User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:25:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ricko1:
Just your typical unhinged democrat
View Quote

The actual mental illness that defines the left, on display again.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:25:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By 11boomboom:

$6k intentional property damage probably falls into felony territory.

Who said he's a Democrat? Plenty of Republicans in that age bracket would do that, too.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Steel-Driver-76:
On the one hand, keying somebody's car is a serious dick move.

On the other hand, arrested and charged with a felony?  Ouch.  I would have expected a fine and restitution to repair the victim's truck, but a felony is kind of shockingly harsh, especially considering some of the shit people walk after doing.

$6k intentional property damage probably falls into felony territory.

Originally Posted By realwar:
I love when a democrat gets arrested. Finally some law & order.

Who said he's a Democrat? Plenty of Republicans in that age bracket would do that, too.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:26:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TheLineIsReady] [#3]
Not that it may matter to him, but he just lost his right to own firearms as well.  Welcome to gun control, commie.

Form 4473, Section B, Item 21:

c. Are you under indictment or information in any court for a felony, or any other crime for which the judge could imprison you for more than one year, or are you a current member of the military who has been charged with violation(s) of the Uniform Code of Military Justice and whose charge(s) have been referred to a general court-martial?

d. Have you ever been convicted in any court, including a military court, of a felony, or any other crime for which the judge could have imprisoned you for more than one year, even if you received a shorter sentence including probation?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:27:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Oh, the wife is pissed.

Jay
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:29:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By AZCOP:
Oh, the wife is pissed.

Jay
View Quote
Yup. And she has a nice 2 hour drive to Stock Island from Key Largo. I'm sure the drive back will feature some great conversation.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:30:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By RikWriter:
He keyed a truck...in the Keys.
View Quote

Thank goodness he didn't go "Little Pony" and ...

Key a Kia in the Keys.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:32:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Who said he's a Democrat?
Plenty of Republicans in that age bracket would do that, too.
View Quote

Are you speaking from experience ?

Jay
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:33:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Hates Floridians.  Goes to Florida for vacation.  Typical.

I hope the judge gives him community service.  Don't let him get off by writing a check.  Let him spend some more vacation time in Florida picking up trash in an orange jumper.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:34:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By AZCOP:

Are you speaking from experience ?

Jay
View Quote

Just the New York Republicans I know in real life. They would freak out at the mention of Trump.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:34:50 AM EDT
[#10]
He is the kind of guy that will rush you yelling and screaming thinking he is still in NY

What he doesn't know is that we can stand our ground and make him breathe from a hole in his forehead

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:34:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:

Key a Kia in the Keys.

Bigger_Hammer
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:

Key a Kia in the Keys.

Bigger_Hammer

He said he picked up some key-lime pie at the store, so ……

Key a truck, after picking up key-lime pie, in the Keys, and may get prison raped in the keyster.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:36:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Crazyascanbe] [#12]
Originally Posted By TheLineIsReady:
Not that it may matter to him, but he just lost his right to own firearms as well.  Welcome to gun control, commie.

c. Are you under indictment or information in any court for a felony, or any other crime for which the judge could imprison you for more than one year, or are you a current member of the military who has been charged with violation(s) of the Uniform Code of Military Justice and whose charge(s) have been referred to a general court-martial?

d. Have you ever been convicted in any court, including a military court, of a felony, or any other crime for which the judge could have imprisoned you for more than one year, even if you received a shorter sentence including probation?
View Quote

I doubt he ever wanted to own a gun in his life.

he has a house in that area which is incredibly expensive.

Has a house in NY as well.

Blue blooded liberal that is used to getting away with this.

This is a 62 year old fucking man.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:38:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Fuck that Yankee carpet bagger.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:38:44 AM EDT
[#14]

On the other hand, arrested and charged with a felony?  Ouch.  I would have expected a fine and restitution to repair the victim's truck, but a felony is kind of shockingly harsh, especially considering some of the shit people walk after doing.
View Quote

Ever see what repainting and fixing a body panel costs on a newer vehicle? What about diminished value from the carfax report of repair? AND add in that not everybody gets caught, this is extra punishment as a deterant. If the fine for cheating on your taxes was only pay what you cheated , IF you get caught what is the downside?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:41:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AZCOP] [#15]
'How old are you?'
'62'  

Who identified him?
I did.

No, but how?
Good detective work.

Oh, Stop.

Jay
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:41:37 AM EDT
[#16]
View Quote
I was amused at that as well.

This was a good video to start my day.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:42:14 AM EDT
[#17]

Just the New York Republicans I know in real life. They would freak out at the mention of Trump.
View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:42:26 AM EDT
[#18]
I was infuriated.

Let that sink in.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:43:12 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Blackbeard28:

lol
View Quote

My step family is from New York and so is half of my dad's side of my family.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:45:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Those psychotic cunts are everywhere(including here), stay gray!
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:46:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By TexasGunOwner:
That's one of the reasons why I never put any type of sticker on my car.
View Quote
Very true.

Yet liberals have no fear of plastering their cars with political stickers since they know conservatives are law-abiding.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:49:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Crazyascanbe:

View All Quotes

I'll bet he DOES own a gun. He just doesn't want YOU to own one.

Dont forget their hypocrisy knows no bounds.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:53:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By KILLERB6:

Yea, right…conservatives of around keying/vandalizing the plethora of vehicles with Biden/Harris/Bernie, etc. stickers.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/18716/IMG_9584-2995891.jpg
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By KILLERB6:
Originally Posted By 11boomboom: $6k intentional property damage probably falls into felony territory.

Yea, right…conservatives of around keying/vandalizing the plethora of vehicles with Biden/Harris/Bernie, etc. stickers.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/18716/IMG_9584-2995891.jpg

Sean Connery is right
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:53:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Just how many vehicles did that prick vandalize while he was in Florida. He initially told the officer that he walked by a red truck.

I hope he fucks around, fails to appears and earns a bench warrant for future travel.

Good on those cop. New York doesn't investigate violent crimes, or just turns thugs out.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:57:09 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By madmedic:
I love a story with a happy ending!!

Now the asshole has a story to tell all his Leftist friends in NY about how it's somehow Trump's fault he got arrested.
View Quote

His wife might show them the bodycam footage.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:01:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By NotJackMiller:

Probably depends entirely on how good the security footage is.  The way the cop was talking, it was clear and at several angles.  But who knows how that would hold.  I bet it would have taken more time and would have gone from arrest on the spot to warrant and possibly negotiating charges before arrest and appearance.  But the tard straight up confessed to all of it in front of the cop and on camera.  Should have gone straight to "I need to talk to my lawyer" when the cop busted out the miranda card.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JimEN:
If he had kept his mouth shut from the minute the cop made contact would that have made a difference?

Was this a slam dunk case without his confession?

Probably depends entirely on how good the security footage is.  The way the cop was talking, it was clear and at several angles.  But who knows how that would hold.  I bet it would have taken more time and would have gone from arrest on the spot to warrant and possibly negotiating charges before arrest and appearance.  But the tard straight up confessed to all of it in front of the cop and on camera.  Should have gone straight to "I need to talk to my lawyer" when the cop busted out the miranda card.

Footage undoubtedly was pretty clear the way the cop was acting.  Hopefully the owner of the truck that got keyed keeps the pressure up and leaves a felony conviction on him.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:04:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AdLucem] [#27]
I was thinking he recognized the truck... apparently he had recently been in the driveway.... either that or he got the plate, but I think he would have stated that.  Never answer questions, especially if you are guilty.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:06:22 AM EDT
[#28]

Yeah it's pretty crazy, and really dilutes the purpose of a felony.  It's supposed to be for the most serious crimes that need longer-term removal from society, stuff like murder, rape, serious assault, huge theft, stuff like that.  Now it includes stupid crap like transporting an unregistered pesticide, conducting a marriage ceremony if you're not a current/retired judge, a licensed or ordained christian priest or minister, a jewish rabbi, or "an officer of a religion organization", calling yourself a massage therapist without a state license, be married to one person and live with another with the "appearance of being married", illegally recruiting an athlete (offering a school kid something of value to play for your team), and distributing dildos.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sixnine:

Almost everything is a felony now. You can walk after committing several felonies, but you walk away as a felon.

Yeah it's pretty crazy, and really dilutes the purpose of a felony.  It's supposed to be for the most serious crimes that need longer-term removal from society, stuff like murder, rape, serious assault, huge theft, stuff like that.  Now it includes stupid crap like transporting an unregistered pesticide, conducting a marriage ceremony if you're not a current/retired judge, a licensed or ordained christian priest or minister, a jewish rabbi, or "an officer of a religion organization", calling yourself a massage therapist without a state license, be married to one person and live with another with the "appearance of being married", illegally recruiting an athlete (offering a school kid something of value to play for your team), and distributing dildos.

Keying a total stranger’s vehicle because a political bumper sticker set them off isn’t normal, especially at 62 years old.  He gets by with that, the next step is assaulting someone or worse.  I don’t think it’s a problem with them landing on both feet on him.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:10:04 AM EDT
[#29]
This is also a textbook example of why you never talk with law enforcement. The camera footage likely had him dead to rights but once he confesses it was all over.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:10:08 AM EDT
[#30]
He is the kind of guy that will rush you yelling and screaming thinking he is still in NY

What he doesn't know is that we can stand our ground and make him breathe from a hole in his forehead

View Quote

That kind can easily be trained after getting a solid head butt, then calling 911 and filing an assault charge on them for running into you.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:10:56 AM EDT
[#31]
You dont fuck with another persons car.  Period.  This is another example of why we cant just coexist with these people.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:14:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Ridgerunner9876:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ridgerunner9876:

This.  It’s surprising how many pro gun control liberals will tell you on the sly they have guns.  Wife’s uncle in LA had a MAK90 and a sealed tin of ammo he got in trade for some work he did.  Fortunately he gave it to my BIL, who also is going to inherit two P38’s from him.  This dude will argue for gun control as long as you want to stay in the room with him.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:16:26 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By AdLucem:
I was thinking he recognized the truck... apparently he had recently been in the driveway.... either that or he got the plate, but I think he would have stated that.  Never answer questions, especially if you are guilty.
View Quote

The other deputy recognized the house, but I couldn’t make out what he was saying about it.  Dude probably calls them all the time ratting out his neighbors.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:17:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:18:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KILLERB6] [#35]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:21:32 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:22:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By AlabamaFan64:

The other deputy recognized the house, but I couldn’t make out what he was saying about it.  Dude probably calls them all the time ratting out his neighbors.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AdLucem:

He mentioned something about a vehicle evading them in the past and pulling into the driveway.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:22:42 AM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

They can never control their emotions. What an embarrassment.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:23:26 AM EDT
[#39]
So, he's rich enough to live in NY and own that home in the Keys?  Plus the big ole truck? Classic dem hypocrisy.

Why hasn't he given all his $$ to BLM or something?

Am I wrong for wanting him to resist?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:23:29 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Tactical_Jew:
His wife is hot
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:25:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KILLERB6] [#41]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:26:40 AM EDT
[#42]
I seem to remember there was a prankster putting Trump magnets on cars parked at one of mostly peaceful riots a few years back, which triggered leftists to trash each other's cars en masse.  They're an unhinged bunch, every one.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:27:55 AM EDT
[#43]
If Florida is lucky that POS will stay in NY.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:28:49 AM EDT
[#44]

I was surprised at that, too, but it absolutely shows lack of control could easily get worse over time.  Hopefully the asshole takes this as an opportunity to get his emotions under control.
View All Quotes

I was surprised at that, too, but it absolutely shows lack of control could easily get worse over time.  Hopefully the asshole takes this as an opportunity to get his emotions under control.

He will probably get to pay restitution as well.......and he deserved the felony
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:29:31 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:30:03 AM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

They will never learn otherwise, a night in jail is easy to forget about
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:31:26 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Buzz69:

He mentioned something about a vehicle evading them in the past and pulling into the driveway.
View Quote

Yeah, I heard that too. The tone of the conversation was starting to shift to whatever the evading issue was, then the wife walked up.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:32:44 AM EDT
[#48]

You sure have a point. No Republicans hate Trump enough to key a Biden haters vehicle.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Sandbowl1980:

Did you watch the video? He did it because he was pissed off that the truck had a LETS GO BRANDON  bumper sticker. He is a Democratic Liberal Socialist pos

You sure have a point. No Republicans hate Trump enough to key a Biden haters vehicle.

Also, look at which party supporters are in the news all the time carrying out acts of violence, protesting, rioting, attacking LE,  etc.....then the news media trying to cover it up. Yet if and when which is not often if seldom a republican does anything the media runs it for days, weeks even.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:33:16 AM EDT
[#49]
Attachment Attached File

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:40:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Fucking yankee carpetbaggers have been a cancer on the southeast for over 150 years.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top