Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:41:39 AM EDT
[#1]
I helped.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:43:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BigBurkeyBoy:
Boomers will gloat how this is a good thing as their borders are kept wide open to their grandchildren's replacements. No one on the mainstream right is talking about demographics, but the democratic party already did the math a decade ago. Why do you think so much of their platform is "fuck whitey"?
View Quote

Why would I gloat at this?  GFY
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:43:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Hamiltbl2:

I hope you aren’t serious.

Our entire economy is based on population growth. It has to be maintained or it will fail.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GarandM1:
Look, you don't seriously expect our billionaires to be forced to pay a living wage to their employees?  What kind of monster are you?

I hope you aren’t serious.

Our entire economy is based on population growth. It has to be maintained or it will fail.

Oh he is. He's also an ardent prorussia/China shitposter because their IO is more effective than many think.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:43:32 AM EDT
[#4]

I hope you aren't serious.

View Quote
Yeah, but that's not what's happening when hundreds of thousands of illegals cross the border.  The only people who benefit from that are the wealthy, while the people who are already here pay the costs.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:46:21 AM EDT
[#5]

View Quote

I recognized this long ago, and I recognized that it's not sustainable.

Lefties get very worked up about how things aren't "sustainable" when it's an issue that they care about (like the environment), but don't bat an eye at monstrous deficit spending, constant inflation or tax increases, or importing the impoverished...
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:48:05 AM EDT
[#6]
The irony is that two of those things you list are doubtful due to the last one.  We've been importing foreign labor for the past 50 years and the result has been a government which is actively trying to destroy our oil industry and undermining the combat effectiveness of our military.

Experience has shown that Raul from Guatemala or Mbenze from Tanzania aren't going to do much other than lower blue collar wages while illegally voting for Democrats.  Even Pradeshni the engineer from Mumbai will show his appreciation of his H-1B visa by voting for the politicians who made it possible.
View Quote

Bitch and moan all you want, but we keep producing more oil. More than Russia and KSA with more coming online all the time.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:49:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By iwouldntknow:

Oh he is. He's also an ardent prorussia/China shitposter because their IO is more effective than many think.
View Quote
LOL.  GD loves their comfortable fantasies of American Exceptionalism and will doggedly defend them, even when reality inconveniently rears its ugly head.

Hence, a government that is technically bankrupt and spending even more money it doesn't have while millions of military-aged males from foreign countries pour over the borders unimpeded are good things because America, fuck yeah!, or something.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:52:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By gearjammer351:

I recognized this long ago, and I recognized that it's not sustainable.

Lefties get very worked up about how things aren't "sustainable" when it's an issue that they care about (like the environment), but don't bat an eye at monstrous deficit spending, constant inflation or tax increases, or importing the impoverished...
View Quote

Nothing ever has been sustainable. For good things to happen, you need a growing population. But a growing population inevitably has to stop growing or collapse. And a Hunter gatherer/agrarian society collapses from disease or being conquered by a growing society.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:53:08 AM EDT
[#9]

Bitch and moan all you want, but we keep producing more oil. More than Russia and KSA with more coming online all the time.
View Quote
That production is happening in spite of, not because of, our government.  And the Biden Administration is already working feverishly to get that production down .
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:53:30 AM EDT
[#10]
LOL.  GD loves their comfortable fantasies of American Exceptionalism and will doggedly defend them, even when reality inconveniently rears its ugly head.

Hence, a government that is technically bankrupt and spending even more money it doesn't have while millions of military-aged males from foreign countries pour over the borders unimpeded are good things because America, fuck yeah!, or something.
View All Quotes

You've been thoroughly penetrated by foreign IO, I'll give you that.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:54:05 AM EDT
[#11]
All those "military aged" immigrants can easily be rounded up and put into uniforms to go fight and probably die for the nation they migrated to.  The ones that survive will have earned their place in our society.

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:55:33 AM EDT
[#12]
That production is happening in spite of, not because of, our government.  And the Biden Administration is already working feverishly to get that production down .
View All Quotes

That would be worth discussing if it was worth discussing. But it isn't, and the fact that you don't understand that means the wise thing for me to do is not cast my pearls.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:55:47 AM EDT
[#13]
My wife spent the first 6 years of our married lives pregnant. I have 4 kids.

Some of you fuckers need to get on it. Pull yourselves up by your bootstraps... put babies in your wives. Weirdos.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:56:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

I'm amazed this was even allowed on MSNBC.

Video:

View Quote
I thought so too untill you realize pitting the young against the old. The have nots against the haves is an old socalist play.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:56:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Meat3rz:
All those "military aged" immigrants can easily be rounded up and put into uniforms to go fight and probably die for the nation they migrated to.  The ones that survive will have earned their place in our society.

View Quote

America wins again.

Dammit why won't this evil empire ever collapse and let Russia lead the world?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:01:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: makintrax73] [#16]
I keep hearing people squawk about the southern border.  How they can't understand why something so obviously stupid could be allowed to continue.

You don't even have to carry the thought process 3 steps down the rabbit hole before a few obvious facts about birth rates and boomer's social security checks float to the top.  Add in inflation control and corporate donor greed (depressed wages), along with controlled voting blocks, and the entire game becomes pretty obvious.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:01:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By phungus:
But stupid people are still breeding like rabbits…
View Quote

Took care of a young lady a few days ago who was on her 17th pregnancy. 11 live children.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:02:02 AM EDT
[#18]
It's almost as if there's this shadowy cult, slowly and quietly dismantling society through propaganda and demoralization, manipulating financial institutions and monetary policies to concentrate wealth and financial control into the hands of a few, methodically poisoning the food supply, the water, and the air to make people fat, sick, and stupid.  Almost as if there's a eugenics program to discretely lower population numbers, and do it in a way that is subtle, so the dumbed down population doesn't recognize they're being systematically exterminated.

Almost...

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:04:23 AM EDT
[#19]
The wife and I are struggling right now to conceive naturally. We might have to do IUI and/or IVF.

Vaxx probably fucked us.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:05:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Soft times.

Get it?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:07:57 AM EDT
[#21]
My wife works as a nurse in a woman's clinic, there are pregnant women fill the waiting room every day.  They don't speak English as a first language and don't use private insurance either.  . When I take the kids to the pediatrician it is much the same way there.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:08:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TurtlesAlltheWayDown] [#22]
Women's psyche is ruled by the opinion of other women

Stay at home mom is weakness, incompetence, giving in to the patriarchy.

You can't be a career boss woman with kids, you can't be sexy after having 3 kids, you can't be trendy, you can't have the material items everyone on instagram has with the cost of kids.

Womens suffrage is a good thing.  Whatever dumb shit that movement has morphed into is an existential threat to the USA.

90%+ of men want a woman who wants kids, who embraces and is confident in her gender- both its innate strengths and limitations.  Women want women to be boss-bitch CEOs, power lifters who also are 100lb for bikini season to dick measure each other, and dont need no man.  And we wonder why the average american woman has a rats nest of mental health issues.  What is it, 50%+ are on SSRIs?

Society is fighting nature and, big shocker, its losing.  A society that villainizes procreation will go away.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:10:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Immigrant rapists will make up the difference.

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:11:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Naamah:

Took care of a young lady a few days ago who was on her 17th pregnancy. 11 live children.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Naamah:

Gawd damn!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:12:52 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Dboy11:
Kids are expensive

And awesome
View Quote

This

Anyway I'm doing my part. 3 kids and hope to have more.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:13:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By xerxes2695:

This site will probably be illegal in 35 years.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By xerxes2695:
Originally Posted By snubfan:

As a result of the years of lower birth rates, coupled with mass global ‘immigration’, the world as we know it, culturally, politically & religiously, is changing rapidly.

Save this thread and read it again in 35 years.

This site will probably be illegal in 35 years.

Probably??

Honey it will be a miracle if any of us are left alive.
Even the mush-for-brains posters - remember what the insane Left said “liberals get the bullet too”
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:16:08 AM EDT
[#27]

https://i.ibb.co/CM7QBjB/IMG-0005.webp
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:17:09 AM EDT
[#28]
The irony is that two of those things you list are doubtful due to the last one.  We've been importing foreign labor for the past 50 years and the result has been a government which is actively trying to destroy our oil industry and undermining the combat effectiveness of our military.

Experience has shown that Raul from Guatemala or Mbenze from Tanzania aren't going to do much other than lower blue collar wages while illegally voting for Democrats.  Even Pradeshni the engineer from Mumbai will show his appreciation of his H-1B visa by voting for the politicians who made it possible.
View Quote

US oil production is more than ever. Do you enjoy being consistently wrong?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:17:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By cyclone:

I feel for you. My wife had a miscarriage and we were going to try again but the Dr advised her against it, so we weren't able to have children
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cyclone:
Originally Posted By cpl_fisher:
People are getting married later in life.

My wife had three miscarriages last year.
Sucks.

I feel for you. My wife had a miscarriage and we were going to try again but the Dr advised her against it, so we weren't able to have children

My wife miscarried twice after our first child. We tried one more time and ended up with triplets. Keep your head up. And remember, if it it doesn't happen it's still fun trying.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:19:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Wife and I can barely get by right now. We won’t be having kids for a few more years.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:22:52 AM EDT
[#31]
The entire industrial first world has the same problem.  Decadent cultures that value material possessions over family be like that.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:24:02 AM EDT
[#32]
I'm not too worried.  World population went from two billion to over eight billion in one human lifespan (less than 100 years).  If you believe it is the most important issue , what policies should we be pushing?  So far all I've heard from folks concerned over this is to nag young people to have kids.  Should we give tax credits, stipends to stay at home moms?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:25:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By CarmelBytheSea:

China has shitty as it is doesn’t have DEI mandates and illegals flooding over their border to contend with in addition to birth rate issues
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CarmelBytheSea:
If you substituted "China" for the "US" in the title and article this thread would already be 5 pages of Peter Zeihan masturbatory collapse fantasy.

China has shitty as it is doesn’t have DEI mandates and illegals flooding over their border to contend with in addition to birth rate issues

Aren’t they busy importing Africans though?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:27:58 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By TurtlesAlltheWayDown:
Women's psyche is ruled by the opinion of other women

Stay at home mom is weakness, incompetence, giving in to the patriarchy.

You can't be a career boss woman with kids, you can't be sexy after having 3 kids, you can't be trendy, you can't have the material items everyone on instagram has with the cost of kids.

Womens suffrage is a good thing.  Whatever dumb shit that movement has morphed into is an existential threat to the USA.

90%+ of men want a woman who wants kids, who embraces and is confident in her gender- both its innate strengths and limitations.  Women want women to be boss-bitch CEOs, power lifters who also are 100lb for bikini season to dick measure each other, and dont need no man.  And we wonder why the average american woman has a rats nest of mental health issues.  What is it, 50%+ are on SSRIs?

Society is fighting nature and, big shocker, its losing.  A society that villainizes procreation will go away.
View Quote

Any suffrage other than net taxpayer suffrage is a bad thing.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:28:30 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By DDDDCheapAF:
We need nationalism . This globalism is depressing and it’s destroying our country. Our government needs a complete overhaul.
View Quote

We tried that and it was successfully subverted multiple times. Into the abyss we go....
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:29:01 AM EDT
[#36]

Sucks.
View Quote

I feel ya man.  Wife and I tried for another, but after a few miscarriages, the clock looks like it’s run out.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:29:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By ozarker:
I'm not too worried.  World population went from two billion to over eight billion in one human lifespan (less than 100 years).  If you believe it is the most important issue , what policies should we be pushing?  So far all I've heard from folks concerned over this is to nag young people to have kids.  Should we give tax credits, stipends to stay at home moms?
View Quote

No. We should cut taxes and stop spending money on stupid shit.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:29:42 AM EDT
[#38]
My wife wants a 3rd but stage 4 cancer is preventing that. I’m personally done, getting too old. Thought about getting snipped so we don’t accidentally get the wife pregnant and screw up her treatment. She said I shouldn’t so I can get remarried and have more kids if she’s gone. My thought was it would have to be a 20 year old that wants to do all the work during the baby stage, obviously I didn’t say that too her because I would prefer her be here as long as possible.

Most people in my social circle( white and making around 160k a year and up) seem to be content with just two kids based on finances. Two allows for a nice house, nice car, savings for retirement and nice vacations.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:30:55 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

I'm amazed this was even allowed on MSNBC.

Video:

View Quote

The truth will be allowed once it's too late to do anything about it anyway.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:31:31 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By RRA_223:

Because all the educated liberal women are aborting their babies to focus on "studying' and their careers.    

930,000 of those 3.6 million births are aborted.    Half of them are black babies though.   I'm guessing that's just ghetto birth control.

Higher education of women = lower birth rates across the board.   There is no western country that is even meeting the minimum birth rate for a stable population, much less to get population growth.

Virtually all of the worlds population expansion over the next 30 years  will be from 8 Muslim and African countries.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RRA_223:

Because all the educated liberal women are aborting their babies to focus on "studying' and their careers.    

930,000 of those 3.6 million births are aborted.    Half of them are black babies though.   I'm guessing that's just ghetto birth control.

Higher education of women = lower birth rates across the board.   There is no western country that is even meeting the minimum birth rate for a stable population, much less to get population growth.

Virtually all of the worlds population expansion over the next 30 years  will be from 8 Muslim and African countries.

They don’t count abortions as part of the birth stats.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:33:43 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By boolzi:

Huge point. Plus the atmosphere and ability to raise a child your way is gone. The outlook of the nation is bad, crime, illegals running loose everywhere….who in their right mind would have a kid right now? Oh yea, bottom feeders and illegals…
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dboy11:
Kids are expensive

And awesome

Huge point. Plus the atmosphere and ability to raise a child your way is gone. The outlook of the nation is bad, crime, illegals running loose everywhere….who in their right mind would have a kid right now? Oh yea, bottom feeders and illegals…

Well there is also the third option; those who don't live in perpetual fear.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:33:51 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By farfromhome:
I am chasing after women. Let's see if any of them agree that a women's place in society is to keep the house clean and raise the children.

I know plenty of women that choosed a career over a family now they are all depressed because they do not have a family.
View Quote

This. Modern feminism has lied to women in a despicably evil and insidious way, and by the time they realize that what they’ve been told they want is hollow and unfulfilling, it’s already too late for many.

One of my wife’s friends from her former workplace (a state university) has been saying for the last couple years that she really wants to start a family. She did the whole career thing, multiple degrees, boss lady, etc.

She was just told by her doctor that she won’t be having children as she’s only a few years from menopause. She was devastated. She was lied to, and by the time she realized it, it was too late.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:33:59 AM EDT
[#43]
The "mouse utopia" experiment should be required material at highschool. We have created our own universe 25.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:35:08 AM EDT
[#44]

Sucks.
View Quote

Sorry to hear it.  We have had 5 miscarriages over our 25 years of marriage.  However, through those same years we have also been blessed with 9 healthy children, so I would encourage you to keep trying.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:39:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By C3H5N3O9:
The entire industrial first world has the same problem.  Decadent cultures that value material possessions over family be like that.
View Quote

Eh not really. A lot of it is due to cost of living. People just can’t afford to pop out kids right and left when they are young. Home prices and rent are way too high.

Financially responsible people wait until they can afford to have a family and then have one and limit the amount of kids they have based on what they can afford.

Irresponsible people have kids like there is no tomorrow and the .gov ends up subsidizing their existence with your tax dollars.

Gd being GD likes neither scenario.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:42:16 AM EDT
[#46]
Good…too many freakin people in this world already.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:56:22 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Automaticslim:
Good…too many freakin people in this world already.
View Quote

Okay, hippy.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:01:55 AM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

While there is plenty wrong with the country, you are wrong about the ability to raise a child the way you choose.  It takes choices and sacrifice, but it can be done.

You will need to home school or find a private school to start.  You will need to choose an occupation that allows your young children to work with you (farming or such).  You will need to remove modern Government and industry indoctrination methods from your children's access (Public school, TV, music videos, unmonitored internet, etc...).  You will need your wife to stay home and raise your children.  You will need to find like minded families to give your children safe people to play with.  You will need to purchase appropriate books for them to read.

In short, you will need to form your life around your children.  You will have to give up a lot of things that the average American believes are "necessities" because on one income a family can not afford them.  It will require a level of dedication to your family that is unusual in modern American culture.

But don't try and say it can not be done today.  It can.  There are people on this very board that live this life every day.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:05:55 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Rheinmetall792:

A lot of people also believe you should be married before having kids, but don't want to be married.

And for men in particular, a divorce with children can end up being a crushingly expensive and lopsided event.
View Quote

I don't think many people would argue that a traditional two parent home environment is the ideal way to raise children, but, You are also correct that a divorce will destroy a man financially.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:10:22 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By C3H5N3O9:

Aren’t they busy importing Africans though?
View Quote

No, in the past they’ve had a few race riots over African college students and Chinese girlfriends though
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top