View Quote

I always get a kick out of that.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:08:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By linuxgnar:
But was she gay?
View Quote

Even pasta is straight until you get it a little wet...
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:09:36 AM EDT
[#4]

I laughed way too hard at that.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:10:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By mscout118:
Companies use advertising to sell products, correct? So how can they justify spending money and NOT targeting the MOST consumers?

Let’s say Company X sells tires, standard size for cars, SUVs. There’s  not much of a generational, racial, gender or fashion following in that segment. So if Im the marketing director I would want to appeal to the WIDEST consumer segment, correct? So what’s to gain by using such diverse, minority actors? Who are they trying to sell tires too?

In the end, it’s all about bottom line, so what’s the game here? Why would a company not want to reach it BIGGEST audience? I don’t get it?
View Quote

Burgers?
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:11:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Sounds exactly like the type of person who would very much benefit from their product.

Deodorant is an odd thing too, most people will just stick with whatever brand their parents bought them when they were an adolescent.

Targeting a group who may not even be familiar with deodorant at all is pretty smart.

I also give no fucka if they are tattooed bald amputees as long as we aren't exposing children to sexual degeneracy.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:14:05 AM EDT
[#7]
I think I found my answer

‘Women represent 51 percent of the American population, Millennials (born 1981 to 1996) are the largest consumer population and Generation Z (born 1996 to 2014) is the most highly educated and ethnically diverse generation in U.S. history — 43 percent of Millennials and 48 percent of the Gen Z population are non-white, and more than half of all babies born since 2013 represent a racial or ethnic minority group”
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:14:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Amputee? How did she unscrew the cap? Where did she put it to hold it still?
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:22:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By ACEB36TC:
DEI is the code word for the execution of operation "Fuck White People".

View Quote

QFT
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:25:58 AM EDT
[#10]
The DEI crowd are the bottom feeders that scavenge for the crumbs the working class leaves behind. When the working class finally goes Galt and says fuck it, the DEI crowd will starve to death.....or...you know....enslave the working class and simply make them produce against their will.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top