Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/10/2014 8:58:37 AM EDT
Hey guys

Just picked up a Sig M400 Pistol with Sig Brace. Looking for a muzzle device to run on it. I am running a BCM Mod 0 on a 16" M&P AR that I do like

What should I run on the pistol? BCM, Battlecomp, Ferfrans, other???

I'm looking to tame muzzle climb and recoil the most

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 1:56:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a Kaw valley comp on my 5.56, and an A1 on my 7.62x39. I am not sure what will tame recoil the best, but most of the comps generate a huge fireball and concussion in pistol configuration.
the Kaw valley comp is linear, and will not mitigate the massive recoil of the 5.56 cartridge, it directs the noise and flash toward the front of the pistol, making it more fun to shoot for me and those around me.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 1:59:46 PM EDT
[#2]
i enjoyed my DD MK18 flash/suppressor mount

now I have a 51t on it
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 2:57:20 PM EDT
[#3]
If you dont plan to suppress it I would go with a linear compensator to save the fillings in your teeth from getting knocked out. The Kaw Valley comp is a good one, light and effective. Unless you like the huge Krink style  devices like the KX3.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 3:20:40 PM EDT
[#4]
How do you like the SIG M400 pistol I just got one and love it.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 4:50:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I actually do like the look of the overly large style muzzle devices. Directing the concussion away from such a short barrel I guess is the reason you see so many of that style. Maybe I will keep looking into the Ferfrans CRD, but how we'll does it reduce muzzle climb??

I absolutely love the m400. I changed out the trigger guard with magpul, replaced the front post with a fold down front sight, and added a magpul afg2 and running a magpul ms4 sling.

It's a fun little gun for sure
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 6:42:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I actually do like the look of the overly large style muzzle devices. Directing the concussion away from such a short barrel I guess is the reason you see so many of that style. Maybe I will keep looking into the Ferfrans CRD, but how we'll does it reduce muzzle climb??

I absolutely love the m400. I changed out the trigger guard with magpul, replaced the front post with a fold down front sight, and added a magpul afg2 and running a magpul ms4 sling.

It's a fun little gun for sure
View Quote

Got any pics.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 7:23:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Depends on the barrel length.  

I've got a PWS FSC on the 10.5 and a CQB on the 7.

20140303_100716 by Slick_Rick77, on Flickr
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top