Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 397
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 10:03:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Finally got my test c and hcg from naps after waiting 2 months.

First injection was tonight. Started with .15ml so we’ll see.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 10:50:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By civic96hb:

View Quote

That’s an awfully small dose. Is that daily?
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 8:54:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WilmingtonHKFan] [#3]
Originally Posted By Onlyaspike:
Same as above.....I use 27ga 1/2" for shallow I.M. injections into delts ( my favorite site). Ive also tried injecting into pecs with 27ga or 29ga....also used 25ga 5/8" I.M. injections into thighs ( painful for me) and glutes (not bad at all).  My favorite site is shallow I.M. into delts. Also, split your prescribed dose into 2 equal shots 2x a week .....much better than taking 1 big weekly shot.....test levels will be more consistent with less peaks and valleys....
View Quote

Thanks! I’m at a decently low BF level and am not a huge guy so delt seems like it would be easy and that length needle wouldn’t risk hitting nerve or bone.

Curious if anyone knows why HCG goes to the belly but test does not. I’ve heard there are different metabolism rates for injecting in fat vs muscle but can’t find a definitive answer.
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 9:09:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Delt with a 27g needle is absolutely the easiest I have found. I started in the thigh as a lot do, then went to SubQ in belly, then delts. Been doing this for about 13 years, no way would I ever go back to thigh or belly.
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 9:33:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Everyone has different results but I found that injecting into the delt caused a lot of muscle soreness.  I’ve been doing the ventrogluteal muscle for the last year or so and it’s the easy button for me.
1” 25g is what I use.  I might try 27g next time I’m due for some needles.
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 11:11:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By RNO:

Warm the T first, then backfill a syringe and inject it.
I usually place the the donor syringe in the waist band of my underwear for several minutes to get it to temp.

MCT flows better than Grape Seed or Cotton Seed Oil so that might be why you are having the issue too.
View Quote

Why waste time back filling a syringe?  Your not dulling the needle drawing with it.
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 11:54:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By TheRealSundance:

Why waste time back filling a syringe?  Your not dulling the needle drawing with it.
View Quote

I disagree, I do notice a difference both giving and receiving injections if I draw up with the same needle I inject with.  It's not a major issue or anything, but I can tell.  If I give my wife a B12 injection in the buttocks I notice that the needle doesn't penetrate her skin as easily if she's drawn it up using it.
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 12:03:19 PM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

1. Everytime you break the surface, be it the vial or your skin you are dulling the needle.

2. I draw with a large needle, 20ga, i then back fill a syringe with a much smaller needle to inject.

3. I now have some 27ga 1/2" needles that are L-Lock. After I draw I will just switch out the tip

4. It depends on what the OP had / has. My suggestion was for someone with some 27 to 30ga fixed syringe that is using a needle with a larger syringe to draw with.
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 12:06:46 PM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

Wrong
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 1:47:09 PM EDT
[#10]
I have only seen replaceable needles for the larger one,but not for 30ga.
Would be interest to see how much of a difference it makes changing the needle right before injection.
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 1:49:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By JThompson:
Would be interest to see how much of a difference it makes changing the needle right before injection.
View Quote

I draw with an 18 gauge, switch needles and inject with a 25 gauge.

I just keep an 18g needle with my testosterone and replace it every couple months
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 6:55:15 PM EDT
[#12]
I've been using 28g fixed syringes for a while now for injecting test. For the HCG, I use 31g insulin syringes. Since I've had a needle phobia most of my life, I use some spray antiseptic that has 4% lidocaine in it on the injection area for the test shot. It dulls the pain enough that I don't get a big physiological response to the injection.
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 7:36:29 PM EDT
[#13]

1. Everytime you break the surface, be it the vial or your skin you are dulling the needle.

2. I draw with a large needle, 20ga, i then back fill a syringe with a much smaller needle to inject.

3. I now have some 27ga 1/2" needles that are L-Lock. After I draw I will just switch out the tip

4. It depends on what the OP had / has. My suggestion was for someone with some 27 to 30ga fixed syringe that is using a needle with a larger syringe to draw with.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Like I said why waste the time, the dulling is negligible, millions of diabetics do it daily, a large % will use two different insulins in same needle.  I did for years.   I also do it with my test/deca IM shots.

It's like using a larger needle to draw .25ml because it takes so long with a 27g.

Link Posted: 4/7/2024 7:38:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Chromekilla:

Wrong
View All Quotes

Wrong

It's negligible, did multiple vial insulin for years, no issues and do it with IM now.  

Link Posted: 4/7/2024 7:39:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By crashburnrepeat:

I just keep an 18g needle with my testosterone and replace it every couple months
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By crashburnrepeat:

Wait, you use the same 18 gauge to fill for a couple months?
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 8:26:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By TrackWorker:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TrackWorker:

No twice weekly. I was just going to start with that amount and go from there. What would you suggest?

Also what about the HCG 5000?
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 8:31:58 PM EDT
[#17]

No twice weekly. I was just going to start with that amount and go from there. What would you suggest?

View Quote

Hcg 250-500 iu 2x-3x a week is about right
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 8:40:25 PM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

Without knowing your numbers that’s hard to say. 60mg of test a week just seems like a low number.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 8:53:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Small good news for me. Been off T since January and my T (unreadable low when I started a decade ago) is at 114. So while my levels are very low, I’m naturally making T again. Going to talk about HCG/cookie with my endo to see about knocking the girlfriend up.

Otherwise it’s back on T if that doesn’t pan out. Any thoughts?
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 8:58:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 9:03:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Tagging this thread as I just had my first consultation at a local clinic.  Did a blood draw today and go back in 2 weeks to see where my levels are at.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 9:29:26 PM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

30ga luer lock needles are easily available. I use them.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 9:33:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By TOTHEMAX:
So my new pharmacy has been a hot mess. After spending hours on the phone with them they told me I couldn't get testosterone from them. So I went through walgreens and they gave me 4x 1ml vials. Enough for 1 month.

Anyways, today I get a package from ups and it's another prescription from the new pharmacy. It's a one month supply of a single 10ml vial.

So according to the label it's only good for a month once you break the seal. So essentially I am going to waste 6ml of it a month. What sense does that make?
View Quote

Walgreens is militant about no 10ml vials. They will given 9-10 1 ml vials so you fill from one of those and discard it.

Link Posted: 4/8/2024 9:36:00 PM EDT
[#24]
So according to the label it's only good for a month once you break the seal. So essentially I am going to waste 6ml of it a month. What sense does that make?
View Quote

Ignore the label. It’s fine for the 2.5 months it takes you to consume it. Store it in a dark place, no temp extremes and you’re good.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 8:26:55 AM EDT
[#25]

Walgreens is militant about no 10ml vials. They will given 9-10 1 ml vials so you fill from one of those and discard it.

View Quote

I have no trouble getting 10ml vials from Walgreens. Sometimes they do mistakenly fill it with 10 x 1ml vials and I refuse it and make them change it to a 10ml. I do not involve my insurance because they will not approve the 10ml.

As for the poster above, continue using the pharmacy that sent you the 10ml, no reason you need to discard after 1 month. Just keep getting your refills and stockpile. It takes me about 12-13 weeks to use a 10ml and it’s fine and my numbers are good.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 8:36:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By black71label:

Ignore the label. It's fine for the 2.5 months it takes you to consume it. Store it in a dark place, no temp extremes and you're good.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By black71label:

Ignore the label. It's fine for the 2.5 months it takes you to consume it. Store it in a dark place, no temp extremes and you're good.
Yup.  It's good for a long time.  Even many months later, it's still good to go.  Store like above post.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 8:39:51 AM EDT
[#27]
I had the pleasure of inserting Testopels in men with low T. over the last few months. Brutal (for me anyway). Learned a lot with a great Urology group. There’s a urologist here who posts a wonderful annual thread about urology. Wonder if he’s posted here.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 9:13:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 1:25:29 PM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes
So my new pharmacy has been a hot mess. After spending hours on the phone with them they told me I couldn't get testosterone from them. So I went through walgreens and they gave me 4x 1ml vials. Enough for 1 month.

Anyways, today I get a package from ups and it's another prescription from the new pharmacy. It's a one month supply of a single 10ml vial.

Mine is still providing the 10ml.  My doctor started writing 10ML on the prescription so I think that helps.  Earlier this year someone entered my prescription and marked the 10ml vial as a 30 day supply which meant I could get another 10ml every 30 days.  The prescription only had 2 refills on it to cover 6 months so it didn't really change things much for.  It did let me shift my refill schedule by a few weeks though.  I just consider that a buffer in case there is any supply shortages.  

Link Posted: 4/9/2024 3:41:04 PM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

I get 10ml vials from Walgreens with no issues.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 9:13:58 AM EDT
[#31]
After days of back and forth with my doctor (a super well renowned hospital), and them trying to send me all over the place for HCG, turns out my local CVS stocks it.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 10:36:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By M4Real:
I get 10ml vials from Walgreens with no issues.
View Quote

I recall hearing this previously, and just again from Swire above. Two different locations were ADAMANT about no chance in hell.
Doctor wrote script at least 3 times for it. Despite me cash paying walgreens won't fill it, it finally took an act of christ for them to release to 8 or 9 1ml vials which I think is a 64 day supply? They were making me go in monthly, and when you live 40 miles one way from the pharmacy that adds up.

Glad others are having better success though. I'd like to try to figure out how to get my HCG below $200 ish a month.  But as far as I am aware there is only one pharmacy in the state which stocks/sell it.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 10:50:40 AM EDT
[#33]
I’ve had mixed luck with getting 10mL vials from Walgreens.  I think it’s totally up to the individual pharmacist.  After talking to a few different pharmacists about why they wouldn’t give me a 10 even though that’s what my RX specified I have a suspicion that it’s some sort of inferiority complex/power trip that causes pharmacists to want to want to go against doctors’ orders “because they know better”.  One guy really pompously told me “I don’t know whyyyy your doctor would prescribe you this.  This should never have happened”.  
Whatever man.  

I found a small town Walgreens nearby and had similar issues.  I got a few answers.  It’s only good for 28 days once punctured, insurance won’t cover a 10, your doctor has to call us and say it’s okay (isn’t that literally what a prescription is?), blah blah.  I finally told the pharmacist that I was really trying to support the small town pharmacy but I was gonna go elsewhere if he didn’t start giving me exactly what my doctor has specifically prescribed.  That surprisingly seemed to work because I’ve gotten the 10s the last few times.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 11:03:25 AM EDT
[#34]
Ask your doctor about Clomiphene. It tricks your body to produce testosterone. At 63, my testosterone had dropped to 212. After 6 months, I was at 700. Daily pill without all the horrible side effects.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 11:23:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By cmc201:
Ask your doctor about Clomiphene. It tricks your body to produce testosterone. At 63, my testosterone had dropped to 212. After 6 months, I was at 700. Daily pill without all the horrible side effects.
View Quote

Sure if you are the right kind of hypo. But if you LH and FSH are off the charts, Clomid ain't going to do much for you.

Plus I recall it was discontinued, or at least what walgreens told me. They were only getting it every few times, and very limited supply.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 11:43:28 AM EDT
[#36]

I recall hearing this previously, and just again from Swire above. Two different locations were ADAMANT about no chance in hell.
Doctor wrote script at least 3 times for it. Despite me cash paying walgreens won't fill it, it finally took an act of christ for them to release to 8 or 9 1ml vials which I think is a 64 day supply? They were making me go in monthly, and when you live 40 miles one way from the pharmacy that adds up.

Glad others are having better success though. I'd like to try to figure out how to get my HCG below $200 ish a month.  But as far as I am aware there is only one pharmacy in the state which stocks/sell it.
View Quote
Order HCG from overseas
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 1:08:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By HappyCamel:
Order HCG from overseas
View Quote

Info on this? My only concern is getting pure, real stuff.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 1:23:27 PM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

What horrible side effects?
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 9:38:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HappyCamel] [#39]
Albumin 4.91 g/dl
Estradiol 23.6 pg/ml
FSH 3.17mIU/mL
Hematocrit 41.2%
LH 2.58 mIU/mL
SHBG 28.7nmol/L
Free T 0.09ng/mL
Total T 4.14ng/mL

Any thoughts?
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 10:18:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Just some general info someone might can use.

For needles I use this Canada company,    https://medneedles.com/   amazing service, fast shipping.

3mL | 18G x 1 1/2" - BD-309580 Luer-Lok™ Syringes with PrecisionGlide™ Needles | 100 per Box (I use these to draw the medicine out of the vial,)

i then remove the pin from this syringe and swap to this pin below.

25G x 1" - BD 305125 Precision Glide Needle | 100 per Box

Your needs may vary but I have had great luck with this Company.

I use to get these exact same syringes at CVS but it became to much hassle with the pharmacists, and they were routinely OOS!

I use 10ml vials 3X before because thats what CVS gave me. I find on average there is between 8 1/2 - 9ml in those vials. Thus I prefer the 1ml vials to being short changed.

I never had a problem using the 10ml vials over a span of 4-5 months. I just keep poking the vial. Sometimes the pharmacy gives me 10 singles vials, no rhyme or reason to it.

I inject 100mg, .5ml every Saturday. I inject into my thigh, about halfway between the knee and hip about 2PM on the right leg and 10pm on the left leg into the big muscle. I do swap legs from time to time but in no order.

Sometimes it hurts a little, sometimes I feel nothing.

On used vials always wipe it off with alcohol wipe before pulling out meds. I also wipe it off again with a clean wipe before putting it back into the box.

Been on TRT 8 years. I also found when my Hematocrit went high, it was dehydration. I developed high Uric acid and thus Gout. The only thing that really stopped the Gout, the gout meds did not work, was going on a water drinking binge of 8 bottles a day. Gout cleared up in 2 weeks and HCT dropped from 54 to 43.

Drink lots and lots of water will help lower HCT. I was donating blood every 2 months but now do every 3 months with lots and lots of water intake.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 12:41:54 AM EDT
[#41]
I'm on the hunt for magnesium supplements, ashkagawanda, and tongkat ali. Wondered if anyone had any good brands?

Anything else I should be taking?
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 2:33:18 AM EDT
[#42]
Gorilla Mind Sigma
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:12:11 AM EDT
[#43]
I'm on the hunt for magnesium supplements, ashkagawanda, and tongkat ali. Wondered if anyone had any good brands?

View Quote

Gorilla mind - sigma capsules.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:36:45 AM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

Ignore the one month thing.  Just go by the expiration date on the box, and that can be taken with a grain of salt, within limits.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:40:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Enclomiphene for raising T levels. Anyone here try this stuff?
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:50:39 AM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

Without horrible side effects?  You just haven't taken it long enough to really notice them.  When I was on it my T went from 200 to 1100 in 6 months.  My E2 also spiked around 225 and there are tons of side effects when E2 gets at that level. It takes awhile for the E2 levels to increase and the side effects appear.  After a year my levels had dropped from that 1100 and settled in around 800.  The only major issue I had after that was ED issues which continued to get worse as I was on it.  Of the people in this thread who used it I had one of the better outcomes with it and fewer side effects.  It is a cheap and easy option.  If you tolerate it well and are happy with the results it produces then stick with it.  After 4 years it was not effective, taking more doesn't increase the results, and the side effects had been compounding to the point it was causing problems with my relationship.  Unless someone wants to have more kids, T plus HCG is a more controlled way to go with fewer side effects.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:57:27 AM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

I take the magnesium below and get it from Amazon. No real way to measure it to know if it working.  It has a form of magnesium that is more bioavailable.  

Doctor's Best High Absorption Magnesium Glycinate Lysinate, 100% Chelated

A chart describing the different forms and absorption/bioavailability.  The lower ranked stuff just means you need to take more of it.  The top ranked stuff is really expensive and not worth the cost even though you take less.

Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:58:29 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By DOG556:
Enclomiphene for raising T levels. Anyone here try this stuff?
View Quote

It has been mentioned multiple times and is supposed to have fewer side than regular clomiphene but so far no one in this thread has posted their personal experience with it.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:04:16 AM EDT
[#49]
Been on Cabergoline for a few months no but with no affect.
My doc just started me on a Clomiphene compound this week.  

Regular Test is 650 range but my SHBG is in the 60s so my Free T is low.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 11:18:41 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By WilmingtonHKFan:

Info on this? My only concern is getting pure, real stuff.
View Quote
You can pharma grade straight from India.  You think drugs are still manufactured in the US?
Page / 397
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top