Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/15/2015 8:08:53 PM EDT
I'm curious... I've seen VERY little online as far as actual reviews regarding this weapon light (TLR-1 HPL). On paper this thing looks to be simply amazing. It seems to take the high intensity "throw" ability of the TLR-1 HP and combine it with the super-bright illumination and high output of the TLR-1 HL. Anyone have one or seen one in action?  I just went ahead and snagged one becuse Midway has them at an absolute steal of a price. I got the TLR-1 HPL "long rifle kit" for $132 on their site. You can get just the light (no remote switch) for $93!  I think this light will be a great addition to a "predator" AR setup. Should be able to light up and identify a target at well over 300yds!
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 10:43:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got one, it's bright as hell.  I haven't tried it at 300 yards but you get a healthy amount of light at 150-200.  Very cool unit.
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 1:56:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've got one, it's bright as hell.  I haven't tried it at 300 yards but you get a healthy amount of light at 150-200.  Very cool unit.
View Quote

Awesome. Thanks, that's what I was hoping to hear. I have that unit inbound AND an Inforce WMLx. Now to decide which goes on which AR!
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 12:10:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Awesome. Thanks, that's what I was hoping to hear. I have that unit inbound AND an Inforce WMLx. Now to decide which goes on which AR!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No problem, enjoy.
Link Posted: 6/20/2015 2:46:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Got the TLR-1 HPL and wow is it BRIGHT!  Pretty happy with this light on my M&P sport (pics below). And it's on for a steal of a price right now at Midway.

TLR-1 HPL by scott gajdos, on Flickr

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top