Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:47:30 PM EDT
[#1]
You're OK OP, carry on.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:51:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By dorobuta:
I've been snarkier than usual and posting like a jerk in some instances.

It's been a tough 4 months - My sister passed at the end of December, and I'm burying my Dad next week. I'm a little pissed off at the world in general.

I'm sorry if I've been more of an ass than usual to anybody.

View Quote

Someone mentioned this is GD....

Basically..... If you aren't a 13er or an ____ no one will remember what you said or did- the entire forum has ADD
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:54:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I never caught any of it but I wish you comfort and peace.  Time will heal those wounds but scars will still remain.  Life is ups and downs.  Sorry you're going through a rough patch OP.

Be well.  
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:56:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Guess I've missed it, haven't noticed anything out of line. I'm sorry you're going through struggle, I hope peace finds you soon.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:59:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By dorobuta:
I've been snarkier than usual and posting like a jerk in some instances.

It's been a tough 4 months - My sister passed at the end of December, and I'm burying my Dad next week. I'm a little pissed off at the world in general.

I'm sorry if I've been more of an ass than usual to anybody.

View Quote
I see the internet forums as a safe place to say stupid shit without getting your nose broken.

Only the people who take the internet forums too serious get their panties bunched up.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:10:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tortilla-flats] [#6]
Sorry for your loss. Prayers out.

Once upon a time, the big guy would pop in and say "No apologies necessary among friends". I don't know that we're not that website anymore.

ETA: Nothing against "the big guy". Just more of a statement of the culture of the website.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:19:40 PM EDT
[#7]
All good.
All AZ guys are A-Holes :)
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:09:02 PM EDT
[#8]
I’m sorry for your circumstances OP but this is GD so you’re just doing your job
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:10:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks - you guys help more than you realize.

It's an emotional mess -  I go from anger to tears pretty damn quick, and then to perfectly fine.

Thank God for my wife. Another instance of where she should be up for sainthood for putting up with my shit...
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:15:26 AM EDT
[#10]
stay strong....
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top