Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:18:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:

Very little of it actually goes to Ukraine.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:
Originally Posted By Actiondiver:
$60 billion in one package is a lot of support & sure to boost morale.

Very little of it actually goes to Ukraine.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:41:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Just glad they are attempting to secure their borders...... I feel safe.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:45:29 AM EDT
[#3]
I would not recognize the Russian or Ukrainian national anthem if it was blared on loud speakers and I have no idea why Russians would recognize ours.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:47:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Hahahahahaha! Slava everybody but the U.S.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:49:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Kuhndog:
We have and continue to support nations that hate us, but Ukraine is an ally with a population willing and able to fight that actually supports us… the hate for Ukraine by republicans dumbfounds me other then Dems support it so they hate it.

This is a super fuck you to Russia and I love it.
View Quote

I agree. I doubt they are Republicans at all. Just Putinbots trying to empower him at any cost. I wonder how much he pays them?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:53:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By 56xdx_Z:

This is the specific song being blasted at ukrainian trenches in the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r29k_T_o9To
View Quote

Not listening to Putin Psyops. Just kill more Orcs.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:54:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: anymanusa] [#7]
Ukraine is literally the playground of the deep State.  Any money going to Ukraine is simply going to fuck up our liberties and interests here in America and bring us closer to a surveillance state and being completely overrun by commies in the US government, if we aren't already there. Ukraine is a cesspool of corruption and it's nothing but a tool for our filthy politicians.

I feel bad for Ukrainians, but it is what it is.

Any support for Ukraine is against the interest of every patriotic red blooded american and it does NOTHING to serve americans.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:57:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Dano556x45mm:
View Quote

If you truly wanted to build the wall, why not advocate taking the money from 55% of the budget for entitlements? From that bucket of scams, you'd accomplish something good all the way around.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:59:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By anymanusa:
Ukraine is literally the playground of the deep State.  Any money going to Ukraine is simply going to fuck up our liberties and interests here in America and bring us closer to a surveillance state and being completely overrun by commies in the US government, if we aren't already there. Ukraine is a cesspool of corruption and it's nothing but a tool for our filthy politicians.

Any support for Ukraine is against the interest of every patriotic red blooded american and it does NOTHING to serve americans.
View Quote

Bro, Russia will kill us all!!!! Haven't you watched Red Dawn?!1?

Nevermind they can't take over the trailer park next door, THEY'LL KILL US ALL!!!!!11!1!!

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:03:23 AM EDT
[#10]

View Quote

Written like a true Putinbot. Interestingly, the fake Republicans are trying so hard to empower Putin. Historically, Republicans hate tyrants and war criminals but you guys are the opposite. You support fucking over every friend and ally we have with the sole purpose of aiding tyranny. You can't possibly be who you claim to be.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:04:09 AM EDT
[#11]
We have and continue to support nations that hate us, but Ukraine is an ally with a population willing and able to fight that actually supports us  the hate for Ukraine by republicans dumbfounds me other then Dems support it so they hate it.

View Quote
Its really quite simple we send all this equipment to help another nation defend their borders but we wont fucking defend our own.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:05:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Lomshek:

I wonder if even 50% makes it through the grift filter to actually help the war effort?
View Quote

We are building factories and raw material supply chains here in the US.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:05:41 AM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

An American politician that hates conservatives, hates guns, thinks 6 year olds should be allowed to get their nuts cut off, champions 3rd trimester abortions, champions open US borders, supports radical DEI initiatives, praises radical liberal backed lawfare, and thinks anyone right of Marx is a terrorist told me that the UKRAINE border is the US border. SO not sure what this 'their' is that you're referencing.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:07:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Chisum:

Written like a true Putinbot. Interestingly, the fake Republicans are trying so hard to empower Putin. Historically, Republicans hate tyrants and war criminals but you guys are the opposite. You support fucking over every friend and ally we have with the sole purpose of aiding tyranny. You can't possibly be who you claim to be.
View All Quotes

Tell me you mainline CNN and MSNBC all day without telling me you mainline CNN and MSNBC all day.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:08:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Tacosis:
That's awesome.  I wish it was a super distorted Hendrix version though.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:17:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AzzFaceKillah] [#16]
Originally Posted By Shootindave:
I would not recognize the Russian or Ukrainian national anthem if it was blared on loud speakers and I have no idea why Russians would recognize ours.
View Quote

Don't know the uke anthem, the russian one is pretty baller, but I guarantee they both know and can identify ours.

Their shit hits pretty hard.

ETA: anybody on here who hasn't seen "The Hunt for Red October" is suspect.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:26:09 AM EDT
[#17]

that's pretty cool

you see a lot of Ukrainians wearing USA patches on their gear

they appreciate the assistance no doubt
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:30:59 AM EDT
[#18]
We have and continue to support nations that hate us, but Ukraine is an ally with a population willing and able to fight that actually supports us  the hate for Ukraine by republicans dumbfounds me other then Dems support it so they hate it.

View Quote
Do you honestly believe that the motivations for Congress to pass this funding are purely altruistic?
They just feel bad for an underdog getting bullied by an aggressive neighbor, and that their hearts weeps for the poor Ukrainian people?
Do you actually believe that?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:36:52 AM EDT
[#19]
FJB finna get a new Iroc Z with the kickbacks.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:49:12 AM EDT
[#20]
The singer was doing so good right up until the end. I hate it when the National Anthem is desecrated by egomaniacs who believe they have to put their stamp of individuality on everything. It's a gesture of profound disrespect for something that should be considered sacred.

Anyway, still cool and the Ukrainians do well to recognize where the majority of assistance comes from.

Aid to Ukraine is a conflicting topic because on the one hand I'm all for actual military aid going to weaken, cripple or maybe downright defeat Russia and deflate Putin's ambitions, because FVP and the horse he rode in on! I especially support this if it can be done without Americans having to be deployed in the conflict and losing their lives. But it's undeniable that not all aid is actually military (or humanitarian) aid but rather a money laundering scheme to further fund the most corrupt elements in our own government. It's a bonanza to shovel as much taxpayer money into their own campaign coffers and their own pockets as they possibly can. And I'm absolutely against that. But here we are...

May the Russian oligarchy rot in hell and their plans to rebuild the Soviet empire turn to ashes!
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:12:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Techsan02:

An American politician that hates conservatives, hates guns, thinks 6 year olds should be allowed to get their nuts cut off, champions 3rd trimester abortions, champions open US borders, supports radical DEI initiatives, praises radical liberal backed lawfare, and thinks anyone right of Marx is a terrorist told me that the UKRAINE border is the US border. SO not sure what this 'their' is that you're referencing.
View Quote

The best part is all of that is true and they lie about it let's not forget trust the science, and it will stop the spread. But believe them when they say they are telling the truth about ukr. Lmfao
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:15:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Balu:

May the Russian oligarchy rot in hell and their plans to rebuild the Soviet empire turn to ashes!
View Quote

Wish you all felt the same way about American oligarchy, maybe we could actually  fix this country.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:18:40 AM EDT
[#23]
This is a nice change of pace from their normal Neo-Nazi stuff.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:19:24 AM EDT
[#24]
We have and continue to support nations that hate us, but Ukraine is an ally with a population willing and able to fight that actually supports us… the hate for Ukraine by republicans dumbfounds me other then Dems support it so they hate it.

View Quote

Agreed.
If I could direct all my tax dollars to go towards Ukraine I would.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:22:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Anonymoose1:

People are tired of never ending war. We are also broke, so spending more money we don’t have to prolong a war that cannot be won by Ukraine is fucking dumb.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Anonymoose1:
Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:

Yeah, the time we support an ally that fights with ferocious tenacity, unlike the Vietnamese, Iraqis and Afghans. We supported the those groups to the hilt.

Now when we have an Ally who will fight like Lions with the stuff we give them. Many in the US say F them.

People are tired of never ending war. We are also broke, so spending more money we don’t have to prolong a war that cannot be won by Ukraine is fucking dumb.

I get the broke thing but as much money as the Federal government wastes and everything else I can't find it in me to care.
As far as Ukraine winning you would have to define winning and losing period Russia is unlikely to take all of Ukraine and Ukraine is unlikely to get all their territory back. Neither side is really going to win the way they want.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:23:27 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By ManiacRat:
That's an interesting, and valid, point I've never considered. Pondering to be done.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ManiacRat:

Yeah, the time we support an ally that fights with ferocious tenacity, unlike the Vietnamese, Iraqis and Afghans. We supported the those groups to the hilt.

Now when we have an Ally who will fight like Lions with the stuff we give them. Many in the US say F them.
That's an interesting, and valid, point I've never considered. Pondering to be done.

I'd like to give support to anyone defending themselves against a bully unfortunately we might not always be able to do it but it is always a righteous cause to resist a tyrannical aggressor.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:24:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By kbi:
Oh God they had fun trolling the orcs

Next time they should play some SpongeBob or tickle me elmo and get those Russians really  riled up
View Quote

Baby Shark would trigger a nuclear exchange.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:24:26 AM EDT
[#28]

Wish you all felt the same way about American oligarchy, maybe we could actually  fix this country.
View All Quotes

Many of us do.
You can have more than one villain in the world.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:28:24 AM EDT
[#29]
They should dress up as american soldiers and go castrate some orcs then post in online for the world to see. That would be so RAD, maybe even some high profile assassinations while being dressed as US troops. That would boost moral so much.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:28:46 AM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:29:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:

Agreed.
If I could direct all my tax dollars to go towards Ukraine I would.
View Quote
Is this to help them shell residential areas and torture POWs?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:33:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Frank_B] [#32]
View Quote

With translation
Ukraine National Anthem English lyrics

And next in line if Ukraine falls?
"Maamme" - National Anthem of Finland [Finnish and Swedish]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:56:00 AM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes

I do feel the same way about it. The swamp is a greater threat to American citizens and our rights than Russia can ever hope to be.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:20:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 56xdx_Z] [#34]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GMC0N5SWEAA4s69?format=jpg&name=900x900

View Quote

The shill farms in Ukraine are corroborated by a NYT story from earlier this year.

I posted the full text of the deleted article in post #15
https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Russia-accuses-Hunter-Biden-employer-Burisma-of-funding-terror-attacks-in-Russia/5-2718422/

The base in the forest grew to include a new command center and barracks, and swelled from 80 to 800 Ukrainian intelligence officers. Preventing Russia from interfering in future U.S. elections was a top CIA priority during this period, and Ukrainian and American intelligence officers joined forces to probe the computer systems of Russia’s intelligence agencies to identify operatives trying to manipulate voters.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:25:43 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote
I don't hate Ukraine and actually support us arming them but not over and above taking care of our nation.  Those billions going to Ukraine are paid for twice by me, once in taxes and yet again in the form of rampant inflation.  All the while our nation is being assfucked into the ground.  I support the republicans withholding Ukrainian funding until we get something for us.   Otherwise we will end up with a bunch of dead orcs and an even deader America.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:28:37 PM EDT
[#36]
60 billion is well spent for this, even being unverifiable and possibly faked
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:32:10 PM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

Nope. Ukraine is the playground of the deep state. You are wrong.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:35:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By blueballs:

The rest of the world sure does notice this and it reflects very badly on our supposed ideals and world leadership.  Unfortunately, many edgelords here would much rather undermine the US on the world stage for the sake of their legitimate domestic disagreements.
View Quote
You mean the rest of the world that is sitting idly watching us carry the weight of protecting Europe from Russia?  Well they can suck a whole satchel of dicks until such time as they choose to chip in.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:35:53 PM EDT
[#39]

I get the broke thing but as much money as the Federal government wastes and everything else I can't find it in me to care.
As far as Ukraine winning you would have to define winning and losing period Russia is unlikely to take all of Ukraine and Ukraine is unlikely to get all their territory back. Neither side is really going to win the way they want.
View Quote

That’s just it, nobody ‘wins’, just hundreds of thousands of more deaths. Ukraine is going to run out of men to fight before Russia.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:36:28 PM EDT
[#40]
There's something hunger games about this.  "Put on a good show, maybe a sponsor will send a gift"
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:38:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By BoomerShooter:
Hahahahahaha! Slava everybody but the U.S.
View Quote

All that money is going to Americans.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:45:52 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote
And this mentality is why the US is in debt over its head and inflation is through the roof.   Just because they spend recklessly elsewhere doesn't mean I should be ok with more reckless spending.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:48:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Shootindave] [#43]
Originally Posted By AzzFaceKillah:

Don't know the uke anthem, the russian one is pretty baller, but I guarantee they both know and can identify ours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AzzFaceKillah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

You guarantee?

I have high speed internet and access to every piece of television available in the world. I know our anthem and would know Candadas if I heard it.

There are parts of eastern Russia (were large sums of conscripts are from) still repairing tube televisions watching state TV. They have near zero education and are in areas with zero culture outside of 1980/1990’s Russia.

Only an American would think everyone all over the world knows our national anthem.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:01:58 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

What Americans?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:22:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By deuce_22:

What Americans?
View Quote

the ones waving little Ukrainian flags in D.C.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:54:50 PM EDT
[#46]

What Americans?
View All Quotes

What Americans?

The people working on production floors to build Artillery, missiles and armored vehicles.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:57:24 PM EDT
[#47]

The people working on production floors to build Artillery, missiles and armored vehicles.
View Quote

Lies! I have been told that its pallets of cash that goes directly to Zelenski who burns it using his jewish space lasers.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:15:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GMC0N5SWEAA4s69?format=jpg&name=900x900

View Quote

"I get my news from Twitter"
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:17:02 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

You guys need to do better.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:25:34 PM EDT
[#50]
ROK used to do that on the DMZ with huge speakers pointed north. It was rock music at the time (late 80's/early 90s). Ozzy, Black Sabbath, Van Halen. Fun times around the GSR sites back in the day.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top