Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/8/2016 8:15:22 PM EDT
Anybody using SLR RIfleworks Handguards  on your AK ???
Opinions and pix please ????
Not a lot of info out there on them. Found 1 video on youtube.
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 9:23:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Ive seen em when i was at slr getting another product. Very slick! If i could sell my ultimak id put slr on my draco sbr
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 10:19:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I have one on my M92 and my Draco. LOVE Them. Fit great and work very well. They are pricey, but if you can pony up they are worth it.

They are lightweight, handle well, and mount up easily and tight.
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 10:42:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have one on my M92 and my Draco. LOVE Them. Fit great and work very well. They are pricey, but if you can pony up they are worth it.

They are lightweight, handle well, and mount up easily and tight.
View Quote

This, minus the having a M92 piece.
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 11:24:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Here's some pics on my M92.

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 4:29:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Anybody else ??????
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:03:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 2:43:51 PM EDT
[#8]
I've been wary of metal handguards since I saw the MI ones break off with drop tests.  Wood or plastic kinda bounce instead of breaking.  But to each his own.  And to be metal, those look pretty cool.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 9:02:04 PM EDT
[#9]
dont the lower handguards work with the ultimak? I planned to buy one for my draco and use the ultimak as I've seen this combo and like it better than slr's upper rail setup.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ive seen em when i was at slr getting another product. Very slick! If i could sell my ultimak id put slr on my draco sbr
View Quote

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top