Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/5/2015 2:50:22 PM EDT
Just finished painting a German Flecktarn 'style' camo pattern on my AK. Wondering what else is out there? Would love to see some pictures posted. AK purest just keep your comments to yourself, as I know this will make you mad or upset.

Link Posted: 5/6/2015 2:53:51 PM EDT
[#1]
What kind of magwell is that?
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 8:28:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought a airsoft LCT ak magwell to use as a template and then made an replica of it in a heavier gauge steel. I welded it to the trigger guard/ receiver. TIG welded with 70-S2 wire.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 10:23:49 AM EDT
[#3]

SAR length Galil with 3" extension, CNC Warrior reciever, rattle can sponge paint.

Link Posted: 5/9/2015 2:08:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Normally I'd say no, but I really like the flecktarnishness of it.    Very cool.
Link Posted: 5/9/2015 2:52:07 PM EDT
[#5]
ATACS-AU on my M+M-10 WASR.

Link Posted: 5/11/2015 9:19:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Just finished painting a German Flecktarn 'style' camo pattern on my AK. Wondering what else is out there? Would love to see some pictures posted. AK purest just keep your comments to yourself, as I know this will make you mad or upset.
View Quote

Im a fan ............... looks fantastic
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top