BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:37:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Voland] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By HecklerKac:
The average American joeblow has no idea what's going on half the time.

I think these recent Israeli/hamas  events have gotten a lot of people to research things that they normally never would have and are uncovering things like the fact that the US pays/paid for Israel healthcare, education, military,  etc......meanwhile they look at our own country on life support and think wtf. I've been seeing these types of topics trending. I think there's a lot of anti-israel aid sentiments going on moreso than antisemitism
View Quote

That's a lot of bs and propaganda. Yes, there is aid to Israel but it's military. Israel pays for their own domestic shit. Also, don't forget,  half of the tech that the US has is created in collaboration with the Israelis and Israel being the testing ground. Worth a few bucks to the US gov I'm sure...
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:41:51 AM EDT
[#2]
The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution. Same marxist assholes as BLM, Antifa, Same signs, Same soros money. What does soros get? The destruction of America, which wrecked the happiest time of his life being a f'n nazi. Evil bastard.

Marxists and Facists are the same fucking thing. Evil as all Hell.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:40:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Walleyeguy24:
While its absolutely nuts that the strong Jewish and American hate is allowed to flourish, my give a fuck for the Jewish community is pretty low.   Even current polls show almost no movement as the Jews still overwhelming back the Democrats who apparently want holocaust 2.0.  It sad, maddening, and frightening all at the same time.  There are like 4 news in all of MN, I had one fellow classmate in my class of almost 700 who was Jewish.  My personal interactions with jews is very limited.  I have zero hate. But to understand how something like the holocaust happened, in 2024 the Jewish community is basically backing the modern Hitlers in the Democrat party and are happy to do so.  It's mind boggling.
View Quote

It's touchy, feely cool to be liberal, until you feel the point of the liberal sword.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:00:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Coffin-Nail:
Decent number of them here as well.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:13:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By WoodHeat:

I'm curious, did they teach about the non-Jews that were also killed in the holocaust? Like you, I grew up in an area (central NY) with a large Jewish population. Few of the Jews that I spent time with or was friends with ever discussed or acknowledged that there were other groups taken to the camps.

Not making light of the experience of Jews during the holocaust, just curious about how complete the curriculum was.

View Quote

Can't speak for his experience, but when I went through Hebrew School in the 80's, most curriculums accredited by the Orthodox and Conservative branches of Judaism taught about everyone the Nazi's were trying to exterminate.

In fact, this week as part of the Passover Seder, we prayed not only for the six million Jews who were killed, but also for the five million others who were targeted by the Nazis, including the 1.8 million Poles, 500,000 Romani, 300,000 Serbs along with the Freemasons, and yeah, even the dead Soviets.

Of course, our haggadah's (prayer book / instruction manual for the Seder) were from the 80's and 90's as well.  I would assume the newer prints have the same detail.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:16:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By WoodHeat:

With specific reference to the recent college protests, I suspect only a small percentage of the protesters are true antisemites. Most I would guess are just caught up in the latest thing, as evidenced by how few, when questioned, can articulate the details of the issue. They're NPCs that are being manipulated, much like the bulk of the people tat showed up to the BLM and Antifa actions of a few years ago.

What's truly alarming is how easily they're moved to action and violence over things they don't understand and that they didn't care about as recently as a few months ago. That's a weapon that can be pointed in any direction.

View Quote
Agreed.

We're seeing a repeat of the 2020 summer of love, where well intentioned, but foolish, useful idiots are being leveraged to provide cover for those with true evil intent.

The problem we'll face in the next few months is, their intentions won't matter when the stones are thrown and the fires are burning.
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top