Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:52:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:53:05 AM EDT
[#2]
He knew what the visit was about as soon as he saw the cop.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:22:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mazeman:
Very true.

Yet liberals have no fear of plastering their cars with political stickers since they know conservatives are law-abiding.
View Quote

we have to live with children.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:25:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Hostile1] [#4]
Originally Posted By Steel-Driver-76:
On the one hand, keying somebody's car is a serious dick move.

On the other hand, arrested and charged with a felony?  Ouch.  I would have expected a fine and restitution to repair the victim's truck, but a felony is kind of shockingly harsh, especially considering some of the shit people walk after doing.
View Quote

They just hang that over people's heads to abuse them with long probation costs and ass kissing fests in court.  He will plea it down to nothing if he pays and grovels to the judge / prosecutor
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:40:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By TheLineIsReady:
I seem to remember there was a prankster putting Trump magnets on cars parked at one of mostly peaceful riots a few years back, which triggered leftists to trash each other's cars en masse.  They're an unhinged bunch, every one.
View Quote

That would be pretty funny to watch.   I'm picturing every Fourth car looking like it was in the deadly mile in Iraq.    Lol

Hope the vandal has some good company in jail.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:44:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Just another "tolerant liberal" that should have lost a few teeth.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:46:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By 11boomboom:

$6k intentional property damage probably falls into felony territory.

Who said he's a Democrat? Plenty of Republicans in that age bracket would do that, too.
View Quote

Then why are all the videos on youtube (et al.) always show liberals stealing/destroying political signs, destroying other things (like keying cars), etc. There are cameras everywhere... they (the cameras) don't know what your political persuasion is. There would be lots of examples, if there were any. Not to say it's never happened but, in the words of the idiot, come on man.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:56:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By AlabamaFan64:

The other deputy recognized the house, but I couldn’t make out what he was saying about it.  Dude probably calls them all the time ratting out his neighbors.
View Quote

It sounded like an unrelated incident where a car had pulled into that driveway...
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:57:44 AM EDT
[#9]
... if he's convicted, he can't vote.  Not sure if under indictment has the same prohibition though.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:57:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Of course she backed in to something...
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:01:48 PM EDT
[#11]

@KILLERB6

Typical: unwashed car, greasy fingerprints all over it, bald tires, fucked up bumper.... The jokes write themselves over these mentally ill fuckwads.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:01:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Pulp Fiction - Don't F with another man's vehicle
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:04:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By TheLineIsReady:
I seem to remember there was a prankster putting Trump magnets on cars parked at one of mostly peaceful riots a few years back, which triggered leftists to trash each other's cars en masse.  They're an unhinged bunch, every one.
View Quote

You have to admit that’s brilliant
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:10:57 PM EDT
[#14]
He will get a lawyer. The felony charges will get pled to a misdemeanor. The misdemeanor will be expunged as soon as he finishes paying for the paint repair and he completes a bullshit online anger management training course.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:12:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:

Thank goodness he didn't go "Little Pony" and ...

Key a Kia in the Keys.

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:13:30 PM EDT
[#16]
I'd prosecute him for political terrorism.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:24:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By c3k:
I'd prosecute him for political terrorism.
View Quote

Voter intimidation
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:33:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Felony,  year and a day jail time, restitution... And he used the I don't recall line... Liberia a mental disorder...

Someone mentioned political intimidation, let's hope...
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:51:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:55:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rubik] [#20]
This guy doesn't know about "Shut the Fuck Up Friday"
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:58:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: XNARC] [#21]
Use their playbook…this is how the left would approach it:  start with the felony vandalism, transporting tools of a crime across state lines,  but tack on a hate crime, voter intimidation, was the wife with him, pop her for accessory, seize the truck, as it facilitated  their escape… set up a wire on the attorney he gets, get their conversation on what excuse he’ll give the judge… pop the attorney for something, suborning perjury… got them all indicted. When they all get new attorneys work on them for some type of arrest…maybe some type of rico,  so the next  attorney they hire will think twice, if they can find any attorney at all…will it go anywhere, no but the process is the punishment
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 1:07:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By IT_Cowboy:
View Quote

And he should have shut the fuck up!
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 1:07:59 PM EDT
[#23]
lo
That asshole’s wife did not look happy with him.
View Quote

LOL no doubt.  
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 1:11:49 PM EDT
[#24]

$6k intentional property damage probably falls into felony territory.

View Quote

Usually exceeding $1k puts you in felony territory for most offenses.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 1:16:16 PM EDT
[#25]

The other deputy recognized the house, but I couldn’t make out what he was saying about it.  Dude probably calls them all the time ratting out his neighbors.
View Quote

Sounded like during a previous stop (or chase) someone pulled into this guy's driveway randomly.  Unrelated to this prick.

BTWQ, bet he thought he was sticking to some redneck blah blah.  turns out he keyed a woman's vehicle which makes him a double bitch.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 1:16:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By KILLERB6:
I don’t know why the police screw around for so long with these guys.

You know why I’m here, right?

No I don’t.

Yes, you do; you are under arrest and you have the right to remain…turn around, put your hands…
View Quote

Pffft, the deputy did just fine, he got extra layers of fact for his case.  You don’t need to be abusive or a dick to do your job.  Is there a time when you call BS and figuratively go for the throat?  Absolutely but that is often farther down in an interview on more serious matters.  

Often times acting polite and professional gets you much farther quicker just as this deputy did.  He gave the guy a chance to fess up or lie.   He lied in the beginning which is handy so that he knows that the deputy knows he’s a liar.  They he played the “but no, you’re on video doing the crime” card.  A pretty early crumpling of the guy’s defensive posture.   It worked just fine.  

I’ve also had guys when confronted with videos of them and their vehicle swear that’s not them but just someone that looks like them.

Having prior experience in sales is mucho handy for police interviews.   It’s not that you like or dislike them, it’s getting more facts, even if it’s not a full confession a lot can be obtained from a good interview.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 1:23:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mars87] [#27]
Any married guy here instantly realized how pissed off his wife is. I’m surprised she didn’t call him a dumbass.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 1:31:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Ridgerunner9876:

He handled him with kidd gloves.

If that had been a liberal cop and a conservative, I'll lay dollars to donuts it would have been different because.....as already pointed out the left are petulant, vindictive children.

I hope the person sues the dickhead for mental anguish and PTSD. Rape him for all they can get. We have played nice for way too long.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ridgerunner9876:

Two things, That cop did an amazing job. I was quite impressed how well he handled it. The other is this is just one of the reasons we hate New Yorkers down here.

He handled him with kidd gloves.

If that had been a liberal cop and a conservative, I'll lay dollars to donuts it would have been different because.....as already pointed out the left are petulant, vindictive children.

I hope the person sues the dickhead for mental anguish and PTSD. Rape him for all they can get. We have played nice for way too long.

It's because most conservatives typically still have some respect for people, even though they're a libtard.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 1:39:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ACDer] [#29]
Originally Posted By Ecarl4100:
He will get a lawyer. The felony charges will get pled to a misdemeanor. The misdemeanor will be expunged as soon as he finishes paying for the paint repair and he completes a bullshit online anger management training course.
View Quote

But he'll always have that night in jail to remember.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 1:40:53 PM EDT
[#30]

Typical retarded demonrat - not one demonrat president's name on a sticker, but has one with Trump's name!
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 1:44:02 PM EDT
[#31]

The other cop asking him how he figured out it was the same guy.

"Old fashioned Detective work."

You could practically hear the other cop roll his eyes.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Aimless:
"I have a video to show you"

uh oh

dude got stuck in jail overnight too. That's old school with no bail

The other cop asking him how he figured out it was the same guy.

"Old fashioned Detective work."

You could practically hear the other cop roll his eyes.

I wonder if his car was in the video next to the one he keyed with the plates visible?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 1:46:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Steel-Driver-76:
On the one hand, keying somebody's car is a serious dick move.

On the other hand, arrested and charged with a felony?  Ouch.  I would have expected a fine and restitution to repair the victim's truck, but a felony is kind of shockingly harsh, especially considering some of the shit people walk after doing.
View Quote

Yup, do enough damage to someone’s property in Florida and you graduate to big boy consequences.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 2:00:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Welcome to FL we’re actions have consequences
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 2:08:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Aimless:
The misdemeanor v felony level probably varies by the amount of damage, which was probably set decades ago
View Quote

Some states are starting to adjust the dollar amounts that define the severity of a criminal offense. NYS is way behind the curve for making those sorts of changes
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 2:21:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Ecarl4100:
View Quote

Not necessarily. Monroe County is pretty conservative. Folks I know who live there have a low tolerance for tourists doing stuff like this.

Dude may well end up becoming a convicted felon over his tantrum.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 2:26:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dagger41] [#36]
Originally Posted By AdLucem:
... if he's convicted, he can't vote.  Not sure if under indictment has the same prohibition though.
View Quote

The $6000 for repaint the Toyota will be chump change compared to what he will (no doubt) be paying a lawyer to plead it down to a misdemeanor and a hefty fine on top of that. Especially in the Keys.
I hope he gets a hard nosed judge but money talks....

He will go back to NY and vote anyways.

What surprised me most is the cop knew and used the proper phonetic alphabet.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 2:31:17 PM EDT
[#37]
The people his wife had to take to the airport probably also trashed the airplane and treated the F/As like shit on their MIA-LGA flight
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 3:04:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Dagger41:

The $6000 for repaint the Toyota will be chump change compared to what he will (no doubt) be paying a lawyer to plead it down to a misdemeanor and a hefty fine on top of that. Especially in the Keys.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dagger41:
Originally Posted By AdLucem:

I went through the MCSO arrest reports trying to find the case. Wish the body cam had a date.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 3:16:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: runcible] [#39]
No I don’t.
Yes, you do; you are under arrest and you have the right to remain…turn around, put your hands…
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By runcible:
This. Our enemies are petulant, destructive, children.
Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he did, but the way the dude kept talking, I was just shaking my head. Double-moran.
No I don’t.
How can you watch that video, and then say something like that? By playing it the way he did, the cop got a confession, on camera. He literally couldn't have done better.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 3:17:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By NotJackMiller:

I was surprised too, but I bet he half-figured the cop would just say "oh well you sound like a nice guy, don't do that again" and let him go.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By runcible:
Originally Posted By JimEN:
If he had kept his mouth shut from the minute the cop made contact would that have made a difference?
Was this a slam dunk case without his confession?

Probably depends entirely on how good the security footage is.  The way the cop was talking, it was clear and at several angles.  But who knows how that would hold.  I bet it would have taken more time and would have gone from arrest on the spot to warrant and possibly negotiating charges before arrest and appearance.  But the tard straight up confessed to all of it in front of the cop and on camera.  Should have gone straight to "I need to talk to my lawyer" when the cop busted out the miranda card.
From a legal standpoint, this. I'll be honest, the dude really surprised me by taking responsibility for what he did. Still a lib POS, but I do have to concede that point to him.

I was surprised too, but I bet he half-figured the cop would just say "oh well you sound like a nice guy, don't do that again" and let him go.

a liberal buying into the white privilege?  thats the really funny part here.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 3:19:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Any video where it leads win "and then this happened" equals  no watch
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 3:22:17 PM EDT
[#42]
This dude is from my hometown. Fucking embarrassing.

Even worse, I might know him, his wife looked familiar.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 3:54:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: m200maker] [#43]
Originally Posted By KonamiCode:
Glad she pressed charges.
View Quote

Makes it easier to win the civil case next.

Sounds like a new truck to me.

Dudes wife is really not putting out after that.

If I was the new truck owner I’d request the offender be ordered the put a Trump 2024 MAGA sticker on his vehicle as part of the deal.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:08:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Buzz69:
He mentioned something about a vehicle evading them in the past and pulling into the driveway.
View Quote

he said it wasn't that guy or truck,, that it was something not related.
Deep driveway, the trees along it, it's not a bad driveway to try and ditch someone, especially at night.

Jay

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:13:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Mazawakhan:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mazawakhan:
Originally Posted By IT_Cowboy:

Not going to make any difference in this case.
The video was good enough quality to get his registration plate, and all his activities.
He was still going to jail, still getting charged, and he's still going to pray to his atheist gods for a plea bargain.

Jay
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:19:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Crazyascanbe:

What he doesn't know is that we can stand our ground and make him breathe from a hole in his forehead

View Quote

He doesn't look like he's infused with adamantium and I doubt that he hangs out at a school for gifted children in Westchester County
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:27:48 PM EDT
[#47]
That cop was exceptionally professional and polite.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:34:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By thirsty:
This dude is from my hometown. Fucking embarrassing.

Even worse, I might know him, his wife looked familiar.
View Quote

This place never fails
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:37:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Didn't seem that triggered. Seemed pretty calm given everything.

Jail for that? Damn. Seems like write a ticket and see ya later.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:44:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By DV8EDD:

Sounded like during a previous stop (or chase) someone pulled into this guy's driveway randomly.  Unrelated to this prick.

BTWQ, bet he thought he was sticking to some redneck blah blah.  turns out he keyed a woman's vehicle which makes him a double bitch.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DV8EDD:

Yep.  I’m sure Brandon really appreciates his sacrifice.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top