BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 904
Posted: 7/7/2011 12:07:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lancelot]
So just an introduction to this thread - its purpose is to show off your Block II clone builds; here is a list of some of the common characteristics and equipment that the Block II M4A1s have:

THE Block II Chart (courtesy of Patriot_Man)

Barrel:
14.5" M4 or SOCOM contour barrel

Flash Hider:
KAC NT4
Surefire 4P

Suppressors:
KAC NT4
Surefire SOCOM RC

Rail System:
Early Block II M4A1s still used the KAC M4 RIS/RAS
DD RIS II in dark earth

Vertical grips
Tango down battle grip in tan
KAC
Grip-Pod

Rail panels:
Tango Down
KAC

Front sight:
KAC flip up in tan
standard front sight base (if early Block II with M4 RIS/RAS)

Optics:
Elcan Specter DR SU-230
EOTech SU-231-PEQ (EOTech 553)
EOTech SU-231A-PEQ (EOTech EXPS03)
ACOG SU-237 (TA01-ECOS)
EOTech/Aimpoint 3x magnifiers

IR Lasers:
Insight AN/PEQ-15/LA-5

Flashlight:
Insight M3 (SU-233/PVS)
Insight WMX200

Rear sight:
KAC 300m
KAC 600m
MaTech

Buttstock:
standard M4 (both older CAR style and newer "LE" style)
LMT SOPMOD

some reference pics

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

early block II

more early Block IIs

Just to reiterate, you don't have to have an EXACT copy of a Block II M4A1 to post your rifle up here, but the purpose is to post pictures of our rifles that we've made specifically to emulate the issue Block II weapon system - if you've got a midlength carbine with an UBR stock that just happens to have a RIS II on it it is likely you did not intend the rifle be a "clone" of the newest generation M4A1, and probably doesn't belong in this picture thread.

Rifles that have no Block II components ie standard M4geries with Block I Optics do not embody the purpose of this thread and though they are nice weapons in their own right, shouldn't be posted in this thread to avoid unnecessary clutter.

Originally Posted By Augee:

The easiest visual discriminator of whether you're looking at a SOPMOD equipped M4A1 or an MWS M4 is usually the identity of who is holding it.  If it's a SOF troop, it's probably a SOPMOD M4[A1].  If it's a conventional troop, it's probably an M4 MWS.

SOPMOD = SOF
MWS = Conventional

The SOPMOD program was initially fielded in 1996, and the two have not significantly converged or crossed over at all since then, and there is almost no commonality between systems used in the two.   They are separate lines of development and evolution managed by two totally different components (Army and Navy).

SOPMOD is run by NSWC-Crane to equip SOF M4A1 Carbines with accessories.  There are two distinct "blocks" as identified by NSWC-Crane PowerPoints as the primary source of information, however, there was a "transitional period" of several years in which carbines with items from both blocks were used.  Because of a PowerPoint slide that was published (IIRC?) 2006 showing a block labeled "phased replacement," it has become the colloquial term for "transitional" configurations.

"Block x" does NOT refer, in an "official" sense to a specific configuration of rifle.  It refers to specific modifications (read accessories) to the SOF M4A1 weapon system that are managed by Crane.

Colloquially we refer to M4A1s with accessories from the first block of the SOPMOD program as "Block 1," while using "Block 2" to describe carbines with the RIS II, one of the last components of the second block of the SOPMOD program to be fielded.  Carbines with the accessories/features of both blocks of the SOPMOD program, but without the RIS II, we refer to as "Phased Replacement."  It is important to note, however, that this colloquial classification is generally limited to this thread, and others both here and on other sites that feed off of it.

The important thing to understand is that the SOPMOD program is almost always limited to SOF only, and 99% of the time, the "actual" weapon in question will be an M4A1, not an M4.

The M4 is a conventional forces weapon system, and is totally separate from the SOPMOD program and SOF modifications, though they were "inspired" by the SOPMOD program, almost every single actual item is different.

The M4 is managed by the Army overall through TACOM, though the Marine Corps also manages their own programs through their own directorates for their specific incarnation of the M4.

The M4 is a conventional forces platform, and is upgraded through modular weapon system (MWS) upgrades.  There are no specific blocks, increments, or generations, and their specifics vary by time period, unit, and MTOE.

~Augee
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/7/2011 12:16:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/7/2011 12:38:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Your kid wrote on your wall with a crayon.
Link Posted: 7/7/2011 12:52:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, and on my end table, too.
Link Posted: 7/7/2011 1:00:46 PM EDT
[#4]
We gonna be sticklers in here? I have an unfinished clone that has some "meantime" parts on it. Will post tonight.
Link Posted: 7/7/2011 1:02:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/7/2011 1:27:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/7/2011 1:31:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By new-arguy:

I know the ACOG is the appropriate optic

I actually have only seen one picture of an ACOG on a Block II M4 - the rest have had Elcan SU-230s or EOTech SU-231s.
Link Posted: 7/7/2011 1:33:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Here's mine.  I've recently replaced the old style VLTOR IMOD stock with a FDE newer style IMOD.  Surefire M300A and a tan Eotech 553 are next on the list!

Link Posted: 7/7/2011 2:11:14 PM EDT
[#9]
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5165/5731179141_ddc28037c1_b.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3645/5730777992_c7b4686eee_b.jpg

Thanks for the new thread doc. I enjoy building clone guns and saw the MARSOC M4 in the MK18 thread a while back. I like it right away and went about building one. Mine is a real franken gun:
BCM lower that was IonBonded in brown
DD 14.5" mid length Govt profile barrel
DD RIS II M4A1 rail
BCM BCG
GunFighter Mod 4
Spikes stripped upper
PRI rear sight in brown
KAC front sight in brown
SF Flash hider
Magpul CTR
Magpul RSA
Magpul ASAP
Magpul MIAD
Aimpoint M4s w/ Aimpoint cantilever throwlever mount

I know the ACOG is the appropriate optic, but I shoot my guns with Aimpoints much more often and I had an extra M4s on a gun thats just been sitting in the safe. It was a real pain to find an upper in roughly the same color as the lower and rail. Lower and rail match pretty well, the upper has more of a green hue. Just as I was about to get a black upper to finish the gun, I came accross a guy who had a full Spikes gun in this color, but was selling the upper seperate. I asked if he minded if I bought the upper alone and replaced his with a black one. He didn't and that's how I wond up with this.

I've been shooting this gun a lot since I've built it, usually with the Surefire can. Shot it several times at our Friday night range outings, and at a few CFDCC matches. It's been great, and I expect to be shooting it a lot more!

That is one sexy rifle. Where did you get the Ion-Bond coloring done?
Link Posted: 7/7/2011 6:29:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: the-answer-is-42] [#10]
Deleted
Link Posted: 7/7/2011 6:59:11 PM EDT
[#11]
which rear BUIS that the BLOCK II actually selected?

ARMS? KAC 300 / 600m? or .....

What about charging handle? PRI gas buster? or no selection?
Link Posted: 7/7/2011 7:11:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: js308] [#12]
Originally Posted By Mattyvac:
Mine:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/dillsmod/P9140004.jpg

I know, not exact by much. It is an LMT though.

I need to strip the colorfill from the lower, get a RIS II instead of the MI 12", and switch the LMT BUIS for the KAC set.

Nope, that's not even the correct rail.  The AR in the top of the picture would be a good Block 1 M4 clone though.
These threads always turn into general AR15 picture threads.
Just sayin
Link Posted: 7/7/2011 7:16:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By js308:
Mine:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/dillsmod/P9140004.jpg

I know, not exact by much. It is an LMT though.

I need to strip the colorfill from the lower, get a RIS II instead of the MI 12", and switch the LMT BUIS for the KAC set.

Nope, that's not even the correct rail.  The AR in the top of the picture would be a good Block 1 M4 clone though.
These threads always turn into general AR15 picture threads.
Just sayin

I know that rail isn't correct, the dd ris II is. If I got a 12" ris II with the kac sights, it would be a clone less the spikes lower and the t1.

Link Posted: 7/7/2011 7:42:01 PM EDT
[#14]

Very NICE Neil
Link Posted: 7/7/2011 7:43:23 PM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 7/7/2011 8:41:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By amuroray:
which rear BUIS that the BLOCK II actually selected?

ARMS? KAC 300 / 600m? or .....

What about charging handle? PRI gas buster? or no selection?

KAC and Matech are the two I've seen used. For charging handles I think GI issue and Gas buster are the only two with NSNs.
Link Posted: 7/7/2011 8:54:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By DocBach:
Didn't want to clutter the Mk 18 thread with our M4's, so figure we might as well make our own thread dedicated to clones the latest and greatest high-speed low-drag M4A1 configuration with Block II components

Well, mine is not a complete rifle yet, but I decided to go with LMT as the basis of mine because we can't get Colts very easily here in CA. Right now I'm waiting on the Defender 2000 lower with tan SOPMOD stock to come in to my FFL and for Marvin Pitts to pin an NT4 flash hider on my 14.5" barrel to make it legal length. Planning on topping it off with a tan Elcan Specter DR SU-230, can't wait to finish it.

To anybody looking for a tan KAC flip up sight for their build, this guy has 2 left.

1 left.  Thanks for the heads up.  My Mod 1 is almost done.
Link Posted: 7/7/2011 8:55:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/7/2011 9:06:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DocBach] [#19]
To those wondering what makes an M4A1 a Block II model, here are some of the characteristics and equipment that the Block II M4A1s have:

Barrel:

Flash Hider:
Standard A2 or KAC NT4

Rail System:
Early Block II M4A1s still used the KAC M4 RAS
DD RIS II in dark earth

Vertical grips
KAC

Rail panels:
Tango Down
KAC

Front sight:
KAC flip up in tan
standard front sight base (if early Block II with M4 RAS)

Optics:
Elcan Specter DR SU-230
EOTech SU-231-PEQ (553)

IR Lasers:
Insight AN/PEQ-15

Flashlight:
Insight M3 (SU-233/PVS)

Rear sight:
KAC 300m
KAC 600m
MaTech

Buttstock:
standard M4
LMT SOPMOD
Link Posted: 7/7/2011 10:05:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Didn't want to clutter the Mk 18 thread with our M4's, so figure we might as well make our own thread dedicated to clones the latest and greatest high-speed low-drag M4A1 configuration with Block II components

http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy285/docrock184/DSC00222-1.jpg

http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy285/docrock184/DSC00223.jpg

http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy285/docrock184/DSC00224.jpg

Well, mine is not a complete rifle yet, but I decided to go with LMT as the basis of mine because we can't get Colts very easily here in CA. Right now I'm waiting on the Defender 2000 lower with tan SOPMOD stock to come in to my FFL and for Marvin Pitts to pin an NT4 flash hider on my 14.5" barrel to make it legal length. Planning on topping it off with a tan Elcan Specter DR SU-230, can't wait to finish it.

To anybody looking for a tan KAC flip up sight for their build, this guy has 2 left.

Nice

big 14.5 LMT fan

Link Posted: 7/7/2011 10:14:56 PM EDT
[#21]
I just ordered an FDE RIS II and nut wrench. You can all go to hell
Link Posted: 7/7/2011 10:29:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: js308] [#22]

Nice Mattyvac, very nice!
Link Posted: 7/7/2011 10:30:07 PM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 7/7/2011 10:31:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M4A1] [#24]
To those wondering what makes an M4A1 a Block II model, here are some of the characteristics and equipment that the Block II M4A1s have:

Barrel:

Flash Hider:
Standard A2 or KAC NT4

Rail System:
Early Block II M4A1s still used the KAC M4 RAS
DD RIS II in dark earth

Vertical grips
KAC

Rail panels:
Tango Down
KAC

Front sight:
KAC flip up in tan
standard front sight base (if early Block II with M4 RAS)

Optics:
Elcan Specter DR SU-230
EOTech SU-231-PEQ (553)

IR Lasers:
Insight AN/PEQ-15

Flashlight:
Insight M3 (SU-233/PVS)

Rear sight:
KAC 300m
KAC 600m
MaTech

Buttstock:
standard M4
LMT SOPMOD

Looks like the early stages of block 2 look a lot like block 1.
Can anyone confirm that block 2 still has some M4 profile barrels?
I thought socom barrels were all phased in by then.
Link Posted: 7/7/2011 10:43:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Early stages of Block II was a Block I with updated optics, lasers, lights ect. Pretty much stuff that didn't require an armorer to do like replace the rails.
Link Posted: 7/7/2011 10:52:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Thank you for placing your order at OperationParts! Your order number is 21XXX

Guess what operation parts had in stock that I just got? if any of you bitvh after this I'll slap ya through the monitor.
Link Posted: 7/7/2011 10:58:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DocBach] [#27]
Mk 12 gas block? KAC NT4 flash hider? Ooh, Operation Parts restocked on a lot of cool stuff, including the tan front sights.
Link Posted: 7/7/2011 11:45:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/7/2011 11:47:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 7/8/2011 12:22:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DocBach] [#30]
some reference pics

early block II

more early Block IIs
Link Posted: 7/8/2011 12:30:51 AM EDT
[#31]

Carpet pic

Link Posted: 7/8/2011 10:32:59 AM EDT
[#32]
My Block II is more of a Block 1.5 since it didn't come with a RIS II but it came straight out of the box four months ago before I shipped over here to Afganistan, so it is of recent manufacture.  It's a Colt with a KAC RAS, standard Colt M4 barrel, M84 gas buster charging handle, standard A2 FH, Matech BUIS, TD Mk 46 vertical grip (black), KAC Panels, LMT SOPMOD stock w/ four position tube, and standard A2 pistol grip with the round counter in it.  It did not come with the ambi selector.  

Got an ACOG RCO M4, EO Tech 553, PEQ 16, AN PVS 24 Clip on Night Sight.  PEQ 16 has replaced the 15 in some units.  I still keep the M3X going so that I can switch between white light and IR without moving my hand from the forward grip, though technically I don't need it anymore because the PEQ 16 does both IR and white light.  The PEQ is riding on the right rail because I when I run the EO Tech I put it out forward so my NVDs won't smack into it and when I run the ACOG the PVS 24 uses up a lot of top rail space, so the only place to put the PEQ is on the side.  

By the way, not everything comes in FDE.  I know Block II specifies it, but most of what I see is black.  We have all services where I am and there is a pretty mixed bag of weapons.  Lots of spraypaint, but not a lot of true FDE items.  There are some FDE LMT stocks in around here and are a few FDE TD grips, but everything else comes black.  Haven't seen an FDE RIS II here yet.  I guess it depends on where you are in the fielding cycle.

I put my own GG & G A2 BUIS on because I find the Matech a little too complicated for a backup sight and I got a GripPod from the armory.  Armorer removed the A2 grip a week before I came out and put on the Hogue.

See below, pix taken yesterday.  

Link Posted: 7/8/2011 10:54:35 AM EDT
[#33]
No RIS II yet, but the rest is Block II
Link Posted: 7/8/2011 11:58:58 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Tmender03:
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll35/joshauclarkson/IMG_20101226_085828-1.jpg

a perfect example of an early Block II clone
Link Posted: 7/8/2011 12:53:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By 3XIraqvet:
My Block II is more of a Block 1.5 since it didn't come with a RIS II but it came straight out of the box four months ago before I shipped over here to Afganistan, so it is of recent manufacture.  It's a Colt with a KAC RAS, standard Colt M4 barrel, M84 gas buster charging handle, standard A2 FH, Matech BUIS, TD Mk 46 vertical grip (black), KAC Panels, LMT SOPMOD stock w/ four position tube, and standard A2 pistol grip with the round counter in it.  It did not come with the ambi selector.  

Got an ACOG RCO M4, EO Tech 553, PEQ 16, AN PVS 24 Clip on Night Sight.  PEQ 16 has replaced the 15 in some units.  I still keep the M3X going so that I can switch between white light and IR without moving my hand from the forward grip, though technically I don't need it anymore because the PEQ 16 does both IR and white light.  The PEQ is riding on the right rail because I when I run the EO Tech I put it out forward so my NVDs won't smack into it and when I run the ACOG the PVS 24 uses up a lot of top rail space, so the only place to put the PEQ is on the side.  

By the way, not everything comes in FDE.  I know Block II specifies it, but most of what I see is black.  We have all services where I am and there is a pretty mixed bag of weapons.  Lots of spraypaint, but not a lot of true FDE items.  There are some FDE LMT stocks in around here and are a few FDE TD grips, but everything else comes black.  Haven't seen an FDE RIS II here yet.  I guess it depends on where you are in the fielding cycle.

I put my own GG & G A2 BUIS on because I find the Matech a little too complicated for a backup sight and I got a GripPod from the armory.  Armorer removed the A2 grip a week before I came out and put on the Hogue.

See below, pix taken yesterday.  

http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff416/irishjarhead/004.jpg

Is that an M4 or M4A1?  So it has the M4 profile barrel and RAS not the RIS?
Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/8/2011 1:20:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Did you buy the lower that way or did you get someone to do it for you? So basically where can I get a lower like that? That is ons sweet looking rifle.
THanks

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5165/5731179141_ddc28037c1_b.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3645/5730777992_c7b4686eee_b.jpg

Thanks for the new thread doc. I enjoy building clone guns and saw the MARSOC M4 in the MK18 thread a while back. I like it right away and went about building one. Mine is a real franken gun:
BCM lower that was IonBonded in brown
DD 14.5" mid length Govt profile barrel
DD RIS II M4A1 rail
BCM BCG
GunFighter Mod 4
Spikes stripped upper
PRI rear sight in brown
KAC front sight in brown
SF Flash hider
Magpul CTR
Magpul RSA
Magpul ASAP
Magpul MIAD
Aimpoint M4s w/ Aimpoint cantilever throwlever mount

I know the ACOG is the appropriate optic, but I shoot my guns with Aimpoints much more often and I had an extra M4s on a gun thats just been sitting in the safe. It was a real pain to find an upper in roughly the same color as the lower and rail. Lower and rail match pretty well, the upper has more of a green hue. Just as I was about to get a black upper to finish the gun, I came accross a guy who had a full Spikes gun in this color, but was selling the upper seperate. I asked if he minded if I bought the upper alone and replaced his with a black one. He didn't and that's how I wond up with this.

I've been shooting this gun a lot since I've built it, usually with the Surefire can. Shot it several times at our Friday night range outings, and at a few CFDCC matches. It's been great, and I expect to be shooting it a lot more!

Link Posted: 7/8/2011 3:05:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Croft32] [#37]
Pics with the new muzzle device

Link Posted: 7/8/2011 3:17:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Tmender03:
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll35/joshauclarkson/IMG_20101226_085828-1.jpg

a perfect example of an early Block II clone

RIS II was still really new when I built it ~2 yrs ago. The way I understand it, the RIS II still isn't overly common yet among all of the SOF units.
Link Posted: 7/8/2011 3:41:56 PM EDT
[#39]

I know the ACOG is the appropriate optic

I actually have only seen one picture of an ACOG on a Block II M4 - the rest have had Elcan SU-230s or EOTech SU-231s.

I've seen a bunch, they had piggy backed red dots too. But mostly Eotechs and Elcans.
Link Posted: 7/8/2011 4:27:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: the-answer-is-42] [#40]

Wrong rail color, Wrong stock, wrong grip, wrong fh, wrong buis, wrong trigger guard
Link Posted: 7/8/2011 4:29:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By azoutdoorsman:
Carpet pic

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g60/azoutdoorsman/IMAG0560.jpg

If you took off the MOE parts this would be exact , and sexy
Link Posted: 7/8/2011 4:35:38 PM EDT
[#42]

Wrong rail color, Wrong stock, wrong grip, wrong fh, wrong buis, wrong trigger guard

Dare to be different!  
Link Posted: 7/8/2011 4:38:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Croft32:

Dare to be different!  

Nothin wrong with that, but we are discussing clones. That's simply an M4

Link Posted: 7/8/2011 5:09:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nf9648] [#44]
Few things different on mine, but its got a Colt M4A1 barrel, RIS II, and a NT4.  Probably gonna top this upper with one of those fancy tan ACOGs and replace the MOE with a SOPMOD as well; still waiting on my DD MK18 upper and money for a 9" LMT M203..

Link Posted: 7/8/2011 5:12:08 PM EDT
[#45]

Dare to be different!  

All in good spirit, but most of what is discussed here would be M4's and not the clones you speak of!

I figured that the rail was my ticket into this thread but it seems as though I was wrong
Link Posted: 7/8/2011 5:29:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M4A1] [#46]

Dare to be different!  

You are correct.  These threads tend to fade far from the clone in discussion.
Link Posted: 7/8/2011 6:26:42 PM EDT
[#47]

Originally Posted By azoutdoorsman:

Carpet pic

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g60/azoutdoorsman/IMAG0560.jpg

If you took off the MOE parts this would be exact , and sexy

Came with the LPK. However, I do have another lower with a black gen 1 SOPMOD and an A2 grip that I could swap out for this thread. If I get some time I'll take some more pics.

Link Posted: 7/8/2011 6:36:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: veeklog] [#48]

My RIS II Clone Build; upper is Colt 6920 cut down to 14.5" by Adco  with BCM extended A2 flash hider to make it legal. The Daniel Defense RIS rail is a lot easier to put the taper pins than the standard Lite rail with FSP due to the removeable rail.

Love this rifle
Link Posted: 7/8/2011 7:15:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By veeklog:
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e335/veeklog/Firearms/P1000731-1.jpg

My RIS II Clone Build; upper is Colt 6920 cut down to 14.5" by Adco  with BCM extended A2 flash hider to make it legal. The Daniel Defense RIS rail is a lot easier to put the taper pins than the standard Lite rail with FSP due to the removeable rail.

Love this rifle

Again, nice rifle, but not what were looking
For. Having a ris ii doesn't qualify.
Link Posted: 7/8/2011 7:17:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By nf9648:
Few things different on mine, but its got a Colt M4A1 barrel, RIS II, and a NT4.  Probably gonna top this upper with one of those fancy tan ACOGs and replace the MOE with a SOPMOD as well; still waiting on my DD MK18 upper and money for a 9" LMT M203..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v669/nf9648/Guns/WP_000108.jpg

NICE! once you land a sopmod stock and an a2 grip you'll have one legit block ii.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 904
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top