Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:39:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Shasta_Doug:
I’m surprised that the security guy was off duty PD and didn’t have his firearm in play.  Did the pipe come from the black guy?  At that time, the firearm could have been used to secure an arrest?   Unless off duty PD didn’t have his gun with him.  Grappling like that and having a gun on the hip in a non-retention concealed holster seems to be asking for trouble.
View Quote

A bystander tossed the pipe to Baldy. He caught it in mid air, decided he didn’t want to star in the next Rodney King video, and put it down. The chick picked it up, to prevent giving the black guy the opportunity.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:45:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I felt embarrassed watching that.  Everyone in the video is completely worthless. Why is the immediate reaction of everyone to get on the phone and have a long conversation while this is happening?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:47:27 PM EDT
[#3]

“Mayor Matt Mahan is deeply grateful to his security detail and the entire San Jose Police Department. The actions of the Officer tonight were heroic and a testament to the deescalation training that makes our officers effective, compassionate and stewards of community trust. His thoughts are with the Officer and he hopes for a speedy recovery. The Mayor understands how privileged he is to have an armed officer protecting him at all times, and is resolved in his commitment to create a safer city for everyone. That means hiring more police officers and addressing the root causes of crime, including by intervening earlier and more effectively in cycles of addiction, mental illness and violence.” "
View Quote

Additional thoughts after rewatching the video:
Speedy recovery from what? Gassing out due to being ineffective?

And lol, at the guys who came in at the end of the video, gently surrounding the black guy like they were about to give him a group hug and start singing Kumbaya
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:58:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Aimless:

while the white liberals all help by getting on their phones.
View Quote

Who do we not want to help us? White people!

-Zeus
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:01:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By L_JE:
Where did the pipe come from?

Random melee weapons spawning out of thing air?  That's a nice dystopian touch, right there.  Very nice.
View Quote

Almost like a real-life 16-bit video game.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:04:02 PM EDT
[#6]
The security had handcuffs, so he probably had a gun. Smoke that nut case.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:05:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By wood714:
At least he fought back, while the pussy's watched.
View Quote

yeah, fuckin pussies.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:06:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rheinmetall792] [#8]
Originally Posted By Subpar:
I’d have swept that street tough’s legs so fuckin’ hard he’d be a double amputee.
View Quote

I assume baldy had shiny dress shoes with little to no tread, or at least I hope so to help explain why he fell after one of his failed leg sweeps. I've never enjoyed wearing dress shoes unless required for that reason. I like to feel armored and planted.  I wear heavy steel toe boots 7X a week, although some are very stealthy. Instead of a leg sweep, by the time the walking piece of Shit took a swing at me, I'd go straight to a hard shin kick. One or two of those connect and his shin becomes two shins, one leg.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:07:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By jagdterrier:

Looked like the black guy was doing pretty good on his own.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Looked like the black guy was doing pretty good on his own.

Yeah, I'm not helping him.
Firstly, he didn't look like he needed help.
Secondly, he didn't look like he was at immediate peril of death, rape or serious bodily injury, so my use of force would likely be illegal, and employing illegal force against a LEO is not a good idea.

The actions of the Officer tonight were heroic and a testament to the deescalation training that makes our officers effective, compassionate and stewards of community trust.

I learned a new definition today.
Deescalation: Laying hands on a citizen for talking on a cell phone on a public sidewalk, when said citizen's presence presents an embarrassment to the mayor.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:08:57 PM EDT
[#10]

I guess this is some mayor in CA. During an interview a random asshole disrupts the interview so the mayor's guard tries to tell him to get lost (on what authority?). Asshole and guard have a long fight dance up and down the sidewalk while the white liberals all help by getting on their phones.
View Quote

Fixed it for you
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:24:39 PM EDT
[#11]
That had to be staged.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:43:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Robulur2022:
Good lord 4 or 5 guys standing around watching.
View Quote

What do you expect from beta males?  Not one straight guy in the lot.  The woman was much more aware and ready to fight than the dudes.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:21:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:23:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SGStiles] [#14]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:30:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:32:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Same shit, different day. You would think the people living there would eventually get tired of dealing with this sort of behavior day in, day out?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:33:19 PM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:36:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HDLS] [#18]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:37:03 PM EDT
[#19]
That was ridiculous, what a lame excuse for a security team.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:37:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DragoMuseveni] [#20]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:41:57 PM EDT
[#21]
That California mayor is a faggot ass pussy.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:43:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Much tolerance, so tolerant.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:45:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:47:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Triumphman:
I kept thinking sweep the leg, sweep the leg. Pathetic.

Why won't people grab the hair and bring face down, and knee up?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Triumphman:
I kept thinking sweep the leg, sweep the leg. Pathetic.

Why won't people grab the hair and bring face down, and knee up?

A fellow Double Dragon disciple, I see.

Originally Posted By L_JE:
Where did the pipe come from?

Random melee weapons spawning out of thing air?  That's a nice dystopian touch, right there.  Very nice.

Sometimes, when you attack the bad guy, he'll drop a lead pipe or a turkey to restore health. How do you not know this?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:58:30 PM EDT
[#25]

I guess this is some mayor in CA. During an interview a random asshole disrupts the interview so the mayor's guard tries to tell him to get lost (on what authority?). Asshole and guard have a long fight up and down the sidewalk while the white liberals all help by getting on their phones.
View Quote

Suddenly our public servants think they're friggin' royalty.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:04:22 PM EDT
[#26]

If I was a Californian I'd be tired of the bullshit.

But thankfully I'm not a Californian.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:05:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By LoBrau:
That was fucking pathetic all the way around. Security bro needs to practice. If I were him I would practice at the first opportunity on all the shit birds just milling around watching.

Eta: did the security guy try to tell him he was under arrest?
View Quote

Security guy is probably a cop if he is working for a mayor.  Which would explain the poor hand to hand skills.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:14:04 AM EDT
[#28]
Fucking pathetic. Sums up the dem party right there. Wish that dude beat the shit out of all of them.  Hope more lib politicians get what push/vote for. Pussies
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:16:21 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Lhotse:
How many grown men watched the security guy get out classed without helping?
View Quote

I wouldn't have helped unless he asked.  The cop wasn't winning the fight, but he wasn't in danger of losing either.  If it looked like he was going get curb stomped or have his gun taken then I would jump in without being asked.  Until then I would just watch and let the man do his job.  Maybe afterwards try to get him to come to the dojo and learn how to defend himself.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:21:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Where is the part where "CA mayor attacked"?

I must have missed that part of the video. Dirtbag never touched the mayor.

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:30:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By ban-hater:
Wow I see A LOT of wanna be men standing around.  Pathetic!
View Quote
They have been trained to leave their security and others to the "professionals"
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:31:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Wolfy42:

What do you expect from beta males?  Not one straight guy in the lot.  The woman was much more aware and ready to fight than the dudes.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Wolfy42:

She even secured a weapon in case she needed it.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:34:42 AM EDT
[#33]
Honestly I'm torn by this.  The law and order side of me want to see this guy ride the lightening or at least get a face full of pepper spray.  On the other hand why does the mayor get to have exclusive use of that sidewalk.  Also the mayor is probably a liberal scumbag that should get a dose of walking the streets alone with no protection.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:53:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By secamp32:
Honestly I'm torn by this.  The law and order side of me want to see this guy ride the lightening or at least get a face full of pepper spray.  On the other hand why does the mayor get to have exclusive use of that sidewalk.  Also the mayor is probably a liberal scumbag that should get a dose of walking the streets alone with no protection.
View Quote

The previous mayor did nothing about the homeless, and we used to call the encampments “Liccardovilles”. The current mayor has actually gotten rid of a bunch of the encampments but you’d never know it because there’s so many of them. I’ve had run ins with the same guy in the video at the same place. He’s aggressive and if you don’t blade at 45, he’ll get in your face.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:12:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Tacosis] [#35]
That was gayer than a baseball "dugout clearing" and "fight" at any level; that's saying a lot bc baseball players are the hugest pussies when it comes to fighting.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:26:45 AM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

I damn sure wouldn't lift a finger.

Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:21:53 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Mall-Ninja:
Fucking Karen - it’s a public street. Who are you to tell some random passerby that “we’re doing an interview?”
View Quote

Yea, Ok, here's a memo to you and the other "Don't you believe in freedom??" arfcomers here;
Next time you and your wife and friends are minding your own business and having a conversation on the sidewalk, I hope a fucking getto bum walks up, cusses you out and makes obscene gestures while telling you "Dont be a Karen! I have first amend right to get in your face and say what I want just because I can. No, I won't get out of the way while you're taking photos"

I don't care if you or that Mayor is a Democrat. Your living in an animal kingdom of mumbling low IQ morons destroying society, and you endorse it? Well then you have no more decency than that thing.    

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:38:24 AM EDT
[#38]
That video needs a Bee Gees soundtrack  

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:47:42 AM EDT
[#39]
View Quote
It's not like I would have helped either.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:48:06 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By fordtuff:
I felt embarrassed watching that.  Everyone in the video is completely worthless. Why is the immediate reaction of everyone to get on the phone and have a long conversation while this is happening?
View Quote

Isn't the ARFCOM motto "MYOB"?

Or is that only in hindsight when it doesn't turn out well for the good samaritan?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:55:59 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By VaniB:

Yea, Ok, here's a memo to you and the other "Don't you believe in freedom??" arfcomers here;
Next time you and your wife and friends are minding your own business and having a conversation on the sidewalk, I hope a fucking getto bum walks up, cusses you out and makes obscene gestures while telling you "Dont be a Karen! I have first amend right to get in your face and say what I want just because I can. No, I won't get out of the way while you're taking photos"

I don't care if you or that Mayor is a Democrat. Your living in an animal kingdom of mumbling low IQ morons destroying society, and you endorse it? Well then you have no more decency than that thing.    

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By VaniB:
Originally Posted By Mall-Ninja:
Fucking Karen - it’s a public street. Who are you to tell some random passerby that “we’re doing an interview?”

I can still hate both sides in that cluster fuck though, right?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:05:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By 15jonshoot:

Naw, time to ban all security for politicians in the state. Take away taxpayer paid protection and watch how quickly the changes come about once they're walking around by themselves.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 15jonshoot:
Originally Posted By LnWlf:
If your security fights like an obese middle aged woman, it’s probably time for new security

Naw, time to ban all security for politicians in the state. Take away taxpayer paid protection and watch how quickly the changes come about once they're walking around by themselves.

This. Fuck ‘em, those assholes ain’t any better than us.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:19:13 AM EDT
[#43]
LOL brutha was ready for a boxing match on his toes an shit

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:28:42 AM EDT
[#44]
Worst fight ever.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:44:00 AM EDT
[#45]

I guess this is some mayor in CA. During an interview a random asshole disrupts the interview so the mayor's guard tries to tell him to get lost (on what authority?). Asshole and guard have a long fight up and down the sidewalk while the white liberals all help by getting on their phones.
View Quote

Hey, it's a start.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:48:25 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:49:09 AM EDT
[#47]

Isn't the ARFCOM motto "MYOB"?

Or is that only in hindsight when it doesn't turn out well for the good samaritan?
View Quote
I was more or less talking about the people that were associated  with the guy trying to fight off the other dude. I'm going to help someone in my own group.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:54:28 AM EDT
[#48]
Another Extreme MAGA Republican interrupting the tranquil peace of the California utopia.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:58:32 AM EDT
[#49]
I mean, look at the guy.  It'd be hard not to take a swing at him as you were passing by.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:05:17 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By fordtuff:
I was more or less talking about the people that were associated with the guy trying to fight off the other dude. I'm going to help someone in my own group.
View Quote

The Mayor should have helped the cop?

As far as I could see, we had the guy with cameras hanging all over him, I assumed he was with the news bimbo. Then there's baldy, who I assume was with the mayor. Not sure who else was 'on their side', but if I had thousands of dollars in cameras strapped to me I'd be staying out of it. And that's before you get into the legal complications of stepping up and assaulting a cop who is in the process of assaulting a bum.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top