Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:10:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Exclusive ENQUIRER [url=http://www.nationalenquirer.com/ted_kennedy_paralyzed_jfk_jr_chappaquiddick_mary_jo_cancer/celebrity/67002#] style='FONT-WEIGHT: 400; COLOR: #0000ff; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif; some fresh air on a boat," said another close source.

"As much as he loved being out on the water, he looked stunned and afraid. His demeanor had dramatically changed almost overnight because of the sudden right-side paralysis."
\

I wonder why? the memories of what he did to Mary Jo come flooding back? Afraid it might be done to him?
Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:11:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Good thing universal healthcare isn't operational.  The plug would of been pulled awhile ago.
Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:11:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
He has had another seizure and it has left him paralyzed.

Although he'd been fighting a valiant battle against brain cancer for more than a year, the 77-year-old senator was jolted by a frightening seizure in mid-July that paralyzed the right side of his body and left his speech slurred.

Distraught family members had been holding a vigil at the Kennedy compound in Hyannis Port, Mass., "praying he would go in peace without too much pain," a close family source told The ENQUIRER.

"No one wanted to see him paralyzed. We couldn't think of the 'Lion of the Senate' going out that way."

The ENQUIRER previously reported the senator suffered a mild seizure in mid-June and instructed wife Vicki not to take him to a hospital because he "wanted to die in his own bed," a close source divulged.

The medical setback prevented Ted from making an appearance outdoors at the Kennedys' annual July 4 clam bake, although he was able to go outside July 10.

Only days later, however, he was rocked by another, more intense, seizure and collapsed, according to multiple sources.

"After resisting the wheelchair for so long, this time there was no other choice," a Kennedy family insider told The ENQUIRER. "He was slurring words, but was strong enough to lay down the law and tell wife Vicki he would NOT go to Cape Cod Hospital."

Exclusive ENQUIRER [url=http://www.nationalenquirer.com/ted_kennedy_paralyzed_jfk_jr_chappaquiddick_mary_jo_cancer/celebrity/67002#] style='FONT-WEIGHT: 400; COLOR: #0000ff; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif; some fresh air on a boat," said another close source.

"As much as he loved being out on the water, he looked stunned and afraid. His demeanor had dramatically changed almost overnight because of the sudden right-side paralysis."

Added the close family source: "Vicki and Ted's children were unprepared to see him paralyzed - and the reality of 'the end being near' quickly settled in - leaving them numb and shell-shocked."

Everyone try to be nice.

Some of us can't afford a big boat, poor Ted.              
Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:11:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I know why he looked scared while out on the boat . . . he could hear Mary Jo calling to him.
Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:13:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Should we organize a group buy in case governor Patrick decides to do a Blagojevich and offer a Massachusetts senate seat for sale.

ARFCOM could own a Massachusetts senate seat.
Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:14:06 PM EDT
[#6]
It's only his built up supply of venom that's keeping that Clusterfuck alive.
Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:14:06 PM EDT
[#7]
I have nothing nice to say.
Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:14:44 PM EDT
[#8]
reminds me of Hellraiser....."YOUR SUFFERING WILL BE LEGENDARY EVEN IN HELL".
Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:14:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Bye.
Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:15:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Pelosi|Frank|Obama:  "Wih the healthcare we want to make available to ALL AMERICANS, you will receive the same care that late Sen. Kennedy received during his brave fight against his illness.  This is imperative for ALL AMERICANS."

Beck|Rush|<any person with a brain>:  "So,  are you going to switch your care over?"

Pelosi|Frank|Obama:  "No, we are required by law to have our insurance."

Beck|Rush|<any person with a brain>:  "So, how does this help Americans."

Pelosi|Frank|Obama: "It just will, because I said so."

I honestly hope that Kennedy does kick the bucket.   He's putrid vile that is leading (by being an old blue dog) the charge to destroy our country
Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:16:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Serious Question:  Is that frikkin guy a Zombie?    Why won't he die?   Is the Devil afraid to collect on his deal?

Ever seen a cat toy with a mouse?

The fact that he is still sucking air is proof that Satan himself does not want Teddy in hell.
Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:16:41 PM EDT
[#12]
die! die! die! die! you commie fuck!

I just hope his death doesn't rally the troops for nationalizing health care.

Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:17:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:17:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:18:02 PM EDT
[#15]
I'd be fightin death like a mofo too, you know what's going to happen to him when he crosses.....

so does he.
Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:20:31 PM EDT
[#16]
"Hiyah doin' Ted"

Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:20:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
the 77-year-old senator was jolted by a frightening seizure in mid-July that paralyzed the right side of his body and left his speech slurred.

I'm surprised that they could tell that anything was wrong and that it wasn't just a normal Friday night.

Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:21:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:22:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:22:30 PM EDT
[#20]
So, He likes to be out on the water???

How about a trip in a '66 Lincoln off a low bridge into the bay? How's that water lookin' Teddy?

Perhaps that's why he looked 'stunned and afraid'?

Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:23:35 PM EDT
[#21]

Yep.

Another quote from Hellraiser... "TIME TO PLAY"

Couldn't resist.
Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:24:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Good. I hope his death is excruciating.
Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:24:49 PM EDT
[#23]
I hope he survives but cannot move and is aphasic. Totally locked in. And they have to have 24 hour care for him with a feeding tube to keep him alive for years. After a year or so, he gets Stage 4 decubitus ulcers with MRSA. Then the ghost of Mary Jo comes and keeps him company at night.

No, death is too often a release.
Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:25:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
He is an evil man who is going to have to answer to his maker for the pain he has caused in this world when the fucker finally dies. No sympathy here. Fuck him.

+1
Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:26:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The medical setback prevented Ted from making an appearance outdoors at the Kennedys' annual July 4 clam bake, although he was able to go outside July 10.

Only days later, however, he was rocked by another, more intense, seizure and collapsed, according to multiple sources.

I wonder if the problem developed on July 18.  That would have been a funny coincidence.

No shit... I wonder!

Things that make you go

Something to think about.

Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:26:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:26:57 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

I move that every bill he has introduced/passed in the past 100 years should be struck from the books as his mind has been compromised.

That's retarded, he pushed through a lot of good legislation.

Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:27:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Here's a thought............

Would you live your life so that when you are on your deathbed others with dignity and class will be at a loss for words as what to say...........not because you are such a remarkable person, but because what they truely want to say falls under that old axiom of "if you don't have anything nice to say......."

Well, I'm at a loss for words.
Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:27:26 PM EDT
[#29]

Holy shit!  

I think he should be put back in his car to finish looking for Mary Jo.

Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:28:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I hope he survives but cannot move and is aphasic. Totally locked in. And they have to have 24 hour care for him with a feeding tube to keep him alive for years. After a year or so, he gets Stage 4 decubitus ulcers with MRSA. Then the ghost of Mary Jo comes and keeps him company at night.

Agreed, I want him in agony, I want him miserable, I want him to beg for euthanasia .
Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:29:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Now that is a good one.
Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:30:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Just fucking die already
Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:30:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I move that every bill he has introduced/passed in the past 100 years should be struck from the books as his mind has been compromised.

That's retarded, he pushed through a lot of good legislation.  

Tekka, are you freakin delusional?

Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:31:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Just fucking die already

He's like a fucking cockroach.
Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:34:27 PM EDT
[#35]
I have the issue of National Lampoon that was banned because of the Ted Kennedy ad.
It shows a VW floating on water and says "Ted Kennedy would be president today if he drove a Volkswagon"
In reality and in the end, he was still  responsible for someone dying that could have been possibly saved.
Not much sympathy here.
Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:35:05 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

He has had another seizure and it has left him paralyzed.

Although he'd been fighting a valiant battle against brain cancer for more than a year, the 77-year-old senator was jolted by a frightening seizure in mid-July that paralyzed the right side of his body and left his speech slurred.

Distraught family members had been holding a vigil at the Kennedy compound in Hyannis Port, Mass., "praying he would go in peace without too much pain," a close family source told The ENQUIRER.

"No one wanted to see him paralyzed. We couldn't think of the 'Lion of the Senate' going out that way."

The ENQUIRER previously reported the senator suffered a mild seizure in mid-June and instructed wife Vicki not to take him to a hospital because he "wanted to die in his own bed," a close source divulged.

"After resisting the wheelchair for so long, this time there was no other choice," a Kennedy family insider told The ENQUIRER. "He was slurring words, but was strong enough to lay down the law and tell wife Vicki he would NOT go to Cape Cod Hospital."

Added the close family source: "Vicki and Ted's children were unprepared to see him paralyzed - and the reality of 'the end being near' quickly settled in - leaving them numb and shell-shocked."

Everyone try to be nice.

Me too.

Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:36:26 PM EDT
[#37]
I wish someone would park a black 1966-67 Lincoln Towncar at the end of his driveway for shits and grins.
Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:38:43 PM EDT
[#38]
It's a shame that no one can understand what kind  of drink he is asking for.
Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:40:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Is it against the CoC to hope someone rots in hell?

I was not thinking of the C.O.C. but I did immediately think, "May he rot in Hell".
I hope that is OK.  Not wishing for him to die or anything but once he does, he will be judged.
Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:41:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Slurring words?  So in other words, he is in the usual health and fitness that we have come to expect from Kennedy in the last several decades?
Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:42:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Meh.
Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:44:47 PM EDT
[#42]

That is my newest favorite smiling pear pic!

Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:46:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Although I wholeheartedly agree with all posters,teddy boy has had accomplices being the P.O.S. that he is.I put forth that ALL the voters of Massachusetts who  have voted for and supported  supported him all these years also deserve to rot in hell,What the hell were they thinking?
Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:47:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Well, if The National Enquirer said so, it must be true.

Nowadays they are the full equal of the MSM...

Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:48:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Is it against the CoC to hope someone rots in hell?

I sure as hell hope not!!!!  If anyone deserves to be there, it's old Teddy!
Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:48:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:51:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I know why he looked scared while out on the boat . . . he could hear Mary Jo calling to him.

Well if memories of Mary Jo are haunting him, I hope he lives a long time in a semi consious state

Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:52:17 PM EDT
[#48]
]
Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:54:13 PM EDT
[#49]

Link Posted: 7/23/2009 6:55:02 PM EDT
[#50]
I'm generally quite compassionate by nature.

On this occasion, however, I really don't feel it at all.  This man has done a great deal of damage to the nation.  He can discuss his brilliant theories with his Maker.  

Adios, commie.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top