BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:38:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I moved out of the city to a small town. I got tired of that BS
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:41:31 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm kinda looking forward to it. I wanna see the leftists, useful idiots and globalist beat the fuck out of each other. Maybe one of the chem majors will unleash bio hell on the others.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:44:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Fingers crossed.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:45:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Hesperus:

Judging by the general mood of apathy it's going to take nothing less than 20 large scale mass casualty events at polling places just to get GDs attention. Shootings will not be enough, it's going to demand shootings and bombings.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mordecai:
Yawn...

Judging by the general mood of apathy it's going to take nothing less than 20 large scale mass casualty events at polling places just to get GDs attention. Shootings will not be enough, it's going to demand shootings and bombings.

So. Like the 60s again? Leftist blowing up shit and blaming Republicans.. Kool. We know what to do with commies for mommies.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:46:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

The media and politicians want us to focus on these college protests.

What are they trying to redirect everyone from looking at?  Nothing is organic, this is all funded and staged, and many of these protesters don't even know why they're there.

Always watch the other hand.

View Quote

yep

the protestor class follows orders from someone, the cause of the day is unimportant. their motivation is whatever they think hurts America the most
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:48:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Rheinmetall792] [#6]
Originally Posted By GaryM:
I'm kinda looking forward to it. I wanna see the leftists, useful idiots and globalist beat the fuck out of each other. Maybe one of the chem majors will unleash bio hell on the others.
View Quote

Maybe they'll have a mass self immolation to really "show" everyone.

Can we get 500 at once?  I think we can.  🔥
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:53:43 AM EDT
[#7]
They will burn shit down and the govt will let them. No one else will do shit to stop them. People will monetize it with commentary, tweets and farts.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:57:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Why would anyone want to expend an ounce of effort demonstrating in support of FJB anyway?

You'd have to have even less brain cells than he has to be upset that he might lose a fucking rigged election. LOL
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:59:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Love the juxtaposition in that first vid between the mostly black-and-brown popo/campus security and white-privileged agitators.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:03:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:10:02 AM EDT
[#11]

View All Quotes
Yawn...

I'm just saying that my give a fuck meter for golem revolts is basically 0, no one gave a shit when it was it poor Americans trapped in cities and suburbs fearing for their lives during the "fiery but mostly peaceful" protests of 2020, but now that college kids are saying Israel's not allowed to kill every Palestinian child, NOW we have to care about violence?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:15:21 AM EDT
[#12]
With their chants of "Tear It Down" I expect nothing less. You really don't think they love America, do you? Even some here hate freedom.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:18:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By tveddy:
View Quote

Welcome to the last bastions of Freedom.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:18:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Violence is good for business.

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:18:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: LibertyShip] [#15]
Originally Posted By douglasmorris99:

So. Like the 60s again? Leftist blowing up shit and blaming Republicans.. Kool. We know what to do with commies for mommies.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By douglasmorris99:

Yes, people have forgotten their history.  There were bombs going off everywhere into the 1970's.  ROTC buildings were burned and bombed.  Campuses were in an uproar.

The campuses sort of settled down after Ohio.

Tin soldiers and Nixon's coming
We're finally on our own
This summer I hear the drumming
Four dead in Ohio

Gotta get down to it
Soldiers are cutting us down
Should have been done long ago
What if you knew her
And found her dead on the ground?
How can you run when you know?

The "student violence" went underground and started making more bombs.

But since these bombings were all radical Left bombings, the press generally overlooks them, continuing to warn of White Supremacy, etc.  So the epoch is largely forgotten, scrubbed from the collective memory.  Weather Underground, SLA, etc. Patty Hearst.

https://time.com/4501670/bombings-of-america-burrough/

ETA:  
In a single eighteen-month period during 1971 and 1972 the FBI counted an amazing 2,500 bombings on American soil, almost five a day.

Bottom line is that these "campus events" are prelude to an actual insurrection.

ETA:  List of Weather Underground actions alone:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Weatherman_actions
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:19:14 AM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes
Yawn...

We are paying attention.........
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:21:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Lexustech48:

Bwahahaha, that's fucking gangster right there.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Lexustech48:
Originally Posted By Tiszta:
https://i.postimg.cc/PxLypQwt/In.gif

Bwahahaha, that's fucking gangster right there.

He should have followed up with the nightstick to the head
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:22:12 AM EDT
[#18]

I've seen their training. Metaphorically speaking their spear is shoddy. They may have the passion to pursue a campaign of violence but they won't last long as soon as they encounter practically anyone willing to fight back. Even if it's just with fists.

Now where things are probably going to get funky is when they attack, some random (probably apolitical up until then) Shmuck decides to fight back and the US government uses this as a justification to begin a full scale genocide of political undesirables.
View Quote

Hamas has lots of competent bombmakers and unconventional warfighters. And, now that we have Hamas and the left teaming up here in the US, I think we can expect the let's shoddy spear to get sharper and longer.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:25:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Chisum] [#19]
You can't grab power without first creating chaos. That is how liberals always work.

I'm also reminded of the Hippy Dippy chant, "Don't want no war. Don't want no war. Don't want no job either."
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:26:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By RogueSpear2023:
It gets cold here in November good luck rioting in -8 degree temps.

Ya they are rioting at the U of M in the twin cities right now, one of my friends is a trooper and he got deployed down there for this crap.
View Quote

The rioting will be long before November
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:28:54 AM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

That won't do it either...plenty of domestic agents here these days...watchman on the wall stuff falls on deaf ears for a variety of reasons...and counter accusations.

Hang in there...

Luke Chapter 4
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:31:51 AM EDT
[#22]

I've seen their training. Metaphorically speaking their spear is shoddy. They may have the passion to pursue a campaign of violence but they won't last long as soon as they encounter practically anyone willing to fight back. Even if it's just with fists.

Now where things are probably going to get funky is when they attack, some random (probably apolitical up until then) Shmuck decides to fight back and the US government uses this as a justification to begin a full scale genocide of political undesirables.
View Quote
Who is going to fight back? ask the Proud boys how that worked out.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:32:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Some people did something in a mostly peaceful but fiery 2020
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:32:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:34:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Chisum:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Chisum:
Originally Posted By tveddy:

Yeah. Grew up close by. Got to come home and finally decided city life was not where i wanted to raise kids. Amall town ameeica is great
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:35:56 AM EDT
[#26]
I'm not sure how you see this and then get to "one of the USA's most violent elections ever."

You're either white knuckling your pearls, or leaving out several major steps between one and the other.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:42:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Cops vs Libs?

Let them fight.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:45:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Not even going to try.  I'm just staying in shape, keeping my SA high and staying strapped
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:46:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: LibertyShip] [#29]
Originally Posted By Vote4Cthulhu:
I'm not sure how you see this and then get to "one of the USA's most violent elections ever."

You're either white knuckling your pearls, or leaving out several major steps between one and the other.
View Quote

I posted, above, information on how the U.S. went from the 1968 Democrat Convention in Chicago to "campus demonstrations" to 2,500 terrorist bombings in an 18 month period in 1971-1972.  And that was purely domestic, with no support from Hamas/Iran.  

Some people can go from A directly to Z.  Others have to stumble through the whole alphabet.

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:48:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Just once id like to see a college president say that the students are there to receive an education and that their tuition money doesn't give them a say in how the school invests it's money
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:50:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By tc556guy:
Just once id like to see a college president say that the students are there to receive an education and that their tuition money doesn't give them a say in how the school invests it's money
View Quote

Hillsdale and maybe Liberty are your only options there.

Colleges have been communist breeding grounds for almost 100 years.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:50:58 AM EDT
[#32]
Rarely are these riots about a single issue....you have countless smaller sects coming together to support their individual causes.   One cause might take the lime light, but it rarely is the only one present.........especially at the RNC and DNC.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:59:29 AM EDT
[#33]
Their logistics may be impressive on the surface. But it wouldn't take much pressure to get it to crack.

As for "our side." I wholeheartedly agree. It will take nothing less than massive Darwinian pressures to make the current wad of cookie dough into something that can do more than whine online. I would say I live a fairly Spartan existence and I know I'm not ready for a long term dirty war. After a few days of squatting in the jungle I seriously doubt that I would be any stronger.
View Quote

Charlie didn't get any USO shows. A little Rat meat with his rice was as good as it got....

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:00:05 AM EDT
[#34]
I can't do that, sir. It's not possible.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:01:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Vote4Cthulhu] [#35]
Originally Posted By LibertyShip:

I posted, above, information on how the U.S. went from the 1968 Democrat Convention in Chicago to "campus demonstrations" to 2,500 terrorist bombings in an 18 month period in 1971-1972.  And that was purely domestic, with no support from Hamas/Iran.  

Some people can go from A directly to Z.  Others have to stumble through the whold alphabet.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LibertyShip:
Originally Posted By Vote4Cthulhu:

Some people can go from A directly to Z.  Others have to stumble through the whold alphabet.

I'm aware of that period. I simply disagree that the current period is analogous to it.

EDIT: Fixed quote
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:03:35 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:04:07 AM EDT
[#37]
We're Not Gonna Protest - PCU
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:09:42 AM EDT
[#38]
JMHO, but I'd like to get a bunch like-minded people, go to these places and say to theses liberal pussies.  

" />

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:13:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Didn't see much protesting in Vegas in 2020. I personally saw none. Don't expect any this year. It's kinda the opposite of northeast states not seeing it in the winter. When those places are riled up it's usually well over 100 and nobody cares about much of anything enough to be out in that shit.

Protests are generally pretty ineffective.and violent protests tend to be counterproductive.

Like any of it matters anyway.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:15:39 AM EDT
[#40]
The violence won’t really get started unless Trump wins. The leftists will lose it and the targeted killings of anyone who looks conservative will commence, expect martial law and an eventual coup by the establishment and the weak kneed joint chiefs to dethrone Trump and restore peace.

Either way the commies win.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:20:21 AM EDT
[#41]
I've got this terrible feeling we are about to see a lot of "Men who just wanted to be left alone"
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:20:41 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By 57fairlane:

Hillsdale and maybe Liberty are your only options there.

Colleges have been communist breeding grounds for almost 100 years.
View Quote

Fucking love Hillsdale.

I'd love for some ballsy college/university president (yeah, right..) to stand up and announce that all agitators will face expulsion for hate speech/inciting violence effective immediately.  "Protest" =/= "riot".  It'll never happen, but one can dream.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:25:16 AM EDT
[#43]
Mob violence is literally democracy in action at its purest form. Democracy naturally devolves to tribal politics and violence.

This is why democracy is inherently an inferior form of government. Only a republic can secure rights and liberties for people and communities.

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:28:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By pale_pony:
I've got this terrible feeling we are about to see a lot of "Men who just wanted to be left alone"
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:30:25 AM EDT
[#45]
Their mistake is shutting down the campuses to appease these fucks.

They should carry on classes and life like they are not even there.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:32:13 AM EDT
[#46]
This will not be the USA's most violent election.

There. Are you convinced?

No one can predict the future.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:32:35 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By pale_pony:
View Quote
It sure looks like we're heading that way.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:34:56 AM EDT
[#48]
There’s no need for violence on a mass scale this time around.

The coup of ‘19/‘20 was successful. No reason to rock the boat now.

What you had all better be worried about is what happens in 2025 & beyond.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:35:19 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By SnoGoRider:

From what we have all seen, is the have the logistics down pat, organizing large numbers of people and can mobilize them, with VERY short notice and have a endless supply of cash and politicians, judges and prosecutors having their backs.

Our side has non of the above.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SnoGoRider:

From what we have all seen, is the have the logistics down pat, organizing large numbers of people and can mobilize them, with VERY short notice and have a endless supply of cash and politicians, judges and prosecutors having their backs.

Our side has non of the above.

Yes, we know: the government has all this stuff in place.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:36:50 AM EDT
[#50]
1968 says hold my beer and watch this.  These “protests “ are amateur hour.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top