Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/2/2009 8:57:45 AM EDT
You look like a fuckin Jesse James-wanna-be trailer park reject

ps - the chain wallet & baggy pants are not helping your image, either..
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 8:59:26 AM EDT
[#1]
when the stupidity of wearing a hat for a purpose other than keeping the sun out of your eyes (read: fucking backwards) spread so as to no longer point out the tremendously moronic they had to invent a dumber way to do things..............
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 9:01:33 AM EDT
[#2]
It's the new style down here.

Wear black shorts that could pass as full length pants, red boxers, white basket ball jersey, and a base ball cap that is 87 sizes too big.
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 9:01:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm very self conscience about my thin hair. I wear a hat all the time.
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 9:02:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It's a solar panel for my sex machine !   -  

Link Posted: 9/2/2009 9:06:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Wait.  Time out.  Back-the-fuck-up.

You're saying that you've seen people wear baseball caps with the top of their ears tucked underneath the cap??

You know, Bill Engvall has a whole stand-up comedy routine about handing out signs to stupid people so they could be readily identified ("Here's your sign").  I'm beginning to realize that most of the people who need these signs are, in fact, supplying their own through other means.

_MaH
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 9:08:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
when the stupidity of wearing a hat for a purpose other than keeping the sun out of your eyes (read: fucking backwards) spread so as to no longer point out the tremendously moronic they had to invent a dumber way to do things..............

Hey now! I wear mine backwards. Then again, that's only when I'm taking pictures and the bill gets in the way of the viewfinder. In that mode it's also keeping the sun off my neck.
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 9:12:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I sometimes wear a hat backwards as a "sweatband", am I a moron?
I'm not trying to make fashion statement just trying to keep my sweat from blinding me
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 9:13:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not trying to make fashion statement just trying to keep my sweat from blinding me

do you realize that the same band is present where the bill is also?

Link Posted: 9/2/2009 9:15:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey now! I wear mine backwards. Then again, that's only when I'm taking pictures and the bill gets in the way of the viewfinder. In that mode it's also keeping the sun off my neck.

and i do as well when i'm under a hood or somesuch where the bill actually gets in the way.  just so long as you turn it around when you're done i don't believe stupidity is present there

Link Posted: 9/2/2009 9:18:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Easy fix to this problem. Give them all LaRue hats! I can't get that son of gun half way down my head, never mind over my ears!
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 9:19:20 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

A hat can have other purposes that keeping the sun out of your eyes.

Do you wear a belt even if your pants fit? Ever worn a necktie? Sheesh.

(wearing a hat over your ears looks stupid)

Link Posted: 9/2/2009 9:20:56 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

At that point just shave your head to prove that you're tougher than your slacking follicles.   If they wont cooporate and pull their own weight for the team, fuck 'em and shave 'em.  Maybe get a Brazilian had wax.  Get those non-participating fuckers electrolo-cized out.

Quoted:

Quoted:

when
the stupidity of wearing a hat for a purpose other than keeping the sun
out of your eyes (read: fucking backwards) spread so as to no longer
point out the tremendously moronic they had to invent a dumber way to
do things..............

Ever worn your belt as cuff links?  Ever worn your necktie backwards?

Link Posted: 9/2/2009 9:23:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:

but they're doing it as a fashion statement..........just the same as you described.

the only difference is that i think both look stupid as opposed to you just thinking one way does

Link Posted: 9/2/2009 9:27:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Pepsi beat me to it.
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 9:28:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Easy fix to this problem. Give them all LaRue hats! I can't get that son of gun half way down my head, never mind over my ears!

QFT

I wish mine fit better, but I look like some jug head trying to wear a little kids hat...lol

Link Posted: 9/2/2009 9:30:42 AM EDT
[#16]
They need to pull all the stickers and tags off the hats before they wear them too.

Drives me nuts.
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 9:32:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I occasionally wear a baseball cap backwards if the sun is behind me and I'm staying in one spot (fishing comes to mind).  

I wear a hat purely for function.  Just about the only time I'm outside without a hat on is when there's a helmet there instead.  Once I'm inside it's like I'm in the military, the hat comes off right away.
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 9:35:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, but then the brim may hit whatever I'm working on... car, bike, whatever... sometimes its tight quarters and I need to have a little extra room.

Thanks for playing "let's see if I can call out someone's flawed reasoning on the internet" you loose!
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 9:46:33 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, but then the brim may hit whatever I'm working on... car, bike, whatever... sometimes its tight quarters and I need to have a little extra room.

Thanks for playing "let's see if I can call out someone's flawed reasoning on the internet" you loose!

i suppose you didn't read the damned thread, huh?

well let me help:

and i do as well when i'm under a hood or somesuch where the bill actually gets in the way. just so long as you turn it around when you're done i don't believe stupidity is present there

so no, you LOSE

Link Posted: 9/2/2009 9:52:18 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

You're saying that you've seen people wear baseball caps with the top of their ears tucked underneath the cap??

You know, Bill Engvall has a whole stand-up comedy routine about handing out signs to stupid people so they could be readily identified ("Here's your sign").  I'm beginning to realize that most of the people who need these signs are, in fact, supplying their own through other means.

_MaH

Now I know how to wear my hat next weekend

Link Posted: 9/2/2009 10:04:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

HAHA
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 10:09:05 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

HAHA

Link Posted: 9/2/2009 10:10:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:

_MaH

Now I know how to wear my hat next weekend

With SIGNIFICANT help from the Photoshop Brightness and Contrast tools, I have FINALLY figured out exactly WTF your avatar is.

But yes, wearing your hat in such a manner would indeed make you readily identifiable

_MaH
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 10:12:24 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

They need to pull all the stickers and tags off the hats before they wear them too.

Drives me nuts.

I think the point of this is to show everyone that you have enough cash to always have a brand new hat.

I think it is dumb too.

ETA: Someone posted a picture of the guy shielding his eyes from the sun with his hat backwards. I don't really wear hats anymore, but when I did my oakley's would often hit the bill of the hat. it was really annoying and turning the hat around stopped it.

Link Posted: 9/2/2009 10:15:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
http://www.totalprosports.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/hat-fail.jpg

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

HAHA

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/9/26/128669369425327629.jpg

Awwwwww. is somebody butthurt because I can't spell?
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 10:19:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Whatever grandpa.
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 10:20:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Awwwwww. is somebody butthurt because I can't spell?

hardly, i was just pointing out the correct spelling for the word you were trying to use.  where i took issue was your talking out your ass about something that had already been discussed.

wear your hat however you please but i reserve the right to think you the dumber for doing so.

Link Posted: 9/2/2009 10:31:47 AM EDT
[#28]
i am sooo glad this thread is here! i have a friend that tucks his ear and i blast him every chance i get!!! that is my answer to everything... "why did this break? 'cause your ear is tucked!" i also hate the whole completely straight bill turned sideways! i am an asshole and i dont care so i tell everyone that does, in the most sincere way i tell them that their hat is broke or defective. most just look confused. which is probably why their hat is not on correctly in the first place!   wow that felt good. here i thought i was the only person in the world that it bugged the shit out of. i am not alone. and if you are worried about your hat etiquette... get a clue! dont look like a jacktard and you are probably ok.
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 10:46:13 AM EDT
[#29]
I understand if you are supporting a team, and are trying to look trendy, but I wear a hat to keep the sun out of my eyes, and to hide messy hair sometimes. I don't think I could pull off the Thug-Life look with the over sized, pulled over the ears,  perfectly flat bill and corresponding gang type affiliation colors. (with Pit Bull & Bling accessory's) Doesn't work for me, and I file this "Look" with the pants falling down/ass/underwear hanging out look. (same Mentality/Crowd)
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 11:34:15 AM EDT
[#30]
A tiny head with limited capacity is a prerequisite.
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 2:32:18 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Whatever grandpa.

Just like all the other 'fashion trends' that are so gaudy and goofy-looking, years from now everyone will be looking back and laughing at how ridiculous they looked wearing an outfit with baggy pants, b-ball cap over the ears and a chain wallet. But whatever, don't let ME stop you from wearing your 'trendy' apparel

Link Posted: 9/2/2009 2:37:24 PM EDT
[#32]
at least your original by doing that.....
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 5:59:43 PM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 9/2/2009 6:03:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Maybe they don't want to burn their ears?
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 6:07:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Who would want their ears sticking out?  
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 6:15:29 PM EDT
[#36]
it's also stupid that males have nipples, but why bother worrying about it?

btw, i do not wear hats like that
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 6:17:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I wear my hat backwards when I weld
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 6:22:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/2/2009 6:22:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

So true.

It's still my favorite golfing hat though.
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 6:22:49 PM EDT
[#40]
I wear a hat backwards when im in the boat when the throttle is at wide fucking open.. any other way and she flies off.. Now once i am no longer going Mach 2 i will put it back forward cause backwards screems HOMO!!
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 6:26:08 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's a solar panel for my sex machine !   -  

Are you saying that it won't work in the dark?

Link Posted: 9/2/2009 6:26:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is why I wear a boonie hat most of the time. Keeps the sun off all the way around, and the brim is nice and flexible and gets out of the way when it's time to take pictures.
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 6:27:41 PM EDT
[#43]

Thats gotta be at an Auto Zone.  Its like their parking lots is da thug garage.
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 6:29:09 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Aight, dawg

Link Posted: 9/2/2009 6:30:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 6:33:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Every time I get one of those it seems to magically fit like a glove right out of the box.
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 6:33:36 PM EDT
[#47]
visors on anybody is just as gay.

Link Posted: 9/2/2009 6:35:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Quoted:

As soon as I figure out that Jedi trick that keeps my holster on my hip I MAYgive my belt to charity.

Plus a gentleman ALWAYS wears a belt when wearing pants/shorts with belt loops.  Isn't it a Marine Corps order as well?
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 6:54:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Aight, dawg

YO YO!!

Link Posted: 9/2/2009 6:55:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
visors on anybody is just as gay.  

I laugh when I see somebody wearing one backward AND upside down.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top