BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:39:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FreefallRet:
Yep

most gals are about 6" to 8" deep according to height etc.

Dude gonna need some snu snu Amazon size chick to have sex with.
View Quote

A good approximate measure is about 2/3 the way from her bag to her belly button. It's not 100% accurate but it's close. Some women are really short that way and others have a long torso and it changes the space available inside.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:40:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By R2point0:
My GF dated a guy when she was in college who was 6'4" and proportionally endowed. She's 5'0" and hated it - bottoming out on her cervix was not pleasant.

At least that's what I choose to believe.
View Quote

I was friends with a lady who told me that situation felt like the equivalent of someone jamming their finger into your belly button as hard as they could.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:41:04 PM EDT
[#3]
A guy from my brother's class in high school married his high school sweetheart. He was so huge she could not have sex at all so the claim went. They divorced soon after. She was 5' and he was over 6'5" and the guys in his class nicknamed him Horsecock.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:41:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Dude is ugly and fat.

If not for his 11" pecker nobody would give him the time of day.
View Quote

Doesn’t 87% of arfcom have that exact problem?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:42:49 PM EDT
[#5]
We had this crazy, huge black dude who we called Moon.  Over 6' tall, shirts didn't fit his huge ass arms, etc.  He was crazy because he would talk to the consoles in combat when everything was shut off/no aircraft up, so he was either "practicing" or just a crazy fucker (the latter).  Ironically he was good at his job, tho.

Anyhoo, he had this nasty habit of taking showers without shower shoes (back then I lived in a 201-man berthing with just 4 shitters and 8 shower stalls), so he would end up tracking other squid's drain babies all over the tiled decks that were clean and do so buck nekid.  And he would sometimes roll up to the lounge area where a bunch of us would hang out and stand in the hatch, barefoot and nekid, where everyone could see his elephant-sized dick.  Think Eddie Murphy's Delirious bit on the subject, it was ridiculous like that.

Since It was a fairly normal occurrence one of the other dudes would say "Moon, go put your fucking shorts on, man" and he would go "Oh, sorry man" in that Green Mile deep voice he had and scurry off.  After a while we figured out he wasn't trying to show off, he was just a special kind of stupid.  One day one of the newer guys asked him what it was like for him with the chicks.  He said that he actually didn't like having a giant cock because he scared off normal chicks (especially in Asia where we deployed mostly) and was usually forced to buy ass if he wanted to get laid.  And even some of the whores had limits too.

So long story short not all wimmenz want giant cocks.

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:42:54 PM EDT
[#6]
So here's a question: how did he get his claim to fame? Did they actually have a literal nationwide dick measuring contest?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:43:00 PM EDT
[#7]
I got 99 problems, but that ain't one of 'em.

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:43:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Dude is ugly and fat.

View Quote

If he lost some weight he would get 2 more inches.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:45:14 PM EDT
[#9]

That Hans Brother?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:45:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By StaccatoC2:

If he lost some weight he would get 2 more inches.
View Quote

He stays fat to protect the ladies.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:46:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Happens to me all the time.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:49:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Yep

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Paul:
It's not all you'd think.

Most women find it painful getting their cervix beaten up.

Then they limit what positions they'll have sex with you because of the size.

Yep

It has to really suck never going balls deep.  
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:49:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By MidwestJ:
Happens to me all the time.
View Quote

Do you mean the part where she asks for a magnifying glass?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:50:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:50:48 PM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

That guy is the male version of a butterface.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:51:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Dude is ugly and fat.

View Quote

"Hedgehog "
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:52:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Mech2007:
White guy?

Amazing!
View Quote
Englishman? Now that's amazing!
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:52:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Lol at the shit I read on arfcom.

When my wife and I were first dating many many years ago, I stepped outside to have a smoke at a place we were at, but could still hear conversations inside, so my wife (then my girlfriend) was talking with friends, and i'll be damned if they weren't talking about dick sizes of their boyfriends/husbands. So they asked my wife about mine, and she said I had the perfect "boyfriend cock". And they all nodded and were like yeah that's a good deal and such.

So I asked her about it later, and she's like oh you heard that huh, and I said yes and what's a "perfect boyfriend cock"? lol, she says "Not too big, not too small, just right for everyday use".

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:53:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Its 12 inches

One of the biggest but not the biggest
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:54:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Yep

View Quote

Midcap thiccc happy
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:55:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By thesquidliest:
We had this crazy, huge black dude who we called Moon.  Over 6' tall, shirts didn't fit his huge ass arms, etc.  He was crazy because he would talk to the consoles in combat when everything was shut off/no aircraft up, so he was either "practicing" or just a crazy fucker (the latter).  Ironically he was good at his job, tho.

Anyhoo, he had this nasty habit of taking showers without shower shoes (back then I lived in a 201-man berthing with just 4 shitters and 8 shower stalls), so he would end up tracking other squid's drain babies all over the tiled decks that were clean and do so buck nekid.  And he would sometimes roll up to the lounge area where a bunch of us would hang out and stand in the hatch, barefoot and nekid, where everyone could see his elephant-sized dick.  Think Eddie Murphy's Delirious bit on the subject, it was ridiculous like that.

Since It was a fairly normal occurrence one of the other dudes would say "Moon, go put your fucking shorts on, man" and he would go "Oh, sorry man" in that Green Mile deep voice he had and scurry off.  After a while we figured out he wasn't trying to show off, he was just a special kind of stupid.  One day one of the newer guys asked him what it was like for him with the chicks.  He said that he actually didn't like having a giant cock because he scared off normal chicks (especially in Asia where we deployed mostly) and was usually forced to buy ass if he wanted to get laid.  And even some of the whores had limits too.

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:55:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Dragynn:

When my wife and I were first dating many many years ago, I stepped outside to have a smoke at a place we were at, but could still hear conversations inside, so my wife (then my girlfriend) was talking with friends, and i'll be damned if they weren't talking about dick sizes of their boyfriends/husbands. So they asked my wife about mine, and she said I had the perfect "boyfriend cock". And they all nodded and were like yeah that's a good deal and such.

So I asked her about it later, and she's like oh you heard that huh, and I said yes and what's a "perfect boyfriend cock"? lol, she says "Not too big, not too small, just right for everyday use".

View Quote
That's like being compared to a minivan. And not the "one in the front, four in the back" type.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:56:08 PM EDT
[#23]

No going balls deep, no anal, no deepthroat.

It's not all it's cracked up to be, but I suppose it's a good trade-off.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:56:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By 2manytoys:

It's not fat, he needs an ample blood supply so he can get hard without passing out.
View Quote

Lol. I was going to say, I can't have an erection unless I'm hooked up to blood bag or I pass out.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:04:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By 556therapy:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 556therapy:
Dude is ugly and fat.

Along with managing their millions
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:06:25 PM EDT
[#26]
My GF dated a guy when she was in college who was 6'4" and proportionally endowed. She's 5'0" and hated it - bottoming out on her cervix was not pleasant.

At least that's what I choose to believe.
View Quote

Is your girlfriend in her late 50s by any chance?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:06:38 PM EDT
[#27]
That's like being compared to a minivan. And not the "one in the front, four in the back" type.
View Quote

You make a good point.

But do note the "everyday use" portion. She wasn't kidding, and I married her and she's been true to that for 16 amazing years.

How many 60 year old guys you know that get laid every day?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:07:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cavedog] [#28]
Originally Posted By SeanTX:
View Quote

Right. In. The. Feels.

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:08:10 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

YT Soft White Underbelly was interview with a (black) prostitute.  She said her favorite johns were Asian men.  Cocks were small enough to be easy, they got business done quickly and they never wanted kinky stuff.  
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:09:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By GunLvrPHD:

Is your girlfriend in her late 50s by any chance?
View Quote
Early 50's. Why? Do you think you know her?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:12:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Paul:
It's not all you'd think.

Most women find it painful getting their cervix beaten up.

Then they limit what positions they'll have sex with you because of the size.

View Quote

I wouldn't know.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:17:23 PM EDT
[#32]
I don’t have these problems, I’m hung like a field mouse.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:19:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By M4-AK:
Milton Berle was Cocky, so they say.
View Quote

Somebody quoted him as saying he won dick measuring contests when he was a kid but he would only show enough to win.
Ava Gardner said of Frank Sinatra that he was just 119 lbs. but 19 lbs. was dick.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:21:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BillofRights] [#34]
Originally Posted By TradWoodsman:
My junk looks like a scared mouse hidng in a pile of steel wool.
View Quote

Well, that’s a disturbing mental image.  

Traditional Afrocom advice:  Get the extra optical inch.    
Shave that thang!

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:27:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Dragynn:

View Quote

I always found that as an odd double standard with women.

Imagine if she overheard you talking about the size of her labia to your male friends. Or the shape of her tits.

It would be WW3 level meltdown.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:31:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By RealityCheck0311:

I always found that as an odd double standard with women.

Imagine if she overheard you talking about the size of her labia to your male friends. Or the shape of her tits.

It would be WW3 level meltdown.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:32:37 PM EDT
[#37]
GD threads/

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:33:35 PM EDT
[#38]
According to my wife there are 3 basic sizes ... small, medium and OH MY GAWD!

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:39:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Pics? Asking for a female friend.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:39:50 PM EDT
[#40]
I can fully relate to his dilemma.

Trust me, it’s quite a burden to bear.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:47:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:52:32 PM EDT
[#42]
He penetrates the third wall.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:57:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By dogman1911:
He penetrates the third wall.
View Quote

Except it's not that fun for the woman. Have to be careful when going at it in the deep penetration positions like ankles behind her ears.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:59:52 PM EDT
[#44]
How do they know he has Britain's largest penis?  Did they measure everyone?  
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:01:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Emeoba69] [#45]

View Quote

It’s not about what the wimmenz want it’s the psychological advantage of knowing you’ve been to places in girls’ pussies that no other man they get with will ever reach. Big dick energy. One girl I dated in China had an extremely shallow vagina. I bottomed out about half way in even with my amazingly average wiener. A bigger than expected psychological boost. She still left me for a guy with a fatter wallet though. Besides that I’ve got in every other girl and I have always had fun.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:04:50 PM EDT
[#46]
@DDiggler
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:14:21 PM EDT
[#47]
A guy goes into a bar and and orders a beer.  There's a foot tall man sitting on the guy's shoulder.
The bartender serves him a beer and tries not to stare.

As soon as the guy gets his hand on the beer the one foot tall man runs down his arm and pisses in the beer, then spits in it.

The bartender asks, Uh, what was that all about?
The guy says,  It's that damned magic lamp.  I wish I never found it.

The bartender says, What do you mean?
The guy says, I rubbed the lamp and there was a magic Genie in it.  He said he would grant my fondest wish.

The bartender says, And?
The guy says, I wished for a 12 inch prick.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:26:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:28:44 PM EDT
[#49]
I was doing some online research one day and stumbled across this tiny Mexican spinner taking on a black dude that was hung like a bull elephant.  She literally held her arm up against his stiff member and it went from her elbow to the base of her palm. She could not wrap her hand around it.  I was even more amazed he she took it all in and was slamming her ass against his pelvis. It was like she wanted more.
I swore he was going to shoot out of her mouth when he came.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:33:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Britains Ron Jeremy .
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top