Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2015 6:52:39 PM EDT
I've only had my new build for about a month and already I'm having impure thoughts about a FF quad rail.  I did a little Googling which didn't render very good results.  What I'm trying to find is a quad rail that extends passed the front sight block for a mid-length gas system.  Daniel and MI are lousy with those types of rails but they're only made for carbine length systems.  Do any of you guys know of such a rail and if so, is it any good?  

Link Posted: 3/8/2015 7:00:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Not a full wrap around but still gives you some extra room.

http://www.centurionarms.com/product-p/0609-mc.htm
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 8:05:59 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 on the Centurion Rail. Here is a pic of my middy with one installed. Fortis has one as well.

Link Posted: 3/8/2015 8:13:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I recall seeing someone once mill out a small part of the upper portion of a Fortis Rev 12" for a middie FSB. Looked badass.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 8:13:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Daniel Defense M4 FSPM is discontinued.

Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:23:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm interested in this midlength cutout free-float from Strike Industries.

http://www.strikeindustries.com/shop/index.php/rifle-accessories/ar/handguard/ar-mega-fins-key-mod-handguard-rail-g2-12-5-fsp-507.html

It looks to be simple enough to install.

You could also cut one to fit like I did my NSR-11.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:37:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I demand pr0n!
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 10:03:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 12:17:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I demand pr0n!
View Quote

My write up

I'm going to be threading the barrel soon and it should finish at around 11.5" long.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top