BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:29:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:34:54 PM EDT
[#2]
What a world we live in!

Edited videos and false posts to try to change the narrative.

I cant wait for AI to realistically recreate video of real attacks to give "proof".
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:40:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: runcible] [#3]
Originally Posted By WildBoar:
Originally Posted By MFP_4073:
SHOW THE WHOLE VIDEO   (not directed at the OP)
if you only see 10 seconds -- its NEVER enough to make an informed opinion
View Quote
It's all this place needs though. It feeds their confirmation bias.
View Quote
"Confirmation bias"? Perhaps.
Or, perhaps it's the fact that, generally speaking, "interracial violence" in America is blacks attacking people of other races, most often white people.
When it comes to interracial violence occurring between blacks and whites, 90% of it is black on white. Hoof beats, horses, and all that.

Not saying that white on black violence doesn't occur. Of course it does. It's just not the norm... by a very wide margin.
If someone sees a video of a black and a white fighting, and assumes the black is the aggressor, it's because that is almost always the case.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:47:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ambridge77:
Pisses me off the guy wouldn't fight back.

My elderly grandfathers would've beat the shit
out of that trash.

I live in a much different world these days.

ETA - Looks like Hampton Roads trash.
View Quote

In this case, I honestly can’t disparage the old guy.

1) he’s old AND fat/out-of-shape
2) Attacked by multiple assailants, who are all younger, in much better physical shape and faster

Simply put, he had his hands full just trying to cover and avoid taking a KO shot.

Unless you have a good amount of training, AND have the physical ability, you’re in serious trouble. Yes, I would 100% absolve the old man for drawing and shooting.

I’ve seen more than one slow, out-of-shape person get KO’ed from trying to ‘fight back’ because fighting back/taking a swing means opening up your defenses.

It’s dangerous enough 1-on-1 with a quicker adversary. They can literally beat you to the punch. With multiple-on-1 younger, faster attackers, he had a 99.9% chance of getting KO’ed, then stomped, if he dropped his hands from shielding his head.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:47:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By SnowboundinNH:

He was drunk and punched an old woman. Her grandsons retaliated. The white guy was cited and banned from the park. The others are not.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SnowboundinNH:
Originally Posted By Mach:
Originally Posted By Thoughtcrime:
Serious question:

Is that a serious enough attack to draw and shoot?

IMO yep

He retreats and they keep advancing and assaulting him.

He was drunk and punched an old woman. Her grandsons retaliated. The white guy was cited and banned from the park. The others are not.

All according to some random claim, that apparently has since been deleted. He offers no proof or evidence. It’s a random claim from a random guy.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:49:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Gspointer:

You should post to the link from Busch gardens or from the account that the story originated from.
View Quote
He can't, but I can further provide evidence that they're full of shit. From the pilot episode you can establish that they live in Orlando. They say their location a minute or so in.

That Tracks Podcast With Tim and Nick | Episode 001 - Who are we and why are we doing this? (Pilot)

I'm supposed to believe that he went to legoland here, then for some reason boogied up to Virginia to go to their busch gardens, and then came back?

lol.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:49:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Beer_Slayer] [#7]
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:50:23 PM EDT
[#8]
didn't even have to watch the video to know
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:50:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mech4matsnova] [#9]
Serious question:

View Quote

Not everything is a gun problem.  Go to a MMA gym and learn some unarmed stuff.  I go 3-4 days a week, could beat the brakes off them and not even be breathing heavy, them dudes can't fight for shit, theyre just ghetto windmilling.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:50:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By MFP_4073:

as always :

SHOW THE WHOLE VIDEO   (not directed at the OP)

if you only see 10 seconds -- its NEVER enough to make an informed opinion

ETA : i would not call that a fight

View Quote

Unfortunately we got plenty of those here, clearly. People even suggested drawing a firearm over it. Humanity is so easily swayed.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:51:10 PM EDT
[#11]

Hmmm… thanks for posting that.

If true, this falls in FAFO territory.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:53:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Beer_Slayer] [#12]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:54:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RRA_223] [#13]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
What I think, is that he went to legoland in Florida, heard about this happening in Busch Gardens and saw an opportunity to grift, but stepped on his own dick because he assumed it was at the Tampa Busch Gardens and not the Virginia location.
View Quote

This sounds the most likely.   A grifter who has every incentive to distort the truth (or simply make up a narrative he wishes were true).   And being liberal means he's far more likely to do it publicly.  
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:59:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By treelow:

Be careful…

I think statistics will now get you an account warning. Statistics are racist.
View Quote

Facts and statistics are racist!
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:59:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By RRA_223:

This sounds the most likely.   A grifter who has every incentive to distort the truth (or simply make up a narrative he wishes were true).   And being liberal means he's far more likely to do it publicly.  
View Quote
If he actually posted it and it's not just a photoshop (It's possible, but it'd be the most oddly specific account to frame), I hope the old white guy sues the shit out of them. Imagine not only getting you ass kicked, but then also getting slandered as a grandma puncher. Dude's having a really bad day.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 3:03:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By bluemax_1:

Hmmm… thanks for posting that.

If true, this falls in FAFO territory.
View Quote

Except that post is almost certainly fake
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 3:09:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By mech4matsnova:
Not everything is a gun problem.  Go to a MMA gym and learn some unarmed stuff.  I go 3-4 days a week, could beat the brakes off them and not even be breathing heavy, them dudes can't fight for shit, theyre just ghetto windmilling.
View Quote
Most everyone thinks they can win a fistfight and greatly overestimates their skills.

Gracie says 2 on 1 get a gun.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 3:10:11 PM EDT
[#18]
A fight did not "break out"

A bunch of cowardly youths attacked/assaulted an elderly man.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 3:19:10 PM EDT
[#19]
It takes 3 of them to beat up an old man?

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 4:01:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Huh, why te pepo fight at amusement parks?
That’s new
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 4:13:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Skg_Mre_Lght] [#21]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 4:17:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Serious question:

View Quote

Were you in fear for your life or grievous injury?
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 4:18:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Serious question:

View Quote

100%
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 4:21:20 PM EDT
[#24]
I am an old guy, with no grand illusion of how tough I am.

But that guy was a fucking pussy. I would have at least landed some center face shots. Faggot. Enjoy your ball-les beat down. I would have got my ass kicked in the end, but they would have known I was there. I'm embarrased for that fucking fag.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 4:21:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: flyhack72] [#25]
Originally Posted By VaniB:
Why does this constantly involve humans that are 13% of the population in 90% of the altercations?
View Quote

I'm not saying it's true but multiple witnesses say that the old white dude was drunk and hit an older African American woman before he got jumped.

Read the Twitter feed and you'll see quite a few posts regarding this--not just the screenshot provided but the originator said that they heard this repeatedly when the event was going on (but also being called racist online).

Who knows if that's spin or truth.  Looks like assholes may have collided here.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 4:25:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By 346ci:

Yes, any of those punches could have been deadly. Add the age factor in and it goes even more to the victim.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 346ci:
Serious question:

Yes, any of those punches could have been deadly. Add the age factor in and it goes even more to the victim.

Plus being outnumbered. If he goes down and the headstomps begin he could end up dead.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 4:25:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By flyhack72:

I'm not saying it's true but multiple witnesses say that the old white dude was drunk and hit an older African American woman before he got jumped.

Read the Twitter feed and you'll see this.

View Quote

Could you link to the twitter feed where multiple witnesses say that the old white dude was drunk and hit an older African American woman before he got jumped? I would love to have an informed and enlightened opinion.

because so far the one post saying that appears to be complete bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 4:26:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By insider:
Busch Gardens stopped being cool when they shut down the Beer Garden.
View Quote
wow, they don't give out the little free sample cups of beer anymore?
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 4:27:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Skg_Mre_Lght] [#29]

Boomers will say some shit like this and then wonder why they're suddenly getting beat up at a Busch gardens
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 4:28:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: flyhack72] [#30]
Originally Posted By Joe_Pennsy:

Could you link to the twitter feed where multiple witnesses say that the old white dude was drunk and hit an older African American woman before he got jumped? I would love to have an informed and enlightened opinion.

View Quote

The person that posted it said she heard people saying that he hit the lady while it was going on (Caroline).

Everyone is gonna have their own version of the story so it really doesn't matter in the end.

This is just another example that you can't go to places like this because people can't act right and you risk your own safety because someone my drag you into their mess.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 4:29:26 PM EDT
[#31]

Read the Twitter feed and you'll see quite a few posts regarding this--not just the screenshot provided but the originator said that they heard this repeatedly when the event was going on (but also being called racist online).

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By VaniB:
Why does this constantly involve humans that are 13% of the population in 90% of the altercations?

Twitter is a force multiplier of misinformation. The post people are sharing screenshots of has a suspiciously specific level of detail from someone who was only a bystander.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 4:29:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Serious question:

View Quote

Oh hell yes! Fear of imminent severe bodily injury, blows to the head, mismatch of force. Bang! Bang! Bang!
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 4:29:52 PM EDT
[#33]

I have to call bullshit on this explanation because I did not hear anyone screaming “Oh no you didn’t!”
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 4:30:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: flyhack72] [#34]
Originally Posted By Apec:

Twitter is a force multiplier of misinformation. The post people are sharing screenshots of has a suspiciously specific level of detail from someone who was only a bystander.
View Quote

Look at Caroline's posts (the originator).

That said, I agree with you regarding Twitter/X.  Misinformation that spirals out of control so people find their own truths.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 4:32:57 PM EDT
[#35]
I find it hilarious you have video proof of something, then you have the copy paste bullshit with ZERO proof from sources not even original. Then you have the gullibles that believe it, and call anyone wanting more evidence of the latter explanation a boomer.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 4:38:52 PM EDT
[#36]

I believe that to be completely fabricated.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 4:40:49 PM EDT
[#37]
I don't believe a word of that.  What a faggot.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 4:45:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By w100vrm:
What a stupid Twitter post:  Joe's America?  Christ, this was going on FAR longer than just the past couple presidents...  blaming a president you don't like for endemic problems that have been present for nearly a generation is plain fucking stupid...

I did that! Sticker (Sticker points to Bretton Woods)
FJB! (70S stagflation)
Joe did this! (Bumped elbow funny on table)
View Quote

Well, if anyone over at DU says you aren't taking up for Joe enough over here, send them to me and I will let them know how hard you try.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 4:47:08 PM EDT
[#39]

The person that posted it said she heard people saying that he hit the lady while it was going on (Caroline).

Everyone is gonna have their own version of the story so it really doesn't matter in the end.

This is just another example that you can't go to places like this because people can't act right and you risk your own safety because someone my drag you into their mess.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Joe_Pennsy:

So no link?

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 4:48:28 PM EDT
[#40]
It's a Tribal thing you wouldn't understand.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 4:56:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By JimEN:
Most everyone thinks they can win a fistfight and greatly overestimates their skills.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JimEN:
Originally Posted By mech4matsnova:

Untrained on untrained, yes all day go to the gun if you need that, your odds are 50:50 who connects first and gets the upper hand.

I'm not a expert pro or anything but I have competed in MMA events(plural) with success, a trained and experienced opponent vs a untrained and inexperienced is hands on all day for me.  1-2 strikes to disable/discourage the first dude, may not even have to square up the second if he sees his boy eat two to the jaw and ko/tko.  

Also, a large amount of work experience with that clientele greatly assists in the rapid evaluation of the situation based on a 7-10sec video clip.

I know this is s gun website and I carry daily but again, not every problem is a gun problem.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 5:00:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By treelow:

Be careful…

I think statistics will now get you an account warning. Statistics are racist.
View Quote

Truth is not acceptable.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 5:07:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Cyclic240B:
The usual suspects...shocker!
View Quote
White Supremes?
MAGA?
The Unvaxxed?

do tell!
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 5:10:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Explain to me again why segregation was bad?

I'm a slow learner.

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 5:11:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Serious question:

View Quote

No! You take the beating even if you did not give offense.
-The New America
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 5:12:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Ambridge77:

I assumed it was, then I read James City County.

Make up your f'ing minds!  Are you a city or a county?
View Quote

For tax purposes...... yes  
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 5:12:54 PM EDT
[#47]
If that is true, he deserved a beat down.

If some drunken fool took a swing at my grandma, it would be on like Donkey Kong.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 5:17:39 PM EDT
[#48]

TLDR- Elon Musk's fault.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 5:18:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By konger:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By konger:

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 5:19:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By JarheadPatriot:
If that is true, he deserved a beat down.

If some drunken fool took a swing at my grandma, it would be on like Donkey Kong.
View Quote

That post is fake. Fake news
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top