Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/31/2006 2:31:44 PM EDT

Link

We really need a hell and a handbasket smiley.
Link Posted: 5/31/2006 2:33:40 PM EDT
[#1]
WTF----Those limeys are idiots.
Link Posted: 5/31/2006 2:35:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/31/2006 2:37:44 PM EDT
[#3]

A spokesman for police in Gloucester, where it was surrendered, said: "It is a particularly nasty weapon that can, literally, take someone's head off. We are very glad it is off the streets and we want more weapons handed in."

It's an ugly toy for people to hang on their walls. Just about any weapon would be a better choice than that unwieldy monstrosity.
Link Posted: 5/31/2006 2:40:05 PM EDT
[#4]
If having Klingon knives is criminal, then only Klingons will have Klingon knives.

- Al Gorn, Albany, NY, USA

Okay, who did this?

SBG
Link Posted: 5/31/2006 2:40:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

A spokesman for police in Gloucester, where it was surrendered, said: "It is a particularly nasty weapon that can, literally, take someone's head off. We are very glad it is off the streets and we want more weapons handed in."

It's an ugly toy for people to hang on their walls. Just about any weapon would be a better choice than that unwieldy monstrosity.

...because Klingon battle-axe related deaths in the UK are at an all time high. They can be easily concealed in a Klingon battle cruiser, and scare the children when the battle cruiser decloaks.

+

=
Link Posted: 5/31/2006 2:46:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/31/2006 2:47:01 PM EDT
[#7]
ZOMG OH TeHNoesOneONE!!!!!11111!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!1
Link Posted: 5/31/2006 2:48:57 PM EDT
[#8]
KNIVES ARE NOT BANNED AND NEITHER ARE KLINGON BATTLE AXES!

Baleths and every kind of sword you want for sale in the UK…

and this is another dupe…

ANdy
Link Posted: 5/31/2006 2:50:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Dupe!  
Link Posted: 5/31/2006 2:51:03 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

ANdy

You harp on the Raptor, we harp on non-existent british weapon laws.

SBG
Link Posted: 5/31/2006 2:52:45 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

...because Klingon battle-axe related deaths in the UK are at an all time high. They can be easily concealed in a Klingon battle cruiser, and scare the children when the battle cruiser decloaks.
Klingon
www.loveleaf.net/ts/image/GRHK406TS_s.jpg
+
Klingon
www.therpgportal.com/startrek/images/kship01.jpg
=
NOT Klingon
news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39339000/jpg/_39339680_rings300pa.jpg

Klingon

uruk hai from Lord of the Rings.

Learn geek!
Link Posted: 5/31/2006 2:53:15 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Baleths and every kind of sword you want for sale in the UK…

ANdy

I know that they aren't banned yet, but why are they having an amnesty for legal items?
Link Posted: 5/31/2006 2:54:49 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Quoted:

SBG

That reminds me! I havn't ragged on the Raptor for at least a month now… I must be slipping!

ANdy
Link Posted: 5/31/2006 2:55:28 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Klingon
+
Klingon
=
NOT Klingon

Klingon
www.omelete.com.br/imagens/cinema/news/star_trek/worf.jpg

Orc from Lord of the Rings.

Learn geek!

I just thought it was a good picture of a scared child.
Link Posted: 5/31/2006 2:55:31 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

SBG

That reminds me! I havn't ragged on the Raptor for at least a month now… I must be slipping!

ANdy

You don't look at you avatar often, eh?

SBG
Link Posted: 5/31/2006 2:56:40 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Klingon
+
Klingon
=
NOT Klingon

Klingon

uruk hai  from Lord of the Rings.

Learn geek!

Sorry.  At a trek dork and a LOTR dork I could not let it pass.  
Link Posted: 5/31/2006 2:56:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Qa Pla
Link Posted: 5/31/2006 2:57:23 PM EDT
[#18]
They should certainly be banned for poor taste. Same thing for all decorative, non-functional weapons.

Gawdy, gawdy gawdy.
Link Posted: 5/31/2006 2:57:59 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Klingon
+
Klingon
=
NOT Klingon

Klingon

Orc from Lord of the Rings.

Learn geek!

Sorry.  At a trek dork and a LOTR dork I could not let it pass.  

Now we just need to find a pic of Worf holding a terrified child...
Link Posted: 5/31/2006 2:58:17 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Quoted:

I know that they aren't banned yet, but why are they having an amnesty for legal items?

It's a Police PR stunt. By telling the sheeple you are having a 'knife amnesty', they are fooled into thinking you've done something like banned knives, even though you have actually done precisely nothing…

And proof how effective this tactic is?

Hundreds of perfectly sensible and intelligent members on this board now believe knives are banned in Britain because they saw that magic word 'AMNESTY', and an 'Amnesty' suggest something is illegal.

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=468949&page=2

ANdy
Link Posted: 5/31/2006 3:00:20 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a Police PR stunt. By telling the sheeple you are having a 'knife amnesty', they are fooled into thinking you've done something like banned knives, even though you have actually done precisely nothing…

Hundreds of perfectly sensible and intelligent members on this board now believe knives are banned in Britain because they saw that magic word 'AMNESTY', and an 'Amnesty' suggest something is illegal.

ANdy

Just turn in your Klingon battle-axe already. You know you want to.
Link Posted: 5/31/2006 3:02:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Blok NOG Puh HaH!
Link Posted: 5/31/2006 3:11:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/31/2006 3:12:47 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

ANdy

A real warrior uses the Gladius! Axes are for 'women'…

My blade…

Mrs Vito's 'nightstand axe'…

ANdy
Link Posted: 5/31/2006 3:17:10 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

ANdy

img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/macandy/DSC00060.jpg
My blade…

img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/macandy/DSC00057.jpg

ANdy

Well da-n, and all I have is a 9mm AR and a .45acp. I must be slipping. I must haul the FAL out now to try to make up ground.
Link Posted: 5/31/2006 3:22:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Wow, most of the people in the "comments" section are beyond belief.
Link Posted: 5/31/2006 3:24:36 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Wow, most of the people in the "comments" section are beyond belief.

And it seems they wont post your comments if they dont like them.
Link Posted: 5/31/2006 3:28:57 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

ANdy

My blade…

ANdy

Well da-n, and all I have is a 9mm AR and a .45acp. I must be slipping. I must haul the FAL out now to try to make up ground.

This and Mr Marlin 1894 are only an arm lengths away…

ANdy
Link Posted: 5/31/2006 3:35:58 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

ANdy

My blade…

ANdy

img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/macandy/DSC01315.gif

ANdy

Single shot or semi. Now I'll one up you with a M1A, a Thompson, and a Garand. HA!!!!! Now, where in the heck did I put my preban ax????
Link Posted: 5/31/2006 3:41:01 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ANdy

Single shot or semi. Now I'll one up you with a M1A, a Thompson, and a Garand. HA!!!!! Now, where in the heck did I put my preban ax????

Semi .22 and the Marlins in .357

And if they don't work I can always throw the cat at them to buy time for a tactical retreat!

ANdy
Link Posted: 5/31/2006 3:46:12 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ANdy

And if they don't work I can always throw the cat at them to buy time for a tactical retreat!

ANdy

Oh man, I'm allergic to cats, you win.
Link Posted: 5/31/2006 3:51:23 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ANdy

ANdy

Oh man, I'm allergic to cats, you win.

ANdy
Link Posted: 5/31/2006 3:58:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Are the Brits really the pussies they now seem to be?

Pussies, pussies, PUSSIES!

Link Posted: 5/31/2006 4:40:18 PM EDT
[#34]
I'm still waiting for the UK government to go door-to-door and glue oven mitts over everyone's hands.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top