Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 19
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 2:51:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By CMiller:

Sooooo.... A prosecutor is just doing the normal stuff that all prosecutors do and any normal prosecutor would do in this situation? That's the big scandal here?

WTF does any of that have to do with the question of whether he did what they say he did?

Y'all are just desperately digging for any hint of a conspiracy so you can talk about that instead of the actual facts of the case.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 3:08:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By 9D1Alpha:
As noted several years ago, Bill Barr was the bondo application for the covering up of a rusted, corroded and politically weaponized DOJ apparatus.  His appointment of John Durham, an investigative stall tactic to create another open investigation and block the release of information averse to the interests of the DOJ, was the spray paint application.
View Quote

Body shop metaphors, me like.  
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 3:13:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By JIMBEAM:
So to recap, Democratic administrations are comfortable with lying to FISA courts to spy on opponents, using foreign intelligence to avoid US legal requirements, leaking info to media to later quote as a source, and using White House council to coordinate state and local prosecutions supported by DOJ personnel and funds?  

And they aren’t concerned enough to hide their activities?

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 3:13:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Good explanation here.

Mar-A-Lago Documents Judge Aileen Cannon Opens UNREDACTED Jack Smith Clownshow!
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 3:25:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By scrambler28:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/tenor-817.gif
View Quote

Unsure at this point whether that’s just a plant to try to get people riled up for a ban hammer or they’re so invested in the outcome that they’ll resort to true mental gymnastics to defend the process. Either way they’re a gray bar for me.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 3:27:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By DonS:
It seemed to me Barr and Durham were trying to protect the "integrity" of DOJ and FBI, although they were not on board with what FBI and DOJ had done.
View Quote

No, they were protecting the institutions themselves from accountability for the abuses of power.

If they were serious about protecting the integrity the people who repeatedly lied to courts and in the investigations afterwards would have been prosecuted.

When you say the number 2 guy in the FBI "lacked candor" and literally lied to the FBI, a crime they go all in to prosecute others for but excuse him for, it's patently absurd to see that as anything other than a coverup.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 3:29:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LordsOfDiscipline] [#7]
Piles of real evidence:

It's not the crime, it's the cover-up.

Biden BUSTED Orchestrating Trump Charges in UNREDACTED Court Records

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 3:45:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

The heart of the issue isn't about classified material.  It is that Trump kept stuff that wasn't his to keep, classified or not.  And when he was asked to give it back, he didn't.  And then when subpoenaed, he lied, hid, and otherwise blocked the government's attempts to take their property back.
View Quote
Not according to the redacted documents already posted. Read them.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 3:55:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By GutWrench:

I guess it depends on your point of view.

I don't think this is going to lead anywhere if the judge hasn't dismissed the case. How can they prosecute this if the evidence of the crime is redacted. It's a shit show.
View Quote
The Judge can't dismiss a case, the prosecution has to.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 3:58:39 PM EDT
[#10]

He literally has his own social media company.

I mean, say what you want about Jack Smith, the raid on Mar A Lago, and the indictment.  But the notion that this was the 4D chess plan all along to get documents out in public is pretty silly.
View Quote
Documents posted on in the internet have the same value as verified evidence in a trial?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 3:58:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By sixnine:
Not according to the redacted documents already posted. Read them.
View Quote

Why would he do that. He’s right you know. Trump is guilty. You realize that right. He’s guilty because he’s Trump. You know he’s guilty. Why should I care about the how or why of the process as long as they declare his guilt. It just matters that he’s guilty. There’s no way I could be wrong here. I’ll promise to continue to campaign for his guilt in face of any evidence to the contrary. I’ll place my full trust in anyone who shares my goal regardless of their past actions. It’s only that guilty verdict that matters. After all, everything is justified in the world of orange man bad. We have to save our democracy after all. /s
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:00:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:01:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Documents posted on in the internet have the same value as verified evidence in a trial?
View Quote

The point is that believing this is an intentional 4D chess move by Trump to get documents out in the open which he had been sitting on for four years is pretty silly.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:05:55 PM EDT
[#14]

Sooooo.... A prosecutor is just doing the normal stuff that all prosecutors do and any normal prosecutor would do in this situation? That's the big scandal here?

WTF does any of that have to do with the question of whether he did what they say he did?

Y'all are just desperately digging for any hint of a conspiracy so you can talk about that instead of the actual facts of the case.
View Quote
Do you know what discovery is? Do you understand they have a duty to turn over all evidence that may be exculpatory?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:08:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Do you know what discovery is? Do you understand they have a duty to turn over all evidence that may be exculpatory?
View Quote

Brady schmady. It’s all good in TDS clown world.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:13:10 PM EDT
[#16]
I hope word (and understanding) of this gets out into the public consciousness and really takes hold.

It's openly corrupt/political hatchet-jobs like this that could turn the tide and make it impossible for the pinko SOB's to cheat enough to steal it again.

I guarantee blacks, especially, will be outraged and will empathize and identify with Trump like never before.

I look at today's revelations as the best news imaginable.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:13:24 PM EDT
[#17]

The point is that believing this is an intentional 4D chess move by Trump to get documents out in the open which he had been sitting on for four years is pretty silly.
View Quote
I don't give a shit what anybody believes, especially you. Maybe it's just pure dumb luck that once again those scumbags fucked themselves over trying to get Trump.  He just somehow bumbles right through their schemes and emerges unscathed each time. Get real.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:14:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Smokey0844:

Brady schmady. It's all good in TDS clown world.
View Quote
Where you can't even request Brady material.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:17:26 PM EDT
[#19]
I don't give a shit what anybody believes, especially you. Maybe it's just pure dumb luck that once again those scumbags fucked themselves over trying to get Trump.  He just somehow bumbles right through their schemes and emerges unscathed each time. Get real.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

But, he's Trump. He's orange. He used to tweet mean things. He made a bunch of money. Fucked a bunch of women. He uses a golden toilet. He was President. It's unfair. He has to be a criminal. I just know it.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:18:38 PM EDT
[#20]

Unsure at this point whether that’s just a plant to try to get people riled up for a ban hammer or they’re so invested in the outcome that they’ll resort to true mental gymnastics to defend the process. Either way they’re a gray bar for me.
View Quote

I think it’s a bot
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:18:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By MIR:
SO... you really think trump is going to be eligible to run for POTUS..... NOPE....one way or another they are going to do him in..... this country is lost people
View Quote

Uniparty has an acceptable to both Little Nicky waiting in the wings...
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:19:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Q predicted this!
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:20:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: R0N] [#23]

View All Quotes

Probably not through any planning or forethought the former president is demonstrating the “banality of evil” that the current government bureaucratic class represents. It was so normalized and they were so comfortable with doing things that our system of government was designed to prevent from happening that they wrote it all down.

They were probably counting on friendly judge that did not keep with the institutional norms and that would allow them to keep it all hidden.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:23:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:27:39 PM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:28:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By R0N:

Probably not through any planning or forethought the former president is demonstrating the “banality of evil” that the current government bureaucratic class represents. It was so normalized and they were so comfortable with doing things that our system of government was designed to prevent from happening that they wrote it all down.

They were probably counting on friendly judge that did not keep with the institutional norms and that would allow them to keep it all hidden.
View Quote

That second sentence nails where my opinion falls perfectly.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:39:37 PM EDT
[#27]

View All Quotes

That's not the point.  The point is the Jack Smith's Indictment in the documents case is all false and your precious piles of evidence is gone once the redactions were removed by Judge Canon.

Here's a fun fact:  In a DOE memo, redacted by Jack Smith's team, confirmed that The President maintained his Q Clearance for holding documents under their purview.

Take the loss, go sit in the corner and STFU.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:40:25 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

Obtuse ,  understands what he wants to quite well though .
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:42:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:
I hope word (and understanding) of this gets out into the public consciousness and really takes hold.

It's openly corrupt/political hatchet-jobs like this that could turn the tide and make it impossible for the pinko SOB's to cheat enough to steal it again.

I guarantee blacks, especially, will be outraged and will empathize and identify with Trump like never before.

I look at today's revelations as the best news imaginable.
View Quote

It would be ironic if Trump got 87% of the black vote and it over came their cheating..poetic justice for the fucking they have been giving America....
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:46:38 PM EDT
[#30]
They must honestly picture Trump as Frank Drebin or Mr Bean stumbling around stupidly while the bad guys try to get them but are accidentally foiled each time.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:49:43 PM EDT
[#31]
They must honestly picture Trump as Frank Drebin or Mr Bean stumbling around stupidly while the bad guys try to get them but are accidentally foiled each time.
View Quote

I have to laugh each time one of them says Trump is stupid. I’d hate to question their years of experience, but sometimes experience doesn’t qualify you to judge others.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:54:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By TheOtherDave:

“We will return to our weekly coverage of President Trump Declassifying documents right after this scheduled technical interruption.”
View All Quotes

That’s what I said all along. Trump could have had “declassified Wednesday’s” while he was president. He could have declassified stuff and read it live on the web or on TV.

If I was him. I would have ordered Bill Bar and Christopher Wray read it out loud sitting on a stool under a spot light.

“We will return to our weekly coverage of President Trump Declassifying documents right after this scheduled technical interruption.”

It would have been a blast. It would have been just like what you guys are pretending this case is. It would have been real MAGA. It would have changed the world. But no. Some of you guys want us all to believe he planned this whole thing out like he was a mastermind by holding declassified documents in his bathroom for a couple years.

What if they would have “taken the bait” he would have just hung them on the wall if his golf club bar.

That’s just silly.  It’s more of that “trust the plan” stuff. “Trump gonna save the world”
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:56:45 PM EDT
[#33]

It would have been a blast. It would have been just like what you guys are pretending this case is. It would have been real MAGA. It would have changed the world. But no. Some of you guys want us all to believe he planned this whole thing out like he was a mastermind by holding declassified documents in his bathroom for a couple years.

What if they would have “taken the bait” he would have just hung them on the wall if his golf club bar.

That’s just silly.  It’s more of that “trust the plan” stuff. “Trump gonna save the world”
View All Quotes

That’s what I said all along. Trump could have had “declassified Wednesday’s” while he was president. He could have declassified stuff and read it live on the web or on TV.

If I was him. I would have ordered Bill Bar and Christopher Wray read it out loud sitting on a stool under a spot light.

You know who is absolutely incapable of saving the world? This openly corrupt government.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:59:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By mooreshawnm:

You know who is absolutely incapable of saving the world? This openly corrupt government.
View Quote

No argument from me on that. The govt is shit.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 5:04:22 PM EDT
[#35]
I love how all the "principled_conservatives" forget that Trump's nickname in the 80's/90's was Teflon Don.

yeah, he may be a loud mouthed asshole but he is a fucking expert at stepping right up to the line and leaning way over it, so his enemies can shoot themselves in the dick trying to "get him" for it.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 5:12:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By MIR:
SO... you really think trump is going to be eligible to run for POTUS..... NOPE....one way or another they are going to do him in..... this country is lost people
View Quote

Do you know the eligibility requirements to run for POTUS?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 5:37:26 PM EDT
[#37]
View All Quotes

Go read the charges, then come back and we'll talk about whether any of this is relevant.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 5:38:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By LordsOfDiscipline:

That's not the point.  The point is the Jack Smith's Indictment in the documents case is all false and your precious piles of evidence is gone once the redactions were removed by Judge Canon.

Here's a fun fact:  In a DOE memo, redacted by Jack Smith's team, confirmed that The President maintained his Q Clearance for holding documents under their purview.

View All Quotes

Here's a question for you--what process did Trump go through to secure his Q clearance?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 5:41:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By MacManus:
I love how all the "principled_conservatives" forget that Trump's nickname in the 80's/90's was Teflon Don.

yeah, he may be a loud mouthed asshole but he is a fucking expert at stepping right up to the line and leaning way over it, so his enemies can shoot themselves in the dick trying to "get him" for it.
View Quote

Teflon Don is a reference to John Gotti.  
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 5:41:45 PM EDT
[#40]

Here's a question for you--what process did Trump go through to secure his Q clearance?
View Quote

Constitutional powers vested in the office, POTUS is the OCA for all material and classification authority stem from his office.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 5:43:47 PM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 5:45:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Crash_Test_Dhimmi:
Completely unrelated
View Quote

Flynn's brother is still in, I think he is a 4 star.  He is also my late stepdads 2nd cousin or something.  I remember 15 years ago I was going to meet them when I was in the navy but I had something come up.  They were colonels or brigadier generals or something at the time.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 5:45:41 PM EDT
[#43]

Constitutional powers vested in the office, POTUS is the OCA for all material and classification authority stem from his office.
View All Quotes

Okay, so we agree that any security clearance is derived from his position as president. Now why would that (automatically) follow him out of the office?

If the only process he went through to gain his clearance was getting elected president, then he would lose it once he is no longer president, correct?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 5:47:37 PM EDT
[#44]

Okay, so we agree that any security clearance is derived from his position as president. Now why would that (automatically) follow him out of the office?

If the only process he went through to gain his clearance was getting elected president, then he would lose it once he is no longer president, correct?
View Quote

I see the commies are in a panic. They should be.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 5:51:59 PM EDT
[#45]

View All Quotes

He still has intimate knowledge of privileged information and national security secrets.  That doesn't get flushed from your head when you leave the job.  I don't know if SOP is to retain a clearance or not, but it should be.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 5:54:12 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 5:58:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By midmo:

He still has intimate knowledge of privileged information and national security secrets.  That doesn't get flushed from your head when you leave the job.  I don't know if SOP is to retain a clearance or not, but it should be.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By midmo:

I'm no expert but my understanding is any access to classified information is at the discretion of the current President, and Biden made it clear immediately after he entered the office that he considered Trump a security risk and would not be giving him access to anything classified.  I don't think it's considered a blanket security clearance like with any government employee.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 5:59:24 PM EDT
[#48]

Go read the charges, then come back and we'll talk about whether any of this is relevant.
View Quote
The bullshit charges they concocted?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:03:05 PM EDT
[#49]
You know if you guys just stopped responding to CMiller he would probably just go away at least until he recycles himself into some new account. It’s not worth the effort and it’s not going to result in anything but wasted time.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:03:35 PM EDT
[#50]
The bullshit charges they concocted?
View Quote

Those charges are serious!  (Seriously fucking fabricated.)

I can't believe those evil fucks somehow forgot to ensure this case would get a compliant judge.
Page / 19
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top