Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/10/2009 3:36:20 AM EDT

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/travel/worlds-first-cougar-cruise-sets-sail-from-the-us-headed-to-mexico/story-e6frfhb6-1225808969381

World's first Cougar cruise sets sail from the US headed to Mexico

THE first ever international cruise for cougars - older women who are
interested in younger men - has set sail from San Diego, US.

The sold-out International Cougar Cruise took place aboard Carnival’s Fun Ship Elation bound for Ensenada, Mexico.

Guests participated in three nights of dancing and partying, featuring special guest Miss Cougar America.

It
was promoted as a cruise for the cougar who “knows exactly what she
wants … (and) what she doesn’t want is children, cohabitation or
commitment”.

Industry experts have welcomed the cruise, saying
that older women should not be discriminated against because of a
relationship with a younger man.

"Age discrimination is perhaps
the most pervasive prejudice in American Society," Rich Gosse, Chairman
of The Society of Single Professionals in the US, a sponsor of the
cruise, said.

"Older
women, in particular, are victimized by our youth-oriented society.
They are regarded as 'non-sexy'... The truth is that there are millions
of American men who find older women attractive, and we will prove it
on the Cougar Cruise."
"2009 is the year of the Cougar," says Ann Thomas, Executive Director of The Singles Travel Company, said.

"We were surprised to discover that there has never been an International Cougar Cruise. Obviously this cruise is long overdue.”

Tickets cost from $US125 ($138) per person, for double occupancy. The ship set sail on December 4.

Link Posted: 12/10/2009 3:39:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Only $138 per person!?!? (and up obviously)

ETA: Pics?
Link Posted: 12/10/2009 3:41:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Too bad the term Cougar has gone from meaning very sexy older woman to disgusting fat slob with clipped hair and a Disney T-shirt.
Link Posted: 12/10/2009 3:43:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Miss Cougar America (on the right) Gloria Navarro.........  

Link Posted: 12/10/2009 3:45:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

http://guanabee.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/miss-cougar-america-gloria-navarro-photo-pic.jpg  

id hit it
Link Posted: 12/10/2009 3:45:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

http://guanabee.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/miss-cougar-america-gloria-navarro-photo-pic.jpg  

Link Posted: 12/10/2009 3:47:28 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/10/2009 3:48:28 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Ahhhh, Ill stay home, thank you.

Link Posted: 12/10/2009 3:58:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Yeah, I have a feeling that this boat is full of fail.
Link Posted: 12/10/2009 3:59:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Cougars yes, that cougar NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/10/2009 3:59:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/10/2009 4:01:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

id hit it

Me too.....with a bat.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/10/2009 4:01:46 AM EDT
[#12]
uhhh is this the first wave of the invasion of mexico or something????
Link Posted: 12/10/2009 4:03:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Must be able to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.
Link Posted: 12/10/2009 4:05:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Never mind, I don't want time out.
Link Posted: 12/10/2009 4:07:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Must be able to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.

I would sincerely hope so. That's about all she could have going for her.
Link Posted: 12/10/2009 4:24:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Who's ex wife is on there?
Link Posted: 12/10/2009 4:30:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Every woman over 45 now thinks she's a cougar.
Link Posted: 12/10/2009 4:31:11 AM EDT
[#18]
cue the picture of the hotdog being thrown down the hallway.
Link Posted: 12/10/2009 4:34:55 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Love, exciting and new

Come Aboard. We're expecting you.

Love, life's sweetest reward.

Let it flow, it floats back to you.

Love Fail Boat soon will be making another run

The Love Fail Boat promises something for everyone

Set a course for adventure,

Your mind on a new romance.

Love won't hurt anymore

It's an open smile on a friendly shore.

Yes LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE! It's LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE! (hey-ah!)

Love Fail Boat soon will be making another run

The Love Fail Boat promises something for everyone

Set a course for adventure,

Your mind on a new romance.

Love won't hurt anymore

It's an open smile on a friendly shore.

It's LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE! It's LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE! It's

LOOOOOOOOOOOVE!

It's the Love Fail Boat-ah! It's the Love Fail Boat-ah!

The seniors are waiting for you....

Fail Boat... the Faiiiiil Boooooat....

Link Posted: 12/10/2009 4:36:02 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Hey, it's not like they bite... they're toofless!  

Link Posted: 12/10/2009 4:37:25 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 12/10/2009 4:38:16 AM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 12/10/2009 4:41:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Drama boat more like it. A fuckin boat load of crazies...fuck that. I'm more interested in their daughters with the daddy issues. Them the ones i like to fuck. Hard.

Link Posted: 12/10/2009 4:46:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

It's like the 70's reversed.  
When every guy who had been too old to go to Woodstock thought buying a cheap toupee and a leisure suit made him a swinging cat.
Link Posted: 12/10/2009 4:50:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Think about the poor, young, good-looking bastards on that cruise who work for the cruise line - they must be having a hell of a time keeping the women off them.
Link Posted: 12/10/2009 5:12:11 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

+1. Absolutely.

Lets hope there is some sort of plan in the works to sink the ship because I'm going to assume the good looking cougars don't need a damn designated commercial cruise ship to get laid.
Link Posted: 12/10/2009 5:13:17 AM EDT
[#27]
No thanks. Banging the geriatric does not seem appealing to me.
Link Posted: 12/10/2009 5:17:07 AM EDT
[#28]
Never would my retarded screen door hit that hurricane's angry fist or drumset's god....

no wait..
Link Posted: 12/10/2009 5:37:35 AM EDT
[#29]
The turbine engine on the ship will be powered by the hot flashes.
Link Posted: 12/10/2009 5:42:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Some single arfcommer should step up and volunteer to go on a scouting cruise. I'll put up the first $20 towards a ticket. Pic's are mandatory, creative writing skills are a plus.
Link Posted: 12/10/2009 5:44:06 AM EDT
[#31]
just when a generation feels secure thinking it avoided certain std's you have the mighty cougars sling shotting the crap to the 50 & up!

80 year olds having to learn to wind surf because they got herpes.
Link Posted: 12/10/2009 5:47:56 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

just when a generation feels secure thinking it avoided certain std's you have the mighty cougars sling shotting the crap to the 50 & up!

80 year olds having to learn to wind surf because they got herpes.

Link Posted: 12/10/2009 5:58:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

“knows exactly what she wants … (and) what she doesn’t want is children, cohabitation or commitment”.

I guess nothing beats mom openly admitting she wants to be a whore.    It also is another double standard women get away with.  When men say the same thing they are called disgusting pigs by women.  If a bunch of men in their 40s organized a cruise with girls in their 20s for the purpose of hooking up then women and the media would completely destroy them as pathetic, disgusting, and peverts.  

This whole attitude just furthers the moral decline of American as well as the destruction of the traditional family.  When daughters see mothers running around, being whores, and doing whatever they want with no consequences it tells the young women that it is ok to do that.  My ex-wife's parents weren't like that but her aunt was and most of her friends did that.  It comes as no suprise that my ex-wife started doing that after we were married.  The same goes for my brother's ex-wife, my cousin's ex-wife...etc.  I also see it with the women that I work with.  That attitude with a lot of women has changed from wanting to build up a strong family to "I'm going to do whatever I want." which usually means running around hooking up with whoever even when they are married.  

The idea of wanting a traditional family is going to be one held by only a minority of people in the next decade.  The new family ideal will be "building a blended family" meaning women having multiple kids by multiple guys, the newest guy she hooks up with will be expected to take care of her and her brood while getting little to nothing in return.

Link Posted: 12/10/2009 6:01:13 AM EDT
[#34]
Quote -

"Industry experts have welcomed the cruise, saying that older women should not be discriminated against because of a relationship with a younger man."

"Age discrimination is perhaps the most pervasive prejudice in American Society," Rich Gosse, Chairman of The Society of Single Professionals in the US, a sponsor of the cruise, said."

Let's reverse that...a bunch of 50-60 year old guys charter a cruise and invite a few sororities...I'm sure the cruise line  and media would LOVE that.
Link Posted: 12/10/2009 6:06:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

“knows exactly what she wants … (and) what she doesn’t want is children, cohabitation or commitment”.

I guess nothing beats mom openly admitting she wants to be a whore.    It also is another double standard women get away with.  When men say the same thing they are called disgusting pigs by women.  If a bunch of men in their 40s organized a cruise with girls in their 20s for the purpose of hooking up then women and the media would completely destroy them as pathetic, disgusting, and peverts.  

This whole attitude just furthers the moral decline of American as well as the destruction of the traditional family.  When daughters see mothers running around, being whores, and doing whatever they want with no consequences it tells the young women that it is ok to do that.  My ex-wife's parents weren't like that but her aunt was and most of her friends did that.  It comes as no suprise that my ex-wife started doing that after we were married.  The same goes for my brother's ex-wife, my cousin's ex-wife...etc.  I also see it with the women that I work with.  That attitude with a lot of women has changed from wanting to build up a strong family to "I'm going to do whatever I want." which usually means running around hooking up with whoever even when they are married.  

The idea of wanting a traditional family is going to be one held by only a minority of people in the next decade.  The new family ideal will be "building a blended family" meaning women having multiple kids by multiple guys, the newest guy she hooks up with will be expected to take care of her and her brood while getting little to nothing in return.

I have to agree.  Most relationships will eventually resemble a certain proclaimed "disadvantaged" segment of our society.
Link Posted: 12/10/2009 6:23:19 AM EDT
[#36]
shouldn't it be Mrs. or Ms. cougar america?  i typically think miss goes for younger chicks.
Link Posted: 12/10/2009 6:32:14 AM EDT
[#37]
it would be extremely approrpiate for some mishap to occur, itd really be the failboat then

not that I want anyone to get seriously hurt , just something minor like running aground,  explosive diahrrea or rampant STD making the rounds
Link Posted: 12/10/2009 6:33:27 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Some single arfcommer should step up and volunteer to go on a scouting cruise. I'll put up the first $20 towards a ticket. Pic's are mandatory, creative writing skills are a plus.

And where do I apply?

Link Posted: 12/10/2009 6:34:56 AM EDT
[#39]
Not even a Somali pirate would hit that.
Link Posted: 12/10/2009 6:36:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I threw up in my mouth a little

Link Posted: 12/10/2009 6:37:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
it would be extremely approrpiate for some mishap to occur, itd really be the failboat then
http://ajroxmywhitesox.mlblogs.com/failboat.jpg

not that I want anyone to get seriously hurt , just something minor like running aground,  explosive diahrrea or rampant STD making the rounds

10/10 for an excellent use for the FAIL BOAT!
Link Posted: 12/10/2009 6:38:05 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Not even a Somali pirate would hit that.

He shoots... he SCORES!

LMAO
Link Posted: 12/10/2009 7:04:17 AM EDT
[#43]
The beast on the left has a beard!
Link Posted: 12/10/2009 7:06:27 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

I noticed that (((shudder))) as well....  

Link Posted: 12/10/2009 7:08:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I noticed that (((shudder))) as well....  

WTF, how could you guys look at it long enough to notice that?  I was DNW within the first 1/10 sec
Link Posted: 12/10/2009 7:09:41 AM EDT
[#46]
Good lulz in here
Link Posted: 12/13/2009 1:27:30 PM EDT
[#47]
So....

Anyone have the "After ACTION Report"????
Link Posted: 12/13/2009 1:35:48 PM EDT
[#48]
jus what I want:

some 3 or 4 time divorced old women with stretch marks and menpoause...
Link Posted: 12/13/2009 1:40:45 PM EDT
[#49]
I do not think that I would want to be working in housekeeping on that ship.
Link Posted: 12/13/2009 1:54:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Drama, bitchiness, alcohol, and plenty of plastic surgery.

What could go wrong?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top