Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/14/2009 7:05:14 PM EDT
Leno tells Kanye West that he ruined what was probably the biggest night of a young girls life, and asks him what his dead mother would have thought about his actions. He sat there in silence and almost cried.

Fucking Owned. Its not very often that invoking someones dead mother as an insult is acceptable, but for this shitbag it is.

God I hate Kanye West.

LINK

Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:06:39 PM EDT
[#1]
FKW
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:07:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Hmmmmm, A liberal owned a liberal
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:08:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
FKW

Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:08:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Fuck Kanya and Fuck Obama
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:09:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Leno should have punched him during his little moment of silence.

Racist POS
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:10:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Why would anyone expect polite behavior from those that have rejected such things?

Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:12:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Honest question:

Is it hypocritical for us to think it's okay for Joe Wilson to yell "You lie" to the Pres, while despising gayfish west?

Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:12:49 PM EDT
[#8]

He's a fish yo
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:14:04 PM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:16:13 PM EDT
[#10]
WhAT Teh fuxxor is a "kanye west"?

Is it sposed to b Kenya, West?

And yeah, fuck obongo.

Fucking clowns
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:16:16 PM EDT
[#11]
My prediction after Taylor and Kanye make up and he apologizes profusely, a Taylor swift Country/Rap Song featuring Kanye West that will top the charts
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:16:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Honest question:

Is it hypocritical for us to think it's okay for Joe Wilson to yell "You lie" to the Pres, while despising gayfish west?

The mtv awards doesn't involve elected officials making descisions that affect millions.
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:17:08 PM EDT
[#13]
my bet is the whole thing was drummed up by MTV to get ratings. fuck em all
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:18:31 PM EDT
[#14]
I would have given up a gun to see Taylor whack Kanye across the face with that moon man.
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:18:55 PM EDT
[#15]
WHERE IS THE VIDEO?!?!?!
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:19:07 PM EDT
[#16]

stop picking on kwame!!!

Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:19:41 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

WHERE IS THE VIDEO?!?!?!

I went lookin', got nuthin'.

Check hulu tomorrow maybe?

Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:19:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Yeah ,  I thought it was nice that leno put him in his place.
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:20:17 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

my bet is the whole thing was drummed up by MTV to get ratings. fuck em all

Yup. Cameras were sure ready to capture facial expressions.

Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:20:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:27:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Nice.  I knew I liked Jay Leno.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:28:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Probably about the smartest thing Leno could have done.
He knew he'd have a big audience for his first show, and has been advertising Kanye West and co for a while
giving him the smackdown show's he still "One of the good guys"
Canceling him wouldn't have accomplished much, unless he put Taylor Swift on instead.
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:32:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Hey, that's just the sort of thing that West needs in order to wake the hell up and take a damned long hard look at himself

and ask himself if he's the sort of man that he'd want his father to be.  

It could actually make him a better person.   I'm all for that.   I don't care who you are or what your political affiliation is,  I expect everyone

to be well mannered, considerate, and thoughtful in their words and actions.   I won't cut anyone any slack on that regardless of their political

affiliation.

Is Leno liberal?  It doesn't matter to me. He's a GENTLEMAN.  Even his political humor is never mean spirited.   I respect anyone who is

considerate and thoughtful and well mannered, regardless of their political persuasion.     But I have no respect for a jackass, even one

who is politically my twin.

Probably the single greatest harm done to America in the past few years or decades is the loss of the culture of civility that really was a

defining element for all of the greatest decades in American history.     We fought wars and we fought hard,  and even though during

WWII there was much anti-Germanic and anti-Japanese sentiment,  and in the case of the Japanese, it was racially based every bit as

much as it was based on the fact that Japan had attacked us without apparent provocation,  once the war was over we picked Japan up,

set it on its feet, dusted it off, and then started a partnership with Japan that resulted in a very quick rebuilding of Japan, and saw Japan

rapidly transform itself into one of the best neighbors, allies, and businessmen that the western world has ever had.   That's the classic

American spirit of "Now that the fight's over, let's be pals" which I think is maybe the single greatest thing about our classic culture.

We've largely lost that civility, that genuine decency,  particularly when dealing with others in our own country on the other end of the

political spectrum.   Our fellow American citizens,  hating us for our idealogy every bit as much as any American hated the Japanese

on December 8th, 1941,  and frankly the feeling is mutual.     This doesn't feel right to me.   I know it's not.

I would maintain that the Democrats are the aggressors in this deterioration of civility,  but I have no doubt that many Democrats would

feel entirely justified in thinking the same about us.  And maybe their arguments might have merit, if looked at from their perspective.

I wish for a return of civility,  of graciousness,  of everyday kindness,  from everyone.    I wish for a change in our popular culture that

once again places emphasis on these classic and worthy values.

You can start with yourself.   Do YOU measure up?  Picture yourself as your own father or mother.  How close to ideal are you to your own

picture of what a great father or mother is?

Will you work on making yourself more like that?  

Is now soon enough to start?   I think so.  

CJ

Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:32:29 PM EDT
[#24]
I posted this in the comments section. I was directed at a black lady who's very typical in supporting other black people no matter whether they are right or wrong:

"Terri,

When does it all end for you? WHEN do you stop making excuses for most of the icons of black culture that act and live their lives so poorly? WHEN do you stop letting losers like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Kayne, etc speak for you? Until you DO stop elevating the worst examples to the status of role models and examples of how to live, you will NEVER get that respect you so obnoxiously demand. Whether or not you like Ms. Swift’s music or respect her talent, she’s lived her life with class and dignity. You haven’t shown much of that here, and the guy you’re defending doesn’t have a clue what that is."

Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:33:24 PM EDT
[#25]
LOL LOL LOL
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:34:16 PM EDT
[#26]
i bet west was probably stoned and drink also
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:38:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Honest question:

obama started his comments by calling "prominent politicians" liars. That seems to be lost on the media.

Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:39:32 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Honest question:

Not at all. Joe Wilson is an elected representative, overcome with emotion when his president boldly misleads the nation and says so. He wasn't wrong, Obama DID lie.

Kanye West is a racially motivated scumbag who injected himself into a performer's moment, and ruined it. His sole purpose was to throw race into the situation, believing his arrogant little douche opinion to be so important it can squash anyone in its way.

Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:40:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Racist POS

Or Jay should have yelled, "ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!"
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:42:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Link to video clip?
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:45:12 PM EDT
[#31]
For the most part I liked Jays show.  His deal with KW, and his somewhat funny jabs at 0 in the "interview".

I do hope KW makes a sincere apology in person to Taylor, at the least.
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:48:23 PM EDT
[#32]
My girlfriend said she was disgusted with KW's antics at the VMAs.

"He likes to say he represents black people.  He doesn't represent shit."

I told her that him drinking from the bottle of booze made him (and by extension black performers) look like a well dressed drunken ghetto thug.

She agreed, saying he didn't help the image of blacks one bit.

FKW.  Hope his mama suffered.  Hope he suffers.

John
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:48:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Kanye West is a fucking idiot
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:50:43 PM EDT
[#34]
http://www.thejaylenoshow.com/video/clips/jays-premiere-preview/1156980/

43 second clip of him walking out and leno asking him what his mother would think
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:53:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Oh, please.  If he was so repentent, he wouldn't keep doing crap like that.  He's a worthless, no-talent thug.
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:55:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:55:52 PM EDT
[#37]
His mom died of plastic surgery (paid for by kanye west's act, no doubt).

Somehow, I don't think she'd be that upset with his shenanigans.
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:56:13 PM EDT
[#38]
youtube link anyone?
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:56:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Adding to my previous comments,  having seen West's reaction to Leno's question,  I think that there's no doubt he regrets his actions.

I have a hard time condemning someone for an action that he already clearly regrets.    It's not like any of US have never made a mistake

that we regretted and would not repeat.

But if he does it again,  no sympathy.  Never make the same mistake twice. It's hard to forgive that.
CJ

Link Posted: 9/14/2009 8:00:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Hey, that's just the sort of thing that West needs in order to wake the hell up and take a damned long hard look at himself
and ask himself if he's the sort of man that he'd want his father to be.  

It could actually make him a better person.   I'm all for that.   I don't care who you are or what your political affiliation is,  I expect everyone
to be well mannered, considerate, and thoughtful in their words and actions.   I won't cut anyone any slack on that regardless of their political
affiliation.

Is Leno liberal?  It doesn't matter to me. He's a GENTLEMAN.  Even his political humor is never mean spirited.   I respect anyone who is
considerate and thoughtful and well mannered, regardless of their political persuasion.     But I have no respect for a jackass, even one
who is politically my twin.

Probably the single greatest harm done to America in the past few years or decades is the loss of the culture of civility that really was a
defining element for all of the greatest decades in American history.     We fought wars and we fought hard,  and even though during
WWII there was much anti-Germanic and anti-Japanese sentiment,  and in the case of the Japanese, it was racially based every bit as
much as it was based on the fact that Japan had attacked us without apparent provocation,  once the war was over we picked Japan up,
set it on its feet, dusted it off, and then started a partnership with Japan that resulted in a very quick rebuilding of Japan, and saw Japan
rapidly transform itself into one of the best neighbors, allies, and businessmen that the western world has ever had.   That's the classic
American spirit of "Now that the fight's over, let's be pals" which I think is maybe the single greatest thing about our classic culture.

We've largely lost that civility, that genuine decency,  particularly when dealing with others in our own country on the other end of the
political spectrum.   Our fellow American citizens,  hating us for our idealogy every bit as much as any American hated the Japanese
on December 8th, 1941,  and frankly the feeling is mutual.     This doesn't feel right to me.   I know it's not.

I would maintain that the Democrats are the aggressors in this deterioration of civility,  but I have no doubt that many Democrats would
feel entirely justified in thinking the same about us.  And maybe their arguments might have merit, if looked at from their perspective.

I wish for a return of civility,  of graciousness,  of everyday kindness,  from everyone.    I wish for a change in our popular culture that
once again places emphasis on these classic and worthy values.

You can start with yourself.   Do YOU measure up?  Picture yourself as your own father or mother.  How close to ideal are you to your own
picture of what a great father or mother is?

Will you work on making yourself more like that?  

Is now soon enough to start?   I think so.  

CJ

QFT.

Glad I took the time to read your post, good stuff.
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 8:00:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Leno should've canceled this fool's appearance. Giving him a stage is just further dignifying his douchebaggery...
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 8:03:15 PM EDT
[#42]
I thought is was very classy of Beyonce to have Taylor Swift come up and have her time...

Freaking Kanye West is a total no class no talent (like 99% of rappers)

BIGGER_HAMMER

Link Posted: 9/14/2009 8:04:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
For the most part I liked Jays show.  His deal with KW, and his somewhat funny jabs at 0 in the "interview".

If she was my daughter that piece of shit had better stay at least 300 yards away from her, depending on the crosswind.
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 8:04:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
http://www.thejaylenoshow.com/video/clips/jays-premiere-preview/1156980/

43 second clip of him walking out and leno asking him what his mother would think

Link didn't work for me.

Link Posted: 9/14/2009 8:04:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Kanye is a piece of shit. Enough said.
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 8:13:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If she was my daughter that piece of shit had better stay at least 300 yards away from her, depending on the crosswind.

Pink was so going to kick his ass. She had to be restrained. She's pretty buff too.

Link Posted: 9/14/2009 8:23:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Aside from Jay Leno, I don't recognize any of these names.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 8:26:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Racist POS

+1
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 8:28:50 PM EDT
[#49]
*cough* Jay.Leno.2009.09.14.Jerry.Seinfeld.HDTV.XviD-CHGRP *cough*

Link Posted: 9/14/2009 8:30:57 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Honest question:

I think there's a tad bit of difference between someone calling out a liar on his bullshit, and some asshole who ruins somebody's big night and yells "GEORGE BUSH HATES BLACK PEOPLE!" on tv for no fucking reason.

I mean, even Chris Tucker was looking at him like he was fucking insane when he did that.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top