User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Forward Controls Design (Page 32 of 32)
Page / 32
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 9:32:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Are there any plans to make HUXWRX compatible devices?
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 10:44:08 AM EDT
[#2]
We tried to license it, not even sure if it requies licensing but Huxwrx no longer licenses it to anyone.

If the can is hub based, you can swap out the tail cap / adapter for a Rearden Atlas, Keymo or Xeno, then you can use any muzzle device made for these.
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 4:33:40 PM EDT
[#3]
This might be a silly question, but are the 6315, 3P15, and 1215 compatable with the Q cans (thunder chicken and trash panda)?
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 5:30:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Duffy] [#4]
6315RF and 1215RF definitely work with them, 3P15 might not, we'll check.
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 5:50:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I have come to really appreciate the function and simplicity aspect of FCD products ... no frills ...
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 10:01:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Maybe this isn't the place, but how do I get into the FB group?  Is it invite only?

Also, hope to have my FCD/FN/Hodge tribute build done soon.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 9:30:10 AM EDT
[#7]
It's invite only, send me a message here and I'll invite you.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 1:32:03 PM EDT
[#8]
@Duffy

Is primary arms the best bet to purchase an EMR in fde? I poked around your website and didn’t see any options for a color variety. Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 1:37:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MrHelper] [#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Bakke1:
@Duffy

Is primary arms the best bet to purchase an EMR in fde? I poked around your website and didn’t see any options for a color variety. Thanks!
View Quote

FWIW, Duffy seems to always promote buying from his vendors first when possible
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 2:18:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Yep, PA exclusive.

Revival Defense has ODG and FDE coated ASF (levers only).  We do try to drive business to our dealers, your dollars go to benefit more folks that way, they all have families to support.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 2:48:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Duffy:
Yep, PA exclusive.

Revival Defense has ODG and FDE coated ASF (levers only).  We do try to drive business to our dealers, your dollars go to benefit more folks that way, they all have families to support.
View Quote

Placed an order with them and PA. Thank you for your help!
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 11:18:43 PM EDT
[#12]
They'll be back in a week or two
ESF-H (end plate), CNF (castle nut), CSF (sling), and grey EPC will be back next week.
View Quote

Will the EPC be grey ano?
Will you have any TGF in grey ano?
Will you ever do the TGF in clear ano?
Will you ever offer normal carbine receiver extensions in clear ano?
Will you ever offer the ESF and the CNF in FDE DLC instead of ceracoat? (I think I remember way back you doing the ESF in DLC FDE)

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 9:02:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Probably not, but we have and have done EPC in grey, no plans to do grey and clear ano for TGF.

We do clear ano now and then, they're not regular stock items.  

We used to have ESF in FDE, when the shop closed, we couldn't find another shop to do it so we went to Cerakote.  

Originally Posted By teutonicsteel:

Will the EPC be grey ano?
Will you have any TGF in grey ano?
Will you ever do the TGF in clear ano?
Will you ever offer normal carbine receiver extensions in clear ano?
Will you ever offer the ESF and the CNF in FDE DLC instead of ceracoat? (I think I remember way back you doing the ESF in DLC FDE)

Thanks!
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/4/2024 9:00:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Toddles] [#14]
I think I've installed ~3 sets of the new PF-040 design at this point.

These things need to be written in to the .gov TDP. They're just fantastic.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 9:53:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Random duck stuff on whatever the hell this rig turned into.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/12/2024 4:31:34 AM EDT
[#16]
@Duffy

Which cerakote color would you say Goose Grey is closest too?  Trying to decide if buying it already coated will be a close enough or just buy the black and have it coated with my receivers............Thanks

For what it's worth I'm going either Sig Dark Grey or Sniper Grey on this particular build....................
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:05:13 AM EDT
[#17]
@Duffy

I think I know the answer based on the FCD website, but what is you opinion on the best mounting system for suppressors?

I have a bunch of ASR stuff now, and a new can coming with the ASR mounting system. but it just seems to be so bulky and heavier than the other systems
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:05:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Duffy] [#18]
Given our position, it'd be impossible to be impartial.

I like Keymo, it's secure and has the ratchet feature some like.  Xeno has a left hand thread and is very good.

Plan B is good, but the diameter of the taper is smaller, which limits the size of the muzzle device/mount, it isn't a problem except for brakes, but 223 guns don't need any brakes to begin with, we only make brakes for folks that want a sacrificlal first baffle.  The small diameter also means the muzzle devices have less tolerance for imperfections.

Our latest muzzle device is the 3P15, given the smaller diameter, it performs as well as larger and longer flash suppressors, we're quite pleased with it.

We're working on something new now, it's not ASR.  Since many are moving to HUB based, the native mounting system nearly doesn't matter, you can swap the the tail cap with an Atlas and use any Plan B / Atlas compatible muzzle device you want.  Surefire is one of the last holdouts.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:11:59 AM EDT
[#19]
SW grey is the name Cerakote uses, we just call it goose grey

Of the two, I think it's closer to sniper grey.

Originally Posted By AWHAILYEAH:
@Duffy

Which cerakote color would you say Goose Grey is closest too?  Trying to decide if buying it already coated will be a close enough or just buy the black and have it coated with my receivers............Thanks

For what it's worth I'm going either Sig Dark Grey or Sniper Grey on this particular build....................
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/21/2024 8:53:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HimIOwe] [#20]
ETA on URF-F? Need an ODG and a Bronze. I don’t even care if they’re blems at this point. Sold out everywhere I look.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 9:26:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Few more weeks, black will be back first
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 9:39:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Attachment Attached File

A few FCD parts on this build
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 9:56:21 PM EDT
[#23]
We're working on something new now, it's not ASR.  Since many are moving to HUB based, the native mounting system nearly doesn't matter, you can swap the the tail cap with an Atlas and use any Plan B / Atlas compatible muzzle device you want.  Surefire is one of the last holdouts.
View Quote
B&T has a hub-compatible surefire mount. I think it weighs as much as a can.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:43:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Heya DUFFY

Any more news on NVTS Nautilis for 5/8x24??  Been dying to put it on my 20" 6 ARC...
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:39:48 PM EDT
[#25]
No ETA on either version, we might just cancel it
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:18:31 AM EDT
[#26]
6315RF and 1215RF definitely work with them, 3P15 might not, we'll check.
View Quote

Did you find out if the 3P15 will work?
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:14:48 AM EDT
[#27]
3P15's length is fine, but the first baffle's shape works with their own flash suppressors, not 3P15's.

6315RF will work though.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:53:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Is there hope of more stuff being done in that field drab? As in, more charging handles or other pieces as well?

I’d love to get some of the MCF’s, but the last FDE I got was just too, “clear” for me.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:58:57 PM EDT
[#29]
We have gone back to Anodize Solutions for anodizing, FDE is back to the older darker FDE color.  ODG is changed to have more yellow in it as well.

The switch is recent, we still have existing stock with previous FDE and ODG.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:36:05 PM EDT
[#30]
We have gone back to Anodize Solutions for anodizing, FDE is back to the older darker FDE color.  ODG is changed to have more yellow in it as well.

The switch is recent, we still have existing stock with previous FDE and ODG.
View Quote

Thank you for being so responsive!

I will put off my purchase for a while. And maybe cross my fingers for some field drab goodies. Thanks again!
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:40:23 AM EDT
[#31]
Any time

Serrated SBGs will start shipping to dealers in a week or so.  Dimpled are in production and will be next.
Link Posted: Today 5:35:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Hypothetically: if we can get a 2024 run of Mallard Brown ACFs…

couldn’t we get a 2024 run of Mallard Brown everything?

I’d go broke, but I mean
Link Posted: Today 9:18:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Duffy] [#33]
It's happening already lol.  All anodized products will be done by Anodize Solutions in OR, FDE is naerly as dark as the mallard brown

We still have the lighter FDE color to go through first, but new FDE 6061 and 7075 products are now in the darker color again.
Link Posted: Today 5:06:13 PM EDT
[#34]
It's happening already lol.  All anodized products will be done by Anodize Solutions in OR, FDE is naerly as dark as the mallard brown

We still have the lighter FDE color to go through first, but new FDE 6061 and 7075 products are now in the darker color again.
View Quote

and now, I am broke
Page / 32
Next Page Arrow Left
Forward Controls Design (Page 32 of 32)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top