Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:34:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Proof that the establishment are criminals and are actively assisting squatters.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:34:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By KalmanPhilter:

It’s not the first time. That cunt Janet Napolitano was part of Clinton’s politicizing US Attorneys. The left is strategic as Satan and plays the long game. Gov. Napolitano in her prior role as US Attorney prosecuted some fraudsters stealing old retirees money and with good lapdog press her knee jerk election was a shoe in. Of course the Republican opponents were also pretty lame.

Installation is more of a tilted table.  But in the aggregate it works. Not so much a conspiracy as a consensus in key cultural institutions.
View Quote

And she got to be US Atty by being a defense lawyer that got some Az dem politician off the hook for a big scandal...

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:38:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 56xdx_Z] [#3]
Originally Posted By cyclone:
Squatters should be considered home invaders and shot
View Quote

It really is crazy that if a home invasion goes unchallenged long enough, it becomes a legal gray area.

Squatters use the same kind of frontier nonsense and fake documents that Sovereign Citizens do, but when regular people are the ones getting burned by it, the police seem glad to give them the benefit of the doubt and call it a civil matter, at least in hard left areas
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:39:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
Its like Hobbs is another leftist whore...
View Quote

She is completely unqualified for the job.   Also a pos liberal that refused to debate  Kari Lake because Kari whould have wiped the floor with her.
Just like biden won't debate trump.    Still liberal morons voted  her. In.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:40:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Sounds like AZ needs to do what people did in FL during the late 2000s when 1 in 3 houses were vacant and you had squatters popping up literally everywhere.

Allegedly, in Minecraft, people knew how useless the gov/police were in these situations and fixed the problem themselves.

In Minecraft or something.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:57:05 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

they are home invaders and a direct threat.

they have no more rights than home invaders.

this whole issue is communist bullshit, the idea that cops can not act on criminals committing grand larceny and home invasion is bullshit.

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:49:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By RHR_12:

She wasn’t elected.  She refused to campaign, actively ran away from reporters, refused to debate (but did a “debate” interview on PBS she was told by CCEC was not allowed), and didn’t recuse herself from an election she was in charge of and running in.  

She’s vetoed almost everything that came across her desk.  

She’s an absolute piece of shit.  Her husband is a doctor that helps children with transgender transitions.  Evil.
View Quote

Don't forget she did the same shit as the Biden campaign where she refused to debate Lake because she said it would give Lake a platform to "lie and spread hate"
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:53:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Almost like nominating loons of the Trump cult to run on the republican ticket has consequences.

Meh. Hopefully lessons were learned.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:58:58 PM EDT
[#9]
How exactly does this work?

Anyone that gets into my home can decide to stay indefinitely and I can't evict them?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:10:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By mancat:

Don't forget she did the same shit as the Biden campaign where she refused to debate Lake because she said it would give Lake a platform to "lie and spread hate"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

She wasn’t elected.  She refused to campaign, actively ran away from reporters, refused to debate (but did a “debate” interview on PBS she was told by CCEC was not allowed), and didn’t recuse herself from an election she was in charge of and running in.  

She’s an absolute piece of shit.  Her husband is a doctor that helps children with transgender transitions.  Evil.

That was included in refusing to debate.  The spin off of that nobody remembers is that she requested to do an interview on PBS instead, and was told by the Citizens Clean Election Commission that was not allowed.  She did it anyways with no repercussions.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:19:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Not to ruin anyone's Hobbs hate-fest, but I've spoken with several people familiar with this bill.  No law enforcement groups in the state supported it.  It was a badly written bill that actually conflicted with several existing statutes we would use to remove squaters.  

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:01:05 PM EDT
[#12]
can't stand that ding-bat b1tch.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:32:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By DubyaB:

She is completely unqualified for the job.   Also a pos liberal that refused to debate  Kari Lake because Kari whould have wiped the floor with her.
Just like biden won't debate trump.    Still liberal morons voted  her. In.
View Quote

You really think so?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:33:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Yeah, cause fuck responsible people that earn things.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:39:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
Its like Hobbs is another leftist whore...
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:58:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:02:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:

Words can't adequately express my anger at this. "Squatter's rights" is the biggest misnomer ever applied and one of the worst abuses of our legal system perpetrated upon the average American citizen. It grossly undermines our system of property rights that you can easily equate it with rape. The gall of this woman to insist that this infringes on lawful tenants is absurd. I truly hope that the people of AZ get some relief and they override the veto or kick this woman out of office.
View Quote

Odd this is happening in so many places. Couldn’t possibly be a conspiracy or concerted effort to undermine private property rights and personal possessions, could it?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:05:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By JLH3:
Not to ruin anyone's Hobbs hate-fest, but I've spoken with several people familiar with this bill.  No law enforcement groups in the state supported it.  It was a badly written bill that actually conflicted with several existing statutes we would use to remove squaters.  

View Quote

Of course. Cause the Liberals always support issues that are good for hard working property owning individuals…
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:12:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Squatters have NO rights to the property of others, specifically mine.

I'd prove it with 00 Buck if the opportunity presented itself.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:13:00 PM EDT
[#20]
This is somewhat strange because I let my junkie ex in the house a while back when she "swore" she was going to get cleaned up.

2 weeks later, she was using again.  She refused to leave.  I called the cops. She tried to say she was "living with me." thinking that would give her some leverage on staying, thinking I would have to leave, my own house.

Naw bitch.  I told the cops I was the only mfer on the planet stupid enough to try and help her.  

Cops asked "Is she on the lease/mortgage?"

Fuck no.

They hauled her away.

Later bitch.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:25:12 PM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

I doubt that is the reason she vetoed the bill.

She probably vetoed it because she's a leftist c**t.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:45:09 PM EDT
[#22]

That was included in refusing to debate.  The spin off of that nobody remembers is that she requested to do an interview on PBS instead, and was told by the Citizens Clean Election Commission that was not allowed.  She did it anyways with no repercussions.
View All Quotes

I mean, when you're overseeing your own race...
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:06:16 PM EDT
[#23]

Way to ruin my outrage!
View All Quotes

Way to ruin my outrage!

No, by all means, please outrage away.  
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:02:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6gunfighter2] [#24]
Originally Posted By Mach:

this whole issue is communist bullshit, the idea that cops can not act on criminals committing grand larceny and home invasion is bullshit.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mach:

Correct on all points.

Someday when I actually have time I will have to research the legal history and evolution of “squatting” laws, because as I said earlier they go far back into American history.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:20:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Would love for my dog to squat on her front lawn.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:53:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By 6gunfighter2:

Been saying that about the libs in California for some time now.

They want “free everything” for illegal aliens?

Bus ‘em all into their elite neighborhoods and gated communities and drop ‘em off on their lawns.

Cuz sometimes you have to “feel” a problem to understand it.

View Quote

Yes. They have "luxury beliefs" because they don't see or feel the consequences. Make them see and feel the consequences, and they will likely change their tune.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:55:56 AM EDT
[#27]
Most of these 'squatters', begin with someone allowing someone else, flop overnight at their place.
That's where it becomes a drawn out evection process. Don't let anyone, even your bestie, flop at any of your properties 'for a few days'.

If you are a landlord, or you let someone flop at your place for a few days, you've accepted all the things that go along with being a landlord.
That includes the possibility of going through the trouble and expense of having to evict people.

Real squatters hit houses that are for sale, and those squatters can be removed immediately.  
Most take off when the realtor tells them, I'm calling the Cops'.

I've seen realtors just start removing squatters' stuff to a dumpster.
I've never had a squatter complain, but if they did, I'd tell them to talk to an attorney about their options.

I've also cited about half a dozen people for criminal trespass, for squatting in a vacant home that was for sale.

This idea, that in Arizona, genuine squatters can't just be removed, is simply not true.

Jay
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:43:48 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:39:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Move to a free state.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:23:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Someone should move into that cunt's house and "squat"
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:26:27 PM EDT
[#31]
the legislature should re-pass it with a veto-proof majority, and add some crazy shit to the law that fucks with the governor.  
Add things like the governor must be chauffeured in a vehicle that gets at least 40 mpg.  Takes away the governor's personal chef. Etc...
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:42:20 PM EDT
[#32]
And cartels pay for her house
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:43:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Squatters should be treated the same as all home invaders.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:45:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By FreefallRet:
Squatters should be treated the same as all home invaders.
View Quote

This.  Shot dead.  
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:46:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Expected.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:47:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Whiskey1Alpha:
Sounds like AZ needs to do what people did in FL during the late 2000s when 1 in 3 houses were vacant and you had squatters popping up literally everywhere.

Allegedly, in Minecraft, people knew how useless the gov/police were in these situations and fixed the problem themselves.

In Minecraft or something.
View Quote

There's a group of men in the Los Angeles area that does evictions of squatters that recently made the news.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:48:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Consigli:
How exactly does this work?

Anyone that gets into my home can decide to stay indefinitely and I can't evict them?
View Quote

First they print out a fake one year's lease, get the post office to forward their mail to your house, and then they're golden.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:49:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:51:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Arizona seemed like a pretty cool place when I lived there for a while in the 80's.  Gotta say that as these lines are being drawn, I'm surprised at where some states seem to be falling.  
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:51:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By osprey21:
Gov. Katie "Karen" Hobbs.

https://i.postimg.cc/JzzBbSsz/images.jpg

View Quote

Yikes. Imagine working the return counter at Kohls and seeing that monstrosity walk through the door
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:52:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By midmo:
Arizona seemed like a pretty cool place when I lived there for a while in the 80's.  Gotta say that as these lines are being drawn, I'm surprised at where some states seem to be falling.  
View Quote

Don't look at my commie state.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:53:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By osprey21:
Gov. Katie "Karen" Hobbs.

https://i.postimg.cc/JzzBbSsz/images.jpg

View Quote

Pics of bobs and vagene?
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:53:43 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

IT WAS A HOME INVASION...  they busted out my window and rushed my family.  I had to protect them.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:58:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Lead-Spiral:

Yes, and Democrats run her for office, and they run stroke victims, and they run people that are senile...........and win elections.

Not exactly sure what that says about US elections but it paints kind of an ugly picture.
View Quote

It means we need to vote harder.  Or maybe even vote more harderer
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:59:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By JaredC1:
Almost like nominating loons of the Trump cult to run on the republican ticket has consequences.

Meh. Hopefully lessons were learned.
View Quote

Kari lake is far from a loon.  Although I know you Arizona republicans like your establishment McCain types.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:18:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Bill to Oust Squatters Vetoed by Governor
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:27:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kingsmen] [#47]
The goal these people have is to destroy the very idea of property rights, you'll own nothing and be a happy serf.  They hate us and want us as slaves.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:24:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Leisure_Shoot] [#48]
Originally Posted By Zhukov: Way to ruin my outrage!
View All Quotes
Not to ruin anyone's Hobbs hate-fest, but I've spoken with several people familiar with this bill.  No law enforcement groups in the state supported it. It was a badly written bill that actually conflicted with several existing statutes we would use to remove squaters.  
Originally Posted By Zhukov: Way to ruin my outrage!
would it be too much to ask for an announcement about what she wanted fixed?

I remember when no law enforcement anywhere supported various forms of concealed carry, too?
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 5:49:49 PM EDT
[#49]
The bill being good or bad legislation notwithstanding….

I still hate that fetid cunt with the fire of a thousand suns.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top