Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 14
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:27:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Deerhurst:

Why to we give a shit about the shit bags name and photo?

Why you you insist on laying these sort of people on an altar?

Forget them. Bag them, tag them and forget them. Remember the good people and not the POS.

The sheriff in Oregon that handled the UCC shooting did this perfectly. He told the media the name of the POS wasn't important and the names of the innocent's was. That there is no reason to glorify or give note to the shit bag.
View Quote

One reason is to fact check the lying media.

Christopher Sean "Chris" Harper-Mercer, the UCC shooter that CNN tried to whitewash.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:28:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:29:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Tiszta:

https://i.postimg.cc/P5VnJgF5/Chris-Harper-Mercer.jpg

Christopher Sean "Chris" Harper-Mercer, the UCC shooter that CNN tried to whitewash.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Forget them. Bag them, tag them and forget them. Remember the good people and not the POS.

The sheriff in Oregon that handled the UCC shooting did this perfectly. He told the media the name of the POS wasn't important and the names of the innocent's was. That there is no reason to glorify or give note to the shit bag.

Exactly.

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:29:54 AM EDT
[#4]

View All Quotes

The truth is a dangerous game to play.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:30:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By atavistic:
Back 2020, he had 16 weapons charges, murder, armed robbery, and appears to be implicated in a massive car theft operation in 2023. And that's not a complete list.

If he isn't involved in this, he still needs to under a jail for the rest of his life.
View Quote

So he should have been in prison already.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:30:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By delemorte:

The sheriff is a real piece of work too. F him.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By d16man:
Originally Posted By Oldgold:
Originally Posted By Chokker:

I’m calling it now, a violent felon with a gun and the POS should have been in prison. Prayers to the Law Enforcement involved and their families.

And let out by a Liberal judge or parole board.

Charlotte is run by democrats

The sheriff is a real piece of work too. F him.

Yeah, when I lived in NC if you wanted a suppressor in Charlotte you had to do a gun trust because he refused to sign off on them. Oddly enough Obama fixed that but then you had to get fingerprinted for everyone.

Charlotte is a Democrat run city.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:33:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Just terrible.

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:40:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 210grum] [#8]
Aren't swat entry usually first in the door for extremely violent felons like this?

Back in the early 2010s I was living in the hood apartments in SATX and a stack of like 15-20 swat and Marshals booted the neighbors door down, riot shields intact. Rifles drawn on all windows too. (I got a nice Surprise looking out my window)
I never did figure out what that was about but I never saw that neighbor again lol.

Is that not standard procedure in raids such as ones on a felon like this? How's 4 cops end up dead and multiple others shot?

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:40:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By ThatGuy91K:

The last 6 times I worked with them they preferred to pick up their suspects at the house where the suspects were.

But please, go on.

View Quote

District or RFTF?

My guy's in your state, maybe his TF does it differently.
It's not like USMS is all about standardization 🤷‍♂️

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:42:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By gmtech:
We put people in prison who should be in a hole in the ground .
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kingdead:
We release people from prison who shouldn't be released from prison. While I may agree with your assessment in a general discussion, it wouldn't be practical unless we changed how we dealt with prison and parole.
And then we even let them out again.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:43:03 AM EDT
[#11]
RIP to the 4 officers that were killed and I hope the wounded have a speedy recovery.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:49:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: YukonBoy03] [#12]
So Terry Clark Hughes and his brother both shot at and killed the officers?

And both have a significant criminal history whereas they shouldn't be out of jail if the system wasn't perverse?

Some attorneys should start going after judges who commute these sentences. Don't care if they have immunity, maybe tying them up in litigation would be good. Put some liens on their homes. etc.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:49:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Prime:

District or RFTF?

My guy's in your state, maybe his TF does it differently.
It's not like USMS is all about standardization 🤷‍♂️

View Quote

The shitty thing is you make it your career and get recruited or hired on as a marshal. These guys are bad dudes (in a good way) cream of the crop. It’s absolute bullshit I have to say I’m from Charlotte where a marshal was killed and local officers killed. I haven’t felt this emotional since Sean Clark and Jeff Shelton.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:07:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#14]
Originally Posted By StillGonnaSendIt:

The shitty thing is you make it your career and get recruited or hired on as a marshal. These guys are bad dudes (in a good way) cream of the crop. It’s absolute bullshit I have to say I’m from Charlotte where a marshal was killed and local officers killed. I haven’t felt this emotional since Sean Clark and Jeff Shelton.
View Quote

They take a lot of actual beatings getting through training, you've really gotta want it.

It's a shame for the local guys too obviously.
LE has a lot of cards stacked against it.

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:40:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Prime:

Of course, not saying any of it's easy. That's the point.

For every reason to not let them get outside, there are two reasons to not take them in an apartment building or any prepared position.
View Quote

There’s the perfect world scenario, then there’s reality.

There are so many elements at play. Catch the guy outside when he’s going to work (lol) is a good plan. Here’s the reality: he doesn’t have a job, he parks in his garage, the neighborhood isn’t conducive to physical surveillance, the neighborhood is too hot, he rarely leaves the house and you have ten other equally violent fugitives to look for this shift, he’s known to run from LE, he carries an AR pistol with him whenever he’s outside the house, there’s a search warrant in play and the case agent is looking for important evidence inside the residence, etc, etc.

For any scenario you can come up with, I can come up with ways to make it a bad day for the good guys.

In this instance it sounds like they may have done exactly what you suggested. They caught him outside his house and he still engaged them. Then they took fire from other individuals inside the house. That’s about the worst case scenario you can imagine.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:43:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By YukonBoy03:

And both have a significant criminal history whereas they shouldn't be out of jail if the system wasn't perverse?

Some attorneys should start going after judges who commute these sentences. Don't care if they have immunity, maybe tying them up in litigation would be good. Put some liens on their homes. etc.
View Quote

This needs to happen.

Hope the victims families do this.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:47:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By neby98:
The woke left and the anti-cop right, sure seem to have a lot in common.
View Quote

The 10% on the fringes from each side are always the loudest moonbats.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 2:33:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By HKocher:

There’s the perfect world scenario, then there’s reality.

There are so many elements at play. Catch the guy outside when he’s going to work (lol) is a good plan. Here’s the reality: he doesn’t have a job, he parks in his garage, the neighborhood isn’t conducive to physical surveillance, the neighborhood is too hot, he rarely leaves the house and you have ten other equally violent fugitives to look for this shift, he’s known to run from LE, he carries an AR pistol with him whenever he’s outside the house, there’s a search warrant in play and the case agent is looking for important evidence inside the residence, etc, etc.

For any scenario you can come up with, I can come up with ways to make it a bad day for the good guys.

In this instance it sounds like they may have done exactly what you suggested. They caught him outside his house and he still engaged them. Then they took fire from other individuals inside the house. That’s about the worst case scenario you can imagine.
View Quote

Quit treating these people like criminals and start treating it like a military kill/capture operation. If they don't like it they can always choose to act like humans instead of animated sacks of shit
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 2:39:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By PeepEater:

Quit treating these people like criminals and start treating it like a military kill/capture operation. If they don't like it they can always choose to act like humans instead of animated sacks of shit
View Quote

Ya, the media doesn't like that. OIS numbers are now heavily critiqued and the admins have been known to hide guys that have been in too many shootings. I know guys that have been kicked from units for too many shootings.

High risk takedowns create a high risk of shootings. I have only shot robbers..... sure, some had kidnapping, attempted murder and so on, but when you are targeting people that are violent you should not be surprised when violence is the end result.

I had to slow down our takedowns due to risk of shootings. Think about that. That is the political game being played.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 2:47:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By UV18:

Ya, the media doesn't like that. OIS numbers are now heavily critiqued and the admins have been known to hide guys that have been in too many shootings. I know guys that have been kicked from units for too many shootings.

High risk takedowns create a high risk of shootings. I have only shot robbers..... sure, some had kidnapping, attempted murder and so on, but when you are targeting people that are violent you should not be surprised when violence is the end result.

I had to slow down our takedowns due to risk of shootings. Think about that. That is the political game being played.
View Quote

Society is going to have to choose between tolerating bad things happening to bad people or bad things happening to everyone else.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 4:14:28 AM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

This. Democrat crime-loving prosecutors and judges need to be called out and the blood is on their hands, and they should be held accountable, both legally and financially. We don't need criminal reform, we need judicial and prosecutorial reforms...like adhering to the Constitutional and criminal codes.

We have four dead officers and several wounded because of a criminally complicit court and ideologically/politically corrupt prosecutors.  

ROCK6
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 4:30:45 AM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HKocher:

There's the perfect world scenario, then there's reality.

There are so many elements at play. Catch the guy outside when he's going to work (lol) is a good plan. Here's the reality: he doesn't have a job, he parks in his garage, the neighborhood isn't conducive to physical surveillance, the neighborhood is too hot, he rarely leaves the house and you have ten other equally violent fugitives to look for this shift, he's known to run from LE, he carries an AR pistol with him whenever he's outside the house, there's a search warrant in play and the case agent is looking for important evidence inside the residence, etc, etc.

In this instance it sounds like they may have done exactly what you suggested. They caught him outside his house and he still engaged them. Then they took fire from other individuals inside the house. That's about the worst case scenario you can imagine.

Those tactics will be saved for when they are told to come for us
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 5:22:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Any judge that kicks lose violent offenders should be forced to do the ride along and the point person when they have to be picked up the 2nd time.

RIP
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 5:33:53 AM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

Originally Posted By greenranger:

Exactly.

View Quote

Originally Posted By haveTwo:

The truth is a dangerous game to play.
View Quote

FFS Google isn't hard.  The one on the left is no more "actual" than the one on the right.  CNN is shitty but shit like this makes both sides look retarded.

FWD: FWD: FWD:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 5:49:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By PhuzzyGnu:

FFS Google isn't hard.  The one on the left is no more "actual" than the one on the right.  CNN is shitty but shit like this makes both sides look retarded.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/69748/1000009640_png-3201830.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/69748/1000009639_png-3201829.JPG
View Quote
Arf doesn’t like to look in the mirror RE: fake news and ragebait.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 5:59:05 AM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

Tyrants have no problem with killing off those who disagree with them as well as what used to be called common criminals.itveas cheap and effective and they didn't have to immediately answer to anyone for their actions. The reality in modern day USA is that a huge segment of the population doesn't support the death penalty. They'd rather have criminals out on the streets. Then they do bizarre things that aren't options for most of the population like buying up a huge part of California to build a new gated city for themselves, or they build huge SHTF compounds in places like New Zealand where they can run and hide if the world they created ends up imploding
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 7:56:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Crazy thing is, this AM, LEOs all across the country are saddling up to repeat this same thing hundreds of times. Shit birds everywhere that wussy judges and DAs set free that a 4 year old could have told you would be breaking the law within minutes of being released.

In every profession, negligence and incompetence are punished. But not judges. Why are those that are supposed to hold everyone to account not themselves held accountable?
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:03:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: delemorte] [#28]

Society is going to have to choose between tolerating bad things happening to bad people or bad things happening to everyone else.
View All Quotes

I get this shits emotional for a bunch of you but how about we not support trashing parts of the bill of rights. That would be swell.

ETA. Government death squads have a long and storied history of getting out of control.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:06:49 AM EDT
[#29]

I get this shits emotional for a bunch of you but how about we not support trashing parts of the bill of rights. That would be swell.
View Quote

What part of the bill of rights says you can commit murder and a laundry list of other crimes and still be out committing more crimes? The same people that dragged tax collectors out of their houses and tarred and feathered them would not have tolerated such a person to exist in their society. The Constitution is not a suicide pact.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:09:42 AM EDT
[#30]

ETA. Government death squads have a long and storied history of getting out of control.
View All Quotes

It's not trashing the bill of rights to actually, yknow, send people to prison when they commit violent felonies.

Attempted murder? 6 months jail. Armed robbery with repeated stabbing of victim? Probation because the perp was a minority. Arson of occupied structure? Probation again...

Anyone who's been doing this can give you a list of cases, where if the public were in a giant crowd and heard the entire criminal justice case explained from start to finish, they'd riot and lynch the judge and prosecution right there and then. It doesn't happen only because the masses don't know what's going on in court, and aren't paying attention.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:10:45 AM EDT
[#31]

What part of the bill of rights says you can commit murder and a laundry list of other crimes and still be out committing more crimes? The same people that dragged tax collectors out of their houses and tarred and feathered them would not have tolerated such a person to exist in their society. The Constitution is not a suicide pact.
View All Quotes

The sixth and the eighth amendment.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:13:13 AM EDT
[#32]

View Quote

He was already convicted.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:25:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: delemorte] [#33]

View All Quotes

You are skipping what I was responded to.

The suggestion was a kill or capture team to kill these people.

Unless his sentence was execution in the streets then that violates the eight amendment.

If he had been convincted and sentenced, did he break out of prison or something? Or was the arrest warrant to put him in front of a judge? If it was to go in front of a judge a kill order violates the sixth.

I'll offer some really helpful advice I picked up on this very site.  Don't support policy or laws that can be used against you. The left would orgasm if they had the mechanism to go after gun owners with kill teams.

We do not live in a banana Republic just yet. Let's not step on the gas to get us there any faster.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:26:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dogsplat] [#34]
Went through the whole thread.

Am I blind, or is the only perp pic the fcnn rage bait?

Also googled and skimmed four, five articles, watched a video, no perp pics.

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:29:02 AM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

I bet they had an extensive sealed juvenile record.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:29:04 AM EDT
[#36]

Unless his sentence was execution in the streets then that violates the eight amendment.

If he had been convincted and sentenced, did he break out of prison or something? Or was the arrest warrant to put him in front of a judge? If it was to go in front of a judge a kill order violates the sixth.

I'll offer some really helpful advice I picked up on this very site.  Don't support policy or laws that can be used against you. The left would orgasm if they had the mechanism to go after gun owners with kill teams.

We do not live in a banana Republic just yet. Let's not step on the gas to get us there any faster.
View Quote

If you continue to approach something that isn't a LE problem with LE you will keep filling caskets. There is no investigation needed in cases like this and sending people with an LE mindset and tactics in results in stuff like this. Back in the time of the founders chances are high they would have called out the militia and fired the house for a similar set of circumstances.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:31:19 AM EDT
[#37]

If you continue to approach something that isn't a LE problem with LE you will keep filling caskets. There is no investigation needed in cases like this and sending people with an LE mindset and tactics in results in stuff like this. Back in the time of the founders chances are high they would have called out the militia and fired the house for a similar set of circumstances.
View All Quotes

Enjoy your police state.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:31:59 AM EDT
[#38]
Fucking animals.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:33:02 AM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

Cueing the George Floyd narrative and the riots.
They already have.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:34:52 AM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

The problem with your logic is there is already a 2-tiered justice system. We aren't all living under the same rules. Misbehavior is forgiven and excused in many cases if the perp checks certain boxes. Glock switches galore used in a murder in Chicago? No problem. Uninstalled lighting link in the closet in Kentucky? 15 - 20 in the Fed Penn. Playing nice under the theory the Left will play nice back is pretty discredited at this point.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:38:51 AM EDT
[#41]
https://www.charlottenc.gov/cmpd/News-Information/Newsroom/Eight-Officers-Shot-One-CMPD-Officer-and-Three-U.S.-Marshals-Fugitive-Task-Force-Officers-Killed-During-Investigation-4-29-2024

Official CMPD press release.  Certainly not completely detailed but it is still very early.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:40:17 AM EDT
[#42]

Enjoy your police state.
View Quote

I don't think taking the gloves off when dealing with violent armed criminals that have a long documented history of being violent criminals convicted by a jury over and over and over again of violent crimes is the same as dragging granny out of the house for misdemeanors. People are not equal and pretending that they need equal treatment is to deny reality.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:40:18 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By 210grum:
It's time to talk common sense black ex felon control
View Quote

You're referring to 1/3 of all black males.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:41:01 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By neby98:
The woke left and the anti-cop right, sure seem to have a lot in common.
View Quote

No, they don't.  And it is anti-BAD cop.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:43:55 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By dangerranger61007:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dangerranger61007:
Originally Posted By atavistic:
Back 2020, he had 16 weapons charges, murder, armed robbery, and appears to be implicated in a massive car theft operation in 2023. And that's not a complete list.

If he isn't involved in this, he still needs to under a jail for the rest of his life.

That’s the case with most habitual felons.  I’d be curious to know what % of felons have ‘felon in possession of firearm’ charges.   In my limited experience in dealing with crystal meth head thieving felons in my rural area.. all of them have had ‘felon in possession of firearm’ charges at some point. Hell we are dealing with a shit bird now that was out on probation (felony theft, B&E, possession of firearm etc), proceeded to ransack the neighborhood here, got caught and charged with multiple more felony  b&e, and theft charges… and he is back out on bond

They say it’s because the jails are overcrowded… yet there is no shortage of funds to build parks. This country is a fucking joke.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:53:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Duck_Hunt:

That’s the case with most habitual felons.  I’d be curious to know what % of felons have ‘felon in possession of firearm’ charges.   In my limited experience in dealing with crystal meth head thieving felons in my rural area.. all of them have had ‘felon in possession of firearm’ charges at some point. Hell we are dealing with a shit bird now that was out on probation (felony theft, B&E, possession of firearm etc), proceeded to ransack the neighborhood here, got caught and charged with multiple more felony  b&e, and theft charges… and he is back out on bond

They say it’s because the jails are overcrowded… yet there is no shortage of funds to build parks. This country is a fucking joke.
View Quote

Start making the judges famous, especially if they are elected. I've seen an agency arrest someone over 20 times only to have the judge do everything but hand them a gun and give them a buttpatt on their way out the door to commit another murder.

Ever see someone shoot a seven year old in the neck and get a personal recognizance bond? I have.

See someone kill a guy by shooting them over 20 times with a rifle and get out on a bond for $20,000? Yep, seen that one too. The guy went on to kill someone else and then rob a gun store.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:58:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Duck_Hunt] [#47]

Start making the judges famous, especially if they are elected. I've seen an agency arrest someone over 20 times only to have the judge do everything but hand them a gun and give them a buttpatt on their way out the door to commit another murder.

Ever see someone shoot a seven year old in the neck and get a personal recognizance bond? I have.

See someone kill a guy by shooting them over 20 times with a rifle and get out on a bond for $20,000? Yep, seen that one too. The guy went on to kill someone else and then rob a gun store.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Duck_Hunt:

Ayup. The judges and the magistrate.  

Also plan on talking to my state house rep about expanding castle doctrine and being able to protect property with lethal force.  Because if they just let the fucks out, at least give us the ability to deal with the issue.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:58:46 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By RattleCanAR:
Odd, all the money spent on equipping LEOs.  Do they not learn to own the night and take perps in their beds?  Instead the broad daylight try to take a home, in a questionable community?  

That makes ZERO sense and I am not a door kicker and never will be.
View Quote

No you don’t go into that neighborhood at night.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 9:09:35 AM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes

Maybe not the militia as such, but Sheriff's posses in 'Ye olden days' did not care about 1/100th of the niceties that this sort of violent fugitive task force has to take into consideration.  Find bad guy, bring in bad guy.  Don't stand in their way.  Aside, main target was killed, right?  What happened to brother (?) firing on cops from 2nd story window?  Or anyone else in the house?

A couple of other comments.  The problem is the judges and D.A.s installed to produce these sorts of outcomes.  Plus, where applicable, legislators doing things like reclassifying previously violent crimes as non-violent---e.g., New York and arson---then using that new non-violent status to justify paper-thin penalties on suspected criminals like removing cash bond entirely.  None of this is an accident or even negligence.  It's intentional conduct, designed create a situation where the Public will ask for increased government to fix it.  

These judges aren't voted in---even in Texas.  They're installed.  Unless you think that things like 51/49 votes for judges are just coincidence, and have more validity than a 100-98 Globetrotters basketball score.  At least DaSean Jones's worthless ass got thrown out this go-around.  "The People have spoken!"

Anyway, they can't be removed.  They enjoy near absolute immunity, with prosecutors having even greater deference.  (A cynical favorite was a prosecutor claiming immunity on a count of bribery.  I don't know if it worked.)

So they can't be meaningfully sanctioned or punished.  Or at least Republicans never seem to be able to when in charge (altering caseloads, taking away their favorite clerk, publicizing the misdeeds of this or that judicial/criminal justice official, nuking the department's budget unless they clean up their act, etc.)

And Wes forgot to mention, in his otherwise excellent list, that he and his coworkers will come down on anyone like the proverbial brick factory, should anyone even think about acting to prepare to harm a hair on any of those officials' heads.  To be fair, that sort of thing is the definition of Third World Shithole-level conduct.

You stop violent crime by incapacitating the proven habitually violent offender---the violent insane count too---and you don't let them out once identified. That works.  Even if unfortunate statistical characteristics of said violent offender pool become apparent. And despite the easily identifiable costs.  (Which, I maintain, were the real reasons behind deinstitutionalization in the 60s and 70s.)  

None of the Leftist laundry list for addressing violent crime, actually does.  They make you and me less safe.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 9:10:42 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By PhuzzyGnu:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/69748/1000009640_png-3201830.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/69748/1000009639_png-3201829.JPG
View Quote

The one on the left matches the tone in all the pics you posted.

CNN lightened the tone to a great degree.

What point are you trying to make?
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top