Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 220
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 1:02:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I guess, why spend money on a free float with a rail that supposedly mates the upper and rail to be sturdy together.  I get that there is a benefit of a uni-mount but I feel like my Reece should try to be as light as possible and will there really be that much torsion between the the two that it would mess with my zero?
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 1:40:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:53:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By snoopfighter:
I guess, why spend money on a free float with a rail that supposedly mates the upper and rail to be sturdy together.  I get that there is a benefit of a uni-mount but I feel like my Reece should try to be as light as possible and will there really be that much torsion between the the two that it would mess with my zero?
View Quote

When chasing accuracy, you want to eliminate all factors that could hinder performance. The rail is more for floating the barrel and keeping it cool to the touch under heavy/suppressed shooting. Your build looks great, do with it what you please!
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 8:49:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HaveBlue83] [#4]
because a rail does not and can not "mate" to the upper. a rail is for a bipod and accessories. free float style is for accuracy. i have yet to have a rail match an upper perfectly.

besdes.....the only people usi g regular rings on an ar are mk12 people and thats because its period correct. so many advances have been made so you can get a much better cheeck weld and a farther forward scope position with cantilever mounts. right now your logic is fighting facts. if you want unitized you wil need a monolithic upper like an LMT or new colt style.

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 8:54:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By HaveBlue83:
because a rail does not and can not "mate" to the upper.

View Quote

....except the times when it does and can, of course.

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 10:50:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Eyekahn] [#6]
Last one I promise

Its finally complete. Got my BC caps and some ladder rail cover cut up. Ordered some Sierra Tipped Matchking 77gr. Going to start load development with those soon!

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 11:04:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Eyekahn:

When chasing accuracy, you want to eliminate all factors that could hinder performance. The rail is more for floating the barrel and keeping it cool to the touch under heavy/suppressed shooting. Your build looks great, do with it what you please!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Roger that.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 11:16:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Larue Stealth and PredatAR barrels half off on their website today if anyone is interested for their recce
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 11:38:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By gaston4:
Larue Stealth and PredatAR barrels half off on their website today if anyone is interested for their recce
View Quote

Took me 35mins to get the order through but I got one headed my way
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 2:15:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Last one I promise

Its finally complete. Got my BC caps and some ladder rail cover cut up. Ordered some Sierra Tipped Matchking 77gr. Going to start load development with those soon!

<a href="http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/cwm556/media/4F4A2EAC-190F-4113-8C26-5841B44AE71D_zpszo6fymkq.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b510/cwm556/4F4A2EAC-190F-4113-8C26-5841B44AE71D_zpszo6fymkq.jpg</a>
View Quote

Some honky tooooonk badonk adonk...    Looks good.  Very good.  I have to say for some reason yours is my favorite in a while.  I'm not even sure why.  Just the whole package.  I like the higher magnification scopes too.  Some might say it's more for SPR's but...  whatever.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 2:46:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By JJREA:

Some honky tooooonk badonk adonk...    Looks good.  Very good.  I have to say for some reason yours is my favorite in a while.  I'm not even sure why.  Just the whole package.  I like the higher magnification scopes too.  Some might say it's more for SPR's but...  whatever.
View All Quotes
Last one I promise

<a href="http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/cwm556/media/4F4A2EAC-190F-4113-8C26-5841B44AE71D_zpszo6fymkq.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b510/cwm556/4F4A2EAC-190F-4113-8C26-5841B44AE71D_zpszo6fymkq.jpg</a>

Thanks! I really wanted to build a rifle gas 16in with higher magnification. It almost all started around the new Sierra Tipped 77gr. The higher BC means you need less velocity to achieve peak performance, so the extra 2in of barrel is overkill so Its a mini SPR or a SPRECCE! My original plan was to find a NF 2.5-10x24 Mil/Mil with ZS but that trail has run ice cold and the ones that do pop up are more expensive than my old Elcan! I am really digging this scope. Glass is clear, the turrets are solid, and most importantly the adjustments are true. I highly recommend it! After a few hundred more rounds i will probably do a write up on the barrel in the Rainier Industry forum.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:02:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JJREA] [#12]
I don't know if it's the rail or what but now I'm all confused.  Are you saying that's a rifle system with an 18" barrel on there?  I assumed it was a 16" mid.  

I'd be worried about dwell time with a 16" rifle and not enough pressure. At least in colder temps.  But I guess maybe with the can you don't need to worry about that.  Maybe with it off though?  Or you just get an adjustable gas block and make sure the port is big enough???  

If it IS an 18"er, you're probably in the wrong thread.  SPR all the way.  But what the heck....  I think it looks freaking great.  That's gotta only be 16" eh?  Why is it so hard for me to tell anymore.  These long rails......

Did you and blackopscottie copy one another's paper?  That thing is practically an identical twin.  What the........................
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:29:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ihcnehc_v2] [#13]
Just to follow up what has been said, perhaps redundantly.  Unless it is a specialized rail and upper combo, e.g., something like Seekins or Colt 6940, rail does move, however slightly, when the gun is slung around, or bipod is being loaded, and etc.  In addition, many rails have slightly different height than the upper receiver.  The photo below has been posted a few pages back.  It is a work gun used in a competition ( latest Leupold MK6 3-18x and it was last year, so it is current ).  It uses a rings + rail extension combo.

[Needs 3 votes to show, until then click on the link to see.]

because a rail does not and can not "mate" to the upper. a rail is for a bipod and accessories. free float style is for accuracy. i have yet to have a rail match an upper perfectly.

besdes.....the only people usi g regular rings on an ar are mk12 people and thats because its period correct. so many advances have been made so you can get a much better cheeck weld and a farther forward scope position with cantilever mounts. right now your logic is fighting facts. if you want unitized you wil need a monolithic upper like an LMT or new colt style.

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 6:50:41 PM EDT
[#14]
I don't know if it's the rail or what but now I'm all confused.  Are you saying that's a rifle system with an 18" barrel on there?  I assumed it was a 16" mid.  

I'd be worried about dwell time with a 16" rifle and not enough pressure. At least in colder temps.  But I guess maybe with the can you don't need to worry about that.  Maybe with it off though?  Or you just get an adjustable gas block and make sure the port is big enough???  

If it IS an 18"er, you're probably in the wrong thread.  SPR all the way.  But what the heck....  I think it looks freaking great.  That's gotta only be 16" eh?  Why is it so hard for me to tell anymore.  These long rails......

Did you and blackopscottie copy one another's paper?  That thing is practically an identical twin.  What the........................
View Quote

Nope its a factory rifle gas 16in barrel from Rock Creek turned by Rainier. It functions flawlessly with all of my ammo tested. It even cycled unsuppressed some ammo that my DD 10.3 would not. I am not worried about function. Yea the 13.5 rail makes it a little confusing to look at especially with the gas block poking out just a little!
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:11:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By ihcnehc_v2:
Just to follow up what has been said, perhaps redundantly.  Unless it is a specialized rail and upper combo, e.g., something like Seekins or Colt 6940, rail does move, however slightly, when the gun is slung around, or bipod is being loaded, and etc.  In addition, many rails have slightly different height than the upper receiver.  The photo below has been posted a few pages back.  It is a work gun used in a competition ( latest Leupold MK6 3-18x and it was last year, so it is current ).  It uses a rings + rail extension combo.

http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b602/ihcnehc/2015%20US%20Spec%20Ops/IMG_5790_zpsqfpglttc.jpg

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ihcnehc_v2:

http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b602/ihcnehc/2015%20US%20Spec%20Ops/IMG_5790_zpsqfpglttc.jpg

Never seen a military "work gun" with the fun switch removed like the one in your pic.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:23:32 PM EDT
[#16]

Originally Posted By TurbineGuy:

Never seen a military "work gun" with the fun switch removed like the one in your pic.
View Quote
Supposedly belonged USAMU while at a comp in the UK. Definitely odd for them to have removed it.

Poor man's semi-auto conversion?

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 7:34:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TurbineGuy] [#17]
Originally Posted By secretwheelman:
Supposedly belonged USAMU while at a comp in the UK. Definitely odd for them to have removed it.

View All Quotes

It just makes me think that this is indeed NOT a work gun, but a comp only gun, which is opposite from what was posted. I could be wrong, though.

ETA: I knew it was a USAMU rifle, but I have no idea how those guys fit into things outside of competitions.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 9:44:46 PM EDT
[#18]

It just makes me think that this is indeed NOT a work gun, but a comp only gun, which is opposite from what was posted. I could be wrong, though.

ETA: I knew it was a USAMU rifle, but I have no idea how those guys fit into things outside of competitions.
View All Quotes

That's something I'm also not aware of.

Link Posted: 6/26/2015 11:37:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BlackOpScottie] [#19]

View Quote
lol I just built my gun and then I log on and see my rifles twin posted by eyekhan. I guess great minds think alike

I just knew I wanted to use the URX, B5 sopmod, larue mount and the 4-12 swaro that I had laying around for months. That pistol grip was all I had around the house but I'm not too picky about the grip and like the look of the magpul. I guess it is not that suprising as the furniture we share is considered some of the best stuff on the market but it is a bit funny our builds ended up almost identical and were built around the same time.

That 16 in rifle length gas is a pretty unique that eyekhan has.I like it and think more companies should manufacture those.

I just took my Reece out today, super fun gun. I was mainly just trying to sight it in and not trying my best to shoot the tightest group but at 200 yards I had 7 shots within 3.5 while 4 of those 7 were 1.5 in. This was with m193 federal. I was impressed as I'm not a very seasoned shooter, started shooting 2013 and most of that time was spend with a pistol. That was pretty good grouping for me. I will have to try my hardest next range trip and post pics of my groups next time.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 4:00:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Good shooting!!!  Sounds like fun!

Eyekahn, that is cool that it functions well.  Very cool.  I bet it's even softer shooting then a mid.  Which is already pretty smooth.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 9:51:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Evile] [#21]
took some new pictures with my new phone (LG G4)

no bipod

with bipod
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:19:35 PM EDT
[#22]
16in BCM Upper with RIS II.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:27:20 PM EDT
[#23]
you guys are keepin this place alive! I'm prolly gonna go whack the steel tomorrow with the SPRECCE. Might post up some pics to keep the thread going ;)
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 12:12:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: minion42] [#24]
Some nice looking rigs in here.

Here's where mine's at. It's on pause at the moment; I can't justify too much more expense on it while I'm still not satisfied with my performance with irons. Need more practice.

Open to suggestions on the rifle. At the moment I'm planning a Geiselle SSA, 2.5-10x32 scope (probably Vortex though I want an NF) and Larue/Harris bipod. It's a complete BCM rifle except for the rail, FH, stock and grip.

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 12:27:32 AM EDT
[#25]

Originally Posted By minion42:

Here's where mine's at. It's on pause at the moment; I can't justify too much more expense on it while I'm still not satisfied with my performance with irons. Need more practice.

Open to suggestions on the rifle. At the moment I'm planning a Geiselle SD-E, 2.5-10x32 scope (probably Vortex though I want an NF) and Harris BR-S bipod. It's a complete BCM rifle except for the rail, FH, stock and grip.

http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w428/WeaverJ3Cub/AR/DSC_8258_zpspvi6dqbx.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:27:34 AM EDT
[#26]

Open to suggestions on the rifle. At the moment I'm planning a Geiselle SSA, 2.5-10x32 scope (probably Vortex though I want an NF) and Larue/Harris bipod. It's a complete BCM rifle except for the rail, FH, stock and grip.

http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w428/WeaverJ3Cub/AR/DSC_8258_zpspvi6dqbx.jpg
View Quote

Having just swapped out my Vortex for a NF, I wish I would have gotten the NF to start with.  I knew that I wanted it from the beginning but I didn't want to spend the money.  In the end it would have saved me a few hundred that I'm going to end up eating selling a Vortex I only used for a few hundred rounds.

If it's within reason for you to get the NF, I say get it. Even if it takes you a little longer to save up.  You will always have that lingering feeling inside that you want one.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:24:50 AM EDT
[#27]
I have both, I do like the NF better, but I like the xlr reticle in the vortex more. Plus the capped turrets are nice since you just use the reticle to do hold overs.
20150215_170905_2 by T B, on Flickr
20150420_160246-01 by T B, on Flickr
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 1:40:30 PM EDT
[#28]

Crappy pic for now, until I can get better pics. Getting ready for a match this week.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 4:11:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 4:24:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: minion42] [#30]

View All Quotes

Open to suggestions on the rifle. At the moment I'm planning a Geiselle SD-E, 2.5-10x32 scope (probably Vortex though I want an NF) and Harris BR-S bipod. It's a complete BCM rifle except for the rail, FH, stock and grip.

Can you elaborate on why the SD-E over the SSA and the BR-S over the BRM-S? I'd like to avoid the Harris to Picatinny adapter that's necessary with a standard Harris.

Originally Posted By Petes1552:

Having just swapped out my Vortex for a NF, I wish I would have gotten the NF to start with.  I knew that I wanted it from the beginning but I didn't want to spend the money.  In the end it would have saved me a few hundred that I'm going to end up eating selling a Vortex I only used for a few hundred rounds.

If it's within reason for you to get the NF, I say get it. Even if it takes you a little longer to save up.  You will always have that lingering feeling inside that you want one.

Thanks...I'll think about it. The glass quality on the NF is what has me considering it.

And Tanner, thanks for the input. That's definitely one of the reasons I'm considering the Vortex. Love that rifle too.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 5:30:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Fuzzy-Reticle] [#31]
My DDM4v5.  I know I can't use the MBUS sites with the mount on and it is not quick detach.  I just didnt want to misplace them so I left them on.  Not hurting anything.  I will give the mount a whirl and see how I like it before I spend the $ on a Larue or ADM mount.  I like the AERO mounts but need to find them in stock first.  I'll try this and see if it suits my purpose before doing anything else to it.  Added a SSA trigger so it is off to the range to get sighted in.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:00:54 PM EDT
[#32]
what model vortex is this?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:01:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By TannerB:
I have both, I do like the NF better, but I like the xlr reticle in the vortex more. Plus the capped turrets are nice since you just use the reticle to do hold overs.
<a href="https://flic.kr/p/qVw4Lg" target="_blank">https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7403/16358202739_22f77f082f_z.jpg</a>20150215_170905_2 by T B, on Flickr
<a href="https://flic.kr/p/sggbV1" target="_blank">https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8804/17237986802_926e58ae43_z.jpg</a>20150420_160246-01 by T B, on Flickr
View Quote

What model vortex is this?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:33:17 PM EDT
[#34]
2.5-10x32
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:19:53 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By TannerB:
2.5-10x32
View Quote

I haven't seen anything about the xlr reticle, is it a  SFP model?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:29:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: snoopfighter] [#36]
So what is the lightest cantilever mount out there?  Anyone give me advice on what they think is the best and why?  Price doesn't need to be a huge factor.

Edit:  Found this http://www.amazon.com/AD-RECON-20-MOA-Scope-Mount-Standard-Lever/dp/B00LT11I14/ref=sr_1_77?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1435761291&sr=1-77&keywords=30mm+scope+mount

I'd be willing to have somethng of equal quality sans QD levers.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:41:59 AM EDT
[#37]
So what is the lightest cantilever mount out there?  Anyone give me advice on what they think is the best and why?  Price doesn't need to be a huge factor.

Edit:  Found this http://www.amazon.com/AD-RECON-20-MOA-Scope-Mount-Standard-Lever/dp/B00LT11I14/ref=sr_1_77?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1435761291&sr=1-77&keywords=30mm+scope+mount

I'd be willing to have somethng of equal quality sans QD levers.
View Quote

As far as I know, the aero precision is the lightest (3.2ish ounces).  Some users have expressed frustration with the optic rotating slightly as the screws are tightened down, although that's easily mitigated with some cant in the opposite direction before tightening.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:20:18 AM EDT
[#38]
What if my objective lense is 36mm.  Are there any out there that specifically are made for smaller optics and can sit a little bit lower?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:04:16 PM EDT
[#39]
What if my objective lense is 36mm.  Are there any out there that specifically are made for smaller optics and can sit a little bit lower?
View Quote

How small is your head?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:44:15 PM EDT
[#40]
I have no idea how to answer that.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:47:05 PM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

Maybe with a tape measurer? Or a ruler?

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:56:50 PM EDT
[#42]
View Quote

you need to be thinking about cheek weld/face placement on the rifle in conjunction with scope height over bore.

pretty much all cantilever mounts (that i'm aware of, at least) are the height they are not because of objective diameter, but because of cheek weld/sight plane.

a scope that rides really low and close to the bore on an ar-15 typically means an incredibly uncomfortable (if not impossible) cheek weld.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:57:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JJREA] [#43]
View Quote

I think the point is that most of those mounts are about as low as most people can go.   It's not about how small the optic is but about the fact that you need some room for the dimension from your cheek while resting on the stock to your eyeball.  If you set a scope as low as it will go on an AR, there isn't a whole lot of room because of the inline stock to the barrel.  Unlike a traditional rifle that has a stock that is already lower than the top of the barrel, and may slope some too.  

I've seen a few people put some optics kind of low on an AR and my face doesn't work with it.  I actually like mine higher than the standard mounts or standard iron sight height.  The standard is fine but I can't go any lower.  I'd have to relocate my cheek bone.  YMMV.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:12:30 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

Startin to look familiar

Mine's sittin naked now too... I was counting on some OT over Father's Day weekend, but that fell through... Otherwise I'd be ordering a Viper PST 2.5-10x32 Friday, that's gotta wait until next payday now

Last pic I took of it before selling the NF But hey, the Block 1.5 has an EOTech EXPS3-0 on it now at least
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 5:26:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JeredMD] [#45]
Anyone know the weight on the URX rails? Been thinking of letting my FDE RIS II go and going with one of those, or getting one on my SBR to put a 1-6 Leupold mk6 or Trijicon 1-4. Haven't decided, and yeah I know one is 600 and the other is well over 1k. ha

EDIT"" Needed be more specific on which URX. I was thinking the 10" and the 13" (I think that is one of the lengths)
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 6:16:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GSL] [#46]
View Quote
This needs to be asked in it's own thread. Have you never owned or were issued a rifle with a scope or red dot before? Find a good gun shop, ask to see a rifle and ask if they can help you out with scope mounts and go from there. This isn't rocket science, and I meant no harm by saying this this is not as complicated as you're making this.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:38:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: minion42] [#47]
Originally Posted By slowkota1:

Startin to look familiar

Mine's sittin naked now too... I was counting on some OT over Father's Day weekend, but that fell through... Otherwise I'd be ordering a Viper PST 2.5-10x32 Friday, that's gotta wait until next payday now

Last pic I took of it before selling the NF But hey, the Block 1.5 has an EOTech EXPS3-0 on it now at least
<a href="http://s972.photobucket.com/user/slowkota1/media/20150522_155401_zpsughif6ou.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae202/slowkota1/20150522_155401_zpsughif6ou.jpg</a>
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By slowkota1:

Startin to look familiar

<a href="http://s972.photobucket.com/user/slowkota1/media/20150522_155401_zpsughif6ou.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae202/slowkota1/20150522_155401_zpsughif6ou.jpg</a>

Yeah, I had this idea in my head of what the rifle was going to look like, then saw yours one day and realized I'm basically cloning it. Yours and TannerB's without the paint. Should be fun once it's finished.

You had the RIS in the EE too...did that go?

EDIT: You might try the EE for the Vortex? I see them around $550-$650 a good bit.

Originally Posted By JeredMD:
Anyone know the weight on the URX rails? Been thinking of letting my FDE RIS II go and going with one of those, or getting one on my SBR to put a 1-6 Leupold mk6 or Trijicon 1-4. Haven't decided, and yeah I know one is 600 and the other is well over 1k. ha

EDIT"" Needed be more specific on which URX. I was thinking the 10" and the 13" (I think that is one of the lengths)

This should help: AR Rail Weights Chart
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:23:04 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote
There are different URX models: 2, 3, 3.1, 4, etc.

Have you checked their site for specs?

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:28:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By azoutdoorsman:

http://www.knightarmco.com/rail-adaptor-systems/

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By azoutdoorsman:

http://www.knightarmco.com/rail-adaptor-systems/

Yeah, but my computer was being gay and wouldn't load their website. The link two posts up was very helpful tho!
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 3:00:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: snoopfighter] [#50]
Originally Posted By GSL:
This needs to be asked in it's own thread. Have you never owned or were issued a rifle with a scope or red dot before? Find a good gun shop, ask to see a rifle and ask if they can help you out with scope mounts and go from there. This isn't rocket science, and I meant no harm by saying this this is not as complicated as you're making this.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GSL:

Yeah, I was issued many M4's with Aimpoint Comp M's and once a M4/203 w/ a ACOG TA01NSN (team leader status).  Still gives me no idea as to what the ideal height for an accurized M4 w/ a Leupold optic that has a 30mm main tube w/ a 36mm objective lense *is*.  Sorry for being so "complicated".
Page / 220
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top