Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 6:08:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Aimless:
Not only are jail calls recorded it says so before you call. I had a jail that recorded all calls, including to lawyers. I brought it up and the DA's office said "we have recordings of calls to lawyers but we don't listen to them"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By wookie1562:

The Twitter thread has details. Sounds like he called a friend, discussed the no contact order, then had the the friend make contact.

I guess the police get to listen to jail calls?
Not only are jail calls recorded it says so before you call. I had a jail that recorded all calls, including to lawyers. I brought it up and the DA's office said "we have recordings of calls to lawyers but we don't listen to them"

And despite everyone knowing they are recorded, dipshits have jail calls played in court, time after time, as evidence against them.  People are dumb…
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 6:27:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By FightingHellfish:
Allow me to offer a prediction:

When the child bride realizes that she has impaired the ability of her magic goose to lay those golden eggs that her lifestyle is incumbent upon, she will announce that she is no longer willing to aid in prosecution. This being a DV offense, unwillingness of the victim might not legally bar prosecution, however, under the advice of her husband's lawyer she will sufficiently disclaim and deny her prior statements to the point that the probable cause is destroyed and the whole case will be dropped.

It is possible that he is too hardheaded to kiss her ass enough to get her back on the $$$ program, and it's possible she's too crazy to see her own best interest, but I doubt it.

View Quote
You might be that wizard he needs
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 6:36:10 PM EDT
[#3]
At least in my experience in NY the reluctant baby mama victim doesn't slow down prosecutors like it did 10-20 years ago. Used to be it did, but then prosecutors wouldn't even talk to a victim who wanted to reduce charges until she met with a counselor who would do her best to convince the victim to go after the defendant.

A prosecutor will subpoena her and tell her she risks prosecution if she changes her story.

I don't know about what'll happen in Utah county and with a decorated vet with presumably no priors.
View Quote

I would hope that before a prosecutor subpoenas a ‘victim’ they’re looking at all the facts and circumstances… if the victim refuses to testify, will they actually issue some penalty?

I’ve heard the tough talk before, about what they can do, but in reality we’ve had burglaries,  agg assaults, shootings that once the victim becomes non cooperative, it’s just no longer pursued.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 6:46:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Allow me to offer a prediction:

When the child bride realizes that she has impaired the ability of her magic goose to lay those golden eggs that her lifestyle is incumbent upon, she will announce that she is no longer willing to aid in prosecution. This being a DV offense, unwillingness of the victim might not legally bar prosecution, however, under the advice of her husband’s lawyer she will sufficiently disclaim and deny her prior statements to the point that the probable cause is destroyed and the whole case will be dropped.

It is possible that he is too hardheaded to kiss her ass enough to get her back on the $$$ program, and it’s possible she’s too crazy to see her own best interest, but I doubt it.

View Quote

It depends on how:

Anti-Republican
Anti-conservative
Anti-white male
Anti-gun
Anti-veteran

The judge or prosecuting attorney’s office is.

Depending on Utah’s laws, they might still be able to prosecute without the wife as a witness….or willing witness.

Link Posted: 5/5/2024 7:30:39 PM EDT
[#5]
All these guys eventually go down in flames.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 7:31:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By BigHumidity:
That guy should be renamed Mike Glower after his honeypot info scheme he ran for the FBI.
View Quote

Go on….
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 7:31:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JamesJones] [#7]
Originally Posted By tac556:

You are arguing with anecdotal information, given to you by the person convicted of the crime, who has every reason to minimize it when telling the story.  And you also really seem to know a lot about the prosecutors of OH and how hardcore they must be!

And you are arguing with folks who deal with this pretty much daily.  Who deal with the investigation end, who deal with the prosecutors, and have seen it time after time.  

Classic fucking example of someone arguing with actual subject matter experts…how GD of you.  

Also I did love this statement- “They were drunks but never any problems”.  #1- being drunks is a problem in and of itself, and #2- drunks are not very good at remembering the exact details of what happened…hmmm.

There is 99%+ chance that you cannot produce a police report and court transcripts showing that your buddy served 6 months for merely throwing a glass that broke.  (ie- he did not throw it at her and miss, he did not make threats to her while he did it, etc).  If you don’t believe me, go get a copy of the police report and court paperwork.  I don’t think the allegations will match what your buddy told you.  

Anyhow- I agree with the rest of the folks who have seen this time after time- good chance that she will change her mind, and then will not cooperate with a prosecution.  Happens more often than the other way around.  More likely to be dropped if this is the first go around for them also.  The protection order was already dropped, so that is a big indicator on how things might go. Still those are not the kind of odds anyone wants hanging over them.

On the chance that they do prosecute him, he needs a good lawyer and to tell a really convincible story, as it does not look real good currently.  Whatever may have happened, he handled it very poorly.  As already mentioned, if he had called 911, requested help, and then kicked in the door, it would look a lot better.  I do hope the actual reports have more details, as the PC affidavits and stuff posted already are pretty fucking thin on info for a felony level assault report.  When there is a lot of “he said/she said”, there needs to be a lot of statements written to lock down stories from the beginning.

I don’t watch the guys videos, so no dog in the fight either way.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tac556:
Originally Posted By JamesJones:

Yes I did
Edit - from what I know it wasn't at her but it was thrown at a wall while in a heated drunken argument with semi young kids in the house.

He got six months in Cuyahoga county jail. They were drunks but never any problems. Mid 40s with preteen kids. I knocked a girl up and moved back in with my mom to save for our own place. I don't know if it was God or what but I learned then that I needed to stay level headed no matter what in arguments.

Long story short my life is great and I have a good kid who is grown and I get along with his mom although I had him for the last decade.

My point was basically saying don't fuck around with arguing with a spouse or even roommates. It's not a joke

You are arguing with anecdotal information, given to you by the person convicted of the crime, who has every reason to minimize it when telling the story.  And you also really seem to know a lot about the prosecutors of OH and how hardcore they must be!

And you are arguing with folks who deal with this pretty much daily.  Who deal with the investigation end, who deal with the prosecutors, and have seen it time after time.  

Classic fucking example of someone arguing with actual subject matter experts…how GD of you.  

Also I did love this statement- “They were drunks but never any problems”.  #1- being drunks is a problem in and of itself, and #2- drunks are not very good at remembering the exact details of what happened…hmmm.

There is 99%+ chance that you cannot produce a police report and court transcripts showing that your buddy served 6 months for merely throwing a glass that broke.  (ie- he did not throw it at her and miss, he did not make threats to her while he did it, etc).  If you don’t believe me, go get a copy of the police report and court paperwork.  I don’t think the allegations will match what your buddy told you.  

Anyhow- I agree with the rest of the folks who have seen this time after time- good chance that she will change her mind, and then will not cooperate with a prosecution.  Happens more often than the other way around.  More likely to be dropped if this is the first go around for them also.  The protection order was already dropped, so that is a big indicator on how things might go. Still those are not the kind of odds anyone wants hanging over them.

On the chance that they do prosecute him, he needs a good lawyer and to tell a really convincible story, as it does not look real good currently.  Whatever may have happened, he handled it very poorly.  As already mentioned, if he had called 911, requested help, and then kicked in the door, it would look a lot better.  I do hope the actual reports have more details, as the PC affidavits and stuff posted already are pretty fucking thin on info for a felony level assault report.  When there is a lot of “he said/she said”, there needs to be a lot of statements written to lock down stories from the beginning.

I don’t watch the guys videos, so no dog in the fight either way.

You want me to get court transcripts?

It wasn't my "buddy" it was a neighbor. I have had a couple of buddies who caught DVs also. I have had a couple buddies who's wives got a DV charges.

My point is that in all these cases, their lives sucked and cost lots of money. Most of the time they got released after the case but they are basically felons now and spouses didn't pursue during the case.

I'm not pretending I know everything and I'm sure there is more to the story but I'm not lying here.

My advice here basically is walk away and don't get into any argument or at least let it escalate in your household. It can get bad quick and ruin your life temporarily at the very least.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 7:34:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By WeimaranerDad:

It depends on how:

Anti-Republican
Anti-conservative
Anti-white male
Anti-gun
Anti-veteran

The judge or prosecuting attorney’s office is.

Depending on Utah’s laws, they might still be able to prosecute without the wife as a witness….or willing witness.

View Quote

Probably be a risky bet for the prosecutor if she testifies that she did threaten self harm, and he stopped her from suicide when he heroically busted in and saved her life, and she actually sprained her wrist by accident when she slammed the door.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 7:43:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Chukar:
What's the chances he's a member here?
View Quote

Pretty damn slim. We have a lot of bottom feeder fuckers here that tend to run people like Travis Haley and Pat Rogers off. There’s a reason a lot of regulars don’t re up memberships.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 7:45:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By silver_back110:

Pretty damn slim. We have a lot of bottom feeder fuckers here that tend to run people like Travis Haley and Pat Rogers off. There’s a reason a lot of regulars don’t re up memberships.
View Quote

You don't say lol.

Also that sucks for Mike, I had my mother committed when I was 13 due to similar issues, luckily my dad didn't end up in jail.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 7:47:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By RandyBroshankle:

You don't say lol.

Also that sucks for Mike, I had my mother committed when I was 13 due to similar issues, luckily my dad didn't end up in jail.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RandyBroshankle:

You don't say lol.

Yessir. Domestics are always bad because everyone involved know which buttons to push. It sucks for him.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 7:51:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rebel31] [#12]
Originally Posted By TheOtherDave:

Go on .
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheOtherDave:
Originally Posted By BigHumidity:
That guy should be renamed Mike Glower after his honeypot info scheme he ran for the FBI.

Go on .

It's been explained multiple times in multiple Mike Glover threads.

He started a network to get people together that were like minded and where people could link up with others locally to support each other in SHTF situations.

Mike then filtered through the posts people were making and turned some of them over to the FBI and said as much in a video he posted to YouTube.

I'm not surprised he's ended up in this situation. As someone else said several posts back he lacked the nuance to navigate the world. He would be close but miss the mark pretty often.

Him calling a buddy to 'circumvent' the court release and not realize that was a no-no seems like a perfect example of his attitude.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 7:58:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By GutWrench:
View Quote

All these vet bros are douchebags to the highest order.

Pat Mac: pro gun control
Tool Kennedy: pro gun control
BRCC: pro democrat
Glover: wife beater

I’m probably missing some, but these guys are all clowns.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:03:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: azerious58] [#14]
Originally Posted By Beretta_Jerry:

How many of her bones did you break?
View Quote
Yeah that's bad. I was in no way even close to that or those charges

Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:03:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By AXE0FWAR:

I'm probably missing some, but these guys are all clowns.
View All Quotes

Sean Ryan hasn't become a BRCC stooge and does some pretty compelling interviews across the spectrum.

His very first episode was with Glover, ironically. I don't think they've done anything together since then.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:04:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Has Fieldcraft Survival lost a customer?
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:07:17 PM EDT
[#17]

View All Quotes

That’s a pretty broad brush approach. John Lovell, Shawn Ryan, Dom Russo, and a few others are squared away and spot on. You seemed threatened by people that know a little more than you.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:08:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By 74novaman:
Sounds about right.

Maybe if he points them towards more "domestic extremists" the feds will help him out.
View Quote
He can be a snitch like Vickers.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:09:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Glover said in a Youtube video that he would jack people for their stuff during SHTF. (it's an older video with Shawn Ryan where they go to Walmart and spend like $30 on stuff they would use during SHTF).   He wasn't kidding.

Glover is trash.

Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:09:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By TheDuck:
He can be a snitch like Vickers.
View Quote

Larry Vickers, Chuck Pressburg and Mike Glover walk into a bar…
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:12:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Several guys here “accused” of DV…

GD really is GD.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:14:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By magnum_99:
Glover said in a Youtube video that he would jack people for their stuff during SHTF. (it's an older video with Shawn Ryan where they go to Walmart and spend like $30 on stuff they would use during SHTF).   He wasn't kidding.

Glover is trash.

View Quote
People here in GD say that shit all the time.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:15:18 PM EDT
[#23]

That’s a pretty broad brush approach. John Lovell, Shawn Ryan, Dom Russo, and a few others are squared away and spot on. You seemed threatened by people that know a little more than you.
View Quote

You idol worship has impaired your reading comprehension.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:15:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Rebel31:

Sean Ryan hasn't become a BRCC stooge and does some pretty compelling interviews across the spectrum.

His very first episode was with Glover, ironically. I don't think they've done anything together since then.
View Quote

SR seems like a good guy. I enjoy his interviews.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:23:03 PM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes

Not idols, but you aren’t clear on your intent. Are these individuals and entity clowns or are everyone from the SOF community clowns?
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:28:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Usernames:
Dob glover: 1980
Dob victom: 1995 1998
View Quote

This is why I lol at guys that always chase after women way younger than them then bitch when something happens.   Stop fucking women that could be your kids.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:29:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Property damage; unlawful detention; aggravated assault serious injury; DV in presence of child Inj, weapon or death; JRA Jail Release Order Felony Arrest
View Quote

Whats the property damage?
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:33:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By SkyCatII:

Things do get complicated if she taught medical treatment for injuries and made statements to the treating nurse/physician related to how she was injured. Sometimes those statements are or can be admissible even with a “non-participating” victim.
View Quote

Wait until she calculates the Alimony and Child support payments on his income now vs after conviction.  She'll see the light quickly
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:34:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:36:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By NCPatrolAR:

Whats the property damage?
View Quote

Knocked down door.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:37:53 PM EDT
[#31]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:39:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By ApacheScout:
I don't think that someone thats spent his proffesional life kicking doors down and saving lives is the type to stand by and wait for the cops to show up. If thats the story, he may have justification.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By StevenH:
Call 911. "I think my girlfriend is having a mental health crisis. She was screaming at the children earlier and she has locked herself and our baby in a room. I hear the bath water running. I believe she intends to harm herself and or the baby. Please hurry!"

Way better outcome for him that way
I don't think that someone thats spent his proffesional life kicking doors down and saving lives is the type to stand by and wait for the cops to show up. If thats the story, he may have justification.

While I get what you are saying I doubt it'll work out that way. Pretty biased courts with little sympathy for men charged with domestic violence.

Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:40:29 PM EDT
[#33]
People here in GD say that shit all the time.
View Quote

Then they are trash as well.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:43:07 PM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes

Mr. Ryan needs to avoid putting these nonsense people on his channel like the “I saw a UFO in Antarctica that is owned by Raytheon and makes earthquakes” and get more Sarah Adams who are un-corrupted SME’s in real subjects that matter.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:44:50 PM EDT
[#35]

In the era of “shall arrest” DV laws,
View Quote

wait....most places arent shall arrest if there is PC that a DV assault happened?
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:45:13 PM EDT
[#36]
It sounds like he had reason to believe his child was in imminent danger…nude girlfriend walking around manic…fully in the throws of her mental illness…and she takes the baby into a bathroom…while nude…and locks the door…after being told to stop…and begins filling the bathtub…

I can see why someone would break the door and rescue the child.  

Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:47:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By FedDC:
It sounds like he had reason to believe his child was in imminent danger…nude girlfriend walking around manic…fully in the throws of her mental illness…and she takes the baby into a bathroom…while nude…and locks the door…after being told to stop…and begins filling the bathtub…

I can see why someone would break the door and rescue the child.  

View Quote

Well, the broken wrist is the rather major complication there, as that appears to be the only bit not in dispute.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:51:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:

While I get what you are saying I doubt it'll work out that way. Pretty biased courts with little sympathy for men charged with domestic violence.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:
Call 911. "I think my girlfriend is having a mental health crisis. She was screaming at the children earlier and she has locked herself and our baby in a room. I hear the bath water running. I believe she intends to harm herself and or the baby. Please hurry!"

I agree 100%. I was thinking him thinking the kid was in danger, he just reacted to what hes always done, kick the door down and deal with the problem. Thats what these guys are picked and groomed/ trained to do. To be free thinkers and solve problems and not wait for the calvalry.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:52:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By 1fromtx:
Not knowing MGs full side ...

The GF stating Glover said Ill break your wrist sound's out of place.
Ill break your neck, arm, leg sound's more like what someone would say when angry.

She doesn't state ( unless I missed reading it in the report ) how he broke her wrist or if he had grabbed her wrist and then made the comment.

The officer could of just taken his statement and let dept investigators take it from there.
If they found more evidence later then they could arrest him on a warrant.

This wasn't a caught in the moment DV situation.

Glover should of not made contact without an attorney for sure.

Women be crazy and both men and women lose control and do bad thing's.

If Glover did it then he deserves what ever happens.
If the GF lied and either accidentally or purposely broke her wrist then she deserves the same.

I don't know if we'll ever know the truth and there's probably a good chance that charges get dropped later on by the GF refusing to cooperate with authorities.

Edit to add..
Just read the post above mine.
Geeze, he is being a dumb ass
View Quote

In NC, Glover would be going to jail in a heartbeat based off the injuries to the wife.  There is no way an officer could just do a report and walk away from that.....at least not here in NC
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:53:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By 18B30:
Who is Mike Glover?
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:55:11 PM EDT
[#41]

Knocked down door.
View Quote

if it is their home how can he be charged with that? Is it illegal in UT to damage our own property?
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:58:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:
If the government could take your rights away permanently for an unpaid parking ticket they would.

If he is guilty, then he takes his medicine. When he has paid his debt to society and has done his time, his rights should return. Since these are God-given rights, governments should not be able to take them away for good. But that’s not the way it is here in “the land of the free”…
View Quote

Agreed.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:58:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By NCPatrolAR:

if it is their home how can he be charged with that? Is it illegal in UT to damage our own property?
View Quote

There's a lot of questions about this situation, so it's disturbing to see GD jump to the guilty verdict as easily as the court of leftist opinion does.

It doesn't look good for Glover, but innocent until proven guilty. If there was video footage, that would be different.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:59:55 PM EDT
[#44]
My ex got charged with DV more than once, including after getting her arm broken while fighting with me at work.
Reasonable actions explain results.
She's dead, now, and our kids were more relieved than sad when they found out.
People can be crazy.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:00:05 PM EDT
[#45]

I’m going to put that solidly in the category of “stories the family told you” that aren’t supportable by fact.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JamesJones:

I said a few pages ago DV is the easiest serious charge someone could get.

My neighbor 20 something years ago got 6 months for DV. I don't know if he had a criminal history but all he did was throw a beer bottle at the kitchen wall in an argument.

The wife testified on his behalf but he still got stroked.

I’m going to put that solidly in the category of “stories the family told you” that aren’t supportable by fact.

Agreed.

Getting a DV in some states for that sure if he takes a deal and doesn't fight it to hard but six months time?

Skeptical unless he had a long record and maybe they were tired of his crap.

Even then unlikely.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:02:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Broken wrist,...kicking down doors (or whatever he allegedly did),..with so many serious charges against him.

Is pretty much non-survivable.  Legally speaking.

In my opinion. Im not an attorney. So this is an opinion only.

How has he earned his income in the past?

Outside of the Internet videos,...What job did he have?

Income wise,..if convicted,...what will he do now for $$$$

Any kids for the obligatory child support payments.

I know hindsight is always 20/20,...but in this case, he should have called
law enforcement beforehand for a "Stand by and preserve the Peace" call.

Park away from her house.  Wait for the arrival of the police.  Then go to the house.

at that moment,...dont carry any weapons. None.  No firearms, no CCW,  knives, ect,ect.

Unless he has the money for a "O.J. Simpson" type dream team of lawyers. How will he survive this.

Females,..as the saying goes,..."Can't beat us up",...but by God, these days, they can totally destroy a dudes life.

The system is rigged in [i]their[/I favor, not guys.

Never forget that,

Its like the female species was born with that ability to push all the red buttons inside of the male species.

They are ruled by one thing and one thing only. Their what?,.............EeMOtions,...(emotions). They don't think about
future consequences, only what their emotions are at that time.

I hope for a peaceful, non-violent, ending to this situation.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:04:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Meat-Hook:
Broken wrist,...kicking down doors (or whatever he allegedly did),..with so many serious charges against him.

Park away from her house.  Wait for the arrival of the police.  Then go to the house.

at that moment,...dont carry any weapons. None.  No firearms, no CCW,  knives, ect,ect.

Unless he has the money for a "O.J. Simpson" type dream team of lawyers. How will he survive this.

Females,..as the saying goes,..."Can't beat us up",...but by God, these days, they can totally destroy a dudes life.

Never forget that,

Its like the female species was born with that ability to push all the red buttons inside of the male species.

They are ruled by one thing and one thing only. Their what?,.............EeMOtions,...(emotions). They don't think about

View Quote

The last few DV arrests Ive made have seen the women as the suspects.  The "the guy always goes to jail" is BS around here and unfortunately too many dudes buy into it and do stupid shit because of it.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:10:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Meat-Hook:

Never forget that,

View Quote

Outdoor survival training, vehicle off-roading groups and classes, merch, coffee shop (I think) preparedness classes and that sort of thing.

I think he has a gun store front to go with his firearms training stuff.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:11:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Call 911. “I think my girlfriend is having a mental health crisis. She was screaming at the children earlier and she has locked herself and our baby in a room. I hear the bath water running. I believe she intends to harm herself and or the baby. Please hurry!”

View Quote

"Danger to herself and others"

Key phrase.  Present the truth in a way that frames the situation in your favor from the start.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:16:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By bnielsonak47:
@floridacop

When someone is booked into a jail in Utah on DV charges. We go over the JRA with them. The victim is listed and where there were “DV in presence of a child x3” then the children are also listed as NO CONTACT. So it could be that he tried to call his kid(s) to check on them (I’m sure there are investigators listening to his call every now and then).
View Quote

Thanks.  

Obviously sitting in jail would drive most any man crazy, but you got to try to play it smart.  Difficult to do when you don't have easy access to family and friends to give you advice that give a shit about your situation or future.
Page / 9
Top Top