Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/17/2012 12:00:25 PM EDT
does anyone have instructions on the operation of one of these?
I have one of the old CJA clones and can't find any information on it at all.
I figured I'd get a better, accurate reply here rather than the optics forum...
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 12:15:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Not sure what a "CJA" clone is,,but I printed copies of the instruction sheet from my in the box never mounted (the 1st model) "Made in US"  3x20 scope.If you want a copy email me your mailing address and I'll mail it out.
My scope and sheet can be seen here>http://pullig.dyndns.org/retroblackrifle/ModGde/Aces/scopes.html
Click on   Early Colt 3X Scope

Link Posted: 8/17/2012 12:18:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not sure what a "CJA" clone is,,but I printed copies of the instruction sheet from my in the box never mounted (the 1st model) "Made in US"  3x20 scope.If you want a copy email me your mailing address and I'll mail it out.
My scope and sheet can be seen here>http://pullig.dyndns.org/retroblackrifle/ModGde/Aces/scopes.html

inbound- thanks!
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 12:27:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I want a copy
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 12:39:57 PM EDT
[#4]
here's the EE ad from where I bought the scope- it has pics of it. Looks like a 'late model' Colt copy to me...

CJA scope 3x20
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 12:43:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'd want like a copy please

Where's your manners Son??

Link Posted: 8/17/2012 1:13:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I want a copy

Want in one hand and shit in the other and see which one gets full first!

All four of my kids learned early in life and would never hold their hands out.

Another version for the term Gimme is Gimme done gone.

First one is a paraphrase of my dad's saying. He's a preacher so he said dookey.

Second is a garbageman expression.
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 1:35:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I want a copy

First one is a paraphrase of my dad's saying. He's a preacher so he said dookey.

Good one ^^^^.. Normally I wouldn't care enough to let it bother me,,but I'm mailing out hard copies as a "pay forward" type deal. My envelope,my stamps,my time and gas to PO.

Link Posted: 8/17/2012 4:22:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I want a copy

Good one ^^^^.. Normally I wouldn't care enough to let it bother me,,but I'm mailing out hard copies as a "pay forward" type deal. My envelope,my stamps,my time and gas to PO.

and I sincerely appreciate it!
Thanks Yank!
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 4:29:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I want a copy

and I sincerely appreciate it!
Thanks Yank!

My pleasure Johnny Reb

Link Posted: 8/17/2012 4:32:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Hey Koko,

I'm the guy who sold you that scope....here  is a scan of the Colt original 3x20 User Manual from one of our members that was posted on RBR. These scopes were made by Norinco and I believe are now made by Barska....pretty good little scope for the mony. The Colt manual should tell you what you need to know.

Make your windage and elevation adjustments with the slotted knobs under the protective caps, then you use the top turret as a bullet drop compensator.

Jeli~
Link Posted: 8/17/2012 5:30:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Hey Koko,

I'm the guy who sold you that scope....here  is a scan of the Colt original 3x20 User Manual from one of our members that was posted on RBR. These scopes were made by Norinco and I believe are now made by Barska....pretty good little scope for the mony. The Colt manual should tell you what you need to know.

Make your windage and elevation adjustments with the slotted knobs under the protective caps, then you use the top turret as a bullet drop compensator.

Jeli~

Tehehehe,,Jelli,,,dude,,that's not only the same link I was sending him too,  but that's my scope set in da pics! The user manual is 2 sided,not sure if you can really make out enough info from the RBR pic.No matter as a hard copy is ready to go out to koko tomorrow anyway.
ETA,Hummm,,cool,,looks like Tex cleaned up the pic and made it large enough to see clearly over there on RBR.

Link Posted: 8/17/2012 5:51:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
[Tehehehe,,Jelli,,,dude,,that's not only the same link I was sending him too,  but that's my scope set in da pics! The user manual is 2 sided,not sure if you can really make out enough info from the RBR pic.No matter as a hard copy is ready to go out to koko tomorrow anyway.
ETA,Hummm,,cool,,looks like Tex cleaned up the pic and made it large enough to see clearly over there on RBR.

Threads like this are why I feel the way I do about the Retro forum, including the gentle guidance given to the "gimme guy" in this very thread...........makes me kinda feel like Patton must've felt when he said "God help me I do love it so"....

Link Posted: 8/17/2012 6:35:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
[Tehehehe,,Jelli,,,dude,,that's not only the same link I was sending him too,  but that's my scope set in da pics! The user manual is 2 sided,not sure if you can really make out enough info from the RBR pic.No matter as a hard copy is ready to go out to koko tomorrow anyway.

Threads like this are why I feel the way I do about the Retro forum, including the gentle guidance given to the "gimme guy" in this very thread...........makes me kinda feel like Patton must've felt when he said "God help me I do love it so"....

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w250/jelildude/patton_god_help_me_i_do_love_it_so_george_c_scott.png

Nicely put,,,and great pic too!!

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top