Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 20
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:07:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By MHowski:
I’m married with children but sometimes think if I wasn’t I would pack it up and move across the country or live in a van.  But I don’t really hear about single people doing that.  Maybe it’s because I only deal with white collar office types.  Does being married with children keep people from doing crazy stuff?
View Quote

You either do crazy shit or you don't.

I got all my crazy out between 20 and 30.

Now I crave boring.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:20:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 556Cliff] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:
negative.

just the typical Gee Deer, my man.

you're not the typical Gee Dee member, brother?

6'4", 275, cut 9.5"x6", 14 shoe, 20/10, 180 IQ, 6%, no cavities, 38bpm, 60" chest that can and does stop a .357 Magnum JHP point blank, 28" bicep, 30" thighs, 20" calves, 36x36, 1000lb club, natty/just Marlboro Reds and bourbon and Coors Banuqet like the old days, no belt or chalk, callsign "Tripod", Dog tier expert on how dating apps work despite being married since Bush H was in office, AIWBs a Mk23 with suppressor/SureFire X300/Aimpoint PRO still on original batteries/JetFunnel and four spare mags yet never prints, EDCs a Silky Gomboy folding saw and a Saddleback wallet the thickness of a can of cat food d/t being stuffed with a grip of crisp benjamins, 4:45/mile, won Boston, $3 million/year, PE/SE/PEng, Class A CDL w/ Hazmat and tankers and triples, commercial pilot license, flew 870 sorties off a Navy carrier in 8.7 weeks with Goose (RIP old son) and shot down 87 MiGs "whilst inverted", summa cum laude, DDS, MD, PhD in electrical engineering, CEO, MBA, Mensa member, designed the Sears Tower/makes two grand an hour, forklift certified, wake boat crewed by Tier 1 college cheerleaders and hot young Lakers girls, NODs, thermal, suppress all the things, NFA, 150k on a set of Michelins, 15 years out of an Optima RedTop, 1987 $Runner purchased brand new for $8700 with 87k original miles still on OEM all terrain tyres with 15/32" tread and zero dry rot, Army Ranger/Navy SEAL/USMC Force Recon/ninja/space shuttle door gunner/chef/pronstar, two hours of seggs every day, G5, private Caribbean islands with runways, superyacht, hookers & blow yacht following the main superyacht, ten sections owned outright, 14 units, banana flask, bespoke 87-foot long jumper cables made from 1111 kcmil diesel locomotive cable rated for 2Kv and 1115 amps at 30  C, alpaca socks, 8700 SF custom home nestled in a thick 87,000 acre forest on a mountain top in a free state with parlour stove(s) and endless supply of nut coal, 8.7 mile long heated 8.7"/5000 psi/#8.7 rebar both ways at 8.7" spacing/mesh/fibre reinforced concrete driveway behind 12-ft tall solar powered automated security gates, 87 paid off rental homes, dual wield titanium Rolex Submariners (lol poors), homechurned butter, ABW = "Always Be Winning, Baby!", smokes a world championship winning brisket, left home at 12 with just a knapsack and $8.70 in pocket change, promoted to CEO at 20 via firm motherfuckin' handshake, retired at 30 with $8.7 million in the old 401k and full .mil pension and lifetime bennies to lounge outside by the Olympic-grade pool all day long with the harem and be the DupePolice^TM on the Gee Dees, Duke's Mayo, 120x120 shop with three phase power/2" natural gas service/8700 kW backup generator with 8700 gallon diesel tank/air/central vaccuum/lifts/hot and cold running wudder/urinal/bidet/office/mancave/bar/vault/armory/wine cellar/walk in humidor/CBRN shelter stocked with 87 years of MREs and bottled wudder/BDSM chamber, five 20 year old European supermodel hairless below their eyebrows girlfriends, two Czech GSDs, 150hp John Deere, 0.1 MOA @ 1000-yds all day long and twice on Sunday, happily married 40 years to his gun-loving full size custom 1911-toting smoking hot fully shaved "best friend" who rides a Harley/believes in only missionary seggs for procreation with the lights off/still fits in her high school cheerleading outfit/makes brownies for your birthday today whilst wearing 5" heels in your brand new kitchen?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By towerofpower94:

Two hours of sex. You Sting, brah?
negative.

6'4", 275, cut 9.5"x6", 14 shoe, 20/10, 180 IQ, 6%, no cavities, 38bpm, 60" chest that can and does stop a .357 Magnum JHP point blank, 28" bicep, 30" thighs, 20" calves, 36x36, 1000lb club, natty/just Marlboro Reds and bourbon and Coors Banuqet like the old days, no belt or chalk, callsign "Tripod", Dog tier expert on how dating apps work despite being married since Bush H was in office, AIWBs a Mk23 with suppressor/SureFire X300/Aimpoint PRO still on original batteries/JetFunnel and four spare mags yet never prints, EDCs a Silky Gomboy folding saw and a Saddleback wallet the thickness of a can of cat food d/t being stuffed with a grip of crisp benjamins, 4:45/mile, won Boston, $3 million/year, PE/SE/PEng, Class A CDL w/ Hazmat and tankers and triples, commercial pilot license, flew 870 sorties off a Navy carrier in 8.7 weeks with Goose (RIP old son) and shot down 87 MiGs "whilst inverted", summa cum laude, DDS, MD, PhD in electrical engineering, CEO, MBA, Mensa member, designed the Sears Tower/makes two grand an hour, forklift certified, wake boat crewed by Tier 1 college cheerleaders and hot young Lakers girls, NODs, thermal, suppress all the things, NFA, 150k on a set of Michelins, 15 years out of an Optima RedTop, 1987 $Runner purchased brand new for $8700 with 87k original miles still on OEM all terrain tyres with 15/32" tread and zero dry rot, Army Ranger/Navy SEAL/USMC Force Recon/ninja/space shuttle door gunner/chef/pronstar, two hours of seggs every day, G5, private Caribbean islands with runways, superyacht, hookers & blow yacht following the main superyacht, ten sections owned outright, 14 units, banana flask, bespoke 87-foot long jumper cables made from 1111 kcmil diesel locomotive cable rated for 2Kv and 1115 amps at 30  C, alpaca socks, 8700 SF custom home nestled in a thick 87,000 acre forest on a mountain top in a free state with parlour stove(s) and endless supply of nut coal, 8.7 mile long heated 8.7"/5000 psi/#8.7 rebar both ways at 8.7" spacing/mesh/fibre reinforced concrete driveway behind 12-ft tall solar powered automated security gates, 87 paid off rental homes, dual wield titanium Rolex Submariners (lol poors), homechurned butter, ABW = "Always Be Winning, Baby!", smokes a world championship winning brisket, left home at 12 with just a knapsack and $8.70 in pocket change, promoted to CEO at 20 via firm motherfuckin' handshake, retired at 30 with $8.7 million in the old 401k and full .mil pension and lifetime bennies to lounge outside by the Olympic-grade pool all day long with the harem and be the DupePolice^TM on the Gee Dees, Duke's Mayo, 120x120 shop with three phase power/2" natural gas service/8700 kW backup generator with 8700 gallon diesel tank/air/central vaccuum/lifts/hot and cold running wudder/urinal/bidet/office/mancave/bar/vault/armory/wine cellar/walk in humidor/CBRN shelter stocked with 87 years of MREs and bottled wudder/BDSM chamber, five 20 year old European supermodel hairless below their eyebrows girlfriends, two Czech GSDs, 150hp John Deere, 0.1 MOA @ 1000-yds all day long and twice on Sunday, happily married 40 years to his gun-loving full size custom 1911-toting smoking hot fully shaved "best friend" who rides a Harley/believes in only missionary seggs for procreation with the lights off/still fits in her high school cheerleading outfit/makes brownies for your birthday today whilst wearing 5" heels in your brand new kitchen?

I have to admit, that was well worth the time it took to read.

The manly men of GD are very impressive... Most below average guys (especially me) would have to wonder to themselves: "Why would any woman want me when they could have your average Gee Deer"?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:22:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By towerofpower94:

Hahaha, is that copy pasta getting longer every time you post it?

ETA: found it! two hours of seggs every day

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/toast_gif-994.gif
View Quote

I was thinking the same thing! "Damn, every time he posts it there's MORE!"

Bet he keeps a word document open so he can copy/paste whatever sounds good from this site. Hey, if you're not growing, your stagnating.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:25:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Gonna be living in a van down by the river
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:26:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By 556Cliff:

The manly men of GD are very impressive... Most below average guys (especially me) would have to wonder to themselves "why would any woman want me when they could have your average Gee Deer"?
View Quote

@JLPettimoreIII

Much like AI, he's constantly refining it into the ultimate list.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:27:11 PM EDT
[#6]
i packed up and left at 23.

i came back.

i have 2 kids and if it wasnt for them id do it again.

i'll never be the suburban house husband...
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:29:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Absolutely. I lived on the road, and traveled at the drop of a hat as a 20 something single guy. I’d see home maybe 4-6 times a year if that. These days I’d love to hit the road again, but my family keeps me grounded.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:46:59 PM EDT
[#8]
negative.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:25:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By CastleBravo91:

Bet he keeps a word document open so he can copy/paste whatever sounds good from this site. Hey, if you're not growing, your stagnating.
View Quote

6'4", 275, cut 9.5"x6", 14 shoe, 20/10, 180 IQ, 6%, no cavities, 38bpm, 60" chest that can and does stop a .357 Magnum JHP point blank, 28" bicep, 30" thighs, 20" calves, 36x36, 1000lb club, natty/just Marlboro Reds and bourbon and Coors Banuqet like the old days, no belt or chalk, callsign "Tripod", Dog tier expert on how dating apps work despite being married since Bush H was in office, AIWBs a Mk23 with suppressor/SureFire X300/Aimpoint PRO still on original batteries/JetFunnel and four spare mags yet never prints, EDCs a Silky Gomboy folding saw and a Saddleback wallet the thickness of a can of cat food d/t being stuffed with a grip of crisp benjamins, 4:45/mile, won Boston, $3 million/year, PE/SE/PEng, Class A CDL w/ Hazmat and tankers and triples, commercial pilot license, flew 870 sorties off a Navy carrier in 8.7 weeks with Goose (RIP old son) and shot down 87 MiGs "whilst inverted", summa cum laude, DDS, MD, PhD in electrical engineering, CEO, MBA, Mensa member, designed the Sears Tower/makes two grand an hour, forklift certified, wake boat crewed by Tier 1 college cheerleaders and hot young Lakers girls, NODs, thermal, suppress all the things, NFA, 150k on a set of Michelins, 15 years out of an Optima RedTop, 1987 $Runner purchased brand new for $8700 with 87k original miles still on OEM all terrain tyres with 15/32" tread and zero dry rot, Army Ranger/Navy SEAL/USMC Force Recon/ninja/space shuttle door gunner/chef/pronstar, two hours of seggs every day, G5, private Caribbean islands with runways, superyacht, hookers & blow yacht following the main superyacht, ten sections owned outright, 14 units, banana flask, bespoke 87-foot long jumper cables made from 1111 kcmil diesel locomotive cable rated for 2Kv and 1115 amps at 30  C, alpaca socks, 8700 SF custom home nestled in a thick 87,000 acre forest on a mountain top in a free state with parlour stove(s) and endless supply of nut coal, 8.7 mile long heated 8.7"/5000 psi/#8.7 rebar both ways at 8.7" spacing/mesh/fibre reinforced concrete driveway behind 12-ft tall solar powered automated security gates, 87 paid off rental homes, dual wield titanium Rolex Submariners (lol poors), homechurned butter, ABW = "Always Be Winning, Baby!", smokes a world championship winning brisket, left home at 12 with just a knapsack and $8.70 in pocket change, promoted to CEO at 20 via firm motherfuckin' handshake, retired at 30 with $8.7 million in the old 401k and full .mil pension and lifetime bennies to lounge outside by the Olympic-grade pool all day long with the harem and be the DupePolice^TM on the Gee Dees, Duke's Mayo, 120x120 shop with three phase power/2" natural gas service/8700 kW backup generator with 8700 gallon diesel tank/air/central vaccuum/lifts/hot and cold running wudder/urinal/bidet/office/mancave/bar/vault/armory/wine cellar/walk in humidor/CBRN shelter stocked with 87 years of MREs and bottled wudder/BDSM chamber, five 20 year old European supermodel hairless below their eyebrows girlfriends, two Czech GSDs, 150hp John Deere, 0.1 MOA @ 1000-yds all day long and twice on Sunday, happily married 40 years to his gun-loving full size custom 1911-toting smoking hot fully shaved "best friend" who rides a Harley/believes in only missionary seggs for procreation with the lights off/still fits in her high school cheerleading outfit/makes brownies for your birthday today whilst wearing 5" heels in your brand new kitchen, uses echo >> to improve copypasta
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:27:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Chromekilla:

@JLPettimoreIII

Much like AI, he's constantly refining it into the ultimate list.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:28:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By CastleBravo91:

View Quote
if you're not having two hours of seggs every day with your harem and your 11" e-peen and then of course telling your fellow Gee Deers about it what are you even doing with your life?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:28:53 PM EDT
[#12]

The manly men of GD are very impressive... Most below average guys (especially me) would have to wonder to themselves: "Why would any woman want me when they could have your average Gee Deer"?
View Quote

Always Be Winning, Baby!
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:29:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By centrarchidae:

6'4", 275, cut 9.5"x6", 14 shoe, 20/10, 180 IQ, 6%, no cavities, 38bpm, 60" chest that can and does stop a .357 Magnum JHP point blank, 28" bicep, 30" thighs, 20" calves, 36x36, 1000lb club, natty/just Marlboro Reds and bourbon and Coors Banuqet like the old days, no belt or chalk, callsign "Tripod", Dog tier expert on how dating apps work despite being married since Bush H was in office, AIWBs a Mk23 with suppressor/SureFire X300/Aimpoint PRO still on original batteries/JetFunnel and four spare mags yet never prints, EDCs a Silky Gomboy folding saw and a Saddleback wallet the thickness of a can of cat food d/t being stuffed with a grip of crisp benjamins, 4:45/mile, won Boston, $3 million/year, PE/SE/PEng, Class A CDL w/ Hazmat and tankers and triples, commercial pilot license, flew 870 sorties off a Navy carrier in 8.7 weeks with Goose (RIP old son) and shot down 87 MiGs "whilst inverted", summa cum laude, DDS, MD, PhD in electrical engineering, CEO, MBA, Mensa member, designed the Sears Tower/makes two grand an hour, forklift certified, wake boat crewed by Tier 1 college cheerleaders and hot young Lakers girls, NODs, thermal, suppress all the things, NFA, 150k on a set of Michelins, 15 years out of an Optima RedTop, 1987 $Runner purchased brand new for $8700 with 87k original miles still on OEM all terrain tyres with 15/32" tread and zero dry rot, Army Ranger/Navy SEAL/USMC Force Recon/ninja/space shuttle door gunner/chef/pronstar, two hours of seggs every day, G5, private Caribbean islands with runways, superyacht, hookers & blow yacht following the main superyacht, ten sections owned outright, 14 units, banana flask, bespoke 87-foot long jumper cables made from 1111 kcmil diesel locomotive cable rated for 2Kv and 1115 amps at 30  C, alpaca socks, 8700 SF custom home nestled in a thick 87,000 acre forest on a mountain top in a free state with parlour stove(s) and endless supply of nut coal, 8.7 mile long heated 8.7"/5000 psi/#8.7 rebar both ways at 8.7" spacing/mesh/fibre reinforced concrete driveway behind 12-ft tall solar powered automated security gates, 87 paid off rental homes, dual wield titanium Rolex Submariners (lol poors), homechurned butter, ABW = "Always Be Winning, Baby!", smokes a world championship winning brisket, left home at 12 with just a knapsack and $8.70 in pocket change, promoted to CEO at 20 via firm motherfuckin' handshake, retired at 30 with $8.7 million in the old 401k and full .mil pension and lifetime bennies to lounge outside by the Olympic-grade pool all day long with the harem and be the DupePolice^TM on the Gee Dees, Duke's Mayo, 120x120 shop with three phase power/2" natural gas service/8700 kW backup generator with 8700 gallon diesel tank/air/central vaccuum/lifts/hot and cold running wudder/urinal/bidet/office/mancave/bar/vault/armory/wine cellar/walk in humidor/CBRN shelter stocked with 87 years of MREs and bottled wudder/BDSM chamber, five 20 year old European supermodel hairless below their eyebrows girlfriends, two Czech GSDs, 150hp John Deere, 0.1 MOA @ 1000-yds all day long and twice on Sunday, happily married 40 years to his gun-loving full size custom 1911-toting smoking hot fully shaved "best friend" who rides a Harley/believes in only missionary seggs for procreation with the lights off/still fits in her high school cheerleading outfit/makes brownies for your birthday today whilst wearing 5" heels in your brand new kitchen, uses echo >> to improve copypasta
View Quote
what is this "echo" that you speak of?

*furiously scribbling notes*
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:32:55 PM EDT
[#14]

View Quote
thankyou

thankyouverymuch

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:33:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By FourLoko:

I don't spend shit. I get nervous when I pay $6.00 for Starbucks.

My money is just sitting. I should pay for travel, experiences and visiting family while I can.

I don't expect to live too long.
View Quote

Do fun shit while you can still do fun shit.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:42:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Wolverine1776:
I can't afford to go do random fun stuff. I just get home from work and drink until I pass out.
View Quote

Cuz drinking enough to make yourself pass out is cheap…

Mf’ers out there (not you, general terms) will think nothing of spending $200/week on booze and cigarettes, then complain about shit they can’t afford to do. I have a friend like that. I bet he spends $200-$300 per week on whiskey, cocktails, and restaurants, then pisses and whines that he can’t afford the car he wants. Hmm.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:45:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By FMJshooter:
You guys should do dumb career stuff. Be a cop for a few months, drive a truck cross country, teach Chinese kids incorrect English etc.
View Quote

Been there, done that in my first third of life. My resume is very colorful and confusing.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:52:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 556Cliff] [#18]
About a year and a half ago I went to the dentist and the female hygienist asked me what I do for "fun"... I had nothing. I do hate that question, but unfortunately it comes up in small talk quite often.
View Quote

Quoting my lame self, because I just had to share another similar experience.

So I went and had my labs done today... Just a blood test to check my cholesterol, LDL still bad but better than last time! Anyways, a younger girl (maybe mid 20s) comes into the waiting room and calls my name and says "come follow me back". The walk down the hall making some small talk with her went pretty well. All I did was ask her how her day was going and there were no issues with any of the limited amount of conversation that stemmed from that. Then we reached the room and the needle came out, and well... That's when I got real quiet. There was also another person present working the labs and it seems when it's more than a one on one is when I tend to clam up most. Plus I don't like to interrupt someone that's looking for a vein to stab with a needle... So it was kind of just awkward silence from that point up until she was done and I was walking out the door to head back to the car.

And that's my lame social exchange story of the day.

That's also as crazy as this single guy gets.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:07:21 PM EDT
[#19]
negative.

i just work and sleep and ponder all of the bad decisions that have lead up to this point.

View Quote

this
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:11:17 PM EDT
[#20]

So I went and had my labs done today... Just a blood test to check my cholesterol, LDL still bad but better than last time! Anyways, a younger girl (maybe mid 20s) comes into the waiting room and calls my name and says "come follow me back". The walk down the hall making some small talk with her went pretty well. All I did was ask her how her day was going and there were no issues with any of the limited amount of conversation that stemmed from that. Then we reached the room and the needle came out, and well... That's when I got real quiet. There was also another person present working the labs and it seems when it's more than a one on one is when I tend to clam up most. Plus I don't like to interrupt someone that's looking for a vein to stab with a needle... So it was kind of just awkward silence from that point up until she was done and I was walking out the door to head back to the car.

View Quote
should've let her take you home and ravage you in exchange for cooking a nice dinner for you whilst barefoot and getting you drunk on Menage A Trois Silk.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:40:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By NoStockBikes:

Cuz drinking enough to make yourself pass out is cheap

Mf'ers out there (not you, general terms) will think nothing of spending $200/week on booze and cigarettes, then complain about shit they can't afford to do. I have a friend like that. I bet he spends $200-$300 per week on whiskey, cocktails, and restaurants, then pisses and whines that he can't afford the car he wants. Hmm.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NoStockBikes:
I can't afford to go do random fun stuff. I just get home from work and drink until I pass out.

Cuz drinking enough to make yourself pass out is cheap

Mf'ers out there (not you, general terms) will think nothing of spending $200/week on booze and cigarettes, then complain about shit they can't afford to do. I have a friend like that. I bet he spends $200-$300 per week on whiskey, cocktails, and restaurants, then pisses and whines that he can't afford the car he wants. Hmm.

It's actually not too bad. Trader Joe's has their own brand of beer 6% $8.99 for 12pack.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:43:11 PM EDT
[#22]

It's actually not too bad. Trader Joe's has their own brand of beer 6% $8.99 for 12pack.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:44:03 PM EDT
[#23]
@Wolverine1776

for less than two years of rent on a shitass studio in the worst part of town you can build one of these:

Stealth Step Van TOUR - FedEx Truck Converted into Tiny Home

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:47:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 556Cliff] [#24]
should've let her take you home and ravage you in exchange for cooking a nice dinner for you whilst barefoot and getting you drunk on Menage A Trois Silk.
View All Quotes

Oh, believe me. In a parallel universe it might have happened, but in this one she just wasn’t as into the awkward silence while she was looking for a vein as I was hoping.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:52:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Strela] [#25]
@Wolverine1776

for less than two years of rent on a shitass studio in the worst part of town you can build one of these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZzqBh9LOTs
View Quote

Cool idea, but it looks like a delivery van loaded with stuff to steal.

Use a beat-up looking van offering septic tank services.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:55:10 PM EDT
[#26]

Oh, believe me. In a parallel universe it might have happened, but in this one she just wasn't as into the awkward silence while she was looking for a vein as I was hoping.
View Quote
stay strong in the struggle, dood.

don't let a sammich maker steal your essence.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:57:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: el_hombre] [#27]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:59:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By denverdan:
I'm single. I pretty much live my life like the world is gonna end tomorrow.

It's pretty fucking awesome.
View Quote
Same here.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:00:14 PM EDT
[#29]
this is merica.

we speak merican.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:03:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Being single does not lead to me doing crazy stuff, as far as I know.

Hell I have been single all of my life, living in the same house for the last 26 years and working the same job for over 30 years.

Of course some people would claim I am crazy for owning a lot guns and going shooting every weekend.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:03:39 PM EDT
[#31]
this is merica.

we speak merican.
View Quote
I HIGHLY recommend learning Spanish, Brazilian, and Thai
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:09:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 556Cliff] [#32]
stay strong in the struggle, dood.

don't let a sammich maker steal your essence.
View Quote

No worries, there are only two that I ever got that attached to. Not that we really even ever knew each other personally, but I sure had an idea about them in my head.

Edit: Not a sexual idea… Minds out of the gutters.

-556Cliff
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:15:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By el_hombre:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By el_hombre:
this is merica.

we speak merican.

I’m not fluent. However I know enough to know exactly what that conversation was about.

I do have the Babbel app. I really should try to learn more.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:25:07 PM EDT
[#34]

No worries, there are only two that I ever got that attached to. Not that we really even ever knew each other personally, but I sure had an idea about them in my head.

Edit: Not a sexual idea  Minds out of the gutters.
View Quote
you can't let those crazy hot young horny bishes blow you in the pahkin' lot at the bar and then bring you home to bend them over the back of the couch with your belt around her neck like a leash and one thumb pressed firmly against her pretty little freshly bleached and waxed booty hole.

no sir.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:31:32 PM EDT
[#35]
I'm neither married or a parent so you can take or leave my opinion. I believe once you are married with a child you need to act accordingly. Head down ass up and go to work. No more nights out with the boys no motorcycles or fast cars. Your focus should be on providing a stable safe home for your family.

My opinions on this topic are one of the reasons I never wanted to be a parent. I have great respect for the ones that treat seriously but those are rare these days.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:48:27 PM EDT
[#36]
you can't let those crazy hot young horny bishes blow you in the pahkin' lot at the bar and then bring you home to bend them over the back of the couch with your belt around her neck like a leash and one thumb pressed firmly against her pretty little freshly bleached and waxed booty hole.

no sir.

https://y.yarn.co/b644935e-4517-4485-8cab-245dcb770842_text.gif
View All Quotes

Edit: Not a sexual idea  Minds out of the gutters.

no sir.

https://y.yarn.co/b644935e-4517-4485-8cab-245dcb770842_text.gif

Now that's not as hard to avoid as the average Gee Deer might imagine.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:50:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By SamuelHyde:

Same.

Want to ride a dirt bike offroad across America?  Sure thing!

Want to go see a ton of National parks, go to Vegas for Shot Show then ride to the Pacific Ocean and then back home? Sure thing!

Want to drop everything in less than 2 weeks to take another job 9 hours away that will triple your normal pay, sure thing!

Want to go sky diving and spend quality time with questionable women, sure thing!

Want to go skiing, visiting CO, and eating out, Sure thing!

Want to have kids/grandkids who will take care of you in old age and visit you in the nursing home? Ehhhhh.... that probably won't be happening for me.

The sum total of life so far has been pretty awesome. Yall's mileage may vary.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SamuelHyde:
I’m single. I pretty much live my life like the world is gonna end tomorrow.

It’s pretty fucking awesome.

Same.

Want to ride a dirt bike offroad across America?  Sure thing!

Want to go see a ton of National parks, go to Vegas for Shot Show then ride to the Pacific Ocean and then back home? Sure thing!

Want to drop everything in less than 2 weeks to take another job 9 hours away that will triple your normal pay, sure thing!

Want to go sky diving and spend quality time with questionable women, sure thing!

Want to go skiing, visiting CO, and eating out, Sure thing!

Want to have kids/grandkids who will take care of you in old age and visit you in the nursing home? Ehhhhh.... that probably won't be happening for me.

The sum total of life so far has been pretty awesome. Yall's mileage may vary.

He can't keep getting away with it!
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:55:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 556Cliff] [#38]
Originally Posted By Explorer225:
I'm neither married or a parent so you can take or leave my opinion. I believe once you are married with a child you need to act accordingly. Head down ass up and go to work. No more nights out with the boys no motorcycles or fast cars. Your focus should be on providing a stable safe home for your family.

My opinions on this topic are one of the reasons I never wanted to be a parent. I have great respect for the ones that treat seriously but those are rare these days.
View Quote

I agree with you on that and it's also a big part of the reason that I don't want any kids. Not that I live a life of doing crazy stuff as a single guy (as is obvious from my previous posts), but I certainly don't want to be tied down to that degree.

In my order of things it's vasectomy first, dating second... Also one of the main reasons I've never dated.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:00:44 PM EDT
[#39]

I agree with you on that and it's also a big part of the reason that I don't want any kids. Not that I live a life of doing crazy stuff as a single guy (as is obvious from my previous posts), but I certainly don't want to be tied down to that degree.

In my order of things it's vasectomy first, dating second... Also one of the main reasons I've never dated.
View Quote

You’ve never dated? Like ever ever?

How old are you?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:13:17 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote
When art imitates life.

The 40 Year Old Virgin - Bag Of Sand (HD)

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:15:42 PM EDT
[#41]
If you're parenting correctly you sort of have to defer doing "crazy stuff"until the kids are grown and not totally reliant on you.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:21:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NoStockBikes] [#42]
Originally Posted By tc556guy:
If you're parenting correctly you sort of have to defer doing "crazy stuff"until the kids are grown and not totally reliant on you.
View Quote

Pretty much this.

My theory:
Stage 1: Crazy, dumb and broke.
Stage 2: Responsible adult rasing productive members of society.
Stage 3: Crazy but wise, now with grown up money.
Stage 4: Nursing home.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:23:58 PM EDT
[#43]
negative.

i just work and sleep and ponder all of the bad decisions that have lead up to this point.
View Quote

Pretty much how I spend my days.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:45:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 556Cliff] [#44]

How old are you?
View All Quotes

How old are you?

I'm 40. Nope, never dated. Unless you count the girl I was close friends with that considered me her boyfriend up until maybe around the age of 10 or 11. But we were just kids, we never actually dated... Then my family moved and we lost touch.

Just looked her up and found a picture of her from a few years ago (when I say a few it's probably closer to 10 or 15 years ago, lol). Anyways, pics or she never existed right?

-556Cliff
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:53:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By showmeballer:
When art imitates life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlD08Rh6xa8
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By showmeballer:

When art imitates life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlD08Rh6xa8

I've never actually seen the movie, but of course I've known about it. Never thought I'd be the real life version. But anxiety is quite cruel.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:58:43 PM EDT
[#46]

I'm 40. Nope, never dated. Unless you count the girl I was close friends with that considered me her boyfriend up until maybe around the age of 10. Then my family moved and we lost touch.

Just looked her up and found a picture of her from a few years ago (when I say a few it's probably closer to 10 or 15 years ago, lol). Anyways, pics or she never existed right?

https://media.licdn.com/dms/image/C5603AQGuyfQAd4tjYg/profile-displayphoto-shrink_200_200/0/1517072652198?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=xOP9zn1QuyDE1CqXtYXy4S2bmb4tQZXfnJcGrMok7LM
View Quote

Brutha seriously get out there and meet some women. I ain’t judging ya but that doesn’t seem healthy to me.

Also you should ask the girl in the pic out.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:17:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 556Cliff] [#47]

Brutha seriously get out there and meet some women. I ain’t judging ya but that doesn’t seem healthy to me.

View All Quotes

I'm 40. Nope, never dated. Unless you count the girl I was close friends with that considered me her boyfriend up until maybe around the age of 10. Then my family moved and we lost touch.

https://media.licdn.com/dms/image/C5603AQGuyfQAd4tjYg/profile-displayphoto-shrink_200_200/0/1517072652198?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=xOP9zn1QuyDE1CqXtYXy4S2bmb4tQZXfnJcGrMok7LM

Haha, yeah in a perfect world that might be the easiest of all the options because I'd already have an in as we knew each other years ago. However, she married and had kids, then I think she got divorced and found another guy and might've had a couple more kids by now... Not at all sure how her life is at the moment.

-556Cliff
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:20:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Logan45:

Pretty much how I spend my days.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:21:49 PM EDT
[#49]

I've never actually seen the movie, but of course I've known about it. Never thought I'd be the real life version. But anxiety is quite cruel.
View Quote
the power of arfcom could get you laid by a high dollar companion for a small donation.

you want your first time to be special, right?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:30:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 556Cliff] [#50]
the power of arfcom could get you laid by a high dollar companion for a small donation.

View All Quotes

I'm not the type that would ever consider going to a prostitute... Of course I'd want my first time to be special, but more than that I would want it to be with someone I got to know, and that we both actually like each other. To me it's just something you'd have to build up to. Sex just for the sake of sex isn't on my priority list.
Page / 20
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top