Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:32:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WildBoar] [#1]
I have been told by all the Trump vioters here that DeSantis is a RINO and Globalist plant.  No way Trump would want to have him on his ticket. Way to go for Trump lost lose most of his base if he were picking him for VP
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:35:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RikWriter:
DeSantis needs to say no if the VP slot is offered.  He's accomplishing more in FL than he would as VP.  And I still have very grave doubts Trump's going to win anyway.
View Quote

Trump couldnt pull it off last time how ni hte Hell will he do it this time? They had 4 years to perfect their steal
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:40:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Ming_The_Merciless:
It certainly would not seem wise to have both your President & Vice President from the same state.

12th Amendment ...
The Electors shall meet in their respective states and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves. ...

If BOTH Trump & DeSantis run on the SAME ballot, then "Team Trump" had better find a huge enough surplus of votes to win - without Florida's massive electoral vote count, since BOTH Trump & DeSantis are "Inhabitants" of Florida.
View Quote

FActs dont mater in Trumpland
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:42:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Javelin:

Dude...really?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheDogSaysBark:
would vote for desantis, not trump. sorry 2020 was bad enough and biden simply followed trump playbook into 2021/2022.

Dude...really?

He's not wrong. Trump bypassed congress to weaponize the fatf on gun accessories, Biden followed suit with his brace ban
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:42:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By M41A:
DeSantis is better than Trump, but yes I'd support that ticket.
View Quote

This!

4yrs of DJT and 8yrs of RD if we last that long...
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:45:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Alwaysright:

Now Trumplandia is going to love DeSantis again, even though he's a RINO with faggy boots.
View Quote

Who is your candidate there chuckles...
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:45:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Never_A_Wick:

Hell yeah!  Fuck gun rights, how dare those N_Ters show disdain for Trump's shitty 2A record!
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:54:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By L_JE:
Maybe it's a genius plan if Trump is planning on claiming NY residency because he's in jail, otherwise ... why are we even talking about this absurdity?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
It's not a cult.  It's totally not a cult.
Are you okay? We're discussing his possible VP pick. He has to pick somebody, he's the Republican Nominee.
Maybe it's a genius plan if Trump is planning on claiming NY residency because he's in jail, otherwise ... why are we even talking about this absurdity?

He's not going to jail dude.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:00:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Consigli] [#9]
Originally Posted By atavistic:
Ron doesn’t bring any states to the table, or any voting block.

I like him, and could support him in 28. And he’d be a great counterweight to Trump. But he doesn’t move the ball forward at all.

Some of the Independents hate him more than Trump.
View Quote

Well said. Ron brings nothing. And the last thing Trump needs is another stodgy white guy as his running mate. Trump knows better. Frankly, DeSantis is a dead ender without Trump. And he needs Trump more than Trump needs him. Trump knows this.

DeSantis will have to kneel before Trump and kiss the ring. If that happens, the world will crumble for so many here.

But don't worry. I think this meeting was about Trump pissing on Ron's leg. Like that meeting Trump had with Mittens. Remember that? LOL.

So DeSantis will stay a virgin, and not be forced to lift his skirt for the evil orange man. And the presidential fantasy for so many remains "intact" until the 2028 election. But it will be too late by then. Too late. Ron will be an old maid that no one will want. With his maidenhead forever pure.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:06:18 PM EDT
[#10]

Shit take.

We, unlike Trump supporters, can admit when our guy turns to shit, which is what will have happened if DeSantis takes a VP slot(doubt that he will).
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:09:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Javelin] [#11]
Originally Posted By TXBBQGuy:

He's not wrong. Trump bypassed congress to weaponize the fatf on gun accessories, Biden followed suit with his brace ban
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TXBBQGuy:
would vote for desantis, not trump. sorry 2020 was bad enough and biden simply followed trump playbook into 2021/2022.

Dude...really?

Oh, OK. So the next time I step into the bathroom to take a leak I should piss in the sink because it's the first hole I get to?

Got it. Thanks for straightening out that dilemma.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:10:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By 9divdoc:

View All Quotes

Now Trumplandia is going to love DeSantis again, even though he's a RINO with faggy boots.

I for one loved DeSantis's faggy boots and would have voted for him.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:31:51 PM EDT
[#13]

This!

View All Quotes

This!

12 years would excellent . I'd also be excellent if we trained up another 12 yrs worth after that ...and even after that .
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:35:08 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

Since Kristi Noem just shot herself in the foot, DeSantis seems like a contender for VP
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:38:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#15]
Originally Posted By WildBoar:

View All Quotes
It certainly would not seem wise to have both your President & Vice President from the same state.

12th Amendment ...
The Electors shall meet in their respective states and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves. ...

If BOTH Trump & DeSantis run on the SAME ballot, then "Team Trump" had better find a huge enough surplus of votes to win - without Florida's massive electoral vote count, since BOTH Trump & DeSantis are "Inhabitants" of Florida.

It would be hilarious (but instead is pathetic) that "Trump Super Fans" who always claim to be "Constitutionalists" evidently are either (A) completely illiterate or (B)  can't understand that the 12th Amendment to the US Constitution clearly states that if both the President And Vice President are from the same state (Florida in this case) then the Florida Electors
per the C onstitution can not give their electoral votes to those Candidates (Trump & DeSantis).

Now Trump Super Fans - please explain to us all the scenario of exactly how the Trump - DeSantis 2024 ticket reaches 270 electorial votes without Florida's 30 votes?

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:09:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Javelin] [#16]
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:

It would be hilarious (but instead is pathetic) that "Trump Super Fans" who always claim to be "Constitutionalists" evidently are either (A) completely illiterate or (B)  can't understand that the 12th Amendment to the US Constitution clearly states that if both the President And Vice President are from the same state (Florida in this case) then the Florida Electors
per the C onstitution can not give their electoral votes to those Candidates (Trump & DeSantis).

Now Trump Super Fans - please explain to us all the scenario of exactly how the Trump - DeSantis 2024 ticket reaches 270 electorial votes without Florida's 30 votes?

Bigger_Hammer
View All Quotes

12th Amendment ...

Bigger_Hammer

Not hilarious, but the law is fact. I have a hard time believing both Trump and/ or DeSantis are not aware of this, and furthermore naive enough to expect the negative impact. Matters not, no way Ron's gonna take that ride.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:12:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Sounds like a great step for DeSantis to win over Trump voters (85% of GOP) to set himself up to win in 2028

True DeSantis supporters see this.

TDS (closet Dems) will never face this reality as they want Dems to win now and in the future.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:45:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Smash47:
Sounds like a great step for DeSantis to win over Trump voters (85% of GOP) to set himself up to win in 2028

True DeSantis supporters see this.

TDS (closet Dems) will never face this reality as they want Dems to win now and in the future.
View Quote

If DeSantis is devoted to to be POTUS he needs to sit this one out and run clean for 2028. Again, I can't imagine he's even remotely interested in accepting the number two slot to Trump. It's a political suicide mission. He's the darling of the conservative "right" on paper. The wonks in the globalist GOP will be backing him. Four years is a blur in the grand scheme of things. He's way more dangerous to the left as Governor of Florida and he needs to stay there to cement his platform.
Not an endorsement, but I like the guy based on what he's done in the state of Florida. I'd give my eye teeth to have him as the skipper in the shit state I live in. Ya can't have it all, but the shit sammich might taste a little better if the chef spices it up some.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:18:32 AM EDT
[#19]

What did Trump do on J6?

He offered up 10k National guard dudes and condemned them the protestors.

He also didn't pardon any of them before leaving office.

That went well..he wouldn't have to have made pardoning them a condition of his 2024 presidential attempt if he would have done it when he had the power.

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:19:26 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By colklink:

I would have preferred that, however that's not what happened. So we either vote for Trump, or do nothing and allow Biden reelection. And as soon as he his reelected I suspect the dems will replace him with Newsom. Idk how, but I believe that's the plan.
View Quote

Uniting behind a scumbag is not the course of action we should take.

The Republican party wanted to elect a pro-vaccine, isolationist, j6 flip flopper as the candidate.

It's possible to not support Trump and not be pro-Biden.

Case in point: The people who claim "I hope both teams have fun", "I don't support either", and "They're both corrupt!" and proclaim neutrality in the..umm..won't mention it.

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:33:31 AM EDT
[#21]

Dude...really?
View All Quotes

Dude...really?

Yeah, Biden is Trump with Grammer check and politeness.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:38:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ApacheScout] [#22]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

Uniting behind a scumbag is not the course of action we should take.

The Republican party wanted to elect a pro-vaccine, isolationist, j6 flip flopper as the candidate.

It's possible to not support Trump and not be pro-Biden.

Case in point: The people who claim "I hope both teams have fun", "I don't support either", and "They're both corrupt!" and proclaim neutrality in the..umm..won't mention it.

View Quote
You're talking about Zelensky, right?

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:47:26 AM EDT
[#23]
DeSantis' 2nd term as governor ends January 2027, primary campaign season for 2028 starts only a couple months later. He'd have enough time for a vacation before hitting the campaign trail. He'd be well-positioned for that, and despite some loudmouth histrionics from a few he's got the highest favorability ratings for alternatives amongst Trump supporters.

I'd prefer to have him up to bat this year, but he can position himself well for the next window of opportunity.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:05:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RealityCheck0311] [#24]
I have been told by all the Trump vioters here that DeSantis is a RINO and Globalist plant.  No way Trump would want to have him on his ticket. Way to go for Trump lost lose most of his base if he were picking him for VP
View Quote

I've been a big fan of Desantis for many years. Always felt like what he was doing in Florida could be applied on a national scale.

All during Trump's domination in the party (starting in the mid 2015s), DeSantis was always praised by the MAGA faithful.

Every week Desantis was praised by some action he made in Congress.

Then when he became governor, the DeSantis praise became stronger from the MAGA faithful.

Even today, DeSantis is still the same guy he was 10 years ago.

Want to know how DeSantis magically became a Uniparty Globalist, Deep State, RINO, Establishment???

It was when DeSantis became Trump's competition.

That's it. Nothing more.

It's when DeSantis decided to run against Trump rather than being a MAGA faithful himself.

When that happened, DeSantis now became a possible threat to Trump's power and control over the GOP.

That's when Trump started laying out the insults (like Ron DeSancitmonius, Ron being a RINO, "no energy," "awkward", etc..)

That's when Trump convinced his fellowship to turn on DeSantis.

All of this bullshit towards DeSantis is due to Trump's dark cloud hanging over the party.

No Republican has a chance because the second Trump senses someone attempting to move up the ranks and challenge him, Trump will immediately go on the offensive and convince his faithful this politician (that they previously loved) is now an Establishment Uniparty RINO and can't be trusted.

Notice how quiet politicians like Rand Paul have become? Everyone is terrified of sticking their neck out.

The moment you stick your neck too far out and Trump sees you gaining ground as a possible threat to his power? Trump's attacks begin.

The only Republican politicians willing to make waves and get away with it are the MAGA disciples (Freedom Caucus types, Jordan, Gaetz, MTG, etc..)

They get no pushback because Trump doesn't see them as a threat since they're faithful to him.

If Trump loses in 2024, runs again in 2028, and Jordan, Gaetz, or MTG (or any others on the Freedom Caucus) decide to run against Trump?

Trump will immediately turn on them and convince his followers they're barking dogs with no bite, full of shit, loud mouths, etc..

Basically what a lot of Republicans are saying now (like seeing types like Marjorie Taylor Green as an embarrassing WWF sideshow).

But the moment Trump says it during a speech or tweet? All of the faithful MAGA will turn on that group too.

Trump will give them a few nicknames during speeches and tweets, his faithful will repeat it, and they'll no longer be relevant.

There is nothing wrong with the DeSantis.

DeSantis didn't turn into a RINO Establishment Uniparty, etc..  Trump just changed the narrative about DeSantis to keep himself at top.

The only "wrong" thing he did was decide to compete against Trump.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 4:00:22 AM EDT
[#25]
I'm concerned about who we would get to replace DeSantis as gov.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 4:07:49 AM EDT
[#26]
DeSantis knew exactly what he was getting himself into knowing full well Trump intended to run again in 2024. Also, I sure hope he didnt take it personal as politics and maneuvering are just that.

I would 100% support a Trump/DeSantis ticket. DeSantis is a FAR better orator and debater than Pence ever could DREAM of being. Pence sounded bloviated and absolutely didnt attack or crucify Harris when given golden opportunities.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 4:43:51 AM EDT
[#27]
View Quote

Says the under_score.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 5:28:28 AM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

It’s a cult and it can’t die soon enough.

Hopefully Desantis doesn’t drink the koolaid.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 5:29:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By M4-AK:
A hard question. If we lose him as Gov not a good thing.
View Quote

Does FL have anyone decent in the pipeline to replace him in the future?
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 5:58:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#30]
View Quote

If?  Really you asked "IF we lose him as Gov?"

It has already been pointed out, Ron DeSantis is Term Limited and WILL 100% have to leave the Governorship of FL. He can't stay Governor for a 3rd term, even if he wanted too.

If Ron DeSantis runs as Vice President to Donald Trump in 2024, everyone is boned as the 12th Amendment prevents their receiving the electoral votes of Florida since both Trump & DeSantis are "residents" of the same state (Florida).

How does a Donald Trump - Ron DeSantis 2024 ticket reach 270 votes without the 30 electoral votes from Florida?

I predict DeSantis says, "Gee Don, I'd really like to help you out but I can't be your VP because of that danged Ol' 12 Amendment thing.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 6:06:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HourOfAngle] [#31]
Don't know why anyone that had future aspirations would hitch themselves to Trump. I'll vote for Trump, but anyone that sees him as a good thing going forward for their career I suddenly think less of them. Especially for someone that appears to have things going for them.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 6:47:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bhart89] [#32]

What did Trump do on J6?

That went well..he wouldn't have to have made pardoning them a condition of his 2024 presidential attempt if he would have done it when he had the power.

View All Quotes

What did Trump do on J6?

Trump was the victim of a color revolution the same way every other patriot who went to the capitol to protest a stolen election was.  
If you can’t define the problem, you’ll never be able to solve the problem.  
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:35:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Never_A_Wick] [#33]
Originally Posted By Bhart89:

Trump was the victim of a color revolution the same way every other patriot who went to the capitol to protest a stolen election was.  
If you can’t define the problem, you’ll never be able to solve the problem.  
View Quote

Your takes are always good for a chuckle, if that’s all they’re good for.

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:36:52 AM EDT
[#34]

It has already been pointed out, Ron DeSantis is Term Limited and WILL 100% have to leave the Governorship of FL. He can't stay Governor for a 3rd term, even if he wanted too.

If Ron DeSantis runs as Vice President to Donald Trump in 2024, everyone is boned as the 12th Amendment prevents their receiving the electoral votes of Florida since both Trump & DeSantis are "residents" of the same state (Florida).

How does a Donald Trump - Ron DeSantis 2024 ticket reach 270 votes without the 30 electoral votes from Florida?

I predict DeSantis says, "Gee Don, I'd really like to help you out but I can't be your VP because of that danged Ol' 12 Amendment thing.

Bigger_Hammer
View All Quotes

Bigger_Hammer

I would like to welcome President Trump to his newly-declared state of residence, Missouri.  

I imagine Trump's domicile is a function is whatever is the most beneficial for him at that point in time.  I'm not going to pretend to understand all of the other implications of him switching residency, but it would seem to be an option. (?)
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:48:27 AM EDT
[#35]
Desantis isn't gonna be Trumps running mate.

It was politically needed for him and Trump to make nice.  See Trump and Cruz.  It's just part of life, nothing more.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:12:38 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By ROCK6:
I'm all for Trump going scorched earth on the deep state and commies for four years...and then MAGA backing VP DeSantis for the next 8 years to get the conservative train back on the tracks...
View Quote

Wait.. Is DeSantis not an establishment owned RINO anymore?
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:13:41 AM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:17:09 AM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

Best and brightest
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:17:44 AM EDT
[#39]

Shit take.

We, unlike Trump supporters, can admit when our guy turns to shit, which is what will have happened if DeSantis takes a VP slot(doubt that he will).
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Consigli:
A Trump/DeSantis ticket would no doubt drive all the Trump haters here into a furious circle jerk of pleasure.

But then they would become severely conflicted and angry once they realize their support of DeSantis makes them de facto supporters of Trump.

I'm guessing they would have to go into deep psychoanalysis where their toilet training and resentment towards their mother would need extensive exploration.

Shit take.

You’ve basically validated the posters “shit take”.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:21:33 AM EDT
[#40]
I would vote for that ticket and, if by some biblical-level miracle, they were to overcome cheating and win, they'd wreak havoc on the dems and the woke society.

However, I don't think DeSantis is the best choice. I think Trump has to pick someone who will unfortunately get more of a diverse turnout in his favor, either black or a woman. I'm just calling it like I see it.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:24:32 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Gspointer:

You’ve basically validated the posters “shit take”.
View Quote

No I haven’t.  Not in the slightest.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:01:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:05:27 PM EDT
[#43]
With the way Trump talked so much shit about DeSantis, I really hope Ron tells Don to cram the offer up his ass. Either way, I'd still vote for them.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:18:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Good, I like to read stuff like this. Stop the infighting and unite against the common enemy.

That being said, Desantis should stay right here where he is needed. Turn the state even more red. He’ll have his chance at POTUS again.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:27:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By scopedope:
Desantis is a Sea Island Swamp Creature.
View Quote

Not hardly...
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:34:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By RealityCheck0311:

I've been a big fan of Desantis for many years. Always felt like what he was doing in Florida could be applied on a national scale.

All during Trump's domination in the party (starting in the mid 2015s), DeSantis was always praised by the MAGA faithful.

Then when he became governor, the DeSantis praise became stronger from the MAGA faithful.

Want to know how DeSantis magically became a Uniparty Globalist, Deep State, RINO, Establishment???

That's it. Nothing more.

It's when DeSantis decided to run against Trump rather than being a MAGA faithful himself.

When that happened, DeSantis now became a possible threat to Trump's power and control over the GOP.

That's when Trump started laying out the insults (like Ron DeSancitmonius, Ron being a RINO, "no energy," "awkward", etc..)

All of this bullshit towards DeSantis is due to Trump's dark cloud hanging over the party.

No Republican has a chance because the second Trump senses someone attempting to move up the ranks and challenge him, Trump will immediately go on the offensive and convince his faithful this politician (that they previously loved) is now an Establishment Uniparty RINO and can't be trusted.

Notice how quiet politicians like Rand Paul have become? Everyone is terrified of sticking their neck out.

The moment you stick your neck too far out and Trump sees you gaining ground as a possible threat to his power? Trump's attacks begin.

The only Republican politicians willing to make waves and get away with it are the MAGA disciples (Freedom Caucus types, Jordan, Gaetz, MTG, etc..)

They get no pushback because Trump doesn't see them as a threat since they're faithful to him.

If Trump loses in 2024, runs again in 2028, and Jordan, Gaetz, or MTG (or any others on the Freedom Caucus) decide to run against Trump?

Trump will immediately turn on them and convince his followers they're barking dogs with no bite, full of shit, loud mouths, etc..

Basically what a lot of Republicans are saying now (like seeing types like Marjorie Taylor Green as an embarrassing WWF sideshow).

But the moment Trump says it during a speech or tweet? All of the faithful MAGA will turn on that group too.

Trump will give them a few nicknames during speeches and tweets, his faithful will repeat it, and they'll no longer be relevant.

DeSantis didn't turn into a RINO Establishment Uniparty, etc..  Trump just changed the narrative about DeSantis to keep himself at top.

View Quote
100% No one that calls him a RINO or swamp creature has been able to tell me what he has done that he deserves that label. And living here, I know that's all bullshit.

I've heard folks say his donors are all swamp creatures, yet Trump just met with him to get those donors and supporters on his side.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:56:25 PM EDT
[#47]

Your takes are always good for a chuckle, if that's all they're good for.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bhart89:

If you can't define the problem, you'll never be able to solve the problem.  

Your takes are always good for a chuckle, if that's all they're good for.

I sort of agree with him, but it's actually a further knock against Trump. It was probably the most telegraphed and openly orchestrated op of all times, there's really no excuse for Trump getting blindsided by it and the reason I'm pretty sure he's just get absolutely mogged further during a 2nd term.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 3:33:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RealityCheck0311] [#48]
Originally Posted By Blackbeard28:

100% No one that calls him a RINO or swamp creature has been able to tell me what he has done that he deserves that label. And living here, I know that's all bullshit.

I've heard folks say his donors are all swamp creatures, yet Trump just met with him to get those donors and supporters on his side.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Blackbeard28:
Originally Posted By RealityCheck0311:

That's it. Nothing more.

Exactly.

Everything they'll complain about DeSantis to justify the RINO/Swamp excuse can easily be applied to Trump.

Trump has so many billionaire donors and constantly attending billionaire events.

If you bring that up, you're called a Nevertrumper or have TDS.

Then you ask the anti-DeSantis people what makes him a Swamp, and they'll be like "have you seen his donors!"

The moment Trump leaves politics and DeSantis is no longer a threat to Trump's power, all of the mention of DeSantis being a RINO/Establishment/Uniparty/"lifts in his boots" will immediately be forgotten and never mentioned.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 6:08:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 6:11:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Sounds like DeSantis is back on the MAGA TRAIN.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top