Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 19
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:08:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CMiller] [#1]
It's been a couple hours--still waiting to hear what the big deal is...?

You guys fall for this game every time, no matter how many times it fizzles and dies before launch.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:09:29 PM EDT
[#2]
This ends only two ways. Either the fraud is exposed and the criminals are punished, or, this results in a fracturing so deep the first Civil War will look like a Sunday game of touch football.

The center can not hold much longer with this status quo.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:10:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Someone wake me when a Democrat actually gets charged for something…
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:11:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By CMiller:

You guys fall for this game every time, no matter how many times it fizzles and does before launch.
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:12:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By st0newall:

this would be WONDERFUL! if he was unable to run, we'd get someone who would wipe the floor with bidet. trump is the ONLY candidate that the mummy could defeat. trumps gonna be on the ticket and get slaughtered.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MIR:
SO... you really think trump is going to be eligible to run for POTUS..... NOPE....one way or another they are going to do him in..... this country is lost people

this would be WONDERFUL! if he was unable to run, we'd get someone who would wipe the floor with bidet. trump is the ONLY candidate that the mummy could defeat. trumps gonna be on the ticket and get slaughtered.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:13:40 PM EDT
[#6]
The swamp/left needs him to lose the election. They can’t have him removed from the election, jailed, or anything else, there would be trouble, and they need to look legitimate.

The RNC should have found someone widely acceptable and thrown their weight behind him, but they can’t get their shit together.

The DNC should have run a new VP with Biden, someone widely appealing.

Both of the parties are idiots.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:14:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By RancidAR:

lol
View Quote

Yeah , he's real concerned.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:14:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By TheOtherDave:

Remember when Hillary lost and a couple of her underlings literally fled for Russia?

What do you think is going to happen when Trump wins?
View Quote

If justice is blind, heads on pikes!
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:15:28 PM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

I just don't understand that logic, and I'm not convinced Trump is going to win either.
There were other options, and the people picked Trump.
No dem is going to vote for a dem-lite when they can get the real thing in an actual dem. Just like Romney and McCain, why would a dem choose a weak Republican when they could choose an actual democrat commie?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:18:12 PM EDT
[#10]
So what is the accusation of wrongdoing here, exactly?

The evidence in the indictment was faked? The grand jury was lied to?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:25:42 PM EDT
[#11]

You guys fall for this game every time, no matter how many times it fizzles and does before launch.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:26:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By MallNinja531:
Wow, it's like so many of us that don't have our heads in our asses knew long ago. And yet, it'll result in a big fat nothing burger. It's remarkable to me that if the shoe was on the other foot, all hell would be breaking loose. It's gotten beyond sad, one side is running wild and has done a masterful job at seizing control while the other has kicked the can down the road by cutting their noses off to spite their own faces. I hope someday history will look back on this as aghast as we do the fall of Rome.
View Quote

Trump as a Lame Duck president in his second term and a legitimate legal beef could go thru the DOJ like the fucking Orkin Man and have real legal grounds for putting people in prison.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:27:27 PM EDT
[#13]

View Quote

You dun lost your mind…
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:28:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Gspointer:

I’ve assumed that since day 1. Wasn’t some agency dragging their feet to redact parts of it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Gspointer:
Originally Posted By piciphant:
The top secret papers he had were the dirt on hitlery.

I’ve assumed that since day 1. Wasn’t some agency dragging their feet to redact parts of it.

I figured it was the stuff that told the truth about RussiaGate, but Hillary’s shenanigans would also be a good bet.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:28:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Rheinmetall792:
Worthy of Impeachment and Caning.
View Quote

I had other ideas that were a bit more...stringent, but I guess yours would do.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:29:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By M4-AK:

Talking Points take time to be dessiminated.
View Quote

Yep, they are sweating it out in boiler-room sessions right now to get behind a congealed narrative.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:29:53 PM EDT
[#17]

A lot more than that was revealed. A whole lot more.

From my memory today, preciously redacted parts show "they"  believed that Trump was in the right and they had to figure out how to do or ignore "things" to make Trump look wrong.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By thirsty:

The White House, that is, Biden, ordered the raid on Mar-a-Lago and the justification seems to be that a leftist contact at the National Archives was impatient at the pace Trump’s team was working to turn over requested documents.

From my memory today, preciously redacted parts show "they"  believed that Trump was in the right and they had to figure out how to do or ignore "things" to make Trump look wrong.

I’m honestly wondering how long it takes legacy media to spin up.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:31:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By hugh1:

There is no way that the swamp allows Trump to be president again. It may be that they put him in prison, it may be that the election machines can turn out enough wrong votes or simple ballot box stuffing, it may be they take his SS away and find some crazy to take him out, but they will not let him be president again.

Is there anyone here that thinks that people that have committed treason will turn around and let Trump have power again and risk their lives and power?
View Quote

They may not have a choice. Their best opportunity was the Mar A Lago raid and we now see it was a political hit job. None of the other cases carry significant criminal penalties.

The best they can hope for at this point is that he slips on a bannana peel or catches lead poisoning.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:31:52 PM EDT
[#19]

Remember when Hillary lost and a couple of her underlings literally fled for Russia?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GRENDEL87:
And...nothing will happen.

MercyMe - I Can Only Imagine (Video)
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:32:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Varmint-Hunter:
Wow! This is huge.

View Quote

Caught my eye too. They were covering up a normal process so they could lay stink on Trump and make it look like what he did was underhanded.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:32:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Tagged.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:33:48 PM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes

The White House, that is, Biden, ordered the raid on Mar-a-Lago and the justification seems to be that a leftist contact at the National Archives was impatient at the pace Trump’s team was working to turn over requested documents.

IIRC that always starts at about 10:00 in the morning.

The leadership needs to have their morning strategy meetings to decide on what the staff has been cooking up all night, then disseminate the message to all of their talking heads and paid influencers, and then bam, it's on like Donkey Kong.
Of course, the leadership doesn't get in before 8, and it takes a while to decide and then disseminate.

Kharn
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:35:21 PM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MIR:
SO... you really think trump is going to be eligible to run for POTUS..... NOPE....one way or another they are going to do him in..... this country is lost people

Ramaswamy / Razorfist 2024!...
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:36:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Yojimbo:
Someone wake me when a Democrat actually gets charged for something…
View Quote

Soon!...

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:39:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Judge Cannon RIPS Jack Smith in Battle over SEALED Evidence

Here is news from a few days ago.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:41:23 PM EDT
[#26]
I can hardly contain my excitement for all of the nothing that’s about to happen!
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:42:02 PM EDT
[#27]

I figured it was the stuff that told the truth about RussiaGate, but Hillary’s shenanigans would also be a good bet.
View Quote

The nuke stuff is Hillary. The other is the Trump framing
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:42:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:
So what is the accusation of wrongdoing here, exactly?

The evidence in the indictment was faked? The grand jury was lied to?
View Quote

We don't run DOJ prosecutions out the WH.

Jack Smith was supposedly independent - independent is not coordinating with the WH.

They've lied about the coordination for 2 years+.

Apparently there was some level of coordination with J6 Committee for the sole purpose of inflicting political damage.

IOW, everything we know was going on the MSM told us we were conspiracy theorists about.

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:42:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kingdead] [#29]
I like when there are articles supporting trump the opposerers put up flak about the validity of the arguements. But when anything against trump comes up, they push for the fullest extent to be explored and poo poo any talk of doubt to the validity of the accusations. Its almost funny if it wasn't so obvious and pathetic.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:43:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By -Abyss-:
I can hardly contain my excitement for all of the nothing that’s about to happen!
View Quote

So just because nothing "may" happen immediately, you don't want to find out the truth???

Seems illogical to me.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:44:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By atavistic:

Jack Smith was supposedly independent - independent is not coordinating with the WH.

Apparently there was some level of coordination with J6 Committee for the sole purpose of inflicting political damage.

IOW, everything we know was going on the MSM told us we were conspiracy theorists about.

View Quote

So, the head of the executive branch… running the executive branch… that’s what this is all about?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:45:13 PM EDT
[#32]

View Quote

Entrapment .
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:48:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:52:37 PM EDT
[#34]

So just because nothing "may" happen immediately, you don't want to find out the truth???

Seems illogical to me.
View All Quotes

Seems illogical to me.

Forgive my cynicism, but this isn’t news to anybody who’s been paying attention.

The MSM will bury this and find a convenient distraction for the NPCs.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:54:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ThornBooger] [#35]

So, the head of the executive branch  running the executive branch  that's what this is all about?
View All Quotes

So, the head of the executive branch  running the executive branch  that's what this is all about?
So using presidential powers to target political opponents, in this case the candidate he's running against, is now ok.

How very predictable. Which of the original underscores were you, anyway? Top_secret?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:55:59 PM EDT
[#36]

So, the head of the executive branch… running the executive branch… that’s what this is all about?
View Quote

No, mostly it is about once more the N_T's find themselves on the wrong side of right..as has become common..9 years of wrong, and they actually thought they had him this time....turns out once more just a bunch of lies and corruption by the left trying to hide their crimes and stay in power.......
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:56:19 PM EDT
[#37]

Forgive my cynicism, but this isn’t news to anybody who’s been paying attention.

View Quote

I believe it is News, and I have been paying attention.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:57:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Kingdead:
In before the usual suspects fact check this for us.
View Quote

lol

i was thinking just the same thought
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:59:12 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:59:28 PM EDT
[#40]
More third world country events happening
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:00:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By AKSnowRider:

No, mostly it is about once more the N_T's find themselves on the wrong side of right..as has become common..9 years of wrong, and they actually thought they had him this time....turns out once more just a bunch of lies and corruption by the left trying to hide their crimes and stay in power.......
View Quote

What crimes?  

Honestly…?

Didn’t click OP’s link. What crimes were committed?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:00:28 PM EDT
[#42]
can't be letting the voters make an important choice like that for themselves

we have to protect them from themselves

fuck democracy
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:02:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By azcopwannabee:
Nothing is going to happen and no one is going to get jail time.
At the most someone will get a nice padded out forced early retirement.

Yet, if I shoplift a Snickers from aldi's, it will probably ruin my life.

Rules for thee and rules for me.

For fuck's sake.

We have forgotten the faces of our fathers, you know, the ones that didn't tolerate this type of behavior from the Brits.
We deserve this.
View Quote

The justice system has become one sided in America anymore. Like most everything else the repubs have allowed it to happen or are part of it. Judges, DAs, nearly everything is infected with commie cancer.  Bought and paid for or true believers in the crap. If we want our country back, it will not come from justice, it will come from just-US. We are alone.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:05:09 PM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes

Well sure, the minutiae of exactly what was redacted is news. But that’s not the point.

Are you telling me that this “revelation” has changed your mind in some way? You thought that Jack Smith was independent and impartial, but you realize now that he isn’t? You thought the WH was hands-off with this case, but now you realize that’s not true?

I just don’t see this changing anyone’s opinion.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:05:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By tparker241:

The justice system has become one sided in America anymore. Like most everything else the repubs have allowed it to happen or are part of it. Judges, DAs, nearly everything is infected with commie cancer.  Bought and paid for or true believers in the crap. If we want our country back, it will not come from justice, it will come from just-US. We are alone.
View Quote

Anarcho - Tyranny , said it again .
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:06:58 PM EDT
[#46]

Well sure, the minutiae of exactly what was redacted is news. But that’s not the point.

Are you telling me that this “revelation” has changed your mind in some way? You thought that Jack Smith was independent and impartial, but you realize now that he isn’t? You thought the WH was hands-off with this case, but now you realize that’s not true?

View Quote

Minutiae?  Most of the damned document was previously redacted. Proof is Proof.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:11:19 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

The public is only interested in proof if it confirms what they already believe.

Americans are idiots and democracy is a failure because of it. There, I said it.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:12:00 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

CNN is going to get right on that for you.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:16:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Pallas:
The swamp/left needs him to lose the election. They can’t have him removed from the election, jailed, or anything else, there would be trouble, and they need to look legitimate.

The RNC should have found someone widely acceptable and thrown their weight behind him, but they can’t get their shit together.

The DNC should have run a new VP with Biden, someone widely appealing.

Both of the parties are idiots.
View Quote

When are you going to understand? THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A DEMOCRAT AND REPUBLICAN. THE REPUBLICANS ARE ONLY THERE TO MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE A CHOICE AND THAT THE GAME ISN’T RIGGED.

What is it going to take? The Republicans do fuck-all for us even when they have a clear majority and have the votes. They care less about you than they do the fucking Ukrainians. Doesn’t it make you scratch your head even a little bit that they are not moving to defend and protect the defacto head of their party, Donald Trump?

THEY AREN’T BECAUSE THEY ARE IN ON IT!

Wake Up, Dude. This isn’t the country you thought you grew up in.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:20:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Not even surprised.
Page / 19
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top