BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:47:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mustangduckk:

My injury is a little worse than I thought, I'm probably getting a surgery sometime this summer. I'll request a standby spot for Eli to come out and give it a run pending his school and my work schedule as we get closer. I'd really like to make it out if we can.

View Quote

That's sounds good. Hope your surgery goes well.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:49:07 AM EDT
[#2]

No famous names, just a lot of one on one instruction time with top tier RnG and Colabros.
View Quote

I gotta get my priorities straight and get back out there. With my kid(s) if they can find the time.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:33:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brasscrossedrifles] [#3]
Originally Posted By 03RN:
I wish we had some of these up here. It wouldn't be to hard to set up a course along old logging roads. I've set up mini courses for me. But then I'm sure there'd be like 5 guys show up.
View Quote

Come to Cola Warrior Keystone. It's in NEPA.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:47:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like a good time!
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:50:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Good stuff.

Get rid of the cheesy music.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:58:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice work Dad!
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:58:44 PM EDT
[#7]
That looks like a great course and it's great that your son is so invested in it. Hopefully I can get hooked up with some people down here in my new home state that would like to do a similar 2 gun course.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:30:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By SleepingBirdDog:

I gotta get my priorities straight and get back out there. With my kid(s) if they can find the time.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SleepingBirdDog:

No famous names, just a lot of one on one instruction time with top tier RnG and Colabros.

Come down for the Summer Pawnee. We’ve got a strong cola crew. There’s also a parent/kid division.

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:56:43 AM EDT
[#9]
That is some awesome geography for a run and gun.  Good work, Dad, on making him a safe shooter and getting him to the range.  
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:02:13 AM EDT
[#10]
That’s some cool country.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:43:43 PM EDT
[#11]
This is the first time I've ever watched a video of someone shooting an event like this. It looks like fun- now I want try one! 🙂
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 6:09:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By brasscrossedrifles:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By brasscrossedrifles:
Originally Posted By 03RN:
I wish we had some of these up here. It wouldn't be to hard to set up a course along old logging roads. I've set up mini courses for me. But then I'm sure there'd be like 5 guys show up.

That's still over 8hrs away.

Not to mention I really don't think chugging has any value added to anything and is just a gimmick
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 6:56:19 PM EDT
[#13]
But have you been working on his blindfolded shooting game?

The weak hand pistol while holding the dumbbell in the other hand looked solid. Good vid, nice run Eli.
Link Posted: Today 3:28:44 PM EDT
[#14]
@mustangduckk time is running out if you are going to make deepsouth.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top