Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/13/2009 2:44:01 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

If it makes you feel any better, I think all of them are worthless pieces of shit who shouldn't be allowed to live in this country, not just Ted.

Yea you are right, maybe Ted should split open his belly 40 years after the fact.

Link Posted: 7/13/2009 2:47:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am shocked the AR15.com overlooks him dodging the draft.

The draft is lame.

I forgive Uncle Ted.

Yeah, the draft was lame. If Ted had manned up and told the government to fuck off like, say, Mohammed Ali and paid the price for his beliefs, I might even be able to respect him. He didn't. He shit on himself for a week and got a fake student deferment so he could tour with his band.

I wonder if the guy who went in his place made it back.

Ted Nugent didn't draft him.  The government did.  Place the blame where the blame is due.

eta: And I don't know much about Century-built AKs, but century-built Cetme's are pretty hit or miss.

Nope. Ted didn't draft him. Ted shirked his responsibility and caused the shortage that required a man who was willing to do the right thing to go in his place. I placed the blame exactly where it is due.

I disagree.

Ted didn't cause anyone else to be drafted because Ted didn't commit the US to the war.  Nor did Ted cause a shortage.  Nor is it really any American's responsibility to fight and die for another country.   Arguably, there might not have been a shortage, but for Eisenhower, Kennedy, and Johnson's decisions to involve ourselves in someone else's conflict.

Link Posted: 7/13/2009 2:48:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Look for Ted in our upcomming series of advertisements for overpriced Wolf Ammo!! - CTD
Link Posted: 7/13/2009 2:49:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Look for Ted in our upcomming series of advertisements for overpriced Wolf Ammo!! - CTD

Link Posted: 7/13/2009 2:52:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/13/2009 2:54:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Ted Nugent went broke investing in things like emu farms, lived in his own excrement to avoid military service, and adopted a child so he could fuck her.

Those are the allegations. Plus his often doubted claims of never using drugs. Have you SEEN the video for journey to the center of the mind?
Link Posted: 7/13/2009 2:56:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ted Nugent went broke investing in things like emu farms, lived in his own excrement to avoid military service, and adopted a child so he could fuck her.

In that context, I don't give a fuck what he thinks about the company that imported my $229 AK copy.  

I'm not disputing what you've said above; most of it is news to me.  I wouldn't call myself a TN devotee, either, so I'm obviously not up on such things..

In the interests of my becoming better informed, would you, or anyone else, please cite authoritative, accessible links for the allegations you've made?

I was going to point you in the direction of his VH1 Behind the Music documentary.  This contains all of the information and much, much more...like the ND in his Jackson, MI house with a bolt action varmint rifle that narrowly missed his son's head.   Ted also describes himself as a "serial pedophile" in this interview, and discusses his "alternative flesh management" encounters with many minors.

However, all traces of this video have disappeared from the internet.  Might have something to do with the Federal statute of limitations for sex crimes against minors being eliminated (Adam Walsh Act), and his subsequent deal with VH1 for the flop show Surviving Nugent.  Just a wild guess.

OK, then, to put it bluntly, you have nothing with which to supply my in terms of corroboration for your allegations?

I never saw the vids you allege, but I'm not saying they didn't exist, either.  Point is, you're making allegations that you can't back up to another, disinterested person.

Let me repeat, I am not a Nugent devotee.  OTOH, I dislike seeing someone's rep dragged through the muck with no objective, verifiable certs, either.  Would you like these things said about YOU?  Without some back-up?

Let's forget, for the moment, that Nugent is a politically active figure, and it would suit some folks' interests to discredit him any way possible, including unfounded, internet innuendo.  I am NOT accusing you of doing so, but in the future, I just might take a dim view of someone repeating an internet "legend" without a shrred of proof.  I don't want X number of folks saying they saw a certain vid, or read a certain quote, i would want to see, or read, it for myself.

If YOU were in the cross-hairs, so to speak, I would think you would want the same consideration.

I know I sure would.

Ok...here toy go..   Although I couldn't find the VH1 video in a quick minute, google still works.  I just checked.      

If we are going to have to post a bibliography in each post for every assertion made in the General Discussion about any individual or face the wrath of a dim view, I would imagine participation will suffer.  

If a celebrity is representing a product through endorsement, he is putting his reputation and personal history out there in the public domain specifically for the purpose of making money.  He's fair game.  

Link Posted: 7/13/2009 4:11:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/14/2009 1:07:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/14/2009 1:35:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I am shocked the AR15.com overlooks him dodging the draft.

A lot of us have not forgotton..
Link Posted: 7/15/2009 10:54:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

WE ARE COMING FOR YOU! - CTD
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top