BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:15:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

You wouldn't find clarence or larry or anyone like them out there doing that crap, and they're the same "race."

Seems like there's a meaningful difference that has nothign to do with "race."

ETA: because clearly, that many methbillies in the same place wouldn't cause trouble, right?

Talk about some seriously dangerous rose colored glasses that can get you pummeled for being ignorant.   IIRC there's places in england that are whitey-mc-white as snow where they have feral kids who behave the same and will make you just as dead just as fast.

but hey, if you think they wouldn't do it because race...

ETA2: to make the obvious obvious - directed at people who think the way you look and your parents control your personal decisions in life.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

You wouldn't find clarence or larry or anyone like them out there doing that crap, and they're the same "race."

ETA: because clearly, that many methbillies in the same place wouldn't cause trouble, right?

Talk about some seriously dangerous rose colored glasses that can get you pummeled for being ignorant.   IIRC there's places in england that are whitey-mc-white as snow where they have feral kids who behave the same and will make you just as dead just as fast.

ETA2: to make the obvious obvious - directed at people who think the way you look and your parents control your personal decisions in life.
There is nowhere in England - nowhere - that is as bad as the American ghetto.
There is no white area anywhere as bad a black ghetto in America. That's just a fact.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:38:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By runcible:
There is no white area anywhere as bad a black ghetto in America. That's just a fact.
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:12:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Extorris:

https://i.imgur.com/bBOc2vb.jpg
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Extorris:

https://i.imgur.com/bBOc2vb.jpg

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:28:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Let me guess.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:30:56 AM EDT
[#5]
View Quote

Tommy Robinson disagrees.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:49:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By diesel1:

Sucks that the bartenders and other service people missed out on income from tips.
View Quote

what tips? they dont tip
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:52:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Where they go for such events there is always the same outcome.

Such a shame. My first date with my wife of 28 years was out on Tybee. It was a lovely place and I hope it still is most of the year.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:01:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By phungus:
Popular Georgia beach town overrun by 'Orange Crush' fighting, chaos, video shows

Tens of thousands of co-ed students and alum historically Black colleges and universities flocked to the three-mile island.

Georgia's Tybee Island was packed with co-ed party seekers during the annual Orange Crush Festival, where videos of wild brawls went viral on social media.

Several women were seen throwing haymakers, ripping hair extensions off and wrestling on the pier as their tops fell off in a video shared with Fox News Digital.

Hoards of onlookers egged on the fighters while recording the melees. The two-plus minute video also caught glimpses of piles of litter scattered along the beach and women twerking.

Tybee Island police said they're still sorting through voluminous records from the past week and will update their weekly incident report and arrests.
View Quote

I'm just here for the twerking
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:04:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By WaylonLemmyJohnny:

what tips? they dont tip
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WaylonLemmyJohnny:
Originally Posted By diesel1:

Sucks that the bartenders and other service people missed out on income from tips.

what tips? they dont tip
That's the joke.jpg
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:04:52 AM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

I dunno - a few white chicks in Bradford might disagree.

My impression of England, though my experience was not broad, is that some areas were seriously sketchy and it made me very nervous. Back here, I'd have been carrying, which makes me less a little less nervous if/when I see a group of yobbos. Also, I was hoofing it a lot there, whereas, I am driving a lot more here.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:06:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DK-Prof] [#11]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:06:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: runcible] [#12]
Originally Posted By Lawmonkey:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Lawmonkey:
The hot new fragrance... "Twerk Wind" by Prince Matchabelli!

Originally Posted By HangfiresGhost:
Tommy Robinson disagrees.

Originally Posted By gearjammer351:
I dunno - a few white chicks in Bradford might disagree.

I couldn't care less who disagrees. The data is what it is.
There is no place in contemporary Western society that puts up the kinds of numbers we see in inner-city America.
We've so lost control of our cities, in some places they've reached 3rd World levels of violence.
We have neighborhoods that can compete with the favellas.  

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:20:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By razorbackM1A:
View Quote

Now it's a party!
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:25:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Bunnysriflestock:
The amount of trash left behind by these people is sickening.

Trash on beach bottom video
View Quote

Its part of the culture.......................
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:01:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Being a 7 year old and moving out of South Dallas in 1961 was the smartest thing my folks ever did.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:16:39 PM EDT
[#16]
A lot of you guys make fun of those of us who live where it's winter for 8 months straight...

Just sayin'

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:36:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By MtnMusic:
A lot of you guys make fun of those of us who live where it's winter for 8 months straight...

Just sayin'

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:45:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lowcountry] [#18]
Last year we had naked bitches twerking inside gas stations.  Someone couldn't wait for the bathroom line and took a shit in the middle of the floor.  There were police cars totaled out by fat bitches twerking all over them.  This year they were mostly peaceful.  Only 150 arrests last weekend.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top