Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:56:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Attachment Attached File

this one could be made into a crying wojak meme
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:59:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By macman37:
Kid probably leads every discussion with "I have clinical depression and am basically a piece of shit" and wonders why nobody wants to hire him.

Some people are more comfortable than ever sharing every detail of their lives.
View Quote
I have a friend who does hiring for a chain restaurant. They start kids in high school at $16.50/hr and they're always desperately looking for help. Lots of kids in their teens/20's like to lead their interview with a list of their personal problems that the company will "have" to deal with if they work there. Depression, anxiety, on the spectrum, "neuro divergent" (whatever the hell that is).. all the buzzwords. It's extremely common nowadays for these kids to have been led their whole lives to believe they are suffering from some sort of condition that is out of their control, and that everyone has to work around it because that's what's "fair". News flash - everyone has issues and the world doesn't owe you a living just for existing, and you're not worth what you think you are just because you've been told your whole life you're "special". And while I'm sure their teenage brains are just collapsing under the massive weight of responsibility that comes with having to work a part time job to pay for vapes and car insurance while living with mom and dad in the suburbs, I find it hard to sympathize.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:00:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I’m waiting for the, “There’s this weird group I found about ‘traps’ but it’s just pictures of girls. I don’t get it. I’ve got a date with one and she says she has a surprise for me” post.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:01:28 PM EDT
[#4]
The firearm subs are the worst. "Did I do ok on my build"? threads are getting to me.  And the "you have to buy import AK or spend $5k on your AR in order to be "accepted" in the online crowd.  I'm convinced more than half don't even run their guns.  They're just feel good submissions for the internet.  

Guitar stuff is almost the same. Motorcycles as well.  

If you dig deep you'll find some useful tech but it's few and far between.  

It's like wearing the cool clothes in Jr. High to get accepted only it's transferred to social media now.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:04:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By QueenDeNile:
Parenting has gone downhill since everyone has gotten smartphones. Kids need attention when they're kids and many kids can't compete with their parents phones. I see it in the classroom. I taught a boy-4th grade who bawled (tears and everything) 5 times in one day. The first time I gave him a hug and the second time I told the class the story about the little boy who cried wolf. He didn't get it. He needs parenting. The 22 in the Reddit post didn't get parenting either. It's going to wreak havoc. I'm very thankful I didn't have a smartphone when my kids were young. I hope I have the discipline to have left it in the other room but with my ADHD it is hard to say.
View Quote

It's not the phones/devices that's the problem, it's parents....

My buddy often makes snarky remarks that "Children are to be seen, not heard", where I think almost every generation has a way parents blow off parenting/raising their kids - where now the phones/devices, etc. is what parents throw at their kids so the can not be bothered with them.

I think what, like Idk, back before modernization, people literally had their kids work on the property/farms - where there was no/low school time, so kids were kept busy with chores....As time went on, parents dumped their kids in the school systems, where at one point they still gave them chores (to help them learn home economics, helping out with the family, responsibility)....where now we're at an all-time low, where children are dumped in schools that are more hell-bent on "social engineering" and don't teach them shit, they are their over 8 hours wasting time and not learning shit, where they come home and parents throw devices/phones at them, instead of giving them chores/responstilbities, etc. With dual parents working too and/or self-absorbed with their fucked up lives (i.e. shacking up with Tom, Dick, Harry), you have kids really relying on phones/devices, social media; the break down of the family unit, and them turning into snowflakes/bums.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:06:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Notcalifornialegal:
This is what happens when kids don't catch hell for saying and doing stupid shit.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:06:59 PM EDT
[#7]
r/shittytatoos is pure entertainment
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:08:28 PM EDT
[#8]
What I found to be just golden was that he said he was one of the best in his school and even won a couple of awards......and he's not that good.

Fucking died laughing.

"Everyone gets a trophy!"

H
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:12:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Reddit is for free amateur tits.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:13:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Seeing "Democrats are center-right" get upvoted told me all I needed to know about that place.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:14:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By 56xdx_Z:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/586072/reddit_png-3200305.JPG

View Quote

Ok, again, as much as Reddit can be a thing, you have to look into the truths of some of the threads, like this one ^^

Sadly, I beech she's getting a lot of bad responses there - where she's probably yelling into an echo chamber.

This thread is sadly a reflection of what's going out there in our society now a days - whether you like Reddit or not.

Lots of people now a days are Narcs and being told "self-love" - when all it is, is indulging in a selfish and self-absorbed lifestyle...where they are trying to figure out shit and/or eating their own.

I decided not to have kids from when I was a Tween, because I grew up in a broken home, but I've often asked myself what purpose do I have in society and/or what is my contribution to this world, if I'm not gonna make the sacrifice to have and raise a family....which is a biological fact, which I also realize has resulted in me having a lot of crappy RLs, because like the guy that dissed her, I figured out long time ago that RLs have to go "somewhere", which is usually having kids and getting married - where you don't, it's not really gonna last.

Kinda upset and disappointed that although I'm past childbearing years - where I thought I could find a guy my age that have no desire to have more kids, that I'm running into a lot of toxic morons with baggage

Maybe I need to do a Reddit thread about dating after childbearing years...
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:15:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Kharn:
The world needs ditch diggers, plumbers, and welders.

He can paint in his spare time.

Kharn
View Quote

Needs house painter too. He's an artist, start up a business painting. Or better yet just hire in at the nearest mental institution to be with like minded people.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:17:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Kharn:
The world needs ditch diggers, plumbers, and welders.

He can paint in his spare time.

Kharn
View Quote

The shift I think has occurred where those career paths on average will generate more useable wealth than a bachelors degree outside STEM.

I can only imagine how ugly student loan interest looks right now, combined with the fact the system refuses to allow it to be discharged in bankruptcy.

Its not a popular opinion but our society rammed college down parents throats, down students throats, had the students ink the deal when they were barely adults.  In the mean time the system changed the rules to the game with all sorts of ways to drive up college costs and close any escape on students, regardless of how the colleges promises for a career panned out.

The government, education and finance needs called out on this fraud as step one to fix it.

They did the same to women too.  Plenty of time to start a career and start  family.  Then the student loans force a situation where an average woman faces a pinch point in time needed to start a healthy family or working to service  debt that frankly a lot of them didnt really understand because of our piss poor public education system, the same system that pimped students into education debt by things I personally witnessed like repeated mass and individual meetings where staff ensured you would live like a pauper if you didnt sign on the line for college.  

We should bail out student loan debt to move these people forward in life.  The public didnt commit the fraud and shouldnt pay for it.  Let the endowment funds absorb most of the hit because they profited from it, take some out of the school administrator's pension funds because the lies they sold to students that at the time may or may not be minors, and let the banks take a loss on the rest.  Students having their debt wiped do so agreeing they surrender any credentials they received as a result of the deal.  Its not going to be pretty, but its one of the areas that the more I look at it needs lanced to start healing the country.

A lot of people need a redo on life.  We all can bebefit long term from that.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:18:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By NewCo32:
The firearm subs are the worst. "Did I do ok on my build"? threads are getting to me.  And the "you have to buy import AK or spend $5k on your AR in order to be "accepted" in the online crowd.  I'm convinced more than half don't even run their guns.  They're just feel good submissions for the internet.  

Guitar stuff is almost the same. Motorcycles as well.  

If you dig deep you'll find some useful tech but it's few and far between.  

It's like wearing the cool clothes in Jr. High to get accepted only it's transferred to social media now.
View Quote

Trade specific subs can be interesting.

I asked a question in a surveying sub about some basic decent gear for me to get started using a total station for layouts.

I got bombarded with "You should just hire an actual surveyor" smug posts.

Despite me telling them I was just trying to replace tape measures and batter boards to save time. A few guys were really cool and gave some good advice, others just wanted to justify their job title and gatekeep.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:23:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By nmxdavenn:

The most annoying thing, and it seems to be a Reddit problem for some reason, is technical forums are 80 percent the same 4-5 posts of common problems. Problems a google search could solve much faster than a post.

Those same issues just get recycled over and over, every day.

Kinda strange.
View Quote
Yea I don't know if they never learned to research in school or the importance of learning on your own (so you can have your own opinion on subjects). It's like a shitty hive mind.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:25:44 PM EDT
[#16]
I tell my kids how much I hate my job all the time.  They don't expect work to be fun.  They know it will suck.  But they also see me working every day so they know it's just something you have to do in order to live better than welfare trash.

They won't be blindsided like this clown when they enter the workforce.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:27:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Kid probably leads every discussion with “I have clinical depression and am basically a piece of shit” and wonders why nobody wants to hire him.

View Quote

How many have been coached into this from therapists and the mental health industry?

How many kids are on mind altering drugs because they feel bad etc?  Big pharma seems to be rolling in the cash while some of the new research into how serotonin levels/interaction in the brain is the cause of depression might be a lie.

There is a colossal list of shit millennials and zoomers face that has been inflicted upon it, usually by any number of industrial, or service complexes that sold a story to their parents that somehow resorted in the corporation profiting like a monarch of old.

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:28:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Girlieman] [#18]
Follow your dreams..!

Just don't be surprised when you're starving.

I know a kid who took out $20k in loans to pursue a degree in philosophy...

Not a good plan as I've seen lately they've been laying off philosopers 'round here left and right.
...and retail philosophy pays shit.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:29:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By StraightShootinGal:
I just posted in the two suicide thread...

This Reddit post is an example of what's going on out there with young people now a days...

Idk, I'm on two sides of the fence with this:

1st side? Kid should buck up and eat shit until he gets himself where he needs to be - cuz that's life, you start out and earn/build shit. But, thanks to parents coddling their kids; giving them shit they haven't earned; and, not instilling work ethic, values, etc. in them, kids think the world owes them something.

2nd side? IMO, thanks to the Globalists and all that, it's harder to get a start - much less have a future for a minute now. The cost of everything has gone up; a college degree is a joke; low wages/barely any benefits; corporations don't value employees and come up with tricks to make everyone essentially a "contract" employee that can be dropped at any time.
View Quote

One of the better posts on this subject.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:30:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Biden said he should learn to code.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:31:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By 45-Seventy:
I’m waiting for the, “There’s this weird group I found about ‘traps’ but it’s just pictures of girls. I don’t get it. I’ve got a date with one and she says she has a surprise for me” post.
View Quote

On Reddit they would view the "trap" as a pleasant surprise...

I was reading the "sex/relationship advice" forum and a guy says he was invited to do a 3 sum with a guy friend and his girlfriend.

The other dude pulled out and shot off all over the chicks back, so the new dude immediately licked the other guys nut off of her....

The cum licking guy asks what should he have done because the guy and girl were "offended" because he licked up all the cum and he wasn't supposed to lick all over the girlfriend?!?

Reddit consensus was like, "dude you totally owned it!"
You did the total boss move!
What a total rockstar, you totally owned the other guy....

I had to walk away from that forum....
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:32:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By jonny762:
I have a friend who does hiring for a chain restaurant. They start kids in high school at $16.50/hr and they're always desperately looking for help. Lots of kids in their teens/20's like to lead their interview with a list of their personal problems that the company will "have" to deal with if they work there. Depression, anxiety, on the spectrum, "neuro divergent" (whatever the hell that is).. all the buzzwords. It's extremely common nowadays for these kids to have been led their whole lives to believe they are suffering from some sort of condition that is out of their control, and that everyone has to work around it because that's what's "fair". News flash - everyone has issues and the world doesn't owe you a living just for existing, and you're not worth what you think you are just because you've been told your whole life you're "special". And while I'm sure their teenage brains are just collapsing under the massive weight of responsibility that comes with having to work a part time job to pay for vapes and car insurance while living with mom and dad in the suburbs, I find it hard to sympathize.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jonny762:
Kid probably leads every discussion with "I have clinical depression and am basically a piece of shit" and wonders why nobody wants to hire him.

Exactly.  Lots of business played into the Victim Olympics because it created a huge profit motive for them.

They were sold a crutch when parents and the system should have been saying yeah you got these challenges but you have to over come them, and you are strong enough to do it.  The parents believed the lies and also got distracted by hardware and apps designed to exploit our biology to absorb as much human attention as possible leaving kids with parents that had a fraction of the time that their grandparents gave them.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:34:25 PM EDT
[#23]

My buddy often makes snarky remarks that "Children are to be seen, not heard", where I think almost every generation has a way parents blow off parenting/raising their kids - where now the phones/devices, etc. is what parents throw at their kids so the can not be bothered with them.

I think what, like Idk, back before modernization, people literally had their kids work on the property/farms - where there was no/low school time, so kids were kept busy with chores....As time went on, parents dumped their kids in the school systems, where at one point they still gave them chores (to help them learn home economics, helping out with the family, responsibility)....where now we're at an all-time low, where children are dumped in schools that are more hell-bent on "social engineering" and don't teach them shit, they are their over 8 hours wasting time and not learning shit, where they come home and parents throw devices/phones at them, instead of giving them chores/responstilbities, etc. With dual parents working too and/or self-absorbed with their fucked up lives (i.e. shacking up with Tom, Dick, Harry), you have kids really relying on phones/devices, social media; the break down of the family unit, and them turning into snowflakes/bums.
View All Quotes
Parenting has gone downhill since everyone has gotten smartphones. Kids need attention when they're kids and many kids can't compete with their parents phones. I see it in the classroom. I taught a boy-4th grade who bawled (tears and everything) 5 times in one day. The first time I gave him a hug and the second time I told the class the story about the little boy who cried wolf. He didn't get it. He needs parenting. The 22 in the Reddit post didn't get parenting either. It's going to wreak havoc. I'm very thankful I didn't have a smartphone when my kids were young. I hope I have the discipline to have left it in the other room but with my ADHD it is hard to say.

True, my point however was that I'm not sure how I would have faired with the distractions of a smartphone.  But I agree Kids get too much screen time at school and at home that is for certain, and not nearly enough attention and or parenting.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:34:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Reddit became a safe space for people who hate reality and are often not neurotypical.  It’s a global cabal of people who often failed hard at some part of life and want to be told it’s not their fault.  

Go look at the relationship subs or dead bedrooms if you want to see maximum simping while wondering why they failed…

That said, it’s like watching a train wreck…you can’t look away.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:36:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FivespeedF150] [#25]
Originally Posted By sitdwnandhngon:
It's just a massive site of so many subs that you can really get lost in it.

Best to just seek out a handful of subs on topics that interest you and subscribe to them, then your front page will only be stuff that you actually care about.

The help, news and politics subs are all pretty bad.

Trade and hobby specific subs are usually really good though.
View Quote
Right, Reddit can actually kick ass, you just need to curate what you’re seeing and participating in.

I’ve actually warmed up to the formatting, you can have three dozen sidebar conversations that don’t derail the thread.

Some of them have moderation that arf could learn from

The “big” subreddits are garbage, mostly throwaway accounts looking for the next viral post.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:37:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By kymarkh:
Basic Training will set this young person free
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:39:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Nothing is stopping him from doing comics/art when he gets off of work.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:40:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By StarJumper:

I was reading the "sex/relationship advice" forum and a guy says he was invited to do a 3 sum with a guy friend and his girlfriend.

The other dude pulled out and shot off all over the chicks back, so the new dude immediately licked the other guys nut off of her....

The cum licking guy asks what should he have done because the guy and girl were "offended" because he licked up all the cum and he wasn't supposed to lick all over the girlfriend?!?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By StarJumper:
Originally Posted By 45-Seventy:

Fucking, disgusting. But weird, only thing I ever see is gun stuff. You should configure your settings different, maybe.

Or don’t go to and/or follow retarded subs. The best way to not see trash, is to not voluntarily climb off in the dumpster along with them.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:41:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By xd675:

How many have been coached into this from therapists and the mental health industry?

How many kids are on mind altering drugs because they feel bad etc?  Big pharma seems to be rolling in the cash while some of the new research into how serotonin levels/interaction in the brain is the cause of depression might be a lie.

There is a colossal list of shit millennials and zoomers face that has been inflicted upon it, usually by any number of industrial, or service complexes that sold a story to their parents that somehow resorted in the corporation profiting like a monarch of old.

View Quote

And school from Kindergarten through College accommodated all of it. Why would they expect work to be different.
"I have x condition" have been the magical words their whole life.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:44:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By FivespeedF150:
Right, Reddit can actually kick ass, you just need to curate what you’re seeing and participating in.

I’ve actually warmed up to the formatting, you can have three dozen sidebar conversations that don’t derail the thread.

The “big” subreddits are garbage, mostly throwaway accounts looking for the next viral post.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FivespeedF150:

Best to just seek out a handful of subs on topics that interest you and subscribe to them, then your front page will only be stuff that you actually care about.

Look, sir. This is the internet. We don’t take kindly to logic and shit.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:45:40 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote
I don't know what the meme is but it sounds really insensitive.  She has a good question, one that a few generations ago she would have had an adult mentor to turn too.  I think the real injury with social media is that. it is removing people's ability to connect and truly network.  Life is hard and we need people in our lives to help us learn how to navigate.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:46:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Osprey61] [#32]
Originally Posted By Rugerlvr:
Reddit is filled with Eurotrash, and GenZ communists.

If you really really want to get infuriated and weep for the world at the same time, try reading /r/antiwork.
View Quote

Holy shite, there are 2.8M subscribers to that misery.

The latest thread, titled "How did the boomers do it", leads off with "How did the boomers manage to work full-time jobs, often sticking with the same company for their entire careers, and seem relatively content doing it? Why does work suck so much more now? Or is it us?"

Exec Summary: We (the boomers) only had to work half as hard, for four times the pay, to purchase items that cost a twentieth of what they do now. Also, capitalism.

I'll give it one thing, it is very entertaining, in a morbid kind of way
"They were also less educated and no exposure to social media during their time. Meaning people were less informed of how bad companies were treating the workers. There was only newspaper, TV and radio which all can be controlled by the government."
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:48:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Midyew5959:
r/Fosscad is the only reason I am still on reddit.

View Quote

I'm pretty fond of r/maybemaybemaybe , but I think Fosscad is pretty wholesome reading
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:51:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By nmxdavenn:

The most annoying thing, and it seems to be a Reddit problem for some reason, is technical forums are 80 percent the same 4-5 posts of common problems. Problems a google search could solve much faster than a post.

Those same issues just get recycled over and over, every day.

Kinda strange.
View Quote

One of my pet peeves is if there is a legit question that takes a few rounds to answer it falls way down the list and gets no views after a day or so.  Basically if you can't get a complete and correct answer or solution to your problem in the first few hours it's unlikely it will be seen again.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:59:41 PM EDT
[#35]
I don't know what the meme is but it sounds really insensitive.  She has a good question, one that a few generations ago she would have had an adult mentor to turn too.  I think the real injury with social media is that. it is removing people's ability to connect and truly network.  Life is hard and we need people in our lives to help us learn how to navigate.
View Quote

Wojaks are like this. I threw one together to check whether it would be insensitive, and looks like you're right and it is lol

Attachment Attached File

Agree though, in a proper world, she would have mom and dad as role models and extended family to ask questions like this. Not making fun of her for the kids thing as much as having no basis or grounding for any of those thoughts, and a comment the first time she met someone, can send her on a likely credit card binge to cope
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:07:16 PM EDT
[#36]
End of page two and nobody mentioned wallstreetbets yet? That was the sole redeeming feature of that forum. Not what it used to be though and I haven’t visited in prob 2 years.  

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:10:46 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

Yeah, but a lot of posts, like that one, are faked/astroturfed depending on what they want. Like how shitposting on tranny reddits is a sport on 4chan now. It's essentially poe's law in action.

You can tell no woman actually made your post because it's so on the nose, it doesn't insult the man enough or denigrate him more, and the last bit is just to set the hook. Up to that, it's way too introspective for a woman in an internet circlejerk.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:12:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JeepersCreepers] [#38]

95% of people under 30 claim they have ADHD, depression, anxiety, bipolar.

90% of them just need a good ass whooping.

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:12:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 56xdx_Z] [#39]

Lots of people now a days are Narcs and being told "self-love" - when all it is, is indulging in a selfish and self-absorbed lifestyle...where they are trying to figure out shit and/or eating their own.
View Quote

Good post but I like this part especially^

All the young people into self love, and with the lists of conditions like the OP screenshot, are setting themselves up for a rough time. If they are 20 and already needing to be coddled for a mental condition, imagine how hard working will be when they are 30, 40, 50.

One preacher described it like a plate that is served hot. You eat the unpleasant vegetables first (working hard in 20s, try to mitigate those mental conditions by not acting weird at work ,etc) while the plate is still hot. Because they will be even more unpleasant if they are saved for later and eaten cold.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:13:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By JeepersCreepers:

We need to start spanking kids again.

95% of people under 30 claim they have ADHD, depression, anxiety, bipolar.

90% of them just need a good ass whooping.

View Quote

If every teenager on America was required to complete the Warfighter Challenge as a condition of graduating we'd be unstoppable.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:14:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Wants to get a masters degree when even a bachelors won't get them a sustainable job. The student loan fiasco in a nutshell.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:23:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:34:24 PM EDT
[#43]
The poor snowflake, he quit his job and is now unemployed.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:37:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Jambalaya:
I tell my kids how much I hate my job all the time.  They don't expect work to be fun.  They know it will suck.  But they also see me working every day so they know it's just something you have to do in order to live better than welfare trash.

They won't be blindsided like this clown when they enter the workforce.
View Quote

That seems like it just sets them up with a bad attitude to start. I've always enjoyed working, I was trained to go out and be productive and then feel good about it, even the task on any particular day sucks.

With my guys at work I don't let negativity creep in because once I start acting negative it spreads like wild fire.

I may be having the worst day all year, but I can't let my guys know that, I'll still go buy them coffee and tell them to keep it up. A job well done should feel good, even when the work doesn't.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:39:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Glocked:

You’re not doing it right. Using logic it’s easy to make progressives eat their own.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Heartbreaker1373:
it's just about every sub reddit too, majority insane leftists, and wrongthink gets you banned ricky tick

You’re not doing it right. Using logic it’s easy to make progressives eat their own.

The right does not have any sort of dominance on logic.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:51:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Notcalifornialegal:
Maybe they should do furry commissions?

That'd pay some bills.
View Quote

Whoa now don't knock the furry commissions, that's damn good money if you're good
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:56:18 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

This.  r/scams has decent info and is useful in a "learn from the mistakes of others" kind of way.

Unfortunately r/dementia has been useful recently.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:59:23 PM EDT
[#48]
So, he had a job and quit? Boo hoo, should have kept it until he found better.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 2:01:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By cash50:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cash50:
it's just about every sub reddit too, majority insane leftists, and wrongthink gets you banned ricky tick

I despise progressive republicans just as much as progressive democrats. The more they fight each other, the less free time they have doing actual damage to the American way of life.

The left doesn’t have any sort of dominance on progressivism.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 2:02:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Also: they/them got an art degree and are surprised they/them can't get a job in that field? lmfao

Also in general, you can't really limit your search to locally, guessing dumbass doesn't want to move out of mommy and daddy's house?
View Quote

AI is going to kill need for artists, why pay thousands for art when your AI can crank out original works you design for free ?

Dude could paint houses though, that’s a actual today career, just requires sweat.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top