BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:45:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GarandM1:
I'll take "Things Most Divorced Men Know" for $500, Alex.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:46:10 PM EDT
[#2]
No fucking shit!
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:47:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By QueenDeNile:
The majority of abortions are coerced by men.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:48:16 PM EDT
[#4]
If you are interested-study the history of abortion. The phrase My body my choice was created by a man IIRC he was a psychiatrist and he did so to teach women to deal with abortion. Y'all can think I'm nuts but it's widely studied and documented. As for the guy below who says he can't be coerced into killing his children-what a stupid argument. The comparison is stupid since you can't get pregnant and you are stronger than most females.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JupiterMaximus:

Oh really. Is that why so many women are absolutely livid about the SCOTUS correct decision about abortion belonging to the states?
If you are interested-study the history of abortion. The phrase My body my choice was created by a man IIRC he was a psychiatrist and he did so to teach women to deal with abortion. Y'all can think I'm nuts but it's widely studied and documented. As for the guy below who says he can't be coerced into killing his children-what a stupid argument. The comparison is stupid since you can't get pregnant and you are stronger than most females.
It has been a really weird last 10 or so days for the Arfettes
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:48:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RedAngus] [#5]

Oh really. Is that why so many women are absolutely livid about the SCOTUS correct decision about abortion belonging to the states?
View All Quotes

Attachment Attached File

Edit: It’s so different they even replaced the black guy with a woman in this meme.

Edit 2: Not that there’s anything wrong with that…
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:51:14 PM EDT
[#6]
How can it be > 100%
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:56:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By HDLS:
How can it be > 100%
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:09:38 PM EDT
[#8]
'Because of a lack of studies of female psychopaths not enough is known about them,' he said.
View Quote

That is lack of published studies... lack of published studies.

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:09:50 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

What year and who was that because I'm pretty sure Margaret Sanger was doing stuff with abortion before the 1960s where all of my sources say that phrase came from.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:14:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Those 7 traits sum up 90% of the females I know/have known.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:27:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By davewvu86:

This, and near divorced. Meanwhile, women be all "he's a narcissist!!!"

Women are crazy and social media hasn't helped this problem one bit.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By davewvu86:

This, and near divorced. Meanwhile, women be all "he's a narcissist!!!"

Women are crazy and social media hasn't helped this problem one bit.

Those of us who have actually survived a narcissistic spouse now understand this is what projection looks and sounds like.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:28:16 PM EDT
[#12]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By whollyshite:
Abortion numbers prove that.

Holy fucking shit, that’s some damn Biden level derp right there.  

We coerce women into being crazy militant wack jobs like this????  

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:33:19 PM EDT
[#13]
This is news to... Women, I guess.  Men knew this forever.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:40:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By whollyshite:
Abortion numbers prove that.
View Quote

And the guys who recklessly put a baby in these monsters share no responsibility for the killing of a child?
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:40:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By spork:
Are they the ones that choose bears or whatever that dumb crap is?
View Quote

The article said "psychos" not "idiots"
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:41:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By TheLASwamp:
You don't say...
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:49:14 PM EDT
[#17]
It's a book on the nature of the psychopath test. There used to be classes you could take that taught you to administer the test. The author took the class and began diagnosing psychopaths. The test is a load of rubbish and the "study" in New Mexico is pseudo science. It isn't real.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By denverdan:
What a load of rubbish. You all should read the psychopath test by Jon Ronson.

Real life experiences>reading something written by someone I've never heard of
It's a book on the nature of the psychopath test. There used to be classes you could take that taught you to administer the test. The author took the class and began diagnosing psychopaths. The test is a load of rubbish and the "study" in New Mexico is pseudo science. It isn't real.

So why bother with the book? Do you have a link to some GOOD information?
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:51:27 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

"Things ALL men SHOULD know"
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:51:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Huh, I guess I married the only non-psycho woman in the world.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:51:58 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:52:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Bitches be crazy
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:55:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Well no shit. Don’t stick your dick in crazy.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:57:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By StraightShootinGal:

And the guys who recklessly put a baby in these monsters share no responsibility for the killing of a child?
View Quote

Unless they are holding a gun to her head, no. If a woman doesn't want to become pregnant, it is ultimately up to her to prevent it.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:58:36 PM EDT
[#24]
No you can say whatever the fuck you want about women as long as you don't identify them as women of color or Jewish.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By contract:
Posted about this before.

All women are just adult children with mental illnesses.

Every single one.

IBTL though.

No idea why it's so taboo to talk about this. EVERY MAN ON THE PLANET knows it's true.

As much as we all WISH it wasn't.
No you can say whatever the fuck you want about women as long as you don't identify them as women of color or Jewish.

Not true. I got a warning for making a general statement about women. And slapped by a couple of female members. Women and cops are protected categories here.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:59:00 PM EDT
[#25]
How can a father coerce an abortion when nobody knows who he is especially if she never tells him (if she can guess the right feller).
Also see learned helplessness for more reactionless interaction.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:01:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By HemiPowrd:
Huh, I guess I married the only non-psycho woman in the world.
View Quote

Nah, I’ve been married to one over 30 years.  Wouldn’t trade her for the world, or know what to do if I lost her.

But that doesn’t necessarily change the arguments put forth above.  I won’t comment on the % of psychopaths in the female population, but some of the comments regarding the abortion stats (as ‘coerced’ or ‘forced’ by men) are pure bullshit, especially when we consider the number of women lobbying, demonstrating, and voting primarily for the platform of freedom of abortion.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:03:21 PM EDT
[#27]
View Quote

My wife and I have a number of children together (as you may know, there are two people required for conception to occur).  The fact that I am unable to become pregnant due to being a man really does not figure in to my desire to refrain from killing my children.  I am unable to comprehend why you believe this is a factor it all.  Lets be clear, normal people do not kill their children.

Further, are you actually making the argument that the majority of women who choose to kill their child are physically forced to do so by a stronger man?  For this to be true, you would see men forcing their partners into the abortion providers buildings.  This is not happening.

What your study shows is that women who kill their children, look for any reason to absolve themselves from their own responsibility in their children's deaths.  Blaming someone else for their decision.  Next perhaps they will claim that  "The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat kill."  Which actually may have some truth to it.

It seems to be past your bedtime, and the alcohol you apparently consumed is preventing you from thinking clearly.

Genesis 3:9 And the Lord God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?

10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.

11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

13 And the Lord God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

For those who may not have got the source of the phrase.

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:11:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DayandNight1701] [#28]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:

Unless they are holding a gun to her head, no. If a woman doesn't want to become pregnant, it is ultimately up to her to prevent it.
View Quote

The woman pursues the Chad that she knows will pump and dump (Because she's put herself in the situation dozens of times) then is shocked Chad Thunder-stroke disappears.  It's fucking comical.

She wouldn't be happy with an average dude, but the chads keep pounding and bouncing, so she adjusts her tactics; then sleeps with average dude.

Gets preggo for that sweet, sweet child support then goes off to continue getting piped down by Chads until no man, literally no man, will give here a dime.  By that time, in her 40's and 50's, she's finally ready to settle down.  

Her kids are grown and the simps that were stupid enough to knock her up are off the hook once her kids are 26(lol) and don't legally have to pay her bills.

Boxed wine, cats, and SS keep her alive until her death where she has no communication with her children, their fathers, etc.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 8:00:26 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Czechers:

Complete horseshit but please tell us more about what data this is based on.
View Quote

Her data of feels.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 8:13:39 AM EDT
[#30]
It is tracked and it is true.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Alembic:

What?

How would that data even be trackable.
It is tracked and it is true.
 And no women lied to save face?
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 8:14:21 AM EDT
[#31]
7 signs:
Green, purple, pink hair
Scribble looking tattoos
Tattoos
Vaping/smoking
Pronouns
Nose rings/facial piercings
Addiction to social media
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 8:16:29 AM EDT
[#32]
No shit Dick Tracy.

Of course you have to be exposed to real women to learn this and that's awfully scary for today's incels.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 8:33:19 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By CDW4ME:
7 signs:
Green, purple, pink hair
Scribble looking tattoos
Tattoos
Vaping/smoking
Pronouns
View Quote

Um....no. Most psycho's do an excellent job of hiding it. Ref Ted Bundy, etc. I knew a very normal-looking cute little drug addict homeless chick who was extremely skilled at scamming people for drug money. I once told her that she "profiled" about the same as a serial killer i.e. perfectly normal but with an underlying sociopath/psychopath personality that would randomly manifest itself. And I dare say most women have the same thing to some degree.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 8:44:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Women overseas are distinctly different than the women I've worked with/come into contact with/dated in the US.

I personally suspect that seemingly almost ubiquitous use of birth control from a young age as women are going through puberty in the US has an impact on the emotional and empathetic natures of women.

I've read from various sources that birth control can weaken a woman's empathetic response/deadens her cortisol response or something.

Women who don't register normal empathy or a normal emotional response could be considered psychopathic depending on the definition in use.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 8:48:06 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Bronsonburner:
Wife told me in February to "get the inside of this place painted ASAP at whatever cost".  I did that, with the caveat to her that we may be giving up our summer vacation for it.  

"DO IT NOW" was the response.  Did it.

Now she has been miffed at me for weeks because she wants a vacation...

I see how divorces happen now...
View Quote

It's been a purposeful drive to weaken the family unit. "Empowering" modern women were the low hanging fruit for appeal to emotion to wedge split the strong dynamic of the nuclear family.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 8:57:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: EdgecrusherXES] [#36]
Psychopathy is more complicated than this.  You do not just have someone who is a psychopath and boom they are evil or immediately bad.  You have the malevolent ones you never want to meet and you have ones who channel that difference in them for good albeit it is driven by self interest.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 9:30:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: QueenDeNile] [#37]
Originally Posted By lumper:

My wife and I have a number of children together (as you may know, there are two people required for conception to occur).  The fact that I am unable to become pregnant due to being a man really does not figure in to my desire to refrain from killing my children.  I am unable to comprehend why you believe this is a factor it all.  Lets be clear, normal people do not kill their children.

Further, are you actually making the argument that the majority of women who choose to kill their child are physically forced to do so by a stronger man?  For this to be true, you would see men forcing their partners into the abortion providers buildings.  This is not happening.

What your study shows is that women who kill their children, look for any reason to absolve themselves from their own responsibility in their children's deaths.  Blaming someone else for their decision.  Next perhaps they will claim that  "The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat kill."  Which actually may have some truth to it.

It seems to be past your bedtime, and the alcohol you apparently consumed is preventing you from thinking clearly.

Genesis 3:9 And the Lord God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?

10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.

11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

13 And the Lord God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lumper:

Wow, really off the deep end. I don't drink and I said coerced. Men do not want babies with the majority of women having abortions. The women who are activists in the movement were studied in the last big feminist march and most hadn't had abortions. There is an inference from the "my body-my right" that interference was socially engineered.

As for your bible quotes-what's your motive? I am Christian, I believe life begins at conception and I believe abortion is wrong. I am merely telling what I know. I had to study this in order to graduate. .
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 10:38:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BTccw] [#38]
Originally Posted By diesel1:

Um....no. Most psycho's do an excellent job of hiding it. Ref Ted Bundy, etc. I knew a very normal-looking cute little drug addict homeless chick who was extremely skilled at scamming people for drug money. I once told her that she "profiled" about the same as a serial killer i.e. perfectly normal but with an underlying sociopath/psychopath personality that would randomly manifest itself. And I dare say most women have the same thing to some degree.
View Quote

This is my experience as well. They seem pretty mainstream even very desirable. These women tend to move around a lot though-jobs, locations, and churches-and find small obscure towns and out of the way “off grid” or “up on the mountain” situations to their liking where people tend to let their guard down and are friendly, open, and welcoming. Think Spirit Lake or Deary, ID kind of places. People in these kinds of places make easy targets because they are so naive-and still “believe all women”. If the people in these towns are lucky the psychopath just sticks to herself-it’s easier to hide the crazy when they are geographically isolated.  God help her partner or new husband who she has isolated with her to play her head fuck games with.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 10:53:33 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By CDW4ME:
7 signs:
Green, purple, pink hair
Scribble looking tattoos
Tattoos
Vaping/smoking
Pronouns
View Quote

My DiL has purple hair.  She is not a Psychopath. She colors her hair as camouflage because she lives in a Left Coast city known for its stupidity. When I’m out with her I actually appreciate her efforts because it draws less attention to us.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 10:57:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Bronsonburner:
Wife told me in February to "get the inside of this place painted ASAP at whatever cost".  I did that, with the caveat to her that we may be giving up our summer vacation for it.  

"DO IT NOW" was the response.  Did it.

Now she has been miffed at me for weeks because she wants a vacation...

I see how divorces happen now...
View Quote
Lol

I just ignored my wife until she painted the living room and kitchen. She did an excellent job

Not paying someone to paint that's crazy.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 11:01:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FreefallRet] [#41]
Women have issues because like men they marry for looks and can't control sexual desire.

Find a woman you can build a shed with or go fishing with. and she understands how to hook up a breaker panel and raise birds.

That's the girl you marry.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 11:01:21 AM EDT
[#42]
That's a real no-shitter...
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 11:10:22 AM EDT
[#43]
Only dumb white western male hasn't figured that out....
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 11:12:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Rock-n-Rolla] [#44]
I agree and am sad for what is done to our women.
They are influenced and groomed by media and the educational system to fight against any type of thinking or lifestyle that has made life harmonious for the last .... well ... thousands of years. "They" have turned our women against us and by doing so have weakened our nation and our culture.
And yes, white western males are the main ones suffering from this and will continue to do so until we accept this is being done by design and purposefully. We are fighting the wrong enemy.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 11:12:31 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By FreefallRet:
Women have issues because like men they marry for looks and can't control sexual desire.

Find a woman you can build a shed with or go fishing with. and she understands how to hook up a breaker panel and raise birds.

That's the girl you marry.
View Quote

What if she’s a horse chick?  

Link Posted: 5/10/2024 11:34:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Sir_Sparhawk] [#46]
OMG! Water is wet!? Who would have thought?
Only a psychopath would think it's ok to murder a baby before it's even born. And since most women support murdering babies, that makes them psychopaths.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 11:37:05 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Alembic:

What?

How would that data even be trackable.
View Quote

Self reported by women I'm sure.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 12:03:23 PM EDT
[#48]
So instead of the men/women psychopath ratio of 5:1, the proposed ratio is 1.2:1.

That’s a big shift although you’re still going to run into more male psychopaths then.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 12:08:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 12:11:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By PacNW5:
So instead of the men/women psychopath ratio of 5:1, the proposed ratio is 1.2:1.

That’s a big shift although you’re still going to run into more male psychopaths then.
View Quote

This information would have been handy- say, 25 years ago?
Page / 5
Top Top