Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 15
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 4:32:05 PM EDT
[#1]
It’s a thought exercise.

A bunch of men got butthurt because women overwhelmingly chose the bear over the man. There was much wailing and caterwauling about how the women were wrong to make that choice instead of thinking on why women were choosing the bear and how that reflects on accountability.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 4:33:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Naamah:
It’s a thought exercise.

A bunch of men got butthurt because women overwhelmingly chose the bear over the man. There was much wailing and caterwauling about how the women were wrong to make that choice instead of thinking on why women were choosing the bear and how that reflects on accountability.
View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 4:35:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By CouncilOfDave:
If they choose the bear, I hope their wish comes true.
View Quote

I chose the bear. It’s the safer choice.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 4:36:08 PM EDT
[#4]

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 4:37:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Just watch.
They choose the bear and end up with cats.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 4:37:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By 11boomboom:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/laugh-lol-818.gif
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/laugh-lol-818.gif

Do you disagree?
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 4:38:54 PM EDT
[#7]

View All Quotes

JFC an asteroid cannot hit the earth fast enough.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 4:41:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Naamah] [#8]
Originally Posted By Bloviator:

View All Quotes

If the bear threatens me, I can just shoot it. I don’t have to worry about its family seeking out mine for revenge, or burning my house down, or a riot in my city, or a long, drawn out trial a la Kyle Rittenhouse.

The bear is a safer choice.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 4:41:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Women who support the release of violent criminals and protest the death of violent criminals when resisting lawful arrest by police are saying too many men out there are more dangerous than bears.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 4:43:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Kharn:
They've never met a real bear protecting its cubs, food, or territory in the wild, just the tame ones in the zoo or movies.

Kharn
View Quote
Yeah, I have. That might be the reason it got under my skin so quick.  I normally walk around with skin like a honeybadger, actually I think I was more disappointed in my wife and daughter than anything.  I know who I am, I gives a shit what random people think, but to hear that from the women in my life....woof...that hit.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 4:43:48 PM EDT
[#11]

If the bear threatens me, I can just shoot it. I don’t have to worry about its family seeking out mine for revenge, or burning my house down, or a riot in my city, or a long, drawn out trial a la Kyle Rittenhouse.

View All Quotes

Is this thread about men? Or a certain racial demographic?
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 4:44:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Glock63] [#12]

View Quote

You're right. Women would never do any of those things.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 4:48:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Boomer:

View All Quotes

Going off page 1, it’s about making fun of the women who chose bears over some random man.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 4:48:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Glock63:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Glock63:

No, bears wouldn’t do those things. That’s why it’s much better to choose the bear.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 4:50:26 PM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

HOLY SHIT!
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 4:50:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By skid2041:

This horrible! Don't they know that bears are the cause of 76% of all wilderness assaults and violence? Even thought they only make uo about 13% of the total wilderness predator population?

What are they thinking?
View Quote

Hey now, don't you DARE criticize a woman's inalienable RIGHT to make bad choices.  Heck, it is women making epically bad choices that got us into this mess to start with...
Divorce culture, leading to single motherhood, leading to heavily medicated and clinically insane children that grow up knowing to the core of their soul that they just have to yell a bit louder and they will get their way...
Besides, after seeing many of the respondents, they clearly have a better chance of getting the bear to eat them, and if they are also Vegans, the Bear gets a bonus grass-fed meal too.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 4:51:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Women always all post the same shit at the same time like sheep. They have a herd mentality. Give a week or so and their TikTok brains will be distracted by something else.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 4:52:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By xd341:
It's pretty sad.

I'm not sure if it's genuine or just trendy.  I mean like was posted, when faced with a strange man and wild bear simultaneously in the woods, having run across bears in the woods, I can't imagine that strange man wouldn't be her new best friend in seconds...but I'm not a woman...

Either way it's sad.  Either it's genuine and women have an astoundingly low opinion of men, or it's just trendy and women think nothing of insulting men in a way that hits at the very core of what it means to be a decent man.  

I love my wife, but she bought into this bullshit, I heard about it a couple weeks ago.   Made me genuinely angry.
View Quote

How the fuck can a guy have any sort of relationship with a female if she's afraid of you because you're a guy? As a single dude that's a depressing thought. Makes me think "why bother?"
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 4:52:53 PM EDT
[#19]
This isn’t hard.

If there’s anything resembling a live “bear,” then something in 10mm is indicated.  

Shoot to slide-lock, reload, and repeat.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 4:53:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: spidey07] [#20]
It’s a thought exercise.

View Quote

Got it. So women choose death over security and providing for offspring.  Thank you. Now I understand their mental illness.
 May they not reproduce.  They are broken.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 4:54:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By CTYC313:
Women who support the release of violent criminals and protest the death of violent criminals when resisting lawful arrest by police are saying too many men out there are more dangerous than bears.
View Quote

Please don’t expect women to use any sort of logic. They’re constantly living life on easy mode.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 4:55:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By CastleBravo91:

How the fuck can a guy have any sort of relationship with a female if she's afraid of you because you're a guy? As a single dude that's a depressing thought. Makes me think "why bother?"
View Quote

I think it's a problem with American women. That's why men are picking more foreign women these days and the TikTok/Facebook ladies are all upset about it.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 4:55:24 PM EDT
[#23]
You chose the bear?

Racist.

Oh, now you're saying the guy you pictured was white? So, when asked to imagine a random guy you default to a white guy?

Racist.

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 4:58:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By barrysuperhawk:

Hey now, don't you DARE criticize a woman's inalienable RIGHT to make bad choices.  Heck, it is women making epically bad choices that got us into this mess to start with...
Divorce culture, leading to single motherhood, leading to heavily medicated and clinically insane children that grow up knowing to the core of their soul that they just have to yell a bit louder and they will get their way...
Besides, after seeing many of the respondents, they clearly have a better chance of getting the bear to eat them, and if they are also Vegans, the Bear gets a bonus grass-fed meal too.
View All Quotes

This horrible! Don't they know that bears are the cause of 76% of all wilderness assaults and violence? Even thought they only make uo about 13% of the total wilderness predator population?

What are they thinking?

Can you tell me why the bear is the worse choice?
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 4:59:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HecklerKac] [#25]
It’s a thought exercise.

View Quote

It's not a thought exercise.  It's a dumb ass TikTok that is riding the current trend which is hatred for men. It's fashionable and popular to hate men....that's why women are posting it. 99% of these women aren't afraid of men, it's just the "current thing" and women have herd mentality.

Men despise it because we are tired of being made to feel like we are responsible for all evil in the world. Meanwhile all these dumb birdbrain twats post this crap as they relax in a house built by men with plumbing,  sewer and electrical built by and maintained by men with the AC blowing  typing on a phone invented by men while enjoying the comforts of 1st world safety fought for by men and will call a policeman or fireman if they are ever in trouble.

Men are sick of this BS and I hope I get to see somw type of separation become popular in my lifetime.  Let's see how the women fare because we don't need this  bullshit anymore
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 5:00:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Need the video of chic saying “why won’t a man wife me up!?”

Because you make poor decisions your entire life. And we can smell the mental illness. 10s of thousands of year of evolution. And we can sense it.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 5:01:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HecklerKac] [#27]

View All Quotes

Why even post here? You disagree with 90% of the shit that's posted by right wing conservatives meaning you're probably left leaning so at best you're surrounded by people you have nothing in common with.

Are you just here to argue in bad faith or what's the deal?
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 5:02:16 PM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes

What are they thinking?

Because it will fucking eat you day one in your sleep. Or inside 30 seconds when you say hi.  

Maybe 5 seconds, depending on how fast you can run.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 5:02:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By CZ75_9MM:
Been seeing this crap pop up in my feeds last few days. Not sure what it is about. I am sure it has something to do with mental illness or something stupid.
View Quote

Yes, both.  Hysterical lesbian women who never had the self respect to even try to look or act appealing to a man,
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 5:02:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By spidey07:

Got it. So women choose death over security and providing for offspring.  Thank you. Now I understand their mental illness.
View All Quotes
It’s a thought exercise.

Not at all. The man doesn’t represent any of that until he’s a known quantity.

You see, women operate on the understanding that for the most part if a man chooses violence, there’s not much she can do about it, and she’s just hoping he has the self restraint not to choose violence. But with someone unknown, she doesn’t know whether he will choose violence or not. To keep herself safe, she has to assume he will choose violence until shown otherwise.

So it’s a choice between potential violence and potential violence.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 5:03:00 PM EDT
[#31]
It's a thought exercise.

View Quote
Because most women have never been confronted by a bear in the woods?

They're ignorant and foolish.  Sorry not sorry.

I will stipulate that some men are dangerous, the facts are irrefutable. Most men are not.  

Even in jail, a population self selected to be the most dangerous men in society, the men that abuse women and children are looked down on.

The implication of the thought experiment reflects poorly on women any way you spin it.

This is the equivalent of the people here that make implications about race. It's doesn't look like they think it looks.   Be careful with those edges, you'll cut yourself.

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 5:03:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By xd341:
Because most women have never been confronted by a bear in the woods?

They're ignorant and foolish.  Sorry not sorry.

I will stipulate that some men are dangerous, the facts are irrefutable. Most men are not.  

Even in jail, a population self selected to be the most dangerous men in society, the men that abuse women and children are looked down on.

The implication of the thought experiment reflects poorly on women any way you spin it.

This is the equivalent of the people here that make implications about race. It's doesn't look like they think it looks.   Be careful with those edges, you'll cut yourself.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 5:04:12 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

A randomly selected man will, with high probability, say "Hi, how's it going?"

The bear will most likely try to eat you, or at least maul you.

This was hard?
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 5:04:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Moleonlobby:

This was hard?
View Quote

For some, yes it is.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 5:05:13 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote
Yeah, like I said, I think I was more disappointed than angry.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 5:05:30 PM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

What are they thinking?

Because common sense?

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 5:06:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By runcible:

I thought it was pretty good, myself.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By runcible:

Originally Posted By gearjammer351:
I wasn't sure if that joke would land, but I thought I'd try.
I thought it was pretty good, myself.

I'm glad someone got it. That's why I like you. You're even better now that you're not a New Yorker anymore.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 5:06:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By XDONX3:

If it's brown, lay down. If it's black, fight back.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By XDONX3:

What are they thinking?

If it's brown, lay down. If it's black, fight back.

If it’s white, goodnight?
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 5:08:44 PM EDT
[#39]

You see, women operate on the understanding that for the most part if a man chooses violence, there’s not much she can do about it, and she’s just hoping he has the self restraint not to choose violence. But with someone unknown, she doesn’t know whether he will choose violence or not. To keep herself safe, she has to assume he will choose violence until shown otherwise.

View All Quotes
It’s a thought exercise.

Guaranteed getting eaten and pooped out with bear?  100%.  May take 5?seconds. Maybe a minute. But hey, you got maybe a minute before you get eaten and killed.

A man wants pussy. He’s not going to kill the pussy he gets to stick it in.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 5:10:08 PM EDT
[#40]

This was hard?
View All Quotes

This was hard?

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 5:10:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By gearjammer351:

I'm glad someone got it. That's why I like you. You're even better now that you're not a New Yorker anymore.
View Quote
Hey now...
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 5:10:29 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

In for the veiled comments

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 5:10:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By skirch56:

If it's white, goodnight?
View Quote
Pretty much...those things are impressive
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 5:10:51 PM EDT
[#44]

Because it will fucking eat you day one in your sleep. Or inside 30 seconds when you say hi.  

View All Quotes

What are they thinking?

Most bears will run when confronted. They really aren’t interested in fighting you and for the most part aren’t interested in eating you.

If a bear does decide to attack me, I can just shoot it. At most, I’m looking at a $10k fine for hunting out of season.

Some random dude may be friendly, or he may not be. I don’t know enough at first encounter to know which. But if I shoot him, there’s a shit ton of paperwork and legal nonsense.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 5:13:25 PM EDT
[#45]
If a feminist shits in the woods...
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 5:18:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 5:19:02 PM EDT
[#47]

Most bears will run when confronted. They really aren't interested in fighting you and for the most part aren't interested in eating you.

If a bear does decide to attack me, I can just shoot it. At most, I'm looking at a $10k fine for hunting out of season.

Some random dude may be friendly, or he may not be. I don't know enough at first encounter to know which. But if I shoot him, there's a shit ton of paperwork and legal nonsense.
View Quote
You should stop posting.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 5:19:05 PM EDT
[#48]

This was hard?
View All Quotes

This was hard?

The bear will most likely run away. And if it doesn’t I can shoot it. The same can’t be said for the man, and if I shoot him, there’s a lot of paperwork and legal nonsense at a minimum.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 5:19:22 PM EDT
[#49]

I think it's a problem with American women. That's why men are picking more foreign women these days and the TikTok/Facebook ladies are all upset about it.
View All Quotes

I gotta hand it to whoever is propagating this stuff, they're fucking awesome at destabilization. Mission complete.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 5:22:15 PM EDT
[#50]

Guaranteed getting eaten and pooped out with bear?  100%.  May take 5?seconds. Maybe a minute. But hey, you got maybe a minute before you get eaten and killed.

View All Quotes
It’s a thought exercise.

Again, the likelihood that the bear does anything at all is minimal, and if it gets froggy, I can shoot it with relatively few consequences.

The same can’t be said for the man.
Page / 15
Top Top