Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2012 9:59:01 AM EDT
so I saw one of these lowers and I think the symbol is the coolest looking rollmark available thats why I fell in love with.

With that said I have seen two pics with these lowers and with me on the wait list til next september I think I need some pics to tide me over til then
Link Posted: 4/12/2012 10:28:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
so I saw one of these lowers and I think the symbol is the coolest looking rollmark available thats why I fell in love with.

With that said I have seen two pics with these lowers and with me on the wait list til next september I think I need some pics to tide me over til then

I'm on my phone and can't see the pictures

Link Posted: 4/12/2012 10:40:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm on my phone and can't see the pictures

sorry I have no pics because I have no lower I was wanting to see others rifles with lowers attached to them
Link Posted: 4/12/2012 10:44:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Who is the manufacturer?
I like ar15.com lowers, but they are pricey. I wish the complete lower option can either be with only buffer tube or at least add the STR
Link Posted: 4/12/2012 10:51:25 AM EDT
[#4]
I have one I could take a picture of later to post.

Umbrella Corporation is the manufacturer.

ETA: Link to another thread here that had some more pictures.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_158/1281405_Umbrella_Corporation_Lower_Receivers.html&page=1
Link Posted: 4/12/2012 11:00:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is the manufacturer?
I like ar15.com lowers, but they are pricey. I wish the complete lower option can either be with only buffer tube or at least add the STR

Umbrella Coparation Weapons Research

unfortunatly their website is underconstruction but can order through email.  But I think the wait list til september though heres a pic from a thread I read

Link Posted: 4/13/2012 4:03:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 4/13/2012 5:45:47 AM EDT
[#7]
I'll post pics of mine when it comes back from the painter... Cerakote "Magpul Foliage Green" FTW!
Link Posted: 4/13/2012 2:54:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Mine's coming in sometime next week.
I'll try to provide pics, but I don't own a real camera so I guarantee it'll look like ass.

So far I think there's only 100 or so (?) in existence, not counting blemished ones that were probably discarded.
Once they enter actual production, pics will start popping up.
Link Posted: 4/15/2012 11:47:58 AM EDT
[#9]
yea was going to buy one but the wait is till september and I can't wait that long
Link Posted: 4/30/2012 7:21:48 PM EDT
[#10]
I got the rail for my Unbrella Corp build on Thursday of last week and dropped everything off with my Cerakote guy on Friday. I'm bumping this thread as a reminder to post pics when it's done. He is usually pretty fast on the turn-around times. I've got great things in store for this build!
Link Posted: 4/30/2012 10:37:18 PM EDT
[#11]
i just got mine put together - going to see about color filling the lower
Link Posted: 5/4/2012 5:39:52 AM EDT
[#12]
My Cerakote guy likes to tease me, so he sent me this picture last night at about 10pm.

Cerakoted in Magpul Foliage Green with the white basecoat for the colorfill applied. He said it'd be done today... I can't wait!
Link Posted: 5/4/2012 6:35:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
My Cerakote guy likes to tease me, so he sent me this picture last night at about 10pm.

http://www.vomschmidthaus.com/img/umbrella_corp_build/umbrella_corp_teaser.jpg

Cerakoted in Magpul Foliage Green with the white basecoat for the colorfill applied. He said it'd be done today... I can't wait!

Looks nice!!!

The handguard isn't attached all the way is it? I can see an elevation difference in the rail.
Link Posted: 5/4/2012 6:46:34 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Looks nice!!!

The handguard isn't attached all the way is it? I can see an elevation difference in the rail.

Nope. It's not attached at all yet (no barrel, nut, etc). He just sent a picture of the three pieces he Cerakoted for me. He should have it done today, so I can start the final build this weekend.

This is the last one he did for me. A Zombie Defense lower Cerakoted in "Magpul FDE":

He just likes to tease me with pictures before it's done.
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 5:21:02 AM EDT
[#15]
I finally got around to starting the assembly on my UC lower. Here's another crappy cellphone pic I took while test fitting the rail last night...

Link Posted: 5/17/2012 9:40:29 AM EDT
[#16]
How and where do you get these lowers? I remember reading something about being a member or something of some site.
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 11:51:01 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

How and where do you get these lowers? I remember reading something about being a member or something of some site.

It was a special deal Umbrella Corp did for members of the Zombie Squad forums. Search the forums here, there are a bunch of threads about it (big one in the ARFCOM Zombie forum). I think they sold out of the first run of (100) lowers, but they're planning more.
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 4:38:20 PM EDT
[#18]
They are sold out as I have already emailed them about these.
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 4:43:04 PM EDT
[#19]
I'll try to post some pics of mine this weekend.  It is currently waiting on a spikes elite upper.  The other lower is still virgin in box.
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 5:13:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I finally got around to starting the assembly on my UC lower. Here's another crappy cellphone pic I took while test fitting the rail last night...[/qoute]
what rail is this???
Link Posted: 5/17/2012 5:45:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Seekins Precision 15" SP^3R
Link Posted: 5/30/2012 9:58:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Mostly done... Still waiting on the last few pieces, though.

Pictured here with my FDE Zombie Defense build.

Link Posted: 5/30/2012 10:29:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

http://www.vomschmidthaus.com/img/umbrella_corp_build/za_pair_1.jpg

http://www.vomschmidthaus.com/img/umbrella_corp_build/za_pair_2.jpg

Blah who did your cera kote?
Link Posted: 5/30/2012 12:16:46 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.vomschmidthaus.com/img/umbrella_corp_build/za_pair_1.jpg

http://www.vomschmidthaus.com/img/umbrella_corp_build/za_pair_2.jpg

Blah who did your cera kote?

A local buddy of mine does some 'smith work and does Cerakote as a hobby.

Link Posted: 5/30/2012 12:17:57 PM EDT
[#25]
what was the foliage green color you went with––-really looks sharp!
Link Posted: 5/30/2012 2:13:20 PM EDT
[#26]
I'll try to get a photo of my semi complete Umbrella/Rainier build up later today.
Link Posted: 5/30/2012 3:29:26 PM EDT
[#27]
The FDE one is Cerakote's new "Magpul Dark Earth" and the foliage one is "Magpul Foliage Green". Everything matches almost perfectly except the grips (BCM's FDE and Larue's Foliage).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top