BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:09:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NattyLaw0044:

Political Theater has always been used to create division among the peasants. That way we continue fighting with each other leading to more of our enslavement...
View Quote
it's cute when your fellow mericans think they'll be voting their way out of this shit.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:11:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: any7ven] [#2]
Originally Posted By 11boomboom:

View Quote

ya don’t have to like him - chances are there will never be a candidate worth a crap - trump is better than the alternative so yes I will happily vote for him

“I do not know if the people of the United States would vote for superior men if they ran for office, but there can be no doubt that such men do not run.”

Alexis de Tocqueville

man did that dude have us figured out
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:13:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Stock up just in case
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:18:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Vote none of the above. Montgomery Brewster.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:18:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Undecided.  I honestly believe trump is going to leave us with 8 years of democrat rule from 2028-2036.  Odds of losing a supreme court justice in those eight years is high.

I also don't believe trump has the leadership skills necessary and is too hated already to get anything done that matters.  Hell piss off even more people and the economy is likely to get way worse.  He doesn't even take ownership of his big spending that helped get us here so he'll likely be unable to do what's needed to fix it.   His ego makes him believe he can control government.  I have no faith he will reduce it at all

Dems will take advantage of the house of cards crashing during his four years.  Get a better candidate who isn't 100 years old for 2028 and then we'll probably lose the supreme court and it's game over.

Trump could still convince me to vote for him but so far he hasn't.  I'd rather my vote be counted towards policy I want with a libertarian or a candidate who is actually calling out the real problems with government corruption with rfk.  Untrumping the GOP by 2028 and letting Biden keep fucking things up setting the stage for a better GOP candidate seems like a good option now.

Time will tell.  Maybe trump will convince me he learned something from his first four years.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:20:00 PM EDT
[#6]
I will be voting for Trump for the third time. I’m also not under any illusions that the 4th, and most powerful and corrupt branch of government, the intelligence community, will let him take office.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:22:53 PM EDT
[#7]
No matter how many of us vote for President Trump, the communists will manufacture whatever votes they need, same as 2020. They will be even more out in the open about it and not give a damn who sees it. They know our side will not fight. Our reps will surrender cowardly and ask for more donations to "get 'em next time", well, there will be no next time if this is allowed to happen. They will never leave power again. We will have to decide what we are made of and what will happen to our families. It will be a matter of conscience. Will be able to live with ourselves or not?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:29:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: trio] [#8]
I live in Virginia
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:32:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By trio:
I live in Virginia
View Quote
*looks at location*

indeed you do, good sir.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:36:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By durtychemist:
Nope.  We can’t go back. Switching presidents won’t change the economic collapse. It will just shift the blame even harder to Republicans.  Plus Congress is more important to control than the White House.
View Quote

That's your right.
But one question,who do you think is really running the country?.
We all know it ain't Joe.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:38:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:
calling it now for joe:

400 million votes, 54 states.
View Quote

Gee, guess I must get as well stay home then. Why bother?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:43:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Vote4Cthulhu:

Gee, guess I must get as well stay home then. Why bother?
View Quote
George Carlin -- Voting in Elections

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:10:27 AM EDT
[#13]
If I'm still alive, I'll vote for Trump. IF I die before the election, I'll vote Biden.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:11:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Flushdraw:
If I'm still alive, I'll vote for Trump. IF I die before the election, I'll vote Biden.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:13:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:15:51 AM EDT
[#16]
calling it now for joe:

View Quote

Do you remember when Guam tipped over?

Guam is part of the usual USPS circuitous route for all letters and parcels traveling more than 100 miles within CONUS.  In the water near where Guam tipped over, they found another 8.7 million mail-in ballots marked for Joe.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:16:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By StevenH:
If he's on the ballot as the GOP candidate, yes.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:34:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By victorgonzales:
Undecided.  I honestly believe trump is going to leave us with 8 years of democrat rule from 2028-2036.  Odds of losing a supreme court justice in those eight years is high.

I also don't believe trump has the leadership skills necessary and is too hated already to get anything done that matters.  Hell piss off even more people and the economy is likely to get way worse.  He doesn't even take ownership of his big spending that helped get us here so he'll likely be unable to do what's needed to fix it.   His ego makes him believe he can control government.  I have no faith he will reduce it at all

Dems will take advantage of the house of cards crashing during his four years.  Get a better candidate who isn't 100 years old for 2028 and then we'll probably lose the supreme court and it's game over.

Trump could still convince me to vote for him but so far he hasn't.  I'd rather my vote be counted towards policy I want with a libertarian or a candidate who is actually calling out the real problems with government corruption with rfk.  Untrumping the GOP by 2028 and letting Biden keep fucking things up setting the stage for a better GOP candidate seems like a good option now.

Time will tell.  Maybe trump will convince me he learned something from his first four years.
View Quote
Agreed,
Oregon with be as blue as the ocean. I'll still vote Trump, but i dont know if the Republicans  are prepared for 2028.

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:36:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:36:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Does anyone really believe DJT will make it another 200 day ?

Their are gonna whack him or pull some other bs. 12% of this place will cheer as we are put on cattle cars.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:39:28 AM EDT
[#21]
calling it now for joe:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:44:08 AM EDT
[#22]
LOL. Choice between a douche bag and turd sandwich.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:44:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Black Swan Event will take out both the Orange and Potato...I'm just not sure who the CIA has in mind to replace them with.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:53:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:59:29 AM EDT
[#25]
I don't really see any way around it. Not my first choice, my only choice.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:01:09 AM EDT
[#26]
If it's a choice between Trump and Biden, I'll be voting for Trump.

I'll hold my nose doing it, but I'll do it.  Biden has been a total shitshow for this country.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:14:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sitkashooter] [#27]
I’m a single issue voter, and that’s gun rights. Trump made big promises to gun owners and fucked us over.

Trump lies to his supporters to get their votes, that’s the definition of a con man.

Since he’s been a lefty democrat for much longer than he’s been a “Republican”, I firmly believe he’s a democrat in republican clothes, the definition of a RINO.

You guy’s do realize he doesn’t give one rats ass about his supporters. 1/6

I don’t even trust his SCOTUS picks. Look at who he tried to pick as director of the ATF.

I will never vote a democrat, so I’ll probably vote Libertarian. I’m undecided at this point.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:30:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:
Simple poll. Are you voting for Trump in the 2024 presidential election?
View Quote

No.  I'm leaving the presidential race blank this year. My vote doesn't matter, anyways.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:48:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By sitkashooter:
I’m a single issue voter, and that’s gun rights. Trump made big promises to gun owners and fucked us over.

Trump lies to his supporters to get their votes, that’s the definition of a con man.

Since he’s been a lefty democrat for much longer than he’s been a “Republican”, I firmly believe he’s a democrat in republican clothes, the definition of a RINO.

I don’t even trust his SCOTUS picks. Look at who he tried to pick as director of the ATF.

I will never vote a democrat, so I’ll probably vote Libertarian. I’m undecided at this point.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:00:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Master_Shake] [#30]
Originally Posted By sitkashooter:

View Quote

You're a single issue voter in a two party system. If you can't see the difference between Trump and Biden idk what to tell you.

You can do the math, hold your nose and vote Trump, or you can virtue signal on 2A forums.

If you don't trust Trump's SCJ picks you're going to absolutely despise anyone Biden appoints. More wise gender fluid Latinos will do wonders for 2A rights
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:01:15 AM EDT
[#31]
*looks at location*

indeed you do, good sir.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By trio:
I live in Virginia
*looks at location*

indeed you do, good sir.

The point being, my presidential vote means as much now as someone in NJ, MD, CT, MA, NY, CO, CA, HI, etc

The only question in Virginia is if Trump can lose by 15% this time, after losing by 5% to shitlery, and 10% to a potato.  

So I’ll vote R down ballot.  I’m undecided what to do with my presidential vote
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:13:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By StraightShootinGal:
Do I want to? No...

Will I? Yes...
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:25:13 AM EDT
[#33]
I can think of many reasons not to vote for Biden. Not as many reasons to vote for Trump.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:39:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Yeah I am. For the sixth time, in primary and national elections.

I see the usual 15% of pearl-clutching NT Quislings are here to spew their usual drivel about principles. Closet Democrats one and all. As a group, you're the reason for President Biden. Own it.

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:34:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Yes my wallet can't take 4 more years of Biden.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:06:04 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By ARs4EVER:
why vote. The good for nothing people counting will
just manipulate the results. You cannot vote anymore.
View Quote

The Democrats thank you for your support.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:23:25 AM EDT
[#37]
The Democratic Party is the single greatest threat to the future of this country. I vote for the Republican ticket regardless of who is on it.

So, yes.

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:35:44 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Laydown:
Yeah I am. For the sixth time, in primary and national elections.

I see the usual 15% of pearl-clutching NT Quislings are here to spew their usual drivel about principles. Closet Democrats one and all. As a group, you're the reason for President Biden. Own it.

View Quote

No. People like you who voted for Trump in primary are going to be the reason Biden is re-elected.

Bonus points for making fun of people for having principals.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:38:09 AM EDT
[#39]
If he’s on the ballot as the GOP candidate, yes.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:17:45 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:22:53 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By ARs4EVER:
why vote. The good for nothing people counting will
just manipulate the results. You cannot vote anymore.
View Quote

"Why would you go back and vote in another rigged election?"
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:40:09 AM EDT
[#42]
Trump train 2024
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:03:02 AM EDT
[#43]
If he’s on the ballot as the GOP candidate, yes.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:27:24 AM EDT
[#44]
15% is about right for the TDS and liberal crowd here.

I'd have guessed closer to 25%.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:31:03 AM EDT
[#45]
In before the uni-party retards?

There's no better way to tell us you don't understand anything about politics.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:33:37 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Alex_F:
If it's a choice between Trump and Biden, I'll be voting for Trump.

I'll hold my nose doing it, but I'll do it.  Biden has been a total shitshow for this country.
View Quote

Same. I don’t particularly like the guy because he’s an opportunistic narcissist but he’s 1000x better than the sentient potato we currently have.

I do marvel that this is the point we’re at. This is the BEST this country can offer up to run itself.

We started with exceptional men like the founding fathers and we’ve reached almost peak idiocracy with the current crop of candidates.

Fucking depressing.

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:41:23 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By nu3gawhat:
Of course, I'm not an America hating commie.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:55:20 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Airborne11B:

Same. I don’t particularly like the guy because he’s an opportunistic narcissist but he’s 1000x better than the sentient potato we currently have.

I do marvel that this is the point we’re at. This is the BEST this country can offer up to run itself.

We started with exceptional men like the founding fathers and we’ve reached almost peak idiocracy with the current crop of candidates.

Fucking depressing.

View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:59:22 AM EDT
[#49]
Who the hell else IS there to vote for. I'll just go in an do it and spend the evening drunk and generally annoyed.

Yea! It's "lessor of two evils season again!"
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:03:33 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By uncle_big_green:
I live in a blue state, so no reason to vote for any Dem.
View Quote

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top