BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:24:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DmL5] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Tuco22:

Dudes only here to post fake bs and instigate.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tuco22:
Originally Posted By BuckeyeNation:
That's A hell of a "source" you got there!  Show some actual evidence or STFU.

Dudes only here to post fake bs and instigate.

Yep.

The “Dagoth-Ur” troll has been on this site for less than a year and has 6,000 posts.

Almost everything he posts is pro-Russian BS from phony news sites like the one in the OP. He should be shut down.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:24:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By countryflatlander:
How many of the farms are dedicated to GD?
View Quote

clearly we are fertile ground.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:26:52 PM EDT
[#3]
The world is full of ball gurgling commies.

It would be foolish not to believe some of them are posting here.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:27:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By ExFed1811:

I'm old/new. Joined in 2009. Left the country in 2015 and lost the password and email address I joined with. Figured it was for the best and just lurked when I came back to the US.  Then signed up again because election years are fun.
View Quote

Sounds....  convenient
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:28:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By AdLucem:

clearly we are fertile ground.
View Quote

Outside actors aim to exploit any kind of division and use those dog whistles to create chaos and division.

Is Biden doing a good job? No.

He’s doing a piss poor job.

Do we need to sit back and do nothing?

No. The world goes to hell if we do.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:35:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By DmL5:

Yep.

The “Dagoth-Ur” troll has been on this site for less than a year and has 6,000 posts.

Almost everything he posts is pro-Russian BS from phony news sites like the one in the OP. He should be shut down.
View Quote

we ned to start rating his threads as "troll"
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:37:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

Outside actors aim to exploit any kind of division and use those dog whistles to create chaos and division.

Is Biden doing a good job? No.

He’s doing a piss poor job.

Do we need to sit back and do nothing?

No. The world goes to hell if we do.
View Quote

agreed
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:41:56 PM EDT
[#8]
No_way
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:43:48 PM EDT
[#9]

View All Quotes

Yep.

I am going to go out on a limb here and guess that maybe you guys don't like this topic being discussed. Talk about laying it on too thick.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:46:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Explosive evidence that OP had Taco Bell for dinner.  The dog nor I want anything to do with it.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:46:48 PM EDT
[#11]
members showing that join date and military tags mean zip...constantly.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:52:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Master_Shake] [#12]
If you watch any international news it is no surprise that if Trump wins he will push Ukraine into a negotiated settlement that involves loss of land.

Even though that will be the inevitable outcome of this conflict, and he'd save countless lives by doing it sooner than later, there is so much money going to Ukraine that they're going to fight him tooth and nail from becoming president.

The best thing that could possibly happen for the average Ukranian on the front line would be a Trump victory in 24

The worst thing that could possibly happen for the war mongers and profiteers would be a Trump victory in 24
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:58:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:58:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By HillaryClinton:

Yep, there are a surprising number of accounts from 2023 and 2024 here that seems to be suspicious.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HillaryClinton:
Originally Posted By LittleBigHorn:
It's almost as if there are quite a few accounts here that hardcore schill for ukraine, yet also have TDS.  And come off as .gov employees.

Not surprised at all.

Yep, there are a surprising number of accounts from 2023 and 2024 here that seems to be suspicious.

Which ones aren't suspicious?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:00:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:
Against my better judgement, I clicked on the article and read it. Doubling down on my stupidity, I actually decided to post in this thread.

So let me get this straight: There's an EXPLOSIVE, but UNCOFIRMED report by someone on Twitter with the name "I Meme Therefore I Am", and pretty much 90% of the people who have posted in this thread take that as gospel.

Wow.

View Quote

Welcome to GD.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:02:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By macros73:
Must be a slow news day when Dagoth Dr has to resort to revolver.news quoting some guy's tweeted conspiracy theories. Double the irony when revolver.news has no transparency concerning who funds it. Oh God, it might be the CIA! Or FSB! Stay tuned and pay me $49 to stay up to date on explosive allegations.

https://y.yarn.co/0f320426-8d71-428a-b0ee-a9b1c59a39d0_text.gif
View Quote

Oh go vote for Biden. I mean you did and will.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:03:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Against my better judgement, I clicked on the article and read it. Doubling down on my stupidity, I actually decided to post in this thread.

So let me get this straight: There's an EXPLOSIVE, but UNCOFIRMED report by someone on Twitter with the name "I Meme Therefore I Am", and pretty much 90% of the people who have posted in this thread take that as gospel.

Wow.

View Quote

and this is not an outlier...
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:04:01 AM EDT
[#18]

Wow.

View Quote

You're just one of those "usual suspects" that doesn't believe random Twitter posts.

Stop using your brain shill.

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:06:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By 56xdx_Z:

I am going to go out on a limb here and guess that maybe you guys don't like this topic being discussed. Talk about laying it on too thick.
View Quote

"you guys"   2023... ugh
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:10:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 56xdx_Z] [#20]

"you guys"   2023... ugh
View All Quotes

"you guys"   2023... ugh

Yes, guys is plural. If you click View All Quotes, there was not just the goofy and non-proofread post about marking OP's threads as troll, there was another one as well.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:18:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Im not gonna waste my time going down the rabbit hole, but, there has to be a reason that the Dems AND the Republicans keep shoveling money over there, and it ain't because the Ukrainians are going to fucking win that shit.  "Anti Trump CIA troll farms" would probably make as much sense as anything.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:19:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prijador] [#22]

View All Quotes

Yep.

I almost never bother with the Ukraine-Russia and Zelensky-Putin threads, but in other threads, Dagoth-Ur is quite anti-communist and anti-Leftist in his (/her /xer /etc) posts.

Which is great thing.  It would be nice to see all posters here being more anti-communist and anti-Leftist, but alas…
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:22:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Alnen123:
Lol, this whole story reeks of Cia propaganda to MAKE Trump the next president. Firing up his base by "leaking" these allegations. Deep state wants Trump in again to get more of their agenda done. Only a "Republican" monopoly can get real gun control done, as well as more 4a and 5a. The left specializes more in 1a work and weaponization without legislation and untethering the lap dog bureacracies.

We get the worst of both worlds.
View Quote

This has to be the Dumbest post I've seen all day.

Are you serious????
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:22:25 AM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes

Yep.

Oh look, another Russian shill who joined the site in 2023 and has thousands of posts.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:23:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By macros73:
Must be a slow news day when Dagoth Dr has to resort to revolver.news quoting some guy's tweeted conspiracy theories. Double the irony when revolver.news has no transparency concerning who funds it. Oh God, it might be the CIA! Or FSB! Stay tuned and pay me $49 to stay up to date on explosive allegations.

https://y.yarn.co/0f320426-8d71-428a-b0ee-a9b1c59a39d0_text.gif
View Quote

There's my Friend Macros!!

How ya been??
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:23:28 AM EDT
[#26]

Wow.

View Quote

Sad isn't it?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:24:16 AM EDT
[#27]

Wow.

View Quote

It's absolutely laughable.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:26:27 AM EDT
[#28]

Wow.

View Quote

Admit it: you're not really surprised.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:29:34 AM EDT
[#29]

Wow.

View Quote

Isn't that like half the posts in the official 5000 page Ukraine thread? Just  some reports off twitter from various twitter handles? Not that it's a bad thing of course.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:35:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:38:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AdLucem] [#31]

Yes, guys is plural. If you click View All Quotes, there was not just the goofy and non-proofread post about marking OP's threads as troll, there was another one as well.
View Quote

very few topics are off limits and most here tolerate, if not welcome, spirited debate.   but... incessant posting on a single subject and the recent appearance of multiple one month old accounts shilling, chiming in and fomenting discord is being noticed by multiple members who are pointing that out.  A Troll rating was implemented and is deserved for these types of threads.  Your suggestion that it was topic alone, and not the conduct itself, that was being objected to, missed the point and the raising, as relevant, a mere typo was "silly." Apologies but 2023 was not a good vintage... perhaps they will be overshadowed by 2024.  They do seem to be making progress.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:42:44 AM EDT
[#32]

but... incessant posting on a single subject .
View Quote

haha, you just replied to 4 people about their join dates, and then wrote this.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:43:43 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Prijador:

I almost never bother with the Ukraine-Russia and Zelensky-Putin threads, but in other threads, Dagoth-Ur is quite anti-communist and anti-Leftist in his (/her /xer /etc) posts.

Which is great thing.  It would be nice to see all posters here being more anti-communist and anti-Leftist, but alas…
View Quote

Maybe, I just don't see his other threads/posts... we can both agree at least that anti-communist and anti-Leftist is a good thing.   I also remain pro-American, something which seems to be diminishing here
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:55:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AdLucem] [#34]

haha, you just replied to 4 people about their join dates, and then wrote this.
View Quote

"haha?"  Do you believe that pointing out that four different posters with the same pedigree are doing the exact same thing, is incessant?

Lets digress, do you also believe our CIA is operating online anti-Trump ‘troll farms,’ in the Ukraine?  Humor me...  Say that out loud and then answer.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:59:31 AM EDT
[#35]
this thread exemplifies Tucker's comments on Rogan's podcast.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:01:28 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By bunchofmidgets:
this thread exemplifies Tucker's comments on Rogan's podcast.
View Quote

I think so
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:05:44 AM EDT
[#37]

"haha?"  Do you believe that pointing out that four different posters with the same pedigree are doing the exact same thing, is incessant?

Lets digress, do you also believe our CIA is operating online anti-Trump ‘troll farms,’ in the Ukraine?  Humor me...  Say that out loud and then answer.
View Quote

Sure. And Yes, I believe the story is probably true. Here are a few reasons why

1. There are tons of "NAFO" style anti trump/pro ukraine messages consistent with being written in a spam or call center setting, and match what is described in the story
2. The supposed leak included lists of accounts that are consistent with this, such as a Nevada location writing anti-Trump messages from an ESL or outside US perspective.  
3. The concept of CIA black sites and local help in Ukraine being used for US election related missions was corroborated by a NY Times story
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:37:33 AM EDT
[#38]
Sometimes too much credit given, is there farms sure, not convinced other than Dems are behind it.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:52:58 AM EDT
[#39]

1. There are tons of "NAFO" style anti trump/pro ukraine messages consistent with being written in a spam or call center setting, and match what is described in the story
2. The supposed leak included lists of accounts that are consistent with this, such as a Nevada location writing anti-Trump messages from an ESL or outside US perspective.  
3. The concept of CIA black sites and local help in Ukraine being used for US election related missions was corroborated by a NY Times story
View All Quotes

English is at least my third or fourth language.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 2:44:53 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Thrasymachus:

View Quote

Well you are missing the shiba avatar thing they use, for starters. Feel free to use this one if you're into that. Bing even got the tracksuit zipper size correct compared to a shiba dog
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 3:09:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By scopedope:
The 4th Branch of Government. The IC. Congress, Judicial and the Executive Branches need to find their balls and crush the IC and affiliated Alphabets.
View Quote

The Intelligence Community works for The Party, same as other branches of government.  Government branches are played against one another by The Party, so that The Party gets what it wants and branches don't become too powerful.  

The Party works for whoever comes with the cash and favors for those at the top of The Party.  

The cash and favor guys play those at the top of The Party against each other and play the Fascist Wing of The Party against the Communist Wing of The Party, again to prevent any in The Party from getting too powerful and to get what the cash and favor guys want.  

From the many..,everything.  To the few..,everything.  That's what redistribution of wealth is all about.

This isn't rocket science, it's semi-transparent, just below the false advertising.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 3:12:32 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By WeimaranerDad:

A former NSA whistleblower said the NSA kept dossiers on every major publicly traded companies’s CEOs

How else do you think all these Congress critters are able to  do all this insider trading and make millions in the stock market?

View Quote

Astute Investors, they are.  Astute as is described above.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 5:15:35 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:
More Russian troll farm bs.
View Quote

Agree. With reporters from all over the world crawling all over Ukraine, It would be far smarter to do it elsewhere more under the radar. This reeks of Putin propaganda.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:49:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AdLucem] [#44]

View Quote

Nonsense, and more misinformation.   The C.I.A. and other American intelligence agencies provide Ukraine intelligence for things like targeted missile strikes, tracking Russian troop movements and help support its spy networks. We train Ukrainian spies who operate inside Russia, across Europe, and in Cuba and other places where the Russians have a large presence.   We have partnered with Ukraine intelligence for a decade (and... under trump)  Ukraine has become one of our most important intelligence partners against.... guess who... the Kremlin.  This infuriates Putin.... and his minions  Pushing a baseless story which claims collusion between the CIA and Ukraine to attack trump is the perfect trifecta for putins propaganda machine.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:55:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AdLucem] [#45]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:59:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AdLucem] [#46]

View All Quotes

lol... and its coming from someone who went out of his way to highlight my typo. You can't make this stuff up.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:14:38 AM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:15:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: morglan] [#48]
Originally Posted By Dagoth-Ur:

Accuse your enemies of what your doing…Classic Glowie tactic.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dagoth-Ur:
I was just posting about this in another thread. It goes hand in hand with this tidbit from the NYT earlier this year.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Russia-accuses-Hunter-Biden-employer-Burisma-of-funding-terror-attacks-in-Russia/5-2718422/

The base in the forest grew to include a new command center and barracks, and swelled from 80 to 800 Ukrainian intelligence officers. Preventing Russia from interfering in future U.S. elections was a top CIA priority during this period, and Ukrainian and American intelligence officers joined forces to probe the computer systems of Russia’s intelligence agencies to identify operatives trying to manipulate voters.

Accuse your enemies of what your doing…Classic Glowie tactic.

Look who's here
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:18:12 AM EDT
[#49]
Sounds like the KGB has nothing compared to many of our 3 letter agencies.  Shit is so out of hand every fucking direction you look.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:47:23 AM EDT
[#50]
I actually find Ukrainian anti-Trump CIA bot farms a lot easier to believe in than Biden's 81 million votes.  

But that's just me.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top