User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:35:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By EvilApplesauce:
Candace should have been fired. She is good at starting controversy, she is not really good at being not stupid sometimes tho. Stating Israel is an apartheid state just because she was there and misunderstood her tour guide is not exactly a smart person mistake.

I don't understand how Ben or the DW is trying to silence the opposition by saying they are wrong? How is saying you are wrong and you don't need to be at my company silencing? How is "that person is saying crazy things" silencing the opposition?

If Ben controlled X and Facebook and was limiting their coverage then yes they would be silencing the opposition. But if he comes out against people he believes are wrong then there is nothing wrong with that. I think Ben just rubs people the wrong way and they get all annoyed about it.

It's the same way Trump rubs people wrong. Even now you'll have people claiming Trump was the worst and he's a dem yet Trump was the best president we have had in our lifetime. But hey he made some mistakes, Ben doesn't completely agree with me so he's just a shill and banning everyone else because of jews or some shit.

edit for grammar
View Quote
Candace Owens was stupid to make this comment

I listen to both Levin and Shapiro on my drive home.  At one time Shapiro mentioned he could not dispute the 2020 election or he would be removed from the channels
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:35:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Bizzarolibe:

Far and above more than you, and I can all but guarantee I’m more right wing than you, both ideologically and in practice. I could sit here and bitch slap you with my various efforts and activities in the spheres of right-wing activism, political advocacy, and training initiatives in our community, but it would just be tacky.

But that’s not the point. I didn’t ask what you didn’t do; I asked what you’ve done to actually move the ball forward for “our” agenda (I use quotation marks as I’m fairly certain you’re a leftist agitator).

Since your answer (or lack thereof) appears to imply “not a fucking thing,” I’ll go ahead and simply point out that 1) you grossly and obviously misrepresent Shapiro and 2) are seemingly unaware of the purpose organizations like the Daily Wire serve in the culture wars, as well as the relationship between culture and politics.

View Quote

The best I can, man phone banks, drive people to polls, give what I can, etc. more over I don’t care what you think.

Oh no that’s the best thing about little Benny, all you have to do is hang him by his own words and actions.

Their purpose is to do nothing and grift, and not necessarily in that order.

Hell, Razorfist has done a great job exposing them.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:38:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By SekFan:
And this is why we continue to lose…  

While the American Right argues about the dumbest bullshit, the Anarchists who tagged banks and starbucks with “Even Liberals Get the Bullet” all rallied up and voted for Obama and Obiden.  

View Quote

Because those same useful idiots are agents of the system.

The American Right loses because we do dumb shit like allow in 1.2 million legal immigrants every year on top of another million illegally added to the country every year I’m majority of which are going to vote against us no matter what we fucking do.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:39:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By onthebreeze:
Good points, OP.

I see the whole thing through a new lens, and will be getting all my facts and logic from Fox going forward.
View Quote

Dude, Fox News is controlled opposition as well. Likely always was.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:51:15 PM EDT
[#5]
View Quote

All day. Every day.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:34:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Ben is wrong a lot, and when he is it is forefull and he is 100% confident.  He is infected with big city thinking that overwhelms his logic.

He doesn't believe he is controlled opposition and I don't think he is.  There is a certain audience that he reaches that are persuaded by his leftist conservative stance.

Now that he has pushed Candace out he is apparently trying to fill the void with personal fights.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:47:18 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SAE:
Originally Posted By HecklerKac:
Originally Posted By Riply21:
Benny boy still willing to defend Israel to the last American? Or is he back to pretending America is first to him?

Always has been an Israel first fake conservative controlled opposition little bitch boy profiting off pretending to be a diehard America first tradcon

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/Triggered-143.gif

I'll notice you didn't address his point.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:22:53 AM EDT
[#8]

regardless of how you feel about shapiro, please learn correct terminology.  neoliberals are people who favor laissez-faire economics - they oppose government intervention in the economy.  IOW, actual conservatives are also neoliberal.

if you oppose neoliberalism, it's pretty strong evidence that you're at least a statist and probably a communist.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:42:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Dagoth-Ur:

The American Right loses because we do dumb shit like allow in 1.2 million legal immigrants every year on top of another million illegally added to the country every year I’m majority of which are going to vote against us no matter what we fucking do.
View All Quotes
And this is why we continue to lose…  

While the American Right argues about the dumbest bullshit, the Anarchists who tagged banks and starbucks with “Even Liberals Get the Bullet” all rallied up and voted for Obama and Obiden.  

The fuck does that have to do with anything?  If you think the right can afford to lose the DWs million or so paid subscribers, you’re nuts.  Enjoy 4 more years!

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:58:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By magnum_99:
Little Ben said he would vote for Hillary (among many, many other fucked up positions).

He's a RINO Israel first piece of shit traitor.
View Quote

QFT
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:39:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Dragracer:
Ben is wrong a lot, and when he is it is forefull and he is 100% confident.  He is infected with big city thinking that overwhelms his logic.

He doesn't believe he is controlled opposition and I don't think he is.  There is a certain audience that he reaches that are persuaded by his leftist conservative stance.

Now that he has pushed Candace out he is apparently trying to fill the void with personal fights.
View Quote

Benny would lose in a fight against anyone, especially Tucker, even Abby.

“In Wolf pack sometimes the Zeta thinks he is the Alpha but is really the Zeta”

Eastbound & Down - I'm top DJ
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:41:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Dagoth-Ur] [#12]
Originally Posted By sirensong:

regardless of how you feel about shapiro, please learn correct terminology.  neoliberals are people who favor laissez-faire economics - they oppose government intervention in the economy.  IOW, actual conservatives are also neoliberal.

if you oppose neoliberalism, it's pretty strong evidence that you're at least a statist and probably a communist.

View Quote

No that is classical liberals.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:44:03 AM EDT
[#13]

The fuck does that have to do with anything?  If you think the right can afford to lose the DWs million or so paid subscribers, you’re nuts.  Enjoy 4 more years!

View Quote

Members and followers are just that, they will follow someone else, and frankly should as Ben and Conservative Inc is nothing more than controlled opposition.

What have they achieved? They can’t even conserve the Girls Bathroom.

How many Never Trumpers are over at the Daily Neo Con again?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:02:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By ozarker:
Why doesn't he go to Israel to fight for his people?
View Quote

Um because he can't. Believe it or not, Israel does not accept 40 year old men (Americans with zero soldiering experience to boot) to volunteer to fight for them.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:19:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Thrasymachus] [#15]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sirensong:

Sigh.  Classical liberalism and neoliberalism are very similar.  Your usage of neoliberal is incorrect.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoliberalism#:~:text=Neoliberalism%20is%20contemporarily%20used%20to,state%20influence%20in%20the%20economy.

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/neoliberalism/
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:18:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Almost every made up accusation brought up in this thread is addressed in this video. Many during the rapid question segment that begins at about 49:00.

The Truth About Tucker, Candace & Why 2024 Is About to Get a Lot Uglier | Ben Shapiro
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:47:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By 556NAT0:

Um because he can't. Believe it or not, Israel does not accept 40 year old men (Americans with zero soldiering experience to boot) to volunteer to fight for them.
View Quote

Bullshit, he can load mags, fill sandbags, drive a truck, etc.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:53:52 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Thrasymachus:

Sigh.  Classical liberalism and neoliberalism are very similar.  Your usage of neoliberal is incorrect.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoliberalism#:~:text=Neoliberalism%20is%20contemporarily%20used%20to,state%20influence%20in%20the%20economy.

View Quote

I would say Globohomo but people gasp and get all spreggy about it.

So I guess elements of international finance will do.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:56:09 AM EDT
[#19]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 556NAT0:

How does that overcome the age limit?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:56:19 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Ajek:
Almost every made up accusation brought up in this thread is addressed in this video. Many during the rapid question segment that begins at about 49:00.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z3YZ6ZyNMk
View Quote

Yeah, Ben “population transfer isn’t a dirty word, I’m ok with common sense restrictions on the 2nd amendment, I don’t give a good damn about the browning of America, race doesn’t matter, only ideology does” Shapiro has used up any trust or credibility he may have had. From no one, just assume everything that comes from his mouth is either a lie or truth told in service of a more sinister falsehood.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:57:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Thrasymachus] [#21]

View All Quotes

Or you can just admit you were wrong. Seems to happen a lot to you.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:57:40 AM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

So you’re tell me mags can’t be loaded or trucks can’t be driven by a person over a certain age? Fascinating.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:57:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HecklerKac] [#23]
There are plenty of things to disagree with him about. True to form, though, GD is fighting against the made up bullshit.
View Quote

You never replied to all the facts in the other Shapiro thread. Video evidence was linked and you left everyone hanging in the wind.

What are you doing here asking for 2nds when your plates still full lol
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:59:35 AM EDT
[#24]

So you’re tell me mags can’t be loaded or trucks can’t be driven by a person over a certain age? Fascinating.
View All Quotes

Don't be obtuse.  There are limits set by the IDF and most other armies.  What someone can physically do is irrelevant.  Are you trying to not grasp what people are saying?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:00:24 AM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

Yeah I used a wrong term,  what of it?

Then again Neoliberalism loves free trade and open borders so maybe I am using the correct term and is wrong.

Relax my reptilian friend.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:02:08 AM EDT
[#26]

Then again Neoliberalism loves free trade and open borders so maybe I am using the correct term and is wrong.

View All Quotes

What of it?  It shows a base level of ignorance, and a lack of rigor.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:03:26 AM EDT
[#27]

You never replied to all the facts in the other Shapiro thread. Video evidence was linked and you left everyone hanging in the wind.

View Quote

Link to the beat down?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:05:15 AM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

Does Neo liberalism favor free trade/mass immigration along with a interventionism mindset, yes or no?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:20:23 AM EDT
[#29]

Does Neo liberalism favor free trade/mass immigration along with a interventionism mindset, yes or no?
View All Quotes

Free trade? Yes.

Mass migration? No.

Interventionism? Depends on who you ask.

You tried to create a dualism between neoconservatives and neoliberalism, which doesn't really work.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:39:03 AM EDT
[#30]

Free trade? Yes.

Mass migration? No.

You tried to create a dualism between neoconservatives and neoliberalism, which doesn't really work.
View Quote

So why do most Neo liberals always push mass immigration?

No, it works perfectly, both sides are the same Uniparty coin. The illusion of choice.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:52:30 AM EDT
[#31]

No, it works perfectly, both sides are the same Uniparty coin. The illusion of choice.
View All Quotes

Free trade? Yes.

Mass migration? No.

Are you talking about liberals in the United States, and referring to them as neoliberals?

Uniparty is an absolutely idiotic term. How much variation is possible between the two parties in a two party system? You really have no clue how our system of government functions do you?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:30:20 PM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes
There are plenty of things to disagree with him about. True to form, though, GD is fighting against the made up bullshit.

I have no idea what you’re talking about. I posted the same video in another thread that I posted above. It debunks at least 90% of the made up bullshit in this and the other threads.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:45:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By juan223:
He shit bed on the Michelle Fields nonsense years ago...

fuck him
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:56:17 PM EDT
[#34]

I have no idea what you’re talking about. I posted the same video in another thread that I posted above. It debunks at least 90% of the made up bullshit in this and the other threads.
View All Quotes

It was a couple weeks ago...everyone was listing why Shapiro was no good and you kept denying it all...then you  brought up the moon landing for some reason lol.

A video compilation of Ben saying all the shit you denied was linked
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:57:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HecklerKac] [#35]

Link to the beat down?
View All Quotes

Link to the beat down?

Give me a min  I'll try to find it but theres so many different Shapiro threads it might take a little time lol
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:57:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:00:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By EvilApplesauce:
Candace should have been fired. She is good at starting controversy, she is not really good at being not stupid sometimes tho. Stating Israel is an apartheid state just because she was there and misunderstood her tour guide is not exactly a smart person mistake.

I don't understand how Ben or the DW is trying to silence the opposition by saying they are wrong? How is saying you are wrong and you don't need to be at my company silencing? How is "that person is saying crazy things" silencing the opposition?

If Ben controlled X and Facebook and was limiting their coverage then yes they would be silencing the opposition. But if he comes out against people he believes are wrong then there is nothing wrong with that. I think Ben just rubs people the wrong way and they get all annoyed about it.

It's the same way Trump rubs people wrong. Even now you'll have people claiming Trump was the worst and he's a dem yet Trump was the best president we have had in our lifetime. But hey he made some mistakes, Ben doesn't completely agree with me so he's just a shill and banning everyone else because of jews or some shit.

edit for grammar
View Quote

She should have been fired for proclaiming "Christ is King?" Because despite all of the noise surrounding the termination, this was why she was canned. There goes that pesky, damn First Amendment thing getting limited daily.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:07:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Network_Daddy] [#38]
Candice Owens is weapons grade stupid.  She is just a moron.   She is right that Christ is King though.  

Shaprio sometimes says something I agree with, sometimes he doesn't.

If Daily Wire wants to terminate a business agreement with her over something she said I could not care less.  It has nothing to do with the First Amendment.  There are all kinds of things I could say that would lead to me being terminated from my job.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:53:02 PM EDT
[#39]

It was a couple weeks ago...everyone was listing why Shapiro was no good and you kept denying it all...then you  brought up the moon landing for some reason lol.

View All Quotes

The Candace Owens thread where it was brought up that Candace doesn’t believe we landed on the moon?

The thread where you attacked Shapiro for being pro-vax, then slinking off when it was pointed out that he didn't require his employees to get it, and The Daily Wire filed suit against OSHA for their vax mandate?

The thread where I posted this video that debunks almost every bit of trash used to falsely malign him?

The Truth About Tucker, Candace & Why 2024 Is About to Get a Lot Uglier | Ben Shapiro
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:04:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Victor Hanson Davis is the new William F. Buckley.  Both Shapiro and Carlson are right on some issues and wrong on others.  It is why you need to listen to everyone and use critical thinking to form your own conclusions.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:20:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By thejokker:
Victor Hanson Davis is the new William F. Buckley.  Both Shapiro and Carlson are right on some issues and wrong on others.  It is why you need to listen to everyone and use critical thinking to form your own conclusions.
View Quote

Anyone who doesn't 100% align with my thoughts at a given period of time is controlled opposition.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:21:55 PM EDT
[#42]
View Quote

Thank you for saving this thread.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:23:22 PM EDT
[#43]

Are you talking about liberals in the United States, and referring to them as neoliberals?

Uniparty is an absolutely idiotic term. How much variation is possible between the two parties in a two party system? You really have no clue how our system of government functions do you?
View Quote

Yeah yeah yeah, you know all and everyone is just an idiot. Enough of you.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:24:23 PM EDT
[#44]

Give me a min  I'll try to find it but theres so many different Shapiro threads it might take a little time lol
View Quote

In all likelihood, I probably started that thread.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:29:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Notcalifornialegal:

Anyone who doesn't 100% align with my thoughts at a given period of time is controlled opposition.
View Quote

No, people who push us down the same blind alleyways, the same dead ends, who push the same idiotic and harmful policies are controlled opposition.

Open borders
Mass immigration
Ignores demographic realities
Advocates for harmful policies (forever wars, not using state power to advance our agendas, Muh free trade and worshipping a rigged market)
Denies election fraud or its legalization via changes to said laws
Accepts any infringements on our rights as valid or “good”
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:44:09 PM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes

Only people who continually post incorrect statements, and then double down.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:24:52 PM EDT
[#47]

Link to the beat down?
View All Quotes

Link to the beat down?

Heres the thread...page 5/6.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Candace-Owens--is-OUT-/5-2714707/?page=5
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:40:46 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

Probably not. I try to avoid any thread you start, but goofed up here.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top