Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:57:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Only a few more days at this price.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 4:48:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ODGreenFan:
Ordered 2 packs of 10 magazines March 21st. Received today. All 20 magazines are OKAY magazines, date code of 9-16 and have a cage code. Green followers.
View Quote

same.  received mine today.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:56:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By seand1111:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Ordered 2 packs of 10 magazines March 21st. Received today. All 20 magazines are OKAY magazines, date code of 9-16 and have a cage code. Green followers.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:58:38 PM EDT
[#4]

View All Quotes

Mine came today also and the same. My D&H mags look very similar although the spine has no spot welds.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:42:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By ArizonaAR:

Mine came today also and the same. My D&H mags look very similar although the spine has no spot welds.
View Quote

The D&H are laser seam welded.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 4:32:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: j3_] [#6]
Originally Posted By TGWLDR:

View Quote

Have you measured the new laser welded D&H mags in the center section below the catch hole? Not what the old spot-welded ones I have measured were and nothing like my Okay ones. I am debating getting ten more before the sales disappears. I wondering if aluminum mags made to the gov. spec will ever be available again in the future after these dry up.

The RRA ones I got today were 2016 Okays with the magpul follower.

I don't general measure mags, but I got some shipped in a padded mailing envelope and thought I would check them for damage against similar mags that were shipped boxed.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 4:49:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By j3_:

Have you measured the new laser welded D&H mags in the center section below the catch hole? Not what the old spot-welded ones I have measured were and nothing like my Okay ones. I am debating getting ten more before the sales disappears. I wondering if aluminum mags made to the gov. spec will ever be available again in the future after these dry up.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By j3_:
Originally Posted By TGWLDR:

I have not.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 6:29:50 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm surprised Arfcom hasn't exhausted Rock Rivers supply, its been known for awhile they are the last supplier of Okay mags.  Once they dry up then they will be double the price on the secondary market. Ordered another 3 10 packs before the sale is over.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 3:27:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 9:07:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: gambleandlost] [#10]
I wonder how many they actually have. It let me add 1000 sets to my cart.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 7:58:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Figured I'd order a couple more packs before the deal ends, but the website is down.

Trying to make up for lost time by stocking up some OKAYs last minute, but I'm probably okay with the amount I currently own.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 8:18:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Single-handedly, ARFcom crashes the rockriverarms.com website.

Glad I ordered more on Saturday.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 9:49:50 AM EDT
[#13]
It's back up
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 10:25:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By gambleandlost:
It's back up
View Quote

I saw that this AM and went ahead and bought another two packs. Getting into 2A too late, so committing to a late splurge to stack some extra USGI OKAYs before they are only available on the secondary market.

FWIW, refreshed the site just now and the March deals are gone. They're running a 'spring cleaning' deal on various lowers now. 30rd aluminum mags are still available individually for $14ea.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 10:44:27 PM EDT
[#15]
I’m a little disappointed that you guys didn’t clean them out while they had the sale.

I somehow successfully did not purchase any of these mags.
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 5:38:58 PM EDT
[#16]
I’m glad I finally quit procrastinating and ordered a 10 pack Saturday.   Got shipping notice today which is fast turnaround.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 5:47:41 PM EDT
[#17]
My qty 10 - 30 rounders just delivered. Okay mags, green followers, 2-16 mfg date markings.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 8:07:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ODGreenFan] [#18]
20× 30rd just arrived. OKAY stamped, with a 9-16 date and green followers. Same batch as my last order mid-late March.

Now we'll see how long these OKAY mags live at retail. Any leads on any other sites with old stock?
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 5:30:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Big thanks to @GreatWaputi

My 12 showed up today. Okay Industries, 2016 date code. Super happy I found some more of these to add to the stash.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 6:36:07 PM EDT
[#20]
It will be a sad day when RRA okay supply runs dry.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:25:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Wish Id got in on the ten pack deal. But still got ten.
With a Magpul follower fourteen bucks is pretty damn good. Why do I forget to check them more often?
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 1:34:34 PM EDT
[#22]
bummer. looks like only single for $14 left... I have like 100 aluminum mags from OKAY and D&H, but I'm a sucker for a mag deal lol
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top