Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 18
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:08:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By CMiller:

Here's a question for you--what process did Trump go through to secure his Q clearance?
View Quote

Being elected President.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:08:03 PM EDT
[#2]

Okay, so we agree that any security clearance is derived from his position as president. Now why would that (automatically) follow him out of the office?

If the only process he went through to gain his clearance was getting elected president, then he would lose it once he is no longer president, correct?
View Quote

So you acknowledge that POTUS is the senior OCA and all classification authorities stem from the office?  Guess what that the second part of that authority is, he can declassify at will, and is not bound by the same processes of other Governmental Employees.  Meaning an order from him saying materials brought to his residence are declassified is valid under a doctrine called VOCO,  Verbal Order of the Commander-in-Chief.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:18:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M4-AK] [#3]
UNSEALED: Scummy Prosecutor THREATENED Defense; Judge SAVES Stormy Daniels; Fani's BOTCHED Charges

Live now on Youtube

Now over. This unredaction segment will be available in short form tomorrow.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:19:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AKSnowRider] [#4]

I'm no expert but my understanding is any access to classified information is at the discretion of the current President, and Biden made it clear immediately after he entered the office that he considered Trump a security risk and would not be giving him access to anything classified.  I don't think it's considered a blanket security clearance like with any government employee.
View Quote

You are wrong..period.....They broke the law in order to get and carry out the subpoena... everything they did was criminal....Straight from the US court of appeals...

Attachment Attached File

https://www.cadc.uscourts.gov/internet/opinions.nsf/B8BAD4AB171DABF285258AA6005D0173/

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:21:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By JAR0023:

Teflon Don is a reference to John Gotti.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JAR0023:
Originally Posted By MacManus:
I love how all the "principled_conservatives" forget that Trump's nickname in the 80's/90's was Teflon Don.

yeah, he may be a loud mouthed asshole but he is a fucking expert at stepping right up to the line and leaning way over it, so his enemies can shoot themselves in the dick trying to "get him" for it.

Teflon Don is a reference to John Gotti.
What he said.  "Don" as in mafia "Don", aka: mob boss
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:29:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By R0N:

So you acknowledge that POTUS is the senior OCA and all classification authorities stem from the office?  Guess what that the second part of that authority is, he can declassify at will, and is not bound by the same processes of other Governmental Employees.  Meaning an order from him saying materials brought to his residence are declassified is valid under a doctrine called VOCO,  Verbal Order of the Commander-in-Chief.

View All Quotes

Okay, so we agree that any security clearance is derived from his position as president. Now why would that (automatically) follow him out of the office?

If the only process he went through to gain his clearance was getting elected president, then he would lose it once he is no longer president, correct?

Lol we already what round and round on this for 20 pages in another thread, I'm not going to bother getting back into it. I'll just say that a federal appeals panel already rejected the concept and didn't even consider it worthy of discussion.

But for what it's worth I'm not aware of any claim that he ever even made a verbal order regarding this question.  He's never even claimed himself that it happened, much less found anybody willing to testify to it.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:31:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Consigli:

Criticism of the government gets an account warning now?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Consigli:
Originally Posted By dlshady:
Originally Posted By FreefallRet:
So what does this mean?

Can someone break this down?

I'm gonna go with:

It means more shit we already knew has been proven, and nobody will do a fucking thing about it.  I'll refrain from commenting any further because the last time I voiced my opinion of crooked government officials, I got another account warning.

Criticism of the government gets an account warning now?

Arfcom is worried about what woke people might think.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:31:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By LordsOfDiscipline:

That's not the point.  The point is the Jack Smith's Indictment in the documents case is all false and your precious piles of evidence is gone once the redactions were removed by Judge Canon.

Here's a fun fact:  In a DOE memo, redacted by Jack Smith's team, confirmed that The President maintained his Q Clearance for holding documents under their purview.

Take the loss, go sit in the corner and STFU.
View Quote

So I just finished skimming all 315 pages, and didn’t find a single thing even remotely related to the thread title about the WH manufacturing anything. Perhaps you can point me to some of the specific pages?  I did find the DOE memo you might have been referencing. Care to read aloud the first paragraph for the class?

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:31:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By wvfarrier:
Of course, anyone who makes a stink about it will become the next lawfare victim
View Quote

the Committee of Public Safety is looking out for you (the public 'you', not the private 'you', mostly)
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:36:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By sixnine:
Do you know what discovery is? Do you understand they have a duty to turn over all evidence that may be exculpatory?
View Quote

I mean by the letter of the law, yes.

But federal prosecutors are very much used to not doing that and paying no penalty.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:36:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By AKSnowRider:

I'm no expert but my understanding is any access to classified information is at the discretion of the current President, and Biden made it clear immediately after he entered the office that he considered Trump a security risk and would not be giving him access to anything classified.  I don't think it's considered a blanket security clearance like with any government employee.

You are wrong..period.....They broke the law in order to get and carry out the subpoena... everything they did was criminal....Straight from the US court of appeals...

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/404934/Screenshot_2024-04-24_at_7_59_10_AM_png-3196992.JPG

https://www.cadc.uscourts.gov/internet/opinions.nsf/B8BAD4AB171DABF285258AA6005D0173/

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/404934/Screenshot_2024-04-24_at_8_02_58_AM_png-3196995.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/404934/Screenshot_2024-04-24_at_8_13_25_AM_png-3196996.JPG

Are you aware that you are basically quoting from a dissent?

That's a statement of an opinion about how a previous ruling might not have been correct, it's not actually a ruling other than to say they denied the appeal to the full circuit panel.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:37:18 PM EDT
[#12]

Probably not through any planning or forethought the former president is demonstrating the “banality of evil” that the current government bureaucratic class represents. It was so normalized and they were so comfortable with doing things that our system of government was designed to prevent from happening that they wrote it all down.

They were probably counting on friendly judge that did not keep with the institutional norms and that would allow them to keep it all hidden.
View Quote

...which is why the DC prosecution was fired up. They need that friendly judge and there are none friendlier to corrupt deep state plots than those in DC.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:37:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

So I just finished skimming all 315 pages, and didn’t find a single thing even remotely related to the thread title about the WH manufacturing anything. Perhaps you can point me to some of the specific pages?  I did find the DOE memo you might have been referencing. Care to read aloud the first paragraph for the class?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/430926/IMG_0985-3197004.png
View All Quotes

That's not the point.  The point is the Jack Smith's Indictment in the documents case is all false and your precious piles of evidence is gone once the redactions were removed by Judge Canon.

Here's a fun fact:  In a DOE memo, redacted by Jack Smith's team, confirmed that The President maintained his Q Clearance for holding documents under their purview.

You have a lot of patience, I would have never spent the time to find that.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:39:30 PM EDT
[#14]
One massive RICO Violation of (President Trump's) Civil Rights Under Color of Law United States Code 1983.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:39:32 PM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

...and absent impeachment and removal, an elected president's clearance *cannot* be revoked. At least not for the documents and decisions around his administration because his clearance is being elected as president.

The entire case is laughable because literally all executive power is vested in the singular office of the president by the constitution.

It is ludicrously absurd to insist that lower level functionaries within the executive have ANY ability to overrule the actual elected executive.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:41:12 PM EDT
[#16]

Here's a question for you--what process did Trump go through to secure his Q clearance?
View Quote

He was elected president.

That's how the constitution works.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:42:55 PM EDT
[#17]

I'm no expert but my understanding is any access to classified information is at the discretion of the current President
View Quote

No, it isn't.

For the same reasons that a current congress cannot bind a future one.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:43:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:

...and absent impeachment and removal, an elected president's clearance *cannot* be revoked. At least not for the documents and decisions around his administration because his clearance is being elected as president.

The entire case is laughable because literally all executive power is vested in the singular office of the president by the constitution.

It is ludicrously absurd to insist that lower level functionaries within the executive have ANY ability to overrule the actual elected executive.
View Quote

Dude I literally posted the memo from the dept of energy stating Trump ceased to hold a Q clearance the day he left office.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:45:33 PM EDT
[#19]

No, it isn't.

For the same reasons that a current congress cannot bind a future one.

View Quote

Former presidents maintain access to classified information solely at the discretion of the current president, historically only out of precedent and courtesy.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:45:52 PM EDT
[#20]

What crimes?  

Honestly ?

Didn't click OP's link. What crimes were committed?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AKSnowRider:

No, mostly it is about once more the N_T's find themselves on the wrong side of right..as has become common..9 years of wrong, and they actually thought they had him this time....turns out once more just a bunch of lies and corruption by the left trying to hide their crimes and stay in power.......

What crimes?  

Honestly ?

Didn't click OP's link. What crimes were committed?
When an Indictment is filed, the lawyer is swearing or affirming all information submitted is factual.

In this and nearly every other case involved, the information has been fabricated lies.

These lawyers have committed Perjury at the very least.

Violation of Civil Rights Under Color of Law US Code 1983 on the higher end, for which Trump should sue for punitive damages.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:47:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By stoner63a:
When an Indictment is filed, the lawyer is swearing or affirming all information submitted is factual.

In this and nearly every other case involved, the information has been fabricated lies.

These lawyers have committed Perjury at the very least.

Violation of Civil Rights Under Color of Law US Code 1983 on the higher end, for which Trump should sue for punitive damages.
View Quote

Which of the 315 pages in the unredacted document shows this?  I skimmed the whole thing and didn’t see anything like that. But I might have missed it.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:51:53 PM EDT
[#22]

Lol we already what round and round on this for 20 pages in another thread, I'm not going to bother getting back into it. I'll just say that a federal appeals panel already rejected the concept and didn't even consider it worthy of discussion.

But for what it's worth I'm not aware of any claim that he ever even made a verbal order regarding this question.  He's never even claimed himself that it happened, much less found anybody willing to testify to it.
View Quote

All of this is a provable lie in the unredacted indictment that has been released with the last twenty-four hours.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:56:05 PM EDT
[#23]

All of this is a provable lie in the unredacted indictment that has been released with the last twenty-four hours.
View All Quotes

Then provide a quote, lots of people claiming the unredacted documents prove all sorts of things but not one single excerpt or quote is posted anywhere by anyone making these claims
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:01:50 PM EDT
[#24]

The point is that believing this is an intentional 4D chess move by Trump to get documents out in the open which he had been sitting on for four years is pretty silly.
View Quote

Not saying you're wrong but I believe even you know that documents presented as evidence in a court of law carry more weight then just posting them on social media.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:03:16 PM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes

So then when he's no longer president it's no longer valid. Seems pretty simple to me.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:05:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By panzersergeant:

Not saying you're wrong but I believe even you know that documents presented as evidence in a court of law carry more weight then just posting them on social media.
View Quote

Sure. I’m just chuckling at the folks hypothesizing the documents he kept were intentionally designed as part of a trap to expose all the corruption. So he did nothing with the info or documents for years, and now Trump has the “deep state” right where he wants them.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:11:10 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

Well I showed your Q clearance claim to be absolutely false.

Can you post a cite in support or any of your other claims?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:20:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Enigma102083:

Then provide a quote, lots of people claiming the unredacted documents prove all sorts of things but not one single excerpt or quote is posted anywhere by anyone making these claims
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Enigma102083:

Biden BUSTED Orchestrating Trump Charges in UNREDACTED Court Records

25:23 -27:35
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:21:12 PM EDT
[#29]

Sure. I’m just chuckling at the folks hypothesizing the documents he kept were intentionally designed as part of a trap to expose all the corruption. So he did nothing with the info or documents for years, and now Trump has the “deep state” right where he wants them.
View Quote

I'm thinking more like he was holding onto them trying to figure a way to use them against his enemies in a meaningful way. The judge uncovering what the prosecutor was trying to hide is just pure serendipity.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:21:14 PM EDT
[#30]

But federal prosecutors are very much used to not doing that and paying no penalty.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sixnine:
Do you know what discovery is? Do you understand they have a duty to turn over all evidence that may be exculpatory?

Very true.  

Shocked any judge actually made them disclose.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:21:19 PM EDT
[#31]

View All Quotes

Wrong memo - did you do that on purpose?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:21:52 PM EDT
[#32]

View Quote

Why was it signed the end of June 2023?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:24:48 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

By all means, post the DOE memo showing Trump had an active Q clearance post-presidency.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:28:25 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

Where did you show that?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:28:51 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

So they retroactively revoked his clearance in 2023. Up until that point it was still active. That’s what you posted right.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:29:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By BB:

Where did you show that?
View Quote

Post #8 of this page.

The DOE general council, in no uncertain terms, affirmed Trump ceased to hold a Q clearance the day he left office.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:30:16 PM EDT
[#37]

By all means, post the DOE memo showing Trump had an active Q clearance post-presidency.
View Quote

That’s as stupid as saying when did you stop beating your wife.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:31:56 PM EDT
[#38]

Post #8 of this page.

The DOE general council, in no uncertain terms, affirmed Trump ceased to hold a Q clearance the day he left office.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:32:14 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

What documented process did Trump sign acknowledging that he no longer had Q clearance?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:32:40 PM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

I see a memo that dates in June 2023.  You do know that President Trump left office in January 2021.  Lies of omission are still lies.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:35:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Smokey0844:

So they retroactively revoked his clearance in 2023. Up until that point it was still active. That’s what you posted right.
View Quote

Nope.

The Q clearance granted to Donald J. Trump on Feb 9, 2017, terminated, by the conditions of the original grant, upon completion of Mr. Trump’s term as President of the United States at 12:00 PM on January 20, 2021.

Trump didn’t have a clearance. Some minion just forgot to update the system.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:35:47 PM EDT
[#42]
imagine that another major thread derailment from the n_t's
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:36:11 PM EDT
[#43]

I see a memo that dates in June 2023.  You do know that President Trump left office in January 2021.  Lies of omission are still lies.
View Quote

Yes, a memo from 2023 confirming that his clearance expired the day he left office.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:36:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By MacManus:
I love how all the "principled_conservatives" forget that Trump's nickname in the 80's/90's was Teflon Don.

yeah, he may be a loud mouthed asshole but he is a fucking expert at stepping right up to the line and leaning way over it, so his enemies can shoot themselves in the dick trying to "get him" for it.
View Quote

Lol the "Teflon don" was jon gotti
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:37:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Brahmzy:
They had to Save our Democracy (TM)
View Quote
Right.

Just like they "fortified" the 2020 Election.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:38:14 PM EDT
[#46]

Nope.

The Q clearance granted to Donald J. Trump on Feb 9, 2017, terminated, by the conditions of the original grant, upon completion of Mr. Trump’s term as President of the United States at 12:00 PM on January 20, 2021.

Trump didn’t have a clearance. Some minion just forgot to update the system.
View Quote

Then there would be a paper trail from 2021 not a letter to the issuing agency in 2023.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:38:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BB] [#47]

Yes, a memo from 2023 confirming that his clearance expired the day he left office.
View Quote

The nail in the coffin here is the document (the conditions of the original grant) stating that his clearance granted in 2017 would be revoked the day he left office.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:42:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Smokey0844:

Then there would be a paper trail from 2021 not a letter to the issuing agency in 2023.
View Quote

It’s extremely likely when Trump received his Q clearance it was explicitly stated it was good until the day he left office.

Just because it sounds like the system wasn’t updated when he left office, doesn’t change that.

There are Air Force systems that don’t have my correct rank or duty title, as they are outdated. It doesn’t make it true though.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:43:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By BB:

The nail in the coffin here is the document (the conditions of the original grant) stating that his clearance granted in 2017 would be revoked the day he left office.
View Quote

Yes, exactly.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:46:58 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

Imagine some douchebag at the Department of Motor Vehicles suspending your driver's license... retroactively to 2021.

And then the cops show up at your door with 1095 citations for driving on a suspended license...
Page / 18
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top