Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/11/2009 5:57:44 PM EDT
A buddy a work called me today and said his dad had a Bushnell HALO sight that he wanted to sale. He said is had in on a browning 22 pistol and that it was just to much for it, so when his dad told him he was going to sale it, He said he thought of me b/c i'm new the AR world and he thought it would go on my rifle.. He wants a $100 for it. So should i go for it or pass it up.. Now i know it's not a ECOTECH but it's only a $100 and money is tight.. So what do you guys think?? thanks...
Link Posted: 7/11/2009 6:22:42 PM EDT
[#1]
TTT...

any thoughts, I asked him to bring it to work tomorrow so I could see it....any ideas??
Link Posted: 7/11/2009 6:43:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Jump on it if it is in good shape.  AA or N battry powered?
Link Posted: 7/11/2009 6:54:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I had one of the first models and liked it. the down side was the on off buttons were in a bad location and would be activated just sitting in a case and kill the batteries.
Link Posted: 7/11/2009 7:09:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Not sure what batteries it takes...He said he thought it takes AA...I hope it does anyways..I think i'll probably will take it, if it's in good shape..
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top