Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 19
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:21:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By atavistic:

We don't run DOJ prosecutions out the WH.

Jack Smith was supposedly independent - independent is not coordinating with the WH.

They've lied about the coordination for 2 years+.

Apparently there was some level of coordination with J6 Committee for the sole purpose of inflicting political damage.

IOW, everything we know was going on the MSM told us we were conspiracy theorists about.

View Quote

It’s actually worse than that. They were quietly working on a Destruction of Records case against him before they even made contact, then lied when DOJ claimed to get involved when the NARA employee who visited Mar A Lago allegedly saw Classified Records when a box allegedly dumped over. Prior to that, DOJ allegedly had no idea there were Classified docs at Mar A Lago despite having worked since May of 2021 on a Destruction of Records case that was coordinated by the Deputy Counsil at the WH with NARA and the FBI and Intel agencies.

They have literally lied so much they can’t keep it straight now that the evidence has been unredacted and have some explaining to do.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:22:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

So, the head of the executive branch… running the executive branch… that’s what this is all about?
View Quote

Go color in the corner.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:24:09 PM EDT
[#3]

What crimes?  

Honestly…?

Didn’t click OP’s link. What crimes were committed?
View Quote

Then you are wasting our time and only here for the purpose of thread churning to wear the other posters down so you can try to set the narrative.

It’s fucking old, dude.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:24:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By M4-AK:

So just because nothing "may" happen immediately, you don't want to find out the truth???

Seems illogical to me.
View Quote

We have a pedo president with a crack addicted son that launders money thru Ukraine in order to supply 10 percent for the big guy that is literally consumed by Alzheimer's. He's fucked this country up more than I though was possible. He's president and likely to continue.

The truth? Lol.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:24:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Pallas:
The swamp/left needs him to lose the election. They can’t have him removed from the election, jailed, or anything else, there would be trouble, and they need to look legitimate.

The RNC should have found someone widely acceptable and thrown their weight behind him, but they can’t get their shit together.

The DNC should have run a new VP with Biden, someone widely appealing.

Both of the parties are idiots.
View Quote

You can't replace the first black female VP with anyone else unless she OD's on coke or chokes to death on Willie Brown's dick.
It would be political suicide.

Kharn
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:27:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By st0newall:

this would be WONDERFUL! if he was unable to run, we'd get someone who would wipe the floor with bidet. trump is the ONLY candidate that the mummy could defeat. trumps gonna be on the ticket and get slaughtered.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MIR:
SO... you really think trump is going to be eligible to run for POTUS..... NOPE....one way or another they are going to do him in..... this country is lost people

this would be WONDERFUL! if he was unable to run, we'd get someone who would wipe the floor with bidet. trump is the ONLY candidate that the mummy could defeat. trumps gonna be on the ticket and get slaughtered.

Hesrightyouknow.jpg
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:29:10 PM EDT
[#7]
tagged for outcome
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:31:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By -Abyss-:

The public is only interested in proof if it confirms what they already believe.

Americans are idiots and democracy is a failure because of it. There, I said it.
View Quote

now you did it....sad, but true. It only works when people are educated and share the same moral values. Otherwise it literally is mob rule
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:33:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:37:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Sebastian_MacMaine:

Da, comrade, I too am demoralized, Iowa Oblast will certainly vote for Biden.
View Quote

Bravo, sir.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:39:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By ThornBooger:
So using presidential powers to target political opponents, in this case the candidate he's running against, is now ok.

How very predictable. Which of the original underscores were you, anyway? Top_secret?
View Quote

Troutman
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:40:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Most corrupt admin ever.  Right ahead if the 0bama admin.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:45:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By FreefallRet:
So what does this mean?

Can someone break this down?
View Quote

I'm gonna go with:

It means more shit we already knew has been proven, and nobody will do a fucking thing about it.  I'll refrain from commenting any further because the last time I voiced my opinion of crooked government officials, I got another account warning.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:01:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By dlshady:

I'm gonna go with:

It means more shit we already knew has been proven, and nobody will do a fucking thing about it.  I'll refrain from commenting any further because the last time I voiced my opinion of crooked government officials, I got another account warning.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dlshady:
So what does this mean?

I'm gonna go with:

Criticism of the government gets an account warning now?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:05:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: medicmandan] [#15]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:09:07 PM EDT
[#16]
So what does this mean?

View Quote

It means anyone can make a video, say anything and put it on the internet.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:11:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By CMiller:
It's been a couple hours--still waiting to hear what the big deal is...?

You guys fall for this game every time, no matter how many times it fizzles and dies before launch.
View Quote

Yup. It seriously doesn't even matter how HUGE (YUGE) it is, nothing will happen. Nothing EVER happens.

And "next time" won't be different.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:15:07 PM EDT
[#18]
This looks like a huge win for Trump and peels the lid off of some of the Democrat corruption.

But I'm also reminding of "no reasonable prosecutor".
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:20:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:

Hesrightyouknow.jpg
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:
SO... you really think trump is going to be eligible to run for POTUS..... NOPE....one way or another they are going to do him in..... this country is lost people

Hesrightyouknow.jpg

of course im right. the right would vote for trumps replacement and the center would too. and prolly a few center right dems. i mean given a choice between the mummy and the laffing hyena, just about an reasonable candidate would win. the center isnt gonna vote for the ORANGE CALF and a lot of conservatives are disgusted with trump and his bloviating. and yes he is the relentless target of the left thats no reason to vote for his sorry ass.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:21:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Is the local Papa John’s busier than normal?  If not, then they’re not worried, which means nothing will happen.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:22:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By hugh1:

There is no way that the swamp allows Trump to be president again. It may be that they put him in prison, it may be that the election machines can turn out enough wrong votes or simple ballot box stuffing, it may be they take his SS away and find some crazy to take him out, but they will not let him be president again.

Is there anyone here that thinks that people that have committed treason will turn around and let Trump have power again and risk their lives and power?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:26:16 PM EDT
[#22]

Thanks for the link. I'm a little confused though, Fox News doesn't seem to think there was much earth-shattering information revealed. Did they miss it, or is Jesse Kelly just making another mountain out of a molehill?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:28:53 PM EDT
[#23]

There is no way that the swamp allows Trump to be president again. It may be that they put him in prison, it may be that the election machines can turn out enough wrong votes or simple ballot box stuffing, it may be they take his SS away and find some crazy to take him out, but they will not let him be president again.

Is there anyone here that thinks that people that have committed treason will turn around and let Trump have power again and risk their lives and power?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

I want to be wrong, but he is not getting back in. They killed JFK.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:47:45 PM EDT
[#24]

Thanks for the link. I'm a little confused though, Fox News doesn't seem to think there was much earth-shattering information revealed. Did they miss it, or is Jesse Kelly just making another mountain out of a molehill?
View Quote

Do you get the impression that Fox news is going to going to shout it from the rooftops?  They're not exactly a "Pro Trump" org as a whole...
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:52:01 PM EDT
[#25]

So, the head of the executive branch… running the executive branch… that’s what this is all about?
View Quote

Joe Biden says he had no influence over Donald Trump's indictment | USA TODAY

While I agree with many of the things you write when it comes to anything Trump I am completely convinced you are a Trump troll.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:54:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Kraquine:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kraquine:
So what does this mean?

thinking this
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:56:23 PM EDT
[#27]
View Quote

Write him in.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:06:21 AM EDT
[#28]
That's expected.

Trump had to be stopped.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:09:29 AM EDT
[#29]
So using presidential powers to target political opponents, in this case the candidate he's running against, is now ok.

How very predictable. Which of the original underscores were you, anyway? Top_secret?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By atavistic:

We don't run DOJ prosecutions out the WH.

Jack Smith was supposedly independent - independent is not coordinating with the WH.

They've lied about the coordination for 2 years+.

Apparently there was some level of coordination with J6 Committee for the sole purpose of inflicting political damage.

IOW, everything we know was going on the MSM told us we were conspiracy theorists about.

So, the head of the executive branch  running the executive branch  that's what this is all about?

Who still has a copy of the meme with Pop Secret popcorn and Today's Sponge?  Might be a good time to repost it.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:09:36 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Sebastian_MacMaine:
Twitter thread showing four pairs of redacted and unredacted documents.

https://twitter.com/julie_kelly2/status/1782486128915857520
View Quote
Who's documents are these?  They read like defense arguments not testimony or a neutral commentary.

I don't have enough context, but so far I'm more confused about why that stuff was redacted at all.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:09:38 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:18:43 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By TheOtherDave:

Then you are wasting our time and only here for the purpose of thread churning to wear the other posters down so you can try to set the narrative.

It’s fucking old, dude.
View Quote

Spell it out for the class, please.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:20:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By StevenK:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/bigClub-750.jpg

View All Quotes

All this.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:35:22 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By TNhunter:
Most corrupt admin ever.  Right ahead if the 0bama admin.
View Quote

It still is the Obama admin.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:58:23 AM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

Members of ARFCOM,  please ignore this poster from here on out.

There is that clear enough.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 1:01:36 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By juan223:

Do you get the impression that Fox news is going to going to shout it from the rooftops?  They're not exactly a "Pro Trump" org as a whole...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By juan223:

Their business model depends on part on getting clicks and eyeballs.  You don't think they'd put up a sensational headline and story if they thought they had something?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 1:10:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RealityCheck0311] [#37]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheOtherDave:

It’s fucking old, dude.

You know they're not going to answer you. It's a waste of time.

It will just be more personal attacks, more accusations that you're "trolling" or "thread sliding" simply because you ask for someone to explain it in their own words.

AKA:

Your 13 year old = "Best movie of all time. If it doesn't win an award, the system is rigged."

Parent = "Can you explain why it's so good? In your own words?"

13 year old = "Just spend 10 minutes watching this youtube commentator talk about it."

Parent = "How about you explain the movie in your own words? You seem to think this is a massively important movie, so in your own words, break it down why it's so significant."

13 year old = "Mom!! Stop being combative! So tired of you! Always hassling me! Just go away and leave me alone!! Everyone, ignore my mom!"
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 1:39:21 AM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

I'm shocked he's still alive after all the twisting of laws and perversion of agencies to target and maliciously abuse legal process to physically attack a different ideology
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 1:44:49 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By RealityCheck0311:

It will just be more personal attacks, more accusations that you're "trolling" or "thread sliding" simply because you ask for someone to explain it in their own words.

AKA:

Your 13 year old = "Best movie of all time. If it doesn't win an award, the system is rigged."

13 year old = "Just spend 10 minutes watching this youtube commentator talk about it."

Parent = "How about you explain the movie in your own words? You seem to think this is a massively important movie, so in your own words, break it down why it's so significant."

13 year old = "Mom!! Stop being combative! So tired of you! Always hassling me! Just go away and leave me alone!! Everyone, ignore my mom!"
View Quote

I'll answer..the corrupt Biden admin and the DOJ among others were all involved right from the start, Trump did have an active Q clearance after he left office...and the best part....

Attachment Attached File

What Trump was doing with the records was exactly what all presidents have done, and NARA at the time said it was normal and acceptable...The whole fucking thing was nothing but LAW-FARE to politically attack the current administrations competition for the 2024 election.....
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 1:46:35 AM EDT
[#40]
This thread is hilarious
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 3:02:57 AM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

He posted a Rumble video. Please, sir, don't dare to question the investigative prowess and integrity of a Rumble content creator.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 3:13:29 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By AKSnowRider:

I'll answer..the corrupt Biden admin and the DOJ among others were all involved right from the start, Trump did have an active Q clearance after he left office...and the best part....

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/404934/Screenshot_2024-04-23_at_9_38_41_PM_png-3196429.JPG

What Trump was doing with the records was exactly what all presidents have done, and NARA at the time said it was normal and acceptable...The whole fucking thing was nothing but LAW-FARE to politically attack the current administrations competition for the 2024 election.....
View Quote

Source? Your screenshot appears out of context and misleading.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-jack-smith-mar-lago-white-house-classified-documents-department-energy-1866788

"The document charged in Count 19 may be viewed by someone holding an active and valid
Q clearance. Trump’s Q clearance ended when his term in office ended, even though the database
was only belatedly updated to reflect that reality. But even if Trump’s Q clearance had remained
active, that fact would not give him the right to take any documents containing information subject
to the clearance to his home and store it in his basement or anywhere else at Mar-a-Lago. No Q
clearance holder has authorization to remove documents from a proper place of storage and keep
them for himself. And a Q clearance would not even permit access to, much less offsite possession
of, the documents charged in Counts 1-18 and 20-32. "
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 3:16:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By tsg68:

Write him in.
View Quote

That will discourage enough people to cost him the election.

Great job republicans for putting forth a candidate who was unelectable.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 3:27:44 AM EDT
[#44]
I am not falling for this shit again.  So I am to believe these treasonous fucks who did a bunch of underhanded shit WROTE IT DOWN and then redacted it, then released the unreacted version showing all the underhanded shit they did?  Oh, wait, this is YUGE breaking news, we got them now!  Yeah right.  I am not saying that they didn't do some shady shit, but no way they would document it.  Wake me when they are frogmarching these traitors into a courtroom to stand trial with some legitimate evidence.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 3:29:12 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:

Understand more after watching that but that is a lot to sort out.   A conspiracy for entrapment and wtf are there the R's .
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:

Understand more after watching that but that is a lot to sort out.   A conspiracy for entrapment and wtf are there the R's .

Half of them probably in on it.
The other half thinking how to "take the high road"
Typical republicunts
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 3:40:46 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By somaliskinnypirate:

We have a pedo president with a crack addicted son that launders money thru Ukraine in order to supply 10 percent for the big guy that is literally consumed by Alzheimer's. He's fucked this country up more than I though was possible. He's president and likely to continue.

The truth? Lol.
View Quote

He didn’t fuck anything up, he is just the figurehead. Obama’s people, working for Joe, fucked everything up.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:00:28 AM EDT
[#47]
So immediate dismiss all charges with prejudice. Then arrest everyone involved with filing the bullshit case.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:03:47 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By macros73:

Source? Your screenshot appears out of context and misleading.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-jack-smith-mar-lago-white-house-classified-documents-department-energy-1866788

"The document charged in Count 19 may be viewed by someone holding an active and valid
Q clearance. Trump’s Q clearance ended when his term in office ended, even though the database
was only belatedly updated to reflect that reality. But even if Trump’s Q clearance had remained
active, that fact would not give him the right to take any documents containing information subject
to the clearance to his home and store it in his basement or anywhere else at Mar-a-Lago. No Q
clearance holder has authorization to remove documents from a proper place of storage and keep
them for himself. And a Q clearance would not even permit access to, much less offsite possession
of, the documents charged in Counts 1-18 and 20-32. "
View Quote

LOL, what I posted came straight out of the court documents...as posted earlier in the thread...You guys should have known better than to believe the uni-party, but nope, anything to fuck Trump and its going to yet again bite you guys right in the ass...I hope its extremely painful....
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:11:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RealityCheck0311] [#49]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/404934/Screenshot_2024-04-23_at_9_38_41_PM_png-3196429.JPG

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RealityCheck0311:

AKA:

Isn't the entire issue not about what he did with the records, but how he responded to attempts to get the records back?

I'm sure every former president had classified records after leaving office.

The situation is based on Trump's reaction TO the requests. Basically thumbing his nose at officials asking about records.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:26:27 AM EDT
[#50]
F'ing  Bullet_sponge and Top_secret rolling up in every single Trump thread to shit it up.
Page / 19
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top