BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:30:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Lou_Daks:

What you are describing is not a change of heart, it's revenge for being blackballed by Pelosi.  Helluva thing to base trust on.
View Quote

Something something a woman scorned.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:35:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Not quite as hawt as Trump’s soon-to-be V.P. pick, Kristy Noem, and better still, Noem has a solid 2A rep …. whereas Tulsi is a sorta ‘Johnny-come-lately.’
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:48:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I need to see her actually ACT on it, not just words.   Her track record has shown she is against what WE consider reasonable firearms ownership.

Same for Trump.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:50:48 PM EDT
[#4]
She is trying to change her spots but do not fall for it. She wants to stay relevant and the right should not give her the platform as there are others more worthy of a seat at the table.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:01:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Nick_Adams:
Not quite as hawt as Trump’s soon-to-be V.P. pick, Kristy Noem, and better still, Noem has a solid 2A rep …. whereas Tulsi is a sorta ‘Johnny-come-lately.’
View Quote

Noem now has a self-inflicted mortal wound, she won't be the VP choice.

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:09:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Some people do genuinely change.  I am way to the right of most people I know. But, my first political act was campaigning for Cal Winslow and Eldridge Cleaver in '68. That silliness didn't last long at all.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:11:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By saigamanTX:
That's how I feel.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By saigamanTX:
Originally Posted By delemorte:
I think the left did her so dirty that she saw the light.

But you should not put your trust in any politician.
That's how I feel.

Well which is it?   Was she done dirty and saw the light or is it a ruse?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:13:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By juan223:

View Quote

It can be both.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:15:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By 103:
GD believes only in perfection from day one. Evolution of views is always a lie here. Change is impossible. Purity.
View Quote

Yup...unless you pop out of the womb with a Bible in one hand in a 1911 in the other you'll never pass the ARF test...  
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:17:29 PM EDT
[#10]
The last 16 years have proven to me there are no parties, it's all a ruse.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:21:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By denverdan:
I tend to believe she has changed. However she’s not in office so she can’t really do anything to prove or disprove it.
View Quote

You're going to tell us she doesn't know where enough bodies are buried to destroy half of the DNC? She was a US rep from 2013 to 2021.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:22:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By madmacs69:

You're going to tell us she doesn't know where enough bodies are buried to destroy half of the DNC? She was a US rep from 2013 to 2021.
View Quote

Maybe she can go on Jocko Wilink's podcast and expose everything. Hundreds of people will care.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:24:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Thealien:
I don't want her as vice president, but I think she would make a good cabinet member.
View Quote

So you'd want to take the risk of having her in the inner circle and able to feed information to Chucky and Shifty Shiff? I mean, it's not like Trump has been stabbed in the back by someone trying to move themselves ahead. You're a braver man than me...
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:24:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By TaskForce:

It can be both.
View Quote

You're going to have to explain that to me...

You're saying she saw that her party's positions were wrong but shes only changed her positions publicly in order to again secretly push the agenda of the party she feels is wrong ?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:27:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By HappyCamel:
You don't have to put it in ellipsis
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HappyCamel:
Originally Posted By LRShooter:
The (closet) liberals of GD pushing their favorite candidate again.  

You don't have to put it in ellipsis

He didn't... they're parentheses. Ellipsis are them 3 dots I used.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:28:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By 13starsinax:
The last 16 years have proven to me there are no parties, it's all a ruse.
View Quote

The establishment uniparty is most certainly real,  but dem/rep politicians that are outsiders are ALSO real...

When you see BOTH wings of the uniparty fighting against a dem/rep politician thats a damn good clue that they're an outsider
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:29:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By vmpglenn:
Why do we have to trust her?

We just have to find her useful, just like any other politician.

So is Tulsi useful? Yeah, for sure.
View Quote

Seems logical.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:30:24 PM EDT
[#18]

You're going to have to explain that to me...

You're saying she saw that her party's positions were wrong but shes only changed her positions publicly in order to again secretly push the agenda of the party she feels is wrong ?
View Quote

I have no idea. But someone can be blackballed from one political entity for reasons and decide to take advantage of certain aspects (military, woman, blackballed from entity, likes guns now I guess, etc) to gain favor in another political entity. She's obviously still politically ambitious. There are only so many avenues to find success in politics. Right now the counter-culture "red pill" avenue is one of them. I don't know what her actual agenda is. For some people self promotion is their only one. Whatever it takes.

But again, I have no idea. I barely pay attention to politics anymore so to me this is more of a thought experiment.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:31:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Panta_Rei:
Bro, she has been traveling to states and throwing opposition to many of the Dem candidates.  You don't have to trust her, but it makes you seem really slow to suggest she's secretly a Dem operative.
View Quote

DNC just needs to open their FBI/CIA/NSA/whatever other alphabet agency file and apply the "correct pressure" when they want her to be one.

You don't get 2 terms in DC without being dirty.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:32:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Do you feel it's possible for someone to change their position on subjects as they experience life?

Originally Posted By TaskForce:

I have no idea. But someone can be blackballed from one political entity for reasons and decide to take advantage of certain aspects (military, woman, blackballed from entity, likes guns now I guess, etc) to gain favor in another political entity. She's obviously still politically ambitious. There are only so many avenues to find success in politics. Right now the counter-culture "red pill" avenue is one of them. I don't know what her actual agenda is. For some people self promotion is their only one. Whatever it takes.

But again, I have no idea. I barely pay attention to politics anymore so to me this is more of a thought experiment.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:34:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Do you feel it's possible for someone to change their position on subjects as they experience life?

View Quote

Of course. But people that are attempting to play politics have to play politics. Especially at the national level.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:35:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Never_A_Wick] [#22]
Pandering Grifter.

ETA nailed it, "buy my book now!"
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:44:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By 103:
GD believes only in perfection from day one. Evolution of views is always a lie here. Change is impossible. Purity.
View Quote

No, nobody wants "perfection."  Your sentiment is dishonest at best.  

We just don't want our rights shit upon any further than they already are.  (Ideally we would like them restored, but that's a lot harder)

The problem is that "evolution of views" is almost always bullshit, and what it really is - is blowing whichever way the wind blows.

Or, peddling something for sale.  Like... a book.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:07:06 PM EDT
[#24]
One thing I don't think the "deep thinkers" here consider is that there are non leftist Dems that probably have always considered her to be a reasonable voice and I'd wager a good number of them still do.  

What that means is that she is exposing those folks to ideas that just might make them question their historical democrat support,  if infact this is a "ruse" and she's playing folks how would that serve the democrat party?

If the "ruse" is just her trying to grift and that "ruse" results in peeling away votes from the dems then IDGAF what her motivations are.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:51:02 PM EDT
[#25]

DNC just needs to open their FBI/CIA/NSA/whatever other alphabet agency file and apply the "correct pressure" when they want her to be one.

View All Quotes
Bro, she has been traveling to states and throwing opposition to many of the Dem candidates.  You don't have to trust her, but it makes you seem really slow to suggest she's secretly a Dem operative.

There's some truth to that.  Understand Tulsi fit all the boxes to be a huge Dem heavy weight. She knows she was set to be the protege, but her conscious got in the way.  Her military service really opened her eyes to what being American is.  Sure, she needs to keep backing up the talk but folks here keep making up shit.  It's really weird how triggered Arf gets about her and yet do not apply the same standard to Orange Jesus.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:53:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By AXE0FWAR:

Game. Set. Match.

Headshot.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AXE0FWAR:
Originally Posted By RIP-Yataski:
Originally Posted By Notcalifornialegal:
Maybe, but her voting record is problematic and we shouldn't be rushing her into a position of power because she's saying what we want to hear.

https://media4.giphy.com/media/H7jAZip9RWQr6/giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952w7nujcj23rvvh2u7arjg9jm9p6lcn3bo6e7oiqdn&ep=v1_internal_gif_by_id&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g...

Game. Set. Match.

Headshot.

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:11:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By FLFALGUY:
I hate to be cynical but the Democrats seemed to toss her to the curb. To stay relevant and make money, she had to re-invent herself.
View Quote

Agree.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:13:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Firearmsenthusiast:
So if anyone was ever liberal they can never change thier mind?

Yeah I get being skeptical, but to me any liberal that realizes the error of thier ways is win for us.

Trump did it, he gets a pass and she does not?  

View Quote

She’s a politician doing what politicians do.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:14:33 PM EDT
[#29]
One thing I don't think the "deep thinkers" here consider is that there are non leftist Dems that probably have always considered her to be a reasonable voice and I'd wager a good number of them still do.  

What that means is that she is exposing those folks to ideas that just might make them question their historical democrat support,  if infact this is a "ruse" and she's playing folks how would that serve the democrat party?

If the "ruse" is just her trying to grift and that "ruse" results in peeling away votes from the dems then IDGAF what her motivations are.
View Quote

I never said she wasn't an advantage for R's or conservatives in some ways.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:15:27 PM EDT
[#30]
She was a nut, she is still a nut. She got the boot from the DNC for not lining up rank and file behind HRC. The commies purge their own, this isn't new. As they move further and further more extremist, they expect people to stay in step with the party, if you don't fall in line you purged. She is still far left, she just isn't left enough.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:18:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Who else got a signed copy of her book?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:48:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By AZ_M1:
You would be a fool to trust her.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:55:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Lindsey and Nikki both go through the same routines as Tulsi.

This is nothing New.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:55:12 PM EDT
[#34]
All you never-Tulsiers are acting like abused women or cartel enforcers -- don't trust anyone you haven't known for at least two decades and who hasn't personally participated in saving you from something.

And what is this "inner circle" stuff? Who's in it? How do people get in?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:56:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By vmpglenn:
All you never-Tulsiers are acting like abused women or cartel enforcers -- don't trust anyone you haven't known for at least two decades and who hasn't personally participated in saving you from something.

And what is this "inner circle" stuff? Who's in it? How do people get in?
View Quote

Never-Tulser holy shit.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:59:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By ServusVeritatis:
People here have a thing for lifelong Dems that claim to be conservatives at the last second.
View Quote

wait are you talking about Tulsi, or the Orange Jesus®?
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:00:24 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote
Until I see action as others have stated here it's a ruse.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:06:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Why is this difficult?  When you’re at war and one of the other side shows up in camp claiming they want to defect, you don’t send them away. We need all the help we can get, and it’s better to have one less enemy to fight.

BUT - You don’t trust them. Trust, especially from a former enemy, is going to be EARNED.  It’s going to take a lot of action to reach a point where you expose your back to somebody like Tulsi.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:08:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:19:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Not for VP. Let’s let her be a dog catcher first, or a school board member.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:30:36 PM EDT
[#41]
She's a politician. To me, that means a 95%+ chance she's just another narcissistic liar like the rest of them. Being a flip-flopper doesn't help.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:34:14 PM EDT
[#42]
She'll lean which ever way the wind blows.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:38:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By APBullet:
She'll lean which ever way the wind blows.
View Quote

Sorry, not sorry. I'll vote for the douche, but it shouldn't be that way.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:38:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Alex_F:
The flexible morality of GD hating Tulsi but giving the "it's ok" to other politicians is on brand.

I would vote for her, but then I prefer my politicians to be American Exceptionalists.  I have heard her comments on her change of mind on gun control, all we can do now is either believe or not.

Please make up your own mind, though, and don't just say "SHE'S A SNAKE" because it makes you part of the in crowd here, be a man.

View Quote

Arf does this weird thing where they bitch about no one representing them, and then when a person actually says the right things Arf says they are liars, snakes, and can’t be trusted. Many do the same with Vivek.

Sure they may both be lying, but there’s only one way to find out, and I’d rather give them a chance than to continue giving the milquetoast representatives we have now chances.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:39:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By GenoGS:

Arf does this weird thing where they bitch about no one representing them, and then when a person actually says the right things Arf says they are liars, snakes, and can’t be trusted. Many do the same with Vivek.

Sure they may both be lying, but there’s only one way to find out, and I’d rather give them a chance than to continue giving the milquetoast representatives we have now chances.
View Quote

WE are our own worst enemy.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:40:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By delemorte:

I think the left did her so dirty that she saw the light.

But you should not put your trust in any politician.
View Quote

This makes the most sense to me, the second statement in particular.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:41:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Do not trust her. Just another attention whore trying to stay relevant.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:48:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Does she have a husband she defers to & children? If not, she's not.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:53:00 PM EDT
[#49]

Trump's biggest weakness (aside from being unlikeable) is he's not a Constitutionalist nor understands individual freedom.  Tulsi had an ah-ha moment.  Saying this makes you an Arf inifidel,..lol
View Quote
Yeah, I know.
It's sad that the Trumpsters can't seem to understand that it's possible to realize that Trump is not a great choice but is still a better choice than any dem candidate.  Too many of them are so far into the cult of Trump that if you don't bow down before his 4D chess abilities in all things, you MUST have voted for Hillary in '16.  Saying "Sorry your girl lost" is a mark of low intelligence as far as I'm concerned.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:53:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By 15jonshoot:
I could see giving her a chance in some department, say education if Trump wins. If she cuts out 20% of that departments budget  and wipes out any wokeism her first year then I'll get on board.
As far as those comparing trusting Trump but not her, the other choice at that time was the hildabeast and no sane person was voting for that cunt.
View Quote

And then when we had a choice between trump and the most successful conservative governor in the country during the primaries?

I'm just confused as to how so many people can play the "leopards don't change their spots" card with her but trump, who has been an avowed Democrat since before Clinton, gets a pass from them.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top