Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2006 12:40:38 PM EDT
http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=122&t=351956

I love this gun but i missed out on it. Does anyone have anything similar to sell?  If not who can i get to build me one. I would take 5.45 or 7.62.  I would prefer the 100 series russian side folder if possible. Anyone want to get rid of one?  Who will custom make me one to those specs?  Any pics would be great too.

Link Posted: 5/27/2006 12:48:24 PM EDT
[#1]
AKUSA can build one for you.  

www.ak-103.com
Link Posted: 5/27/2006 1:09:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Custom build is the way to fly on those.  If you want the folding stock, get it added during the build.  They are harder to come by, but worth it.  Only AKUSA offerst that brake/cone thing.  

I recommend one of each.
Link Posted: 5/27/2006 3:08:40 PM EDT
[#3]
You'll be hard pressed to locate a Russian AK-100 series folding stock for sale here in the states. And if you do, it'll be a pretty penny. I had one shipped directly from Russia for my AK-74M build, and it took 4 months to arrive.
Link Posted: 5/27/2006 3:25:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/27/2006 8:55:37 PM EDT
[#5]
That one Schulz posted is very sweet.  
Link Posted: 5/27/2006 9:19:20 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Custom build is the way to fly on those.  If you want the folding stock, get it added during the build.  They are harder to come by, but worth it.  Only AKUSA offerst that brake/cone thing.  

I recommend one of each.

great looking rifles!,..good advice as well,.. if you are going to have one built,.. do it right. i am in the process of makeing one of each,.. they may not be perfect clones,.. but they will have the folding stocks and short barrels.( SBR stamp required)

that converted Saiga was just a beautiful rifle,..and if it did not look as good as it did i probally would have said something about it not haveing a folding stock,..after all it is the AK-100 series sidefolder that make the 104's and 105's special,.. with out them you basically have a SBR AK-103,.which is still pretty nice when done right (read,..when they look like that Saiga) but for me i just had to have the folding stock.
Link Posted: 5/28/2006 9:28:04 AM EDT
[#7]
You got that right..............I found one after quite a bit of looking and had a 102 clone built on my SAR-3.......tooke me about 4 1/2 months

Quoted:
You'll be hard pressed to locate a Russian AK-100 series folding stock for sale here in the states. And if you do, it'll be a pretty penny. I had one shipped directly from Russia for my AK-74M build, and it took 4 months to arrive.

Link Posted: 5/29/2006 7:14:36 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
great looking rifles!,..good advice as well,.. if you are going to have one built,.. do it right. i am in the process of makeing one of each,.. they may not be perfect clones,.. but they will have the folding stocks and short barrels.( SBR stamp required)

Good advice there.  At least on doing it right the first time.  The reciever on my 105 is from a SAR2.  And thats the only original part left from that rifle.  Went through a SAR2 upgrade, then got a complete new bulgarian front end as a fixed stock 74.  Then got upgraded with the folding stock.  Then got cut down and set up like you see it there.   WAY to many steps costing WAY to much money.  The 104 is a converted saiga from AKUSA and came like you see it except for the stock, which I had added later by ORF.  Definatly do your research and nail it coming out of the gate.  Saves money in the long run.  
Link Posted: 6/4/2006 6:30:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Who else has some sweet pics of their 100 series.
Link Posted: 6/5/2006 4:13:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/5/2006 4:30:03 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

<waving hand wildly>
oooh!  oooh!  me!  

Link Posted: 6/5/2006 2:30:28 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

<waving hand wildly>
oooh!  oooh!  me!  

img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/shooter2_indy/Misc/105_folded_bigmag.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/shooter2_indy/Misc/svg.jpg

Now that looks good with the big 45 round mag!  Those things are SO cheap!

Spooky
Link Posted: 6/5/2006 5:26:45 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Here's my AK-105.

i71.photobucket.com/albums/i142/fasteotech/105side.jpg

You win.  That thing is awesome.
Link Posted: 6/5/2006 5:38:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Shooter when did you get that thing?  Its hot.  I need to get my SBR stuff in for both of mine.  I love the krink brake.  I keep my RPK mag where it belongs.  

Link Posted: 6/5/2006 5:45:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Dammit, those are sexy!! I want one too!!
Link Posted: 6/5/2006 5:57:19 PM EDT
[#16]
ViperEH is the only person I know who has spent more on an AK than he did on his Noveske/L-W/Bushmaster SBR. . .

But those AK's sure are sweet. . .
Link Posted: 6/5/2006 6:11:08 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Shooter when did you get that thing?  Its hot.  I need to get my SBR stuff in for both of mine.  I love the krink brake.  I keep my RPK mag where it belongs.  

img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/ViperEH/Img1412.jpg

Who did the RPK build?

Spooky
Link Posted: 6/5/2006 9:14:08 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who did the RPK build?

Spooky

I want to know this,too.....sweet RPK.
Link Posted: 6/6/2006 12:41:09 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Shooter when did you get that thing?  Its hot.

Started life as an SLR-105 I bought late last year; just got it back from being AK-105'ed a month or so ago.

Speaking of "when did you get" ... nice RPK-74.
Link Posted: 6/6/2006 9:41:22 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I recommend one of each.
img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/ViperEH/104105side2.jpg

Awsome!!!!
Link Posted: 6/6/2006 1:47:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Ok.. here is my AK100 series KRINK clone
Built using a 223 Saiga as a base rifle.
Uses the original barrel also...
With the exception of the upper handguard, the rifle is 100% Russian/Buglarian
Link Posted: 6/6/2006 2:01:21 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/cmepw/rifles/DSC05845.jpg

wow....I promise I don't hate you for owning that. I'm really happy for you. Seriously. I mean it.
Link Posted: 6/6/2006 2:43:47 PM EDT
[#23]
There are some nice semi-exotic AKs here...  I like them all - you guys have good taste in guns!

Spooky
Link Posted: 6/6/2006 4:01:25 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who did the RPK build?

Spooky

The build was done by Mike, formerly of ORF.  He built it as his personal gun.  The reciever is a Vepr, so its correct, and the weld up on the rear is outstanding.  He had it with some mutt black furniture and it was only parked.  I gave it to Troy at Inrange when I saw him last Oct at Knob creek, as well as my krink.  He fitted the furniture, refinished in semi gloss, and it has full auto markings and selector stop.  Its simply gorgeous.  Mag came from ruseller.  Furiture from Kvar.  I'd really like to get a folding hinge for the rear, but we'll see.  The krink also came back outstanding but I'm waiting on a refinish on the bolt carrier before pics.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2006 6:53:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Except you couldn't even build it on a proper reciever, WTF!!!

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/cmepw/rifles/DSC05845.jpg

Link Posted: 6/7/2006 1:48:10 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

What about the parts law game?
Link Posted: 6/7/2006 4:12:03 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
What about the parts law game?

Registered SBRs are exempt from the provisions of 922(r).

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top