Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2001 10:47:07 PM EDT
Here is how you can access Kmart's customer service, to let them know about your opposition to their decision to stop selling handgun ammunition. The company now keeps a tally on the protest telephone calls and if enough of them are received, they may reverse their decision. Please be polite when calling, it's our common image as gun-owners being projected by each individual caller. The KMart customer service Tel. (866) 562-7848 E-mail : [email protected] It's better to call though, and it only takes 1 min. Remember when Wal-Mart announced that they'd stop selling firearms, a few months back? Well, they were flooded with calls and had to reverses their position. We can do it again. Please spread the news and let's fight the anti-american, anti-freedom gun-grabbers!
Link Posted: 8/24/2001 11:04:24 PM EDT
[#1]
K-Mart in Hayward California already stopped selling ammunition. The only firearm stuff they sell is air rifle and paint ball stuff.

They ripped me off $50 by double charging a written check. I got so much run around and spent to much time off work dealing with managers and crap. I lost to much time I had to stop and cut my losses. Damn I am pissed, $50 they stole from me, and I used 2 hours of vacation time(of course nothing is open when I get off work) dealing with banks, managers, and bullshit.

MYSELF AND MY FAMILY WILL NEVER SHOP K-MART AGAIN. They used to carry alot of fishing gear and firearms related stuff, hardly anything now. I will take my business elsewhere to Wally World and such.

Dan
Link Posted: 8/25/2001 4:54:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Most of us have wrote them and got back the same letter. I told them that Wal-Mart will get my business untill they screw up and do something in the same manner.

I got a K-Mart cash card for my birthday for $50.00 yesterday. It is now in the mail to their Corp. headquarters for a refund back to the person who gave it to me. I WILL NOT SET FOOT INTO THEIR STORE TO GET THE MONEY BACK! Is what I told them in my first letter and that is what I mean. So, 50 bucks won't buy me to walk in their doors not even a thousand will!

I have a K-Mart right behind my house that I use to walk to all of the time. Not now! I will drive an hour to go shopping if I had to.

K-Mart = SELLOUTS!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top